The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – ‘Clonesome’

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – ‘Clonesome’

Viewing 25 posts - 76 through 100 (of 1,286 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

GLaDOS: *is silent for a moment, as if computing something. She then speaks out* Yes, there is. There is an abandoned truck about 100 yards east of this location.

Jenna: *releases a deep sigh at Seph’s words. She then moves to sit down next to him* It’ll be alright, Seph. The two of us would not be easily overtaken by humans. You should know that. *yawns* Now, get some sleep. *reaches out so that she can start massaging his back*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hojo: *grabs up a portable communicator and moves outside, sticking to the shadows* Show me the way there. Now. *moves briskly but cautiously, not wanting to be caught out by the direct sunlight*

Sephiroth: I don’t think it’s human you need to worry about… *sighs and relaxes as his back is massaged, but does not fall asleep*

Seferia
    Keymaster

*the sun is currently setting, so Hojo would be safe to walk about as he pleases within half an hour*

GLaDOS: Very well. *transmits a map to the communicator. She indicates the exact location of all the vehicles that her scanners are picking up* Targets are as indicated. I shall continue to do science inside.

Jenna: Not human? *cocks her eyebrow* There isn’t a monster on this planet who can stand up against yourself and me, Seph. *shakes her head* We’ll be fine.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Hmph… when it comes, you’ll think differently. If it comes… *mumbles to himself*

Hojo: Excellent. *follows the map to the nearest van, then smashes the window so he can get inside and hotwire it* This will be good enough to put those running little bastards in. *gets the van going, then drives out of the slums*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *groans at Seph* Do you even know what this “it” is? *shakes her head at him* You can’t go about warning me of things if you don’t know how to explain what the things are. Just go to sleep, my love. *leans in and begins to playfully nibble on Seph’s neck*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I don’t know what it is. It was a funny odd feeling, and strange. It felt somewhat like me. *scowls* And if I could, I’d fly out there this instant and check it, but… well, you wouldn’t approve. *sighs as she nibbles on his neck and moves his arms around her*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Somewhat like you..? *sighs and shakes her head* Perhaps it was just something left over from your idiot father, Seph. *pats the top of his head* Just relax and go back to sleep. *begins to softly hum to him*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *frowns and moves onto his side, remaining awake* I’m not tired any more, but I will lie here with you. I was the one who got sleep, perhaps you should get some while you can. Hmm? *reaches up to pat the side of her face*

Hojo: *charges out of Midgar, staring occaisionally at the communicator device and map. He floors the accelerator and drives across the open plains, not seeming to care that the ride is bumpy and may wreck the van’s suspension*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Mmm… Fine, but you’d better not run off. *she wraps her arms around Seph’s torso. Then, she closes her eyes. Soon enough, she begins drifting off to sleep. As she sleeps, she keeps her tight hold on Seph, almost in a possessive manner*

*In about two hours, Kadaj begins to near the Chocobo Ranch. He grins as he spots the building in the distance* Won’t be long now… Mother will be pleased.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *once Jenna is asleep, he closes his eyes and drifts into a light doze himself*

Loz: I know she’s pleased. I know it. I can feel it. *slows down to glance down at the jar of Jenova cell specimen fluid he stole from Hojo earlier, raising it up with one hand, lovingly nuzzling it with his face. Then the motorcycle hits a bump, and the jar flies out of his hand* No! *turns his head back, having to regain control of the swerving vehicle seconds later. He stares ahead of him again after averting the crisis, then begins to loudly sniffle* Mother…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kadaj: *makes an agitated “tch”ing sound then glares back at Loz* Be more careful! *skids his bike to a stop just a bit away from the ranch. He then jumps off and begins walking toward the house* Hmm… *he narrows his eyes in thought*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Loz: *slows down the bike and dismounts a bit less gracefully. He climbs off the bike and dusts himself off, following Kadaj towards the house, clenching his fists, his fist weapon crackling with electricity* What are we going to do to him first, brother?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kadaj: First… We get him out here. *closes his eyes and begins to concentrate. Soon enough, his body begins to glow with energy. Soon enough, he sends out a wave toward the house. This wave is more or less showy, though, and would cause no real harm. However, it is designed to get Sephy’s attention*

Desiree: *whimpers as the energy wave hits her. She then begins to loudly cry since she is frightened*

Jenna: *groans at the sound of the crying. She slowly pushes herself up, grumbling*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *stirs awake as the wave soars through the house and sits up, snarling* Wake up… if you think there’s no point to being defensive now, you’d be very wrong… *moves out of the bed, heading over to the crib so he can pluck Desiree up, holding onto her posessively, scanning the area outside again*

Loz: *begins to laugh* That’s a good way of doing it, brother! *eagerly watches the door* Come out, big brother!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *nods at Seph. She then walks over to Seph and tries to take Desiree from him* I’ll calm her down, Seph. You see what made that.. whatever that was. *shrugs* Tell me if I need to start gathering our stuff…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Still think it was pointless…? *frowns and moves out of the room, heading for the front door. He remains inside however, and does another quick scan, growling, wanting to know what’s out there. When he senses 3 energy signals like his own, he becomes confused and peers out of the window* *”What the hell do you idiots want?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *narrows her eyes at Seph. She then snorts and shakes her head* I didn’t say that. *gently pats Desiree’s back, trying to calm her down. She then sits down on the bed* For now, she doesn’t do anything to prepare to leave this place all together. For, she believes that Seph will be able to deal with the problem*

Kadaj: *tilts his head at the psychic transmission. He isn’t quite certain what to do to respond back quite yet. So, he shrugs then calls out* Come out, big brother. We have something we need to discuss with you. *he cruely grins at the door then pulls out his sword*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”They want to talk to me, Jen. I suggest packing everything up and preparing to leave. Right away. I don’t like the way this is going at all.”* *frowns and moves out into the open* What do you want from me? *growls* I don’t know any of you and I’ve not done anything wrong.

Hojo: *approaches the farm, though the van engine begins to splutter as it runs out of gas*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~Very well, Seph. Keep them occupied for a few minutes, please. I will need at least that much time to get everything together.~ *begins moving about the bedroom. Soon enough, she finds something to strap Desiree in. Then, she begins to secure the girl in it*

Kadaj: *his grin widens as he spots Sephiroth. He then holds out the tip of his sword toward Sephiroth* Mother is angry at you, big brother. She does not like traitors.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”Very well. Be quick about it and tell me when you are done so I can attack these idiots instead of just baiting them to keep them away from you and the infant.”* *snorts at Kadaj* Your ‘mother’ is a lie. It’s a sentient alien from another planet who wants to feed off the life force and suck it dry. And then move on. That’s all it is.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kadaj: *narrows his eyes then scowls at Sephiroth* You are a liar and a traitor. We don’t need to listen to a word from you.

Yazoo: *pulls out his two guns. He then fires at Sephiroth, intending to hit his chest*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Of course not. You don’t have to listen to anything at all, much less, the lies you’ve been fed by whoever sent you here.. *snarls as he watches Yazoo pull out his guns and forces up a strong barrier to deflect the bullets once he hears the gun fire*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kadaj: *scowls and brings up his sword to quickly deflect away a bullet that bounces off Sephy’s shield before heading his way. He then narrows his eyes at Sephiroth and charges at him, intending to slash at the man with his word. He leaps up slightly and tries to bring the sword directly down on Sephiroth’s head*

Yazoo: *pulls to the side before the second bullet that he fired heads his way. He then begins to circle around Sephiroth, trying to strategically think of a way to attack him*

Jenna: *growls as she hears the shots. She then begins to gather their things with even more vigor* ~Seph, are you alright?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *remains completely still, watching the sword with his eyes. He responds to Jenna in a calm telepathic signal, and seems more annoyed than anything* *”I’m fine. Please just continue to gather up everything and get us out of here as fast as you can manage. I will continue to hold them off until then.”* *reaches up to grab at the sword when it comes down on him, gripping the blade hard* You are going to have to do better than that. *sends a disrupting physical-energy wave out from his position, at knee-high level, attempting to trip them all over*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~I am hurrying as much as I can, Seph. You just have bought a lot of stuff for the child.. Try to stall for another ten minutes at most..~ *shakes her head and continues to put away what items that she can find*

Kadaj: *Bares his teeth in anger as Sephiroth grasps onto his sword. He then tries to kick out at the older man. However, he is pushed back by the energy wave. He slides back on the ground. But he promptly regathers his footing then charges at Sephiroth once more*

Yazoo: *grunts as he’s pushed back by the wave as well. He just barely manages to keep his footing*

Viewing 25 posts - 76 through 100 (of 1,286 total)
  • The topic ‘The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – ‘Clonesome’’ is closed to new replies.