Jenna & Sephiroth – And One More Makes Four

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna & Sephiroth – And One More Makes Four

Viewing 25 posts - 76 through 100 (of 1,512 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

“I have not made any advances on you, ever!” Seres retaliated. “I’ve hugged you once, brushed your hair because it was piss poor messy and knotted. And the kiss during that spar was just to get you off-guard. It meant nothing.”

Seres then frowned as Rhyderi asked her to leave.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“What you did could be considered an advance and sexual.” Rhyderi blurted out abruptly. “It made me feel very awkward. If it had kept on going, I am sure that my pants would have had something to say as well.” He was going very red in the face now. “Oh god. Get out!”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“How can brushing one’s hair be considered sexual? That makes no sense whatsoever. I wasn’t even touching you in any ways that were unnecessary for the job. Hrmph,” Seres continued to glare at Rhyderi. “Are you going insane or something…?”

~Hey, Kalysto. I think your brother might be having a break down.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

*”Oh really? Not a good time to interrupt me…”* Kalysto sat in front of the Alchemy equipment at his shop. He was closely monitoring the temperature of a particular herb he was brewing – half of the plant material had dissolved in the liquid he was cooking it in and he slowly rotated the conical flask to insure a nice even burn.

However, he was most intrigued. *”How’s he having a break-down? What’s he doing?”*

“Don’t question it! Just get out, get out!!” Rhyderi loudly yelped. He grabbed at Seres’s arm and tried to push her out the door. “Shoo!”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“With the way that you’re behaving, Rhyderi, I don’t think it’s that good of an idea to leave you alone,” Seres countered. “You’re right… You are acting strange.”

She grunted as she was shoved and pushed off the couch. However, she was reluctant to leave Rhyderi.

~Well, at first he was just really strangely talkative. But now, he’s freaking out and yelling. I think the fact that my mother beat him bothered him more than he wants to admit…~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“I’m being irrational without even being drunk… I wish I knew what was going on. I’m going insane. I’m literally going insane.” Rhyderi looked down at his hands and glared. “I’m not acting strange, I’m just being incredibly impulsive. I can’t… I can’t stop it… what the hell is wrong with me?”

*”What happened? Did somebody beat him upside the head and knock his brain loose or something? It’s Rhyderi we’re talking about, you know. He’s always freaking out and yelling. Hell, just do something immoral and watch him go off.”* Kalysto chuckled with amusement at the thought, finding such genuinely funny.

Seferia
    Keymaster

~It’s not that sort of ranting, Kalysto. Seriously… I think he needs help. He’s saying stuff about feeling really impulsive. I don’t know.. It doesn’t make sense.~

Seres backed away from Rhyderi, not wanting to upset him any more. However, she didn’t think that it was responsible to leave him alone, so she stuck around. “Rhyderi, try to calm down. Take deep breaths. Something..”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi glared at Seres again. “Take deep breaths? What are you doing, coaching me on calmness? I am perfectly calm!” He moved to his feet, feeling very unhappy. “Look, calm!” He abruptly kicked his coffee table with the ball of his foot, sending the table contents flying.

*”Again, it’s Rhyderi. He’s always impulsive. Check his ass for bees.”* Kalysto chuckled. *”And then kick it a few times. Provided he’s not wearing those armor-greaves and being an iron-butt.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

~Rhyderi normally doesn’t destroy his furniture when he’s ranting, Kalysto. Trust me, something’s wrong.~

Seres shook her head as she watched the table fly. So, she walked over to Rhyderi before she attempted to set her hands on his shoulders. “Sit down. Go back to watching cartoons…”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“I was fine before you even came here… I was fine before… I think you need to leave.” Rhyderi sat back down on his couch. “Leave before I try to break your face. I think I want to… but I don’t at the same time because the repercussions of that are just too great.”

He shook his head and buried his face in his hands. “What the hell happened to me? I was fine earlier… you did something to me, didn’t you?” He raised his head. “Didn’t you!?”

*”Need I remind you again that it’s Rhyderi? Something is always wrong.”* Kalysto yawned, getting tired of it now. He set his flask aside and turned the gas to his burner off. *”What do you want me to do, come over there and tie him up? Kick his ass? Set his hair on fire?”*

He grinned as he headed for the door. *”Can’t calm him down. You totally asked the wrong person for that. I do the opposite of making my brother calm.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres balked at Rhyderi’s accusation. “You think I would do something like this to you? Rhyderi, I told you, you’re my friend. I think of you as a brother. I mean you no harm. Nor do I want to hit on you, remember that. Really remember that one.”

Seres groaned. ~Well, something has to happen… He’s really freaking out.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

*”So calm him down, duh. Send him to his room with no dinner. Make him go to bed. I don’t know. Punch him in the head until he’s unconscious? What do I look like, somebody who’s actually helpful?”*

Kalysto waved to one of his apprentices, directing them to watch the shop in his absence. With that, he left the building entirely and headed outside. Once on the street, he called for his Nether Drake and hopped on, flying off towards the cheap part of town where Rhyderi lived.

*”I’m coming. I don’t know what to do. Maybe this isn’t so smart either – I usually have a tendency to make him even more pissed.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

~You have a bunch of potions, right? Make him high! Something. He’s really, really worked up,~ Seres was really concerned by now.

She slowly reached for the remote control before she handed it to Rhyderi. “Pay attention to your tv shows again… Just try to settle down.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

*”Make him… high? Oooh I know just the thing.”* Kalysto made the Drake do an abrupt 180° turn in the air, causing the girl to baulk in anger at the sudden jarring sensation. *”Distract him, I can do the rest once I’m there.”*

Rhyderi glared at the television. “Settle down. How can I, knowing what I already said? How embarrassing…” He turned his head away and growled at the current show. “I don’t even like this show.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“I’m not bothered by the things that you’ve said, Rhyderi. You’re too well, mannered to ever come close to insulting me or bothering me. Heh, Zach has said more foul things,” Seres attempted to lighten up the mood. “And just change the channel. Find another show.”

She reached over to gently pat Rhyderi’s shoulder, hoping to console him. ~Understood.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi picked up the remote control and began to fumble with the buttons. When the channel didn’t change, he hurled the remote control at the screen and flicked his ears back as he bared his teeth as if issuing a warning at the electronic device.

“No!” He hissed.

Kalysto grabbed the potion he needed and flew back to the apartment block in the cheap area of town. Once inside the building, he made his way up the stairs to Rhyderi’s tiny apartment. He bashed on the door, but figured doing such was probably silly as he was already expected to show up anyway.

Seferia
    Keymaster

“Well, that didn’t work out well…,” Seres grumbled out. She looked up as she heard the knocking noise. However, since this wasn’t her apartment, she wasn’t certain if she should answer. Of course, she had just teleported into the apartment, so her reasoning was quite off.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi flicked an ear at the sound of the door knocking. He rose to his feet and opened it up to see who was on the other side, immediately growling at the sight of Kalysto. He clenched his fists and slammed the door on him again, storming into his kitchen.

“NO.” He yelled. “That’s the last person I wanted to see!”

Kalysto flattened his brows as the door was slammed in his face. *”Well isn’t that charming. He’s normally like this – are you sure there’s something wrong?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres bit her bottom lip as she used her telekensis to slowly open the door for Kalysto. ~Yes, I’m sure that there’s something wrong, Kalysto. He’s normally not like this at all.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto stepped into the room, shutting the door behind him shortly afterwards. “He’s totally like this all the time.” He took the bottle of potion out of his bag and slowly wandered towards Rhyderi, reaching out towards him. “Calm yourself. Here, sit down. Let me make you tea.”

Rhyderi growled. “What is with all this calm and rubbish? Do I look worried to you? Shut up, idiot.” Despite his words, he retreated towards the lounge.

Seferia
    Keymaster

“Well, you have nearly completely trashed your television, Rhyderi,” Seres mumbled out. “I think that’s reason to say that you’re not calm. You have a injury, you shouldn’t be worked up like this.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto eyed off the television, whistling at the damage. “My,” he raised his brows, “Hope you took out an insurance policy on that.”

He smirked at Rhyderi and stepped out to the kitchen area, pulling out a cup and some tea leaves. If he was going to bait Rhyderi with the potion in his possession, he would need to disguise it at the very least. In it’s raw form, the potion was bitter and would have been detected quite easily.

Rhyderi glared at his brother as he fussed about in the kitchen, and then he glared at his television. “It was junk anyway.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres leaned in to whisper to Rhyderi, “Don’t worry, I have enough money that I’ll treat you and buy a new television for you. It’ll be nice and big, just for you. Just try to relax, ok?”

The girl looked up at Kalysto as she heard him fuss about in the kitchen. ~What exactly are you doing, anyway?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

*”What does it look like I’m doing? I’m making tea. If you drink this potion on it’s own, it’s harsh and bitter flavour will make you pretty unhappy.”* Kalysto flicked an ear. *”And then he’s going to throw it at the wall, considering how pissed he is.”*

He carried the tea cup out towards his brother and offered it to him, grinning. “Drink this. You’ll feel better.”

Rhyderi was suspicious, but not impulsive enough to reject Kalysto’s tea. He began to sip on the warm cup of liquid, slowly relaxing. After another few moments, he went completely limp and the tea cup in his hand bounced onto the floor, smashing.

“Faster than I thought… needed less spring-grass…” Kalysto hummed in thought.

Seferia
    Keymaster

“Yea.. You definitely doped him up..,” Seres scratched the back of her head as she stepped away from Rhyderi. Soon after, she looked at Kalysto. “Listen, I need to get home. But I don’t think he should be left unattended. Can you… like take him to your home and keep an eye on him? Who knows what he’d do to himself if left alone like this.”

Viewing 25 posts - 76 through 100 (of 1,512 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.