Jenna & Sephiroth – And One More Makes Four

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna & Sephiroth – And One More Makes Four

Viewing 25 posts - 101 through 125 (of 1,512 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto frowned. “What do you think he’s going to do, choke on his own tongue and die?” He crouched down to poke Rhyderi in the shoulder. “How am I going to get him out of here? I can’t take him to my house. Can’t even drag him down the stairs…”

Seferia
    Keymaster

After releasing a tired, groan, Seres moved to Rhyderi before she roughly picked him up in a bridal fashion. As she stabalized her grip on him, she looked at Kalysto. “I’ll teleport to your house and leave him in there. And I was referring to after he was done being drugged.. Who knows what he’ll do in the state he’s been.”

Without waiting for another moment, Seres concentrated on all three of them, Kalysto, Rhyderi, and herself. Once she felt like she had a good handle on her concentration, she teleported them into Kalysto’s household.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto frowned when Seres teleported all three of them back to his house. “Is this going to be a regular thing with you guys? Sheesh…” He shook his head and grabbed at Rhyderi’s leg. “Shove him in the spare room.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“Teleportation is a perfectly acceptable form of transportation,” Seres objected to Kalysto’s complaint. When given the direction to set Rhyderi in the spare room, the girl nodded and walked off. As soon as she set Rhyderi down, she teleported away to her own house, for she had chores to do.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto watched Seres disappear again and gritted his teeth. “Oh man, why. Why does she have to keep doing that.” He called out to Desiree, thoroughly cranky by now. “Desiree – I’m glad you decide never to bounce around everywhere! Teleportation is going to give me a heart-attack… sheesh…”

Seferia
    Keymaster

~Huh? Bounce around? Teleportation? But…. Don’t you have a teleportation spell? What are you talking about, Kalysto?~ Desiree was quite confused.

She stepped out of the nursery, for she had been attending to her son’s diaper. As she stepped out into the hall, she noticed that Kalysto was in the guest bedroom, so she moved into there.

“When did you get home?”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“I got home just now. Seres called me over to Rhyderi’s house. Something happened to him and apparently he was really angry. He broke his television. Then she sent him with me back to my house.” He sighed. “I don’t know what happened but… yeah he’s here until he wakes up. Child minding? Something like that.”

“Speaking of child minding… how’s the shorter guy?”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“Heh, the shorter guy, huh?” Desiree gave Kalysto a wry grin. “Which one? Zephyros is napping in his room. As for our other one… Well, he’s fed and his diaper has been changed. What do you expect from a one week old child, huh?”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“I expect… well. Not very much.” He grinned. “You finally got him to sleep, huh? Good work.” He peered back into the spare room, eyeing off Rhyderi with amusement. “Next time the kids give you trouble, we should just slip some of that potion to them… worked for him.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree gave Kalysto a confused look before she peered into the room. As she spotted Rhyderi, her eyes widened.

“What did you do to him? Is he drooling? Kalysto, no, we will never do something like that to our children!” Desires hissed at her husband. “Though you’re going to need to take Milena to school in a few weeks.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“I’m not taking Milena to school. The other kids are going to pick on her because of her ears. Or because she’s a hybrid.” Kalysto snorted. “I’m going to have somebody teach them. All of them. Because I don’t want them to be subjected to other people’s children. Other people’s children are harsh and racist.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“Kalysto…,” Desiree released a long sigh as she turned back to her husband. “We’ve been over this. We don’t have the money to do that… About the only way we can afford it is to have my mother enroll them with the teachers she uses for her children. And even then, our finances will be rather tight.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“So do it? Do you want to have money, or well-adjusted kids who don’t come home crying about how much their life sucks?” Kalysto crossed his arms across his chest, looking haughty. He flicked an ear in Rhyderi’s direction when he heard a coughing sound, then turned to glance at him.

“Yeah… he is drooling. And he’s going to choke on it if somebody doesn’t move him.” He grinned. “What did I do to him? Think of it as a tranquilliser.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree sighed once more. “Alright. I’ll arrange something with my parents. Hopefully something will pan out in our favor. And I’m still not letting you tranquilize our children, ever.”

The young woman stuck her right pointer finger in Kalysto’s face to capitalize her point. However, rather than remain stern, she suddenly stepped forward to kiss him.

“Either way, I’m glad that someone finally dragged you out of your laboratory. You’ve been moping about for so long.. I think you’re losing your tan.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“One day when they’re screaming and biting your arm, you’ll be saying, ‘thank you Kalysto, you brave wonderful Alchemist wonder, for shutting up the fruit of my loins’. And who knows where things will go from there…” He gave her a grin as the finger came near his face, but he didn’t move. When kissed, he chuckled, reaching over to whap Desiree on the butt.

He was knocked out of his train of thought when he heard his brother cough again. “Ugh. We still need to move Rhyderi? Yuck. One moment, Des.” He stepped into the room and shoved the Paladin on his side. He immediately stepped back as the Paladin coughed once again and began to drool on his pillow. “Gross.”

“I’m not moping you know.” He stood over Rhyderi and frowned, suddenly feeling rather unhappy at the mention of the subject. “I’m not… moping…. I’m just… it’s a big order you know. And… complicated.”

He glanced at her once more and moved past, heading into the nursery.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree nodded in understanding as Kalysto moved away to reposition Rhyderi. As she noticed the drool coming out of Rhyderi’s mouth, the warlock-in-trianing muttered, “Definitely not using that on the children…”

As Kalysto mentioned big orders, though, Desiree narrowed her eyes at her husband. “Kalysto, you do realize that I’m in charge of the paperwork on all the orders for the store. There are no big orders going on at the moment. It’s actually been a slow point in the last month.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto stepped over to the crib to peer down at the sleeping infant. He reached down to caress his shoulder, grinning at him. “Hopefully this one will want to burn things.” He lowered his ears, quickly muttering, “The big order is… strictly off the books…”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree crossed her arms, not fully happy with her husband. “Kalysto, you do realize that most wives would be tearing off your ears for keeping secrets like this… What exactly have you been working on? You haven’t been eating properly either, have you? You look a bit thinner..”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto reached down to pick up the youngster and cradled him in his arms. The baby gave a loud whimper as he was woken up but immediately began to settle again. The Warlock carried him to the rocking chair in the room and sat down, placing the infant in his lap.

“It’s not a secret. I’m just experimenting and… working on something serious.” He nodded slightly. “You know, trader’s secret. All will work out soon. You’ll see.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree frowned at Kalysto for several more minutes. However, in time, she just turned around and left to tidy up the bathroom in the master suite. She knew from experience that it wasn’t worth trying to badger Kalysto. Her husband was a rather stubborn elf when he felt like it.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto felt relieved when Desiree left him alone. He couldn’t very-well explain his plans to her at this point. He reached to the side of the chair and readjusted it so he could lean back, reclining. He set the infant on his chest and sighed, closing his eyes. He could barely suppress his jealousy.

After another several minutes had passed, Rhyderi finally came to. He made a groggy groaning sound and shifted about. He had been sleeping on his injured shoulder and immediately rolled onto his back so it wouldn’t hurt any more. It was at this point he realised that he was not in his house. He cracked open his eyes and looked around, still very much half-asleep, trying to work out where he was.

“I haven’t disgraced myself again, have I…?” He couldn’t remember anything. “Hope I haven’t been drinking…”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree kept herself busy with cleaning the bathroom, for that was her desired task to get done for the day. The bathtub and toilet were a mess and needed some good scrubbing.

Thus, at the time that Rhyderi was waking up, she was making quite a racket as she attacked the soap scum in her shower.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi heard the thumping around and slowly moved to his feet. He felt sleepy but not dizzy. This was a good sign. Once on his feet, he headed for the source of the noise. It was at this point that he came to the realization that he was in his brother’s house.

“What am I doing here…?” He blinked with confusion when he came to the bathroom door, peering inside. “Desiree. Hello. Could you kindly tell me… what am I doing here?”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree paused in her cleaning to stare at Rhyderi. “Oh, you’re aware again. I’m not really certain…”

She shrugged as she set down her sponge and stepped out of the shower. “I honestly don’t know what happened. Kalysto said that he had to tranquilize you and that he was asked to watch you or something.. Something about you… destroying a television?”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“Destroying a… television…?” Rhyderi leaned against the door-way, reaching up to place a hand on his forehead. “I don’t remember that. Did I… did I get drunk?” He slowly shook his head, feeling rather hopeless and lost. “I don’t remember anything… I was asleep, then I was watching television and talking to Seres. Everything after that is lost to me.”

Viewing 25 posts - 101 through 125 (of 1,512 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.