Jenna and Sephy: The Gifts of the Heavens

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna and Sephy: The Gifts of the Heavens

Viewing 25 posts - 76 through 100 (of 1,876 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *calmly responds to Rhyderi* ~She’s a complete idiot who dotes well beyond what is necessary. She also has tried to change my father’s ways too often for me to care.~ *she faintly grins as she hears Zach’s response* ~Kalysto agreed with me. Try to contact him and you’ll see.. Or rather hear.~

Tyler: *blinks, completely confused. He then frowns* Going already? Tell Sephy to visit more..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: *”She is feminine. It seems normal to me.”* *shrugs his shoulders and waits for Zack to teleport them back to Halcyon* Well, get a move on.

Zach: *”You know what? Fuck you, Desiree. Did you stop to think that maybe there was another reason I didnt want to move your stupid friend right away? Maybe you have brain damage or something. In any case, I’m not going to talk to you any more. Selfish!”* *waves a hand at Tyler* Yeah yeah, I will. *places a hand on Rhyderi and concentrates for several moments before finally managing to teleport all three of them back to the island. He stumbles backwards with disorientation because of the amount of effort and concentration it took him to teleport three large masses so far*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Tyler: *Releases a faint whimper as he watches Zach vanish. He then sulks back into the house before moving to sit on a chair. As he sits down, he releases a deep sigh*

Desiree: *rolls her eyes at Zach’s words. However, for now, she doesn’t bother to reply to him*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *”There you go… selfish jerk.. have your stupid elf. Don’t even bother to thank me…”* *moves to his feet and stumbles back inside the base*

Rhyderi: *shrugs* Wonder what all that was about… *picks up Kalysto again and follows Zach inside, moving Kalysto back to his room in the upper area of the facility*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *sighs and shakes her head* Zach… *frowning in thought, she snorts at his reactions. However, her attention is quickly brought to the door as she spots Rhyderi most to Kalysto’s room. After pondering for a moment, she begins trying to slowly push herself upright*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: *just moves past Desiree’s room and drops Kalysto down on the bed, before he turns to leave the room again, not seeming terribly interested in staying around for very long*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *gasps in pain as she continues to move about. However, she remains stubborn and keeps on pushing herself up. Soon enough, she slowly pushes herself out of her bed. Once she is on her feet, she allows herself a small grin. She then begins to force herself to move toward Kalysto’s room, for she wants to check up on him. Her movements remain slow and strained during this. In fact, she appears like she’s ready to collapse at any minute. Also, she ignores Zulmire’s existence for the time being*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: *leaves the room only a moment later, then walks off to his own room to warm up after being in the snow for so long*

Zulmire: *watches Desiree move, but doesn’t say anything to her for now. He does, however, wander after her, wanting to know where she is going*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *hisses in pain as she stumbles to the entrance of Kalysto’s room. She then pauses for a moment to catch her breath and compose herself, for it’s been quite painful for her to move this far already. After another moment, she lurches forward to Kalysto’s side. Soon enough, she sits down at his side before reaching over to gently rub the side of his face* Damn..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *as he is still unconcious, he remains where he is and does nothing*

Zulmire: *stands in the doorway* What are yeh doin’, girleh? *moves over to the bed and pokes her in the shoulder before crouching down beside her* Geh back to where you were. ‘Dere be nuffink to see here.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *cringes in pain as Zulmire pokes her. She then whimpers before looking over at him* I just want to be here… I’ll be fine. *she frowns and lowers her head* I’m not weak or anything.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zulmire: *rolls his eyes and shakes his head at her* Honest’leh… *reaches down to try and pick Desiree up, wanting to lay her out beside Kalysto. If he is successful there, he reaches down to begin stripping the elf of his less-needed additional clothing, such as gloves, boots, belt, shoulder-guards, etc* If yeh want somethin’, just flamin’ go fer it. Don’t stop on account of me.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *yelps as Zulmire picks her up. She then stares up at him in confusion as he lays her down next to Kalysto. Her eyes get even larger as he begins to strip the elf* I’m- I- *she quickly shakes her head* I’m just concerned about him. That’s all…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zulmire: *drawls out his vowels slowly and flicks his ears back* Suuuuuurrreee yeeh aaarree. *rolls his eyes and lazily wanders from the room before returning with Kalysto’s offspring. He sets her down ontop of Desiree and laughs to himself before retreating to the foot of the bed* Now yeh is a family.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: But… *She tries to get up again, but hisses in pain and collapses back onto the bed* I- I don’t love him.. I love… Father… *She frowns with confusion then stares at confusion as Zulmire bring the infant over* What the?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zulmire: Don’t yeh be startin’ dat evasive bull-shit with meh, girleh… *raises his head and yawns, showing off his mammoth tusks before relaxing again. He turns his head back to glance at her with one eye and narrows it* If yeh be wantin more ‘o da voodoo from my adoptive son, yeh already be well on your way to gettin more. You annoy ‘da hell outta him and he not kill you yet? Intruiging, no? *glances down at the floor before shifting himself into the form of a wolf* *”Don’t be kidding yourself. I’ve been around a lot longer than you have and I’m much smarter than that.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *gives Kalysto a hopeless glance before groaning* I’m just concerned… I don’t- I don’t love him… *after releasing a deep sigh, she gives up. She then closes her eyes and tries to rest once more*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zulmire: Yeh, you jus’ keep tellin’ yourself ‘dat. Jus’ like ‘da missus would say teh me before she finally gave up on bein’ evasive jus’ like you bein right now. *pauses* O’ course, ‘den she jus’ beat me over da’ head and dragged me back into her house…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *unfortunately for Zulmire, she’s too tired out to really bother to listen to his short tale. Instead, her head slowly moves to rest against Kalysto’s shoulder as she drifts off to sleep*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zulmire: Yeh, yeh, I know I be jus’ dat interestin. Don’t you be worryin’. I work out a way t’ get back to teh missus eventually. *makes a wolfy squeak as he yawns, then snuggles down on the floor to nap*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *remains quite relaxed and asleep for the rest of the day. Probably by the time that Kalysto wakes up, she’d be snuggled up against him and gently hugging his torso in her sleep*

Jenna: *finally wakes up from her own evening or rest. She groans in annoyance at the mako residue that is still coating her skin. However, she soon gets up then moves to check up on the new infant*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto *Finally comes to many hours later and cracks his eyes open, painfully blinking at the light around him. He glances over at Desiree and quickly jerks back, falling down off the bed. This movement disrupts the baby hybrid who begins to cry, upset* What the hell!?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Releases a tired groan as Kalysto jerks away from her. Slowly, her eyes crack open, but she doesn’t say anything for she’s quite groggy and just not thinking straight*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *sits up enough to peer over the bed at Desiree, then he flicks his ears back* W-what are you doing here…? Get lost! *cringes at the sound that the infant is making*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Stares up at Kalysto then blinks and looks around at her surroundings. Groaning she shakes her head* It was the troll’s fault… *despite this, she doesn’t feel much like moving at the moment, so she remains laying down for now*

Viewing 25 posts - 76 through 100 (of 1,876 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna and Sephy: The Gifts of the Heavens’ is closed to new replies.