Jenna and Sephy: The Gifts of the Heavens

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna and Sephy: The Gifts of the Heavens

Viewing 25 posts - 1,851 through 1,875 (of 1,876 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: I have stranger ones. I will dream of something like this, but there’s usually more whores. Or succubi. And instead of a flaming town, it would be a flaming brothel. *chuckles* I truly am going to hell when I die. And you know what? I’d probably have fun there.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *sighs at him* I don’t know why you always say that. You’re not all that bad. You just like things that other people think are taboo. That doesn’t make you condemned. *she shrugs then yelps as she hears a banging noise*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *ducks his head in reaction to the banging sound, half expecting a fight to break out any time from here out* What the hell kind of mind is this…? Why did you want to pry into a place like this? Its madness… and insane.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Heh, I thought you said you had worse dreams than this.. And I think this is my mother’s dreams. *she shrugs and moves toward where the banging is coming from. She then frowns as she finds what looks like a cave that has been sealed in by rocks, trees, and a steel door* Strange..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: This shit is just getting too strange now. Can we just leave> There’s better things to do than hang around some crazy nutbag’s mind and dreams all day. Seriously… let’s get out and go somewhere else. This is starting to annoy me. Greatly.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *blinks and looks back at Kalysto* Huh? I thought you said that you’ve had stranger dreams than this sort of… *She frowns as the trees and ground turn black, as if covered by oil. Also, the banging on the other side of the barriers stops and is instead replaced by a sharp screeching noise, like nails being dragged accross a chalkboard. She then shakes her head and sighs* Yea, let’s just go.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: See, I told you. I’ve had stranger dreams than this, but that doesn’t mean I want to bear witness to it. *begins moving back the way he came* Come on. We don’t have to be here longer than necessary…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *nods in agreement and quickly moves after Kalysto. She only glances back momentarily as she hears laughter. However, she doesn’t hesitate much longer to leave along with him* So.. Umm… You can show me something if you want.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *ponders for a few moments, then begins to dive into the darker parts of the astral plane* Follow me. I guess you like my one minion, so I should probably show you where they come from. *he continues to drift along, flapping his wings as he sails on for what seems like probably hours. Soon, he drifts over a large chasm, the bottom not visible* Here’s their cradle of life. Or rather, existance. Huge warning though – they’re not tame. And they like to bite.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *follows after Kalysto as he moves toward the chasm. However, after a bit of time and distance, her “form” begins to loose focus and seems to be falling apart. Grunting with effort, she does her best to not give into exhaustion or loose control of her projection. However, the way her form keeps on phasing in and out shows that she’s close to losing it all together* Their cradle? *she glances down, frowning as she tries to make out anything*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Yes. *watches her, narrowing his eyes* Do you want to break your connection and try again another time? You don’t have to do it all at once right now if you don’t want to. *stops, waiting on a reply from her before continuing*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Frowns, once again trying to reconstitute her astral form. However, it only begins to waver even more. She then sighs and shakes her head* Yea… I suppose. I can’t keep this up right now. *she glances back at Kalysto and grins at him* Well, I guess I’ll see you when I “wake up”. *with that, she vanishes*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *watches her phase out of the plane and sighs, curling his wings around himself to abruptly end his concentration there. He shakes his head and moves to his feet, feeling particularly calm and well rested* Oh man.. *stretches* Some people can do that and never have the need for sleep.Its a pity you couldn’t see the Felhunter hive though.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Groans as she slowly opens her eyes. She is rather drained from her time in the Astral plane. So, unlike Kalysto, she’s about ready to drop. Shaking her head, she grins at him* It’s ok. I just need more practice traveling away from my body. *she then glances around and sighs as she spots Droozun* He’s still here..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: You didn’t kill him and you didn’t send him back. *brushes himself off* Just let him hang around for a while and maybe he’ll eventually get bored of you or something. Who knows. I don’t need him or his services right now so enjoy the time you have. It’s free time.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Frowns, still not happy that she stole Droozun away from Kalysto. However, she simply nods* Ok. But tell me if you want him back. I seriously have no reason to steal anything from you. *gives him a small grin*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Lies. You want to steal my undeniably good looks. You want my body. *smacks his own butt, smirking broadly* Don’t you. I have to keep an eye on you just so I won’t run aground with problems. *dusts himself off again* Now that you are done with the plane, I can go back to that house and work on repairing my real clothing.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Blinks and looks up at him* You didn’t need to waste time with me there if you didn’t want to, you know.. *She shrugs then slowly stands up, though she’s clearly dizzy. So, she wavers on her feet a bit* Umm.. So, anything I can help you with there?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *shrugs his shoulders* I don’t need help. Just a needle, coloured threads, and a good afternoon to sit down and sew up my robe. You trashed it pretty bad back there. *watches her and shakes his head* Go lie down and sleep.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Grumbles* You seem to say that about every hour or so. *Frowns at him* I’ll be fine. *She shakes her head then forces herself to straighten up and walk along side him. She then sighs as she glances at Droozun*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Droozun: *rises to his feet and follows Desiree along, not seeming to care about much else right now. He waddles along with her, walking slightly behind her and to her left side, panting slightly*

Kalysto: Yeah, well, you’re inexperienced on this sort of thing. You want to try and get as much rest as you can if something taxes you. Then push yourself harder and harder until you get there.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Yea, I get that idea. But I don’t need to sleep every five minutes either. I’ll be fine. *shakes her head then thinks* I really have no idea what to do for the rest of the day though. Can I try to help you with fixing your clothes?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: I’d rather you didn’t. You don’t even know what you’re doing. You don’t know where the seams go, or the type of damage that’s been done to the cloth. Besides… an unskilled person could disrupt the enchantments placed on the clothing.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Well, I can still do simple things… Like thread needles… Umm… *shrugs* It’s at least something. *she gives him a week, awkward grin*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *narrows his eyes* Do you even know how to thread a needle? Do you have what it takes!? *moves over her, poking her in the sternum. Then he backs off and shrugs, smirking* Let’s go then. No time to waste while we’re around here.

Viewing 25 posts - 1,851 through 1,875 (of 1,876 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna and Sephy: The Gifts of the Heavens’ is closed to new replies.