Jenna and Sephy: The Gifts of the Heavens

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna and Sephy: The Gifts of the Heavens

Viewing 25 posts - 51 through 75 (of 1,876 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: Yes, dear. Sephy was an experiment. But he’s been free for a long time now. It’s in the past, and we shouldn’t hold it against him.

Rhyderi: What kind of experiment? *sits up in the chair, seeming quite curious and intruiged by this news* Humans have their sciences and they are so foreign to me. But us elves, our society thrived on the thrum of magic.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Tyler: *blinks as he stares at Rhyderi once more* Elves? Neva heard of that. Not eva. What that? *she shrugs then frowns as he thinks* Umm… Jenova cells. Sephy made with Jenova. Sephy go insane because Jenova is bad. I no should listen to lady voice in head.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: Elves are… elves. *pauses and ponders how best to explain* Hmm. *moves to his feet* We’re like humans. But we’re not humans. We have sharp hearing like cats. But we’re not cats either. We have strong reflexes and we’re highly intelligent. *furrows his brows, sighing* Elves are.. like people. But different. *blinks* You hear voices in your head too?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Tyler: *stares wide-eyed at Rhyderi* You like cats? That why you have pointy long ears? *he then glances at his mother* Mommy say you alien. *he then shrugs* Aliens been bad before… Jenova alien, and she hate the planet. *he then looks at Rhyderi again* Hmm.. Yea, hear voices. I hear voice of the planet. It nice and soft and hums. Pretty. Then there lady. She mean and screach a lot. Then can sometime hear thoughts.. but they all fuzzy.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: *rubs his temples, acting like he feels a headache coming on* No, I’m not an alien… I’m an elf. That’s why I have long ears. That is why I look different. That’s all there is to it… *sighs and rolls his eyes* If you’re hearing voices, maybe you need to block them out.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Tyler: But… Mommy say you no from this planet. That make you alien. You no part of Gaia. *he shakes his head* You alien. *he then nods before pouting slightly* No wanna block planet. She sing pretty songs.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: *sits back down on the couch, looking quite hopeless* Alright then… if the voice aren’t bad, then… *sighs*

Zach: *takes a cookie and silently munches* *”Desiree, can I go now? This place really sucks. The elf’s not awake but I don’t wanna be here any more.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree doesn’t respond because she’s deep asleep at the moment. So, the most that Zach would get out of her is a slight feed-back from her dreams.

Tyler: No, not all voices bad. Just one. She no like shutting up. Say Sephy her son, so I should listen too. *Shrugs then frowns and closes his eyes. Soon enough, he opens them to look at Rhyderi again* Planet confirms. You no her child. You not from Gaia. You alien.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: *sighs in annoyance* I’m not an alien. I’m foreign to the planet as I am not a native member, but that doesn’t mean I’m an alien. It’s rude to call people things like that. What’s wrong with you? *frowns and shakes his head*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Tyler: *Blinks and stares at RhyderI* Alien mean foreign… That what it mean, you no from here. You alien. *She shakes his head* I no understand why you no alien when you no from here. That make no sense. *he then looks over at Zach and giggles* Zach have strange things over his eyes.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: I still take offense to the statement. *lowers his brows and frowns at the boy* I’m asking you to stop.

Zach: These? *takes the glasses off his face, then shows them to Tyler* See them? They just help me to see properly. They refocus the line of sight and turn the blurriness into focussed pictures again. *pops them back onto his face*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Tyler: *tilts his head as he looks over the glasses. He then looks up at Zach* Someone hurt your eyes? *he then frowns at Rhyderi before slowly nodding* Ok… Sorry. *he then grabs a cookie before walking over to Rhyderi and offering it to him* Want one?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: No, they became bad by themselves. I’m not really sure how, but that just happens sometimes to people. I’m sure I’m not the only one you’ve seen who wears glasses. *sighs* Did you guys need anything else? *”Des, I’m going to go now. I’ll come back in a day or two. I know you want your stupid elf back now, but… what’s the benefit of gettign it back now? You’re still going to be immobile. And so is he. So there’s no benefit.”*

Rhyderi: *blinks at him* It’s alright. *reaches down to take the cookie* …sure.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *groans as she’s woken up by Zach. She then deeply frowns as she listens to what he’s saying* ~No, Zach.. Please, just bring him here. I… He has an addiction that he doesn’t control well. He’ll be a danger to others out there if you leave him there. Please… just bring him back.~

Tyler: *Gives Rhyderi a grin as he takes the cookie. He then wanders over to Kalyto’s side before he begins to stare at the elf’s ears*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *”But he’s unconcious. And he probably will be for a while. My bringing him back won’t fix anything. It’s not going to solve ror complicate anything either. He’s just going to be…. well, he’s going to stay unconcious.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: ~Zach.. You said he was with Aeris…? Woman doesn’t know anything. Just bring him home.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *”No. I said it about four billion times already.”* *bows gently then heads for the door* You guys, take care of yourselves. I am going to go back to the base now.

Rhyderi: *moves to his feet* Can’t I come with you? I mean… *pauses, then stares at him* How are you going back there? *glances down at Kalysto* What are we going to do with him?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: ~Zack! Stop being so fucking stubborn! You can bring him back. I know you can!! Please, just do it. I won’t forgive you if you leave him with those humans. And he’ll probably just kill those humans when he wakes up, so that will be on your head!~

Tyler: *Stares wide-eyed at Zach* You’re leaving already…? *whimpers* But.. you just got here..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *”YOU stop being stubborn. He’s not going to kill anyone, don’t be stupid.”* *nods at Tyler* Yeah. I am going to come back here when Goldilocks wakes up. *nods down to Kalysto* See ya. *heads for the door*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *hisses then tries to contact Kalysto again. She nudges at his mind with as much power as she can muster* ~Kalysto.. wake up! The idiot wants to leave you there with the stupid humans.. Wake up so he won’t have an excuse..~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *”What… the hell is wrong with you…? Why do you keep trying to wake me up…?”* *makes an annoyed weak groan* *”What idiot…?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *grins with relief when Kalysto finally responds. She then quickly replies* ~Do you want to be left behind in the care of a bunch of stupid humans? My brother is refusing to take you away from there. Just wake up so he won’t have an excuse…~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *”You make it sound like it’s some easy feat for me.. I can’t get back to my body right now… its too drained for me to do anything about it… “* *is quiet for a few moments* *”Just tell the Paladin to move me, if the other won’t.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: ~If you can communicate to me.. why can’t-~ *sighs and shakes her head* ~Nevermind..~ *with that, she tries to contact Rhyderi* ~Hey, you. Please, go with Zach and bring Kalysto back. Neither of us want him stuck with the idiot there. She’s pathetic and annoying.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: *”She honestly doesn’t seem that bad to me. Why are you calling her an idiot?”* *sighs and moves to his feet, stating in a flat tone* We’re leaving. *flicks the blanket off his brother and picks up Kalysto, heading for the door after Zach* You. Take us back.

Zach: *narrows his eyes* Desiree put you up to this, huh. *”Manipulative! Why do things have to be your way? There was nothing wrong with my idea.”*

Viewing 25 posts - 51 through 75 (of 1,876 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna and Sephy: The Gifts of the Heavens’ is closed to new replies.