Jenna and Sephy: The Gifts of the Heavens

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna and Sephy: The Gifts of the Heavens

Viewing 25 posts - 26 through 50 (of 1,876 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: ~He doesn’t have lightning-based attacks.. I’ve seen him often enough, no lightning at all.~ *she releases a faint whimper* ~Please, just bring him back. You can teleport him without hurting him.. I’m sure.. Or get those planes you admire.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *”Are you kidding. You’re older than me, and you’re not even old enough to fly a plane yet. Look, he’ll come back later. Just be content with that and go back to sleep.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: ~Zach, please, just do this for me. It would really mean a lot to me if you did bring him back. Please…~ *she releases a deep sigh*

Tyler: *has wandered over to Rhyderi and is staring at him again. His cat-like pupils are a bit large at the moment, for he’s a bit in awe. However, he soon turns his head to look at Zach* You fighting wit someone?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *”Why’s it so damn important to you? What part did you not get? I said no, I’m not bringing him back. Well, not right now anyway.”* *shakes his head* *”How would you like it if I picked you up and took you somewhere else?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: ~If for certain reasons.. I wouldn’t mind at all…~ *she slowly shakes her head* ~Please, Zach.. He has an addiction problem. We can watch over it better here anyway.~ *She then frowns in thought before turning her head to look at Zulmire* Hey.. I need you to do something.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zulmire: *makes a tired yawn before flicking a paw up, morphing himself back into his natural form* Whut is it, ‘mon? *moves to her bedside and stands up properly, not really wanting to poke her with his mammoth tusks*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *blinks as she watches him transform, for she’s never seen him do it before. However, she soon shakes her head* Umm.. There’s a man a few doors away. He’s constrained to a bed.. I’ve been meaning to do this for a while. Umm.. Please, leave him some food then remove the bindings.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zulmire: Dere… be a man tied to a bed? *scratches his wiry red hair* Hmm. Not understandin’ why dat be, but. You wan’ me to free him? *slowly shakes his head* He not gonna attack meh, is he? I don’t much like ‘da humans… ‘dey lust for war very easily.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Frowns and lowers her head* He… might attack you. *she frowns and shakes her head* He’s not a nice person, I know that. But.. I think he’s served his punishment. Just, go ahead and free him. *she sighs and tries to drift off to sleep*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zulmire: So yeh want me to set him free? Okey.. *wanders out the doorway, following Desiree’s directions. He pushes open the door and tilts his head in curiousity as he finds a male which is indeed, confined. He moves up to him and begins to undo his bindings, shrugging* Yeh gonna be free, silver-hair. I not be sure why I doin’ this, but.

Sephiros: *keeps very still and quiet as Zulmire undoes his bindings. Once free, he calmly sits up, snapping his eyes open before raising his hand, smacking the shaman across the room with a quick sharp psychic wave*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *her eyes open momentarily as she hears the thumping noise of Zulmire hitting the wall. Sighing, she shakes her head* Still violent… *groans and tries to sit up a bit. However, she soon collapses back onto the bed*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zulmire: *once he strikes the wall, he immediatley raises a hand over his head, morphing himself into the form of a wolf. He leaps at Sephiros and begins trying to bite at his throat*

Sephiros: *snarls and raises his defenses, grabbing the wolf’s paws as he tries to hold it off. He hurls a psychic blast at the ceiling, trying to cause a cave in*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Groans at the noises that are echoing in the hallway. She then shakes her head* Damn..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zulmire: *swaps forms back into his natural form, then raises his hands, freezing Sephiros on the spot with a powerful Frost Shock spell. Once the man is frozen solid on the floor, he moves to his feet again, dusting himself off* Damned humans… always ‘da same. *picks the frozen lump up and carries it outside* *”I be taking this male far away from here. The sun can melt him out. And by the time it does, we’ll be long gone.”* *shakes his head* *”But why do you want something like that freed?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: ~He’s been behaving himself more than he used to.. He’s just really angry at the moment because he’s been held captive for so long.~ *she shakes her head* ~Just find some place to leave him. It’s for the best to let him go anyway.~ *sighing, though she cringes after moving her chest in such a manner, she closes her eyes and tries to concentrate on Kalysto. Once again, she tries to gently nudge his mind back into awareness*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zulmire: *”Should have broken his neck, in my honest humble opinion…”* *throws the Sephiros ice crystal outside and quickly shuts and locks the door again* Whew… *wanders back down the stairs, returning to Desiree’s room* Well ‘dat be all you be askin’ for, ‘rite?

Kalysto: *hasn’t woken up yet. Right now he is extremely low on energy so it is unlikely he will wake up soon*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *deeply frowns at the lack of reply. She then shakes her head* ~Zach.. please bring him back home..~ *she then nods at Zulmire before finally drifting back to sleep*

Tyler: *has moved to sit on a chair in the living room where Kalysto is resting. From time to time, he looks at the door, for he’s wondering if Cloud will be coming home soon*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *”Aeris said it’s fine to move him when he wakes up. Do you want me to tell you again? OK – I’m not moving him until he wakes up. Aeris told us not to. Just be patient.”*

Aeris: *moves back into the living room, carrying a plate of cookies. She sets it down on a nearby table and picks one up to hand to Tyler* What are you looking for, honey?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Tyler: *Broadly grins as he spots the cookies. He then quickly reaches over to grab the one that is handed to him before he looks up at Aeris. He responds with telepathy, but because he’s not too practiced and still young, he transmits to all in the area and not just his mother* ~Waiting for Uncle Cloud. He should be home soon, right?~ *he then begins to munch on the cookie*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: He’s… *crouches down beside her boy and gently pats his head, running her hand through his hair* *”Cloud is helping people in Midgar, honey. He won’t be back for some time… maybe not until the end of the week.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Tyler: *pouts at the news. He then lowers his eyes and sighs* ~Why he and Sephy both never here…~ *he then finishes his cookie. Soon enough, he glances up at Rhyderi again* What you name?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: *his focus is on the plate of cookies, at least until Tyler speaks to him. He raises his eyebrows slightly, pointing to himself* My name? My name is Rhyderi Sol’thenan. But you may call me Rhyderi. Or Rhy… or whatever you can think of that isn’t offensive.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Tyler: *tilts his head* Nice name. *he grins and reaches over to take another cookie before munching on it again* ~I’m Tyler Gainsborough. Sephy doesn’t have a last name, so Mommy gave me hers.~ *he then chuckles* ~Sephy’s other kids don’t have last names either.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: That’s unfortunate… were they of poor breeding? *scratches the side of his head, pondering* My surname was given to me because I was born into my father’s marriage. The Sol’thenan bloodline goes back at least 50 generations.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Tyler: Ummm… *he blinks and looks up at Aeris* I not know that too much… What was wit Sephy again, Mommy? Expeeryment? Right? *he tilts his head, clearly not too sure about the details at all*

Viewing 25 posts - 26 through 50 (of 1,876 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna and Sephy: The Gifts of the Heavens’ is closed to new replies.