Jenna and Sephy: The Gifts of the Heavens

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna and Sephy: The Gifts of the Heavens

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 1,876 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Bitter cold wind and snow lashed at his form, his ginger hair wildly flaying in the gale. The frost had long since turned his face numb and he could no longer feel his own nose, or his hands for that matter.
    The ginger-haired male elf had never been a fan of the winter – his original homeland had been in a warm temperate climate and the cold had never agreed with him. However, the plate-armored Paladin did not object. Like many things in life, he had learned to take whatever came to him with tolerance and without complaint. The only way to get to get anything done was to bite down and move.

He did have to admit a slight feeling of annoyance, however. He had been carrying his younger brother all the distance since they had departed from the strange power-reactor, and the other elf had made no signs of movement whatsoever. The younger brother had make weak groans in his state of unconciousness, but there had been no other signs of life. The Paladin sighed and continued to carry his living cargo towards the town of Nibelheim. He could see the tips of the houses in the distance through the blizzard, , determined to reach his destination. He didn’t care how long it would take.

Meanwhile, another had just reached the same destination, this time by means of air. Zach had left the island of Halcyon at the request of his elder sister, and had just landed down in the small town. All was quiet around him – the snow had caused the residents to retreat to their houses, leaving the teenager all alone and out in the cold. He didn’t care however. He scanned the town, searching for the life-energy signals he had set out to find, not finding anything in the town that was familiar to him.

*”They’re not here…”* He finally told Desiree by means of telepathy. *”I don’t know where else to look…”*

Awareness was coming slowly to Sephiroth after his nap.

Sleepy eyes momentarily blinked open to the blurry image of the back of Jenna’s head – he had been snuggled up against her during his sleep. The male made a tired humming sound and closed his eyes again, drifting back to sleep. His brain was still wanted to play out the remnants of the dream resident in his mind, and While not a particularly pleasant dream, it was not a bad one either so he was not disturbed. He dreamed of a time when he led soldiers for ShinRa – a standard run-of-the-mill boring memory for Sephiroth. The male soon rolled onto his back and away from his mate, lazily yawning as his desire to wake up etched at the edges of the dream again. He lazily scratched his side and groaned in irritation at himself – his desires to have intercourse with his mate before he had gone to sleep had gone without reply and it seemed that his nether regions had been “awake” longer than he had.

The male furrowed his brow in annoyance at this fact, thoroughy irritated. With his mate asleep it would be impossible to satiate such things with her assistance, so he decided to ignore it. The male finally sat up and gave Jenna’s shoulder a gentle pat before moving to his feet, heading into their walk-in closet to place on some decent clothing. He would leave his mate to continue sleeeping as he left the room to head upstairs.

A good workout in the training room would take his mind off everything else, he decided.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Her world was currently consumed by heat and pain. Each breath was accompanied by a sharp jab that made her emit a slight whimper. It was as if someone had decided to stab her all over and then leave the knifes embedded in her skin. For that matter, why was the heat on so high, yet her body kept on shivering?

No matter, her mind was such a mess at the moment, drifting in and out of awareness, that even concentrating on the pain was a chore. Despite all of this though, her mind did often drift toward the elf that she had befriended and grown quite close to. She knew that he was far away, and for that, she kept on worrying.

Luckily for her brother, she was just barely awake and aware when he contacted her. So, she cracked open her eyes to look up at the ceilng. After releasing a deep groan, she tried to put her mind to working out what was just said in her mind.

~You can’t.. find him…?~ Desiree asked. She then shaked her head and tried to concentrate on Kalysto’s energy signatures. Soon enough, she sends the impressions of what she recalls of Kalysto and what she can currently feel to her brother.

As for the woman who slept next to the male in need of attention, she remains asleep during all of this, having been quite exhausted from the day before. Completely unaware of her mate’s perdicaments or needs at the moment, she just remains snuggled up against him with a lazy smile on her lips as he rises. As soon as he slips out of the bed, she shuffles into the warm-spot that he hand abandoned and continues to sleep.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *takes a seat in the training room and sits on one of the impact mats in the corner, closing his eyes to begin meditation* Hrmph… *begins to breathe deeply and clear his mind of all thoughts, wanting to settle himself before participating in any training activity*

Zach: *”I can’t find him, no…”* *he pauses as he receives the information from Desiree* *”Oh… they’re coming now.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Tyler: *despite the cold weather that is occurring for the day, he has choosen to sneak out and check on his mother’s flower garden. He grins as he picks out a few recently bloomed flowers that are just barely starting to wilt because of the cold. However, he looks up and tilts his head as he senses the newcomers to the town. After glancing at his home for a moment, he quickly dashes off,heading toward the mountain entrance so that he can see who these new people are*

Desiree: ~Thank goodness…~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: *finally moves into the town, glancing around, frowning inwardly at the lack of people around the place. He soon sees Zach and heads over to him* Ah, hello. *eyes off Tyler and sets his brother down in the snow, giving him a wave* Could you assist me? I require aid.

Zach: *”Uh. Yeah, this is definitely him… he’s weird and formal.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Tyler: *stops as he finally reaches Rhyderi’s location. He then blinks as he stares up at the Palidin* Someone pull your ears? *he tilts his head then grins as he spots Zach. Soon he rushes over to hug his “brother”* Zach! Mmm… Miss you. Sephy coming?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: *blinks* I didn’t pull my ears… they’re naturally like that. And I’ll have you know now that you shouldn’t say that again to somebody – it’s rude. *waves at him* Is there anybody who can assist us? My brother is hurt and needs attention.

Zach: *moves his arms around Tyler to hug him* Sephy’s not coming. I think he’s at home, in bed or something. I’m just here because Desiree called me out here to help look for him. *points to Kalysto* And now that I found him, she’s happy.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Tyler: *stares up at Rhyderi once more* Look like someone stretch you ears. *he shrugs then frowns at Zach’s words* Sephy need visit more… *he then tilts his head as his attention is drawn to Kalysto. Slowly, he slips away to move over to Kalysto. He then begins to poke the elf* Mommy can help.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: I just told you not to say that. I also just told you it’s rude. Were you not listening at all? *sighs and crouches down beside Kalysto, nodding at the boy* Your mother can help? Please go and get her.

Zach: Yeah, I’ll tell him to come visit you more often, Ty.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Tyler: Mmm… Yea, mommy can help. *he nods his head. He then grins and holds up the flower that he had picked up to Rhyderi* Here. *with that, he rushes away to find his mother. Soon enough, he runs off back to his house. He then begins searching for Aeris* Mommy!

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: Huh? *gently takes the flower and glances down at it curiously, watching the small boy go into the house*

Aeris: *is on the top floor of the house, and is busy folding laundry for Tifa as well as making beds. When Tyler calls out for her, she calls back to him, amused* I’m up here, sweetie. What do you need?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Tyler: *rushes over to Aeris upon hearing her voice. He then reaches out to grap onto her left hand before trying to pull her away* Mommy, please come. Man hurt and need help. Say I go get you to help ‘im. *he looks up at her with pleading eyes* Pleaaase.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: Oh my. *drops the laundry on the bed and quickly follows after Tyler, nudging him along* Show me where, Tyler. When did you find him? Oh… is he hurt badly? Please, sweetie. Take me to him.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Tyler: *eagerly nods then begins to rush back to where he left Rhyderi* Zach come to town. He come to town at same time with other guy. *he shrugs* He and other guy are strange. They ears all stretched out and funny. *he giggles as he explains it to his mother. Soon enough, he leads Aeris over to Kalysto* See, he here.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: *follows Tyler outside, not making sense of the comment he makes on the “strange” men. She crouches down next to Kalysto, then nods at Zach* Can you help pick him up and take him inside? Put him on the couch… I’ll look at him there. Just keep him warm.

Rhyderi: *before Zach can comment, he picks up Kalysto with one hand and places him back over his shoulder as he heads into the house*

Zach: He’s kind of weird, isn’t he….

Seferia
    Keymaster

Tyler: Mmm-hmm.. Weird, weird, weird. *he then moves over to Zach’s side and hugs him* Miss you. Come in. *he then rushes off to follow his mother into the house*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: *ushers the males inside, crouching down over Kalysto once Rhdyeri has laid him down on the couch as requested* Hmm… *quickly checks Kalysto over, curiously tugging at one of his ears* I’ve never seen this before, but it’s natural. He was born like that. And… he’s not from this planet either. *places her hands on Kalysto’s chest and begins to heal him* He’s not too badly hurt. He’s just a bit burned and his energy is very low. *moves back upstairs, returning a few moments later with a couple of large woolen blankets. She sets them over the elf, then tucks him in* He just needs rest. *crouches down to give Tyler a kiss* Thank you for letting me know.

Rhyderi: What is wrong with you people… *takes off his helm, then flattens his ears against his head before placing the helm back on, hiding them from view*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Tyler: *reaches up to grab the side of the couch. He then pulls himself up a bit to get a better look at Kalysto as his mother works on the elf. He then blinks and looks up at her as she mentions that he isn’t from this planet* Huh? He alien? *tilts his head and looks down at Kalysto once more* Tha bad? *he then grins as he receives the kiss and nods* Always, mommy.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: *gives Tyler a gentle hug before moving away* We should probably let that one get some rest now. It’s a pity we don’t have an extra room, otherwise I would have suggested putting him there. When he’s awake, you can move him.

Zach: *sighs* OK, so now that I got the answer to Desiree’s question, I’m outta here.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Tyler: *Frowns* Desiree? *he tilts his head then glances at the elf again* Big sister concern about him? Why she no come?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: She got beaten up really badly. She’s back home in her bed, healing up after what happened. But don’t worry, she’s going to be OK. *contacts Desiree* *”Don’t worry, your elf friend is fine. Aeris is fixing him up now. There’s nothing else to do here.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *releases a sigh of relief as she receives Zach’s transmission* ~I’m glad.. Please, bring him back safely.~ *she then releases a slight pain as she irritates her chest injuries with one of her breaths. So, she tenses up slightly before shifting about to try to find a new position to sleep in*

Tyler: *whimpers* Why everyone hurt? *he shakes his head then glances in Aeris’s direction* Mommy, Unca Cloud no hurt too, right?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: I don’t even think he knew about it to be honest with you. Nobody spoke about him. *”What – bring him back? What do I look like, your delivery boy? Aeris said to leave him here, and I’m not going to go against what she said. So yeah.. he’s staying here.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Tyler: Oooh.. *scratches the back of his head* But, Cloud like that. He go rush off when others get hurt. Then he get hurt and come home and mutter about it all being Sephy’s fault.

Desiree: ~Please, Zach. Please bring him back.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: Sometimes it is all Sephy’s fault. *smirks, but not for long* *”Look, I just told you what Aeris said. He’s like, comatose right now. Do you really want me to just… wake him up? He’ll be pissed and shoot lightning bolts down my butt-crack or something if I do that, I’m sure.”*

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 1,876 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna and Sephy: The Gifts of the Heavens’ is closed to new replies.