Jenna and Sephy – Good Heavens, just look at the time!

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna and Sephy – Good Heavens, just look at the time!

Viewing 25 posts - 51 through 75 (of 1,501 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *”Because it would have kicked my ass.”* *shrugs* *”Let it. That’s it’s right for being bound to somebody it did not fall in love with. It fell in love with my mother, and my mother left it with me. That’d be enough to piss off anyone. Maybe I can give it to Milena some day – though that would probably insult him even more. It’s not my mother, it’s inferior, AND it has her name.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: ~I still helped you out with it because I do accept and like what you do. I just don’t understand so much about it because you won’t share a thing.~ *tilts her head as she hears a pathetic mewing. She then sneaks over to a tree and blinks as she spots a small kitten that’s cowering near the body of a moma cat that had been attacked by a monster* Poor thing… *Frowns in thought. She then swiftly moves to pick the kitten up with her psychic powers before gripping onto it in her arms* Shh… it’ll be alright.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *”Get used to it. That’s just how it is. Don’t ask, don’t tell. Don’t really know what more I can say to you.”* *shakes out his cloak, then turns it inside out, seeming pleased with what he has done. He pulls off his shirt, and places the robe on, checking out his handiwork*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: ~But.. That’s not how you form a relationship. I really want to understand you, Kalysto. I really do appreciate and accept what you are.~ *she pats the kitten’s head. She then makes her way back to the house. By the time that Kalysto is in mid-process of checking out his robe, she appears* Looks good.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *”That’s good, Desiree. Just leave things be and see what happens.”* *looks up at her when she returns, his attention immediately turning to the kitten* Where did you find that? *picks up the shirt he was wearing and offers it to her* Is it cold? Wrap it in this.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: It was out alone in the wilderness. It was next to another cat that was dead. *grins as he hands over the shirt then thinks for a moment. Soon enough, a grin spreads over her lips and she tries to hand the kitten to him* Here, a gift.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *blinks at her* You just found a baby cat near the house and you’re giving it to me? *carefully takes it and bundles it up in the shirt like a blanket, softly clicking at it before carrying it back towards the house, speaking to it in a low gentle voice* “Adore adore, shando osa. U pho’l dor’ni ash ishu thus talah lo…”

** “There there, little one. I don’t think you know what’s going on.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *nods* Yea, that’s exactly what I’m doing. *Grins as she looks over the kitten* It kind of resembles you. Dark, big ears, loud, whiney. *softly chuckles and moves to follow after Kalysto*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *looks back at Desiree* How insensitive! *curls the shirt around the kitten tighter to make it more snug* What are you trying to imply? That I’m as fickle and as sporadic as a cat? Never. *makes clicking noises at the kitten as he carries it into the house, heading for the bedroom he’s been staying in* That’s no way to talk to somebody who’s lost everything.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *shrugs* No matter. It is cute and all alone. One way or another, it needs someone or it would die. *She follows after him* Soo…. Should I get some sardines or something like that?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Sardines or tuna. It’s also going to need provisions… like a cat basket, a litter tray, a cat house to sleep in, a windowsill ledge, and immunization, Oh, and don’t forget the collar, combs, and toys.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *stares at Kalysto as if he had grown a second head. She then mutters* I think I can get the fish and a spare pillow.. *she then wanders off to the kitchen to go through the cupboards and gather up a can of sardines*

Jenna: *has finished going through the drawers. After stuffing all the junk she found in to a garbage bin, she carries it downstairs. She then promptly dumps the entire contents of the garbage can on Seph’s head* Slob.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *loudly hisses as the stuff scatters all over him and moves to his feet. He loudly growls at Jenna, shaking himself off* What the hell did you do that for!? Clean this mess up at once!

Kalysto: *grins at Desiree’s departure. Then he sets the kitten down on the bed so it can explore*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: That was for there even being a mess that I had to spend a good two hours cleaning our room up for. *snorts and grabs a handful of pills and tosses it in his face* Secret-keeping slob. *snarls before turning around to return to their room, not moving to pick up the mess she just made*

Desiree: *returns after a few minutes with the can of sardines and a pillow. She then hands both items to Kalysto* We’ll need to go into town for anything else.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *hisses at Jenna’s attitude, then glances around at the floor. He begins to tidy up, more intererested in ensuring that the other children won’t eat the headache pills scattered on the floor* *”What the hell has gotten into you?”*

Kalysto: That’s fine. I think we might wait a bit before doing that. *watches the kitten wash it’s paws*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Shrugs* I’m pretty certain that I’m going to keep to my decision to make that one a gift to you. So, you get to say what you want to do about and with it. *She hands him the sardines* Umm… where do you want the pillow?

Jenna: ~I had to dig through your junk in order to find a book to read today. Complete and utter slob.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”You’re not answering my question. Why are you being like this? What has gotten into you? Why are you being so ridiculous about this nonsense? It’s inconsiderate and downright uncalled for.”*

Kalysto: Set them on the floor. I’ll put him down there with them in a moment. Assuming it is a male… *picks up the kitten and looks at its rear* Nope. Female.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~You inconvenienced me with your mess and clearly have allowed ti to gather up for… well, since we’ve moved here. And then you start hiding stuff from me? Hrmph, slob!~

Desiree: *nods and sets the pillow down on the floor. She then opens up the can before setting it down on the ground as well* Is there a problem with it being a female and not a male? *moves to sit on the edge of the bed*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”We’ve barely been here a month! And I don’t make that much mess. In all honesty, you make more mess than I do, what with your leaving carcasses all over the yard. There are no predators here, Jen. You don’t just throw them onto the grass and hope something will come along to eat them!”* *sighs in irritation* *”As I said, the surprise is about you – FOR you. And its a pleasant one, so don’t take insult to it, because it’s not. What’s your damn problem anyway? Can’t you accept I want to do something nice for you and want to conceal it until the time is right?”*

Kalysto: No none at all. *slides off the bed and sets the kitten on the floor. He grins as she immediately runs for the open can of food* Well, seems she was hungry. Good work.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~At least I put my carcasses near the forest when I do that. And not that much of a mess, huh? You call all that stuff that I dumped on your head “hardly a mess”?? It’s disgusting. And when the hell is the right time for you, huh? You shouldn’t be hiding secrets from me at all like that.~

Desiree: *Shrugs* Umm… Well, I guess you can say “good work”. I don’t really consider what I did worth praise. *pauses for a moment before leaning forward to look in his face* So… like your gift?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”Fine… fine! Did you want to know what it was? So do you really want to know what this is about? I was going to make it a surprise and wait for an opportune time, but you’re pushing it. You’re just… really, really pushing it.”* *snarls*

Kalysto: *nods his head* I do. I really do like it. I mean, her. I just hope Milena doesn’t try to eat it one day.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Well.. your daughter can’t try to eat it if you don’t, you know, actually try to raise her. *she shrugs then frowns in thought* Umm… Would you like to try to find out if that dream thing really was a vision or not?

Jenna: ~I would like not to have to dig through piles of your crap to get to mine. I would also like to know that you aren’t hiding things from me. As for what has gotten into me, I do have the product of your sperm in me at the moment.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Hell no. I know what it was. You wanted to fiddle around with it, and now you’re not getting any more information. *stiffens his shoulders* It’s where I’m going. It’s where I want to go. You don’t like the idea of me selecting my own damnation and taking myself to hell? Get used to it. *coos at the kitten as she eats* As for Milena… Zulmire’s taking care of her on the island. He found a cave and he’s set up there. He’s been building a house out of skins and logs. He says he likes it there – he’s among the raptors. His kind honors them and holds them in reverence.

Sephiroth: *”Fine, fine…”* *moves up the stairs once cleaned up, then opens the door to the master bedroom and takes the receipt out of his pocket, handing it to her* Let me go get the item I paid for. Read it. *grunts and heads out the door again* *”I will be back in five minutes. I was making payments on it, but you left me with no other option.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *deeply frowns at him* That’s not it, Kalysto. That’s not it at all… *sighs* I found a spell once that I haven’t tried yet. It said it would be a doorway to the future or something like that. I just thought… maybe you’d like to try it out with me.

Jenna: ~This thing makes as little sense as it did the first time.~ *she glances at the receipt and snorts. She then lies down on the bed*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”Read it properly!”* *snarls and walks across the town to the jewellers. He steps inside the store and requests to take the ring he had ordered now, and to charge the rest of the tab to ShinRa directly*

Kalysto: You said the future isn’t set in stone, so why do you want to mess with that?

Viewing 25 posts - 51 through 75 (of 1,501 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna and Sephy – Good Heavens, just look at the time!’ is closed to new replies.