Jenna and Sephy – Good Heavens, just look at the time!

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna and Sephy – Good Heavens, just look at the time!

Viewing 25 posts - 1,476 through 1,500 (of 1,501 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *chuckles at Sephiroth* Oh, that’s why it took so much force to tear you away from them, hm? *grins, not seeing anything wrong with her mate at all. She then nudges him in an attempt to get him to sit at the bed* And for the record: you always smell good.

Desiree: *shrugs, frowning as Kalysto reaches up to touch her forehead* I’m not certain at all. I just feel.. strange.. *softly chuckles as Kalysto touches her. She then leans in toward him* Mmmm…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *seems intruiged by Desiree’s behaviour and moves his arms around her, attempting to cuddle her* You feel strange? *draws circles with his fingers on her back* Tell me about it. Are you just hot, or what?

Sephiroth: Lies. *sits down next to her and grins, loudly purring. He leans against her, then begins trying to rub her arm with his hands*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *her eyes droop closed as Kalysto touches her. She then leans even more against him* Mmmm… What..? Oh.. just continue.. *releases a faint moan, clearly lossing focus of her thoughts*

Jenna: Oh, not a lie at all. *she then chuckles as Seph reaches out toward her* Hrm, actually managed to find some sense of energy after all that moping about all day long? *chuckles*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *tries to lay her down on the bed, then begins to slowly massage her back* I’m not even sure I should continue. You’re probably going to get pretty damn pissed with me for you being like that. Heh heh heh… *glances away, feeling abit guilty now*

Sephiroth: Moping? I was just saving energy. *traces his finger down her arm, then tries to move in and kiss her* *”Damn you’re beautiful.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *looks up at him, though her pupils have begun to dialate* Like what…? *groans at Kalysto’s touch. She then suddenly grips onto his shoulders, digging her fingers into his shoulder blades before yanking him down toward her so that she can kiss him. Since she’s feeling very needy, she isn’t paying attention to how much strength is being used*

Jenna: *happily returns the kiss then smirks* ~Only beautiful? That’s it? Hrmph…~ *chuckles before reaching in to playfully tickle Seph’s abdomen*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *seems a little alarmed at Desiree’s forwardness but doesn’t push her away or try to stop her. He lightly chuckles and lies back on the bed, caressing her arms, leaning into her kisses, and generally goes with the flow* *”You’re being interesting…”*

Sephiroth: *begins to laugh at her ticklling, but doesn’t stop her. He pulls his coat off, then begins to undo his belts*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Mmmm? No, no interesting. *she leans closer and takes in a deep breath as her nose hovers next to his neck. She then grins before trying to literally rip off his pants*

Jenna: *tilts her head at Sephiroth* You must really be in a good mood. *smirks* Not that I’m complaining. *she leans back against the bed*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *raises his eyebrows slightly, then attempts to help her along with the pants* Hey, if you want something, let me know OK? Because I wouldn’t mind helping you access it. *unzips his pants and undoes the button, letting her do the rest of it*

Sephiroth: *wastes no time in moving over Jenna, then tries to pull off her shirt, being careful in unbuttoning it* Good mood? Normal mood, indeed… you’re just… *purrs and kisses her deeply, never finishing his sentence*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *grins as she gets access to the proof of Kalysto’s gender. She then leans in to lick his shaft, wanting to tease him that way*

Jenna: *softly chuckles at Sephiroth* You know, in about a few months, doing this will be extremely hard. *shakes her head. Still, she shifts about to help Sephiroth out. She then returns his kiss*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Oh man… *tilts his head back on the bed and curls his toes in ecstasy, clutching at the bedsheets*

Sephiroth: It’s better than no sex at all during your pregnancies… **unbuttons his pants, then tries to ease Jenna into a comfortable position* There’s always me standing. And you being on the edge of the bed. *chuckles*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *continues to suck on Kalysto’s shaft for several more moments. However, she pulls away before he can come into her mouth. Instead, she moves to lick his stomach instead*

Jenna: *rolls her eyes at Sephiroth* That doesn’t sound like that much fun to me. *grins as he unbuttons his pants. She then reaches in to help him remove his clothing*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *has a lot of fun over the course of the next hour or two. When they are done he is practically comatose and very very content. He tries to cuddle Desiree as he lies next to her*

Sephiroth: *once both he and Jenna are free of hinderances, he mounts her and begins to pleasure her, seeming to have a lot of energy as he does so. He spends a few hours, on and off, attempting to coax Jenna into new positions they can try out as he continues, finally ending after being exhausted*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *is still panting after all the work that she and Sephiroth just went through. Snuggling up against him, she softly mutters* Well… That was definitely different… *softly chuckles* I don’t know what got into you, but it was most certainly interesting.

Desiree: *due to the way the herbs kept her at an accelerated heart rate, she is now completely exhausted. So, she is basically snoring at Kalysto’s side*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *pats her arm, then rolls onto his stomach to sleep, spending that way until the morning comes*

Sephiroth: *mumbles* I don’t really know… *glances at the ceiling, trying to think of what could have spurned him on. When he can think of nothing, he lightly shrugs and sighs* It doesn’t make very much sense…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Oh… *lightly punches his upper arm* Do not worry yourself over it, my love. Men get into these moods at times. It’s fully natural. *yawns before reaching up to play with Sephiroth’s bangs* I had fun.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *snuggles up against her* I am glad that you did… I think I did also. *lightly rubs her belly, purring at her* I have a question for you. Desiree’s reports mentioned birth control medicine. Did you want to consider it after this infant is born?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *snaps her eyes open then snarls* I do not intend on ingesting those chemicals at all. I barely tolerate the thought of taking medicine for morning sickness, but I most certainly will not subject myself to daily, unending dosages of chemicals. *snorts* Anyway, do we not have promises that we’ve made?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Promises? What do you mean? *frowns at her and sits up slightly, running a hand through his hair, which is currently in dissarray* If it works, what does it matter? Right? *sighs at her and slowly shakes his head*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: No. Anyway, haven’t you read any of the reports on any of my pregnancy tests? My hormones are different than a regular human’s. It simply would not work. *narrows her eyes* And even then, no. I am not altering myself for your convenience.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Fine…. *shrugs his shoulders, sighing* It wouldn’t be for my convenience. It would be for everybody’s. So you could continue without fear of pregnancy. *mumbles* It doesn’t matter very much…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *lowers her head then quickly shakes it* I don’t have fear of pregnancy, Seph.. That’s you if there is any of us that have it. *she bites her bottom lip in thought before looking up at Seph* I.. I think I rather enjoy bringing new life into this world. I’ve taken so much.. It is refreshing to do the opposite.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *raises his eyebrows slightly, glancing at her, his expression unreadable for some time before moving to gently kiss her cheek* If that’s what you want. When news of Desiree’s existance arrived, I didn’t even want children. Now that we have her and more, I don’t actually mind them at all.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: I was meant to be the bringer of death. Everything about my existence was meant for the end.. It brings me much pleasure to deny that fate. *she then grins as Seph kisses her* Now, can we get some sleep?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sighs and lightly nods* Sure. You can sleep if you want. *pulls the covers over her and settles on his side of the bed, sighing lightly* I’m just going to lie here for a while, I think… *moves onto his back and glances at the ceiling, beginning to let his mind wander*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Don’t think too much. You get yourself into trouble when you do that. *yawns then curls up. Soon enough, she passes away into the realm of dreams*

Viewing 25 posts - 1,476 through 1,500 (of 1,501 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna and Sephy – Good Heavens, just look at the time!’ is closed to new replies.