Jenna and Sephy – Good Heavens, just look at the time!

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna and Sephy – Good Heavens, just look at the time!

Viewing 25 posts - 1,451 through 1,475 (of 1,501 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”Oh good. If you are careful in your business planning, it should work nicely. This town needs more of… well, everything. There is a basic general store. A carpenter. A pharmacy, and a medical center. That is pretty much it. The general store owner is expanding because of the extra business, and if other things move along with it, this town will get bigger.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: ~Well… The store we’re planning will definitely be different…~ *dryly chuckles then snuggles up against Seph once more* ~It’s so good to have you over with Kalysto and you fighting.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *pats her shoulders, then very gently kisses her cheek, lightly ruffling her hair* *”To say the least, I am extremely pleased to be in a position for a civil discussion.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *grins at Sephiroth then glances toward the kitchen* ~Dinner is bound to be finished shortly.. I’m certain of it. Kalysto was half-way finished with it when you came.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *Nods his head* *”I’m certain it’s almost done.”* *lightly sniffs the air* *”I’m positive of it actually. Shall we adjorn to the kitchen and sit there?”*

Kalysto: *mumbles* Damn telepaths…. *flicks his ears as high as they go, though he can’t hear much conversation*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Hmm… *glances back to the kitchen then frowns in thought* Kalysto, would you prefer to eat in the kitchen or that other table? The dining room, I believe? Which would work better?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: It doesn’t bother me. Heck, I can put this stuff on plates and you can eat in the living room. *opens the door of the oven and grins, taking the baking tray out so he can begin preparing the cooked ribs for serving* Okay, who wants some?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *nudges Sephiroth* Go ahead, Father. You’re the guest here. Feel free to take as much as you want. *she grins at him as she stands up and move to the kitchen*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *nudges Desiree off him, then moves to his feet, walking into the kitchen. He watches Kalysto divide up the ribs and then he takes a portion, sitting at the table to eat them*

Kalysto: Desiree, come get some huh? *prepares a plate for her and sets it at the table before making his own, though he is not overly interested in eating it right now*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Of course I’ll get some. *smirks* You always make excellent meals, Kalysto. *Taking a seat at the table, she looks over the plate that Kalysto had prepared for her. Soon enough, she begins to dig into the meal. However, she tilts her head after a while* You put something different in it this time. What is it?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *casually nibbles at the ribs, eating more of the underside where there are less herbs* No? *lowers his ears, grinning lightly* I didn’t put anything different in this. Just… *points to the herbs on the other table he has laid out for drying* Barrenwort, thyme, nutmeg and a very faint hint of ginger. There is also the barbaque sauce I normally cover these things in.

Sephiroth: *has finished his meal by now and seems a little affected by the herbal mix. He shifts uncomfortably in his chair as things begin to occur, but says nothing about it* I think it was a pleasant meal.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Welll, umm… I guess that’s all right. *doesn’t see anything wrong with that combination of herbs at all. So, she continues to calmly eat the meal. She then grins at Sephiroth’s compliment* Kalysto is a very good cook. Thank you for joining us, Father.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *bows his head lightly in a polite manner, then rises to his feet* Thank you for the meal. It was quite pleasant. I really should be getting back to my house now, as I have work to catch up on. *sets the plate on the sink* Thank you once again. *then walks out of the house*

Kalysto: Heh.. *smirks in amusement* At least that didn’t go badly, huh?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *nods* It went rather well, actually. He seems to have accepted you now. *She then glances at Kalysto’s ribs before deeply frowning* Kalysto… You’ve been eating these rather strangely… Is there something I should know?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Hmm? *glances at his own food, then back at her* I was just nibbling the more tender parts. I’m actually not that hungry to be honest with you. *pauses* I had a rather big lunch so I am not particularly hungry. But no, you eat. It’s all well and good.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Oh.. *frowns* I didn’t think lunch was all that large, but.. *shrugs and continues eating. Once she finishes, she picks up her plate and begins to clean off both hers and the one that Sephiroth had used*

Jenna: *is resting in her favored chair, within the master bedroom. When Seph returns home, she glances toward the door and tilts her head* Welcome back?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *nods at her as he sits down in his chair* Thank you… *crouches over his desk, wanting to distract himself with work*

Kalysto: Well it wasn’t, but I guess I’m not too hungry today. Maybe the heat? *shrugs* Who knows. *picks up his plate and covers it in plastic wrap before setting it in the refrigerator* I will eat more of that later on.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *shakes her head as she watches Sephiroth move to his desk. Soon after, she slips out of her chair so that she can move up behind him. Firmly setting her hands down on his shoulders, she begins to give him a gentle massage* You’ve been working all day, my love.

Desiree: Yes, I suppose… It just.. Looked like you were eating in a weird way. *shurgs then glances around* Did you turn up the heat?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *due to the fact he is already somewhat aroused, he looks up at her and sighs, slowly shaking his head* I suppose you want to work your magic on me, hmm? *lightly grins, then begins to loudly purr*

Kalysto: Hey, I didn’t touch no heat setting. Why do you ask? *grins at her*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Magic, hm? Well, I was thinking of things that aren’t that mystical. However, if you want magic, I suppose I can gives you some. *grins at him then kisses the top of his head* You were gone for quite a bit today. What were you up to?

Desiree: *quickly shakes her head* Oh… It must be my immagination. *she returns to scrubbing down the dishes*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I went on my walk. I enquired about Desiree’s new ‘last name’, so to speak. And then I was invited in for dinner… but I had to prepare it for the household here first. But after that was done, I was coaxed into going back. *sighs lightly* Desiree seems to approve of the fact I am not getting angry.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Hm? *leans forward to nuzzle her nose against his cheek* Well, I should say that it’s no shock that she approves of you not getting angry. Temper control usually does help settle most situations. So, what exactly did you find?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I am not sure what I found… apart from Desiree not getting married. She took on the last name to get the pharmaceutical prescription. And she is on birth-control medicine, because she is sexually active and does not want children right now. I suppose she is planning and being considerate.

Kalysto: *seems slightly dissapointed in Desiree’s reaction and slips out of the room, heading into the bedroom to go make the bed*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Ah, well, that doesn’t sound that bad. *runs her right up hand up and down Seph’s upper spine* You smell good. Mmm.. *nudges him* Come on, let’s get you away from all these boring papers.

Desiree: *shakes her head from time to time as she finishes cleaning up. She then heads to her room and frowns* It’s still rather hot.. Maybe I’m getting sick.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I smell good? I have no idea why that is. *slides out of the seat, purring as he follows her wherever she may lead him* The papers are not that boring… not… boring… at…. *moves his head in to kiss her* *”All.”*

Kalysto: *is still tidying the bed when Desiree comes in* You feel hot? *moves over to her, attempting to feel her forehead* Hmm. Are you sure it’s fever?

Viewing 25 posts - 1,451 through 1,475 (of 1,501 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna and Sephy – Good Heavens, just look at the time!’ is closed to new replies.