Jenna and Sephy – Good Heavens, just look at the time!

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna and Sephy – Good Heavens, just look at the time!

Viewing 25 posts - 76 through 100 (of 1,501 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Shrugs* An opportunity to test out a spell? To prove to you that I don’t have a problem with what you do.. I just have questions, that’s all. *she glances down at the floor and swings her legs back and forth, just idly waiting for a response now*

Jenna: *growls and crumples up the papers before throwing it to the bin* I have no idea what the hell that thing is saying… *sighing, she lies down on the bed and picks up a book for her to read*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *comes back to the house with the ring in it’s tiny little box, walking back into the house. He heads back up the stairs and opens the bedroom door, grunting as he wanders over to her* Here. *hands the box to her*

Kalysto: Yeah, um, no. I’m not messing with that.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Aren’t you in the least bit curious? *pouts* I don’t think it would be messing that much if we only made a window or something for a few moments. I mean, what’s the worst that can happen by just peaking?

Jenna: *cracks her eyes open as she hears Seph’s voice. She then sits up and tilts her head at the sight of the box. After taking it from him and studying it for a moment, she opens up the box then blinks once more* I don’t get it..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grunts at her* Well of course you don’t. I haven’t explained it. *folds his arms* But there’s your big surprise. That’s what you’re going on your tirade about. *taps his foot on the floor, scowling* I was saving it for a more opportune time, but you pushed it. So… are you going to stop being angry about it now?

Kalysto: We could um… peek back at ourselves? No, Desiree. Do something else…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Continues to look over the ring, still trying to figure out why Seph was hiding it from her. She then frowns at him* It was only the principle. I’ve had enough people hold things from me in the past. *snorts*

Desiree: But… I would like to try out the spell. *sighs and shakes her head. She then tilts her head* You said “we”. You think there would be a “we” in the future?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: So, even if the surprise was going to be a nice one, you’d prefer no surprises at all? *scowls, reaching over to take the ring back from her, placing it back into it’s box* Very well – I shall take note of that and not bother with such things again.

Kalysto: Don’t overanalyze the comments I made in a dream. *frowns at her, moving away to pick the kitten up*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: But… you just made the comment now… *frowning, she sighs and glances at the kitten* I’m glad you like your present. *She then gets up and moves to sulk back into the woods. Despite Kalysto’s statements, she has every intention on testing out the spell anyway. She’s also been this way with testing spells out before.*

Jenna: *frowns as Sephiroth takes the ring from her* No, I haven’t liked surprises much at all. *crosses her arms* So, am I going to be enlightened?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *narrows his eyes* You just were. *places the box into his pocket* The surprise is ruined now, so I suppose I shall have to find something else. By the looks of things, you didn’t even like it.

Kalysto: *”I did, but that doesn’t give you an invitation to go exploring into it…”*

*the vision may show a few things, but it is hazy due to Kalysto’s own unsureness right now. His future would show an aging hunched-over elf with a long beard and tatty hair weilding a demon almost the size of a house, casually leading it along with him. At his other side are three small elf-like children, along with a larger hybrid dragon whom is purply-blue in colour*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: I don’t even know what it is, Seph. How am I supposed to be delighted over something that.. I simply don’t understand? Why was this some great secret? There has to be more to this than just some ring..

Desiree: *since she’s transmitting thoughts with her telepathic communication, Kalysto is likely to be able to pick up on her plan* ~Yea… well… You still said “we” and that was not in any vision.~ *she settles down in the forest, in a small clearing which she’s come to use as a meditation spot. She then begins channeling the spell to make a window into the future. She tilts her head at the images that she’s seeing* Huh?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *scowls at her* It doesn’t even matter now. I couldn’t… *pauses, shaking his head* It’s ruined. No, not now…. *moves to walk into the closet to place the ring up in there, talking aloud to himself* This isn’t even the right time. No…

Kalysto: *”I said we… doesn’t mean I want you to-“* *stops* *”You’re investigating it anyway!?”* *sends frustration with his next signal* *”Oh you stubborn ingrate!”*

*in the future echo, the Warlock continues to guide the demon along, which seems to be a combination of felhunter and some giant rock beast. It also seems incredibly tame and happy to calmly plod where it is guided, and the warlock seems happy as he explains instructions to the smaller children in his native language*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *scowls at him* Now you’re really talking nonsense. What is with that piece of metal that is important? Seph, just tell me. *crosses her arms, not overly impressed with his current actions*

Desiree: *Yelps as Kalysto scolds her* ~I said I wanted to practice the spell!~ *her window begins to wave and distort as she gets distracted by Kalysto’s scolding* ~I’m not doing a single thing that is causing harm to any-~ *blinks as the window changes scenes completely and begins showing a dark and shadowed area instead* What the?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Traditionally, a male gives a jewelled ring to his chosen partner, indicating engagement to be married. The request of marriage is given with the ring, and it is worn until the female is marries. *scowls* And there’s the rest of it.

Kalysto: *”You’re messing in things that shouldn’t be messed with!”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *tilts her head as she listens to what he is saying. She then looks at the ring again* You… you want to marry me? *blinks in confusion and stares at him again, completely dumbstruck now*

Desiree: ~I’m not doing anything that’s causing any harm! All I’m doing is loo-~ *yelps as a pair of blood-red eyes glare directly at her before a bloodied, clawed hand reaches out to grasp onto her arm*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *looks back at her, then glances down at the ringbox in his hand again* Usually one waits for the right moment to suggest such a thing. A date, or… a walk at the park, or… somewhere secluded and peaceful. *snorts* Somewhere somebody might consider romantic. *mutters* But it’s ruined now…

Kalysto: *”Oh what the fuck did I just tell you?!”* *runs outside, growling* Shut it off! *flicks his hands into the air and summons large amounts of shadow energy before hurling it at the bloodied clawed hand*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Doesn’t seem to hear Sephiroth’s complaints at all. Instead, she just continues to stare at him in shock. She then shakes her head* You… want.. to marry.. me? *blinks and glances at the ring again. She then slowly reaches out to try and take the box again*

Desiree: *struggles about, trying to close the “window”. However, since it is also the other person’s window, she’s having problems shutting it off* Let go..

*The hand flinches slightly as the shadow energies hit it. Then a chuckling can be heard before the person on the other end tries to dig its claws into Desiree’s flesh and drag her through the opening* Come, come, little chicken. Let’s play.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *takes note of her expression and moves back towards her, handing her the box. He sits down beside her on the bed, his expression relatively unreadable right now. He remains silent, not wanting to ruin anything*

Kalysto: Damnit! *flicks his hands forwards, setting them on fire before directing a large blast of fire at the clawed hand again* Shut it off! Get the fuck out of there and break it!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Stares down at the ring as Sephiroth gives it to her. She then looks up at him and frowns with confusion* Would it really mean a lot to you if I said “yes”?

Desiree: I’m trying. There’s something on the other side keeping it open. I can’t shut it- *Yelps as she gets burnt as well. She then looses her footing and gets dragged through the opening*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Fuck! Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck! *peers through the hole, not game enough to go through. He pokes his head in and calls to Desiree* Come back! Incompetent idiot, can’t you do anything right!? *climbs through the hole and runs off after Desiree’s location, force-summoning Droozun to his side* Track her down, NOW.

Droozun: *makes a rumbling noise of affirmation and runs ahead*

Sephiroth: *raises his eyebrows slightly, then moves his head in to very gently kiss her cheek*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *grins as Sephiroth kisses her. She then glances at the ring once more before muttering* I suppose I can give it a try.. After all, we are already bound to each other.. So, what’s the difference? *She then pulls the ring out of the box before staring at her hands* Umm… But I don’t think this will work.

Desiree: *yelps in pain as she gets thrown to the ground next to the bloody mess of a previous kill. She then whimpers and stares up at the woman who seems to resemble her mother. However, this woman is clad completely in black leather*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sighs at her comment, then lowers his head, pondering the situation* Well… I suppose you don’t have to wear it. *scowls in thought* How about I buy a chain for it? Some people wear rings on a neck chain. That way… you can… show it off, it was quite expensive. And display it.

Kalysto: *raises a hand out towards the woman, yelling at his Felhunter* Attack her, now! *rushes in at the woman, raising both hands in front of him in an attempt to blast her with a volley of fire magic at point blank range*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *looks up as she ponders over Seph’s suggestion for a bit. She then grins and nods* Yes, that sounds like a doable plan. *sets the ring back in its case then hands it back to Seph* I suppose I shall give this to you for safe keeping until then.

Psychotic Jenna: *grunts in annoyance as the flames hit her. She then glances at Droozun before casting a spell to make the ground rise up and form a maw that attempts to bite him in half* Foolish fools. Little mortals, all the same. Looking for pain. Looking for death. Silly mortals, come and play. I’ll give you what you pray. *chuckles*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *nods his head and takes the ring back, placing it back in it’s holder* Very good. I shall buy a chain for it later today.

Kalysto: I’m not looking for anything except getting the fuck out of here! *looks around for Desiree* Get the fuck out! Get out of here! I swear to god, I told you so… I told you not to mess with this shit and did you listen?! GET OUT!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *whimpers and stares at the Jenna that had pulled her though the window spell. However, when she hears Kalysto’s voice, she yelps then rushes toward her feet and moves toward him* I tried to shut it… I really did.

Psychotic Jenna: *narrows her eyes at Desiree runs past her* You are my future, hm? Don’t look like much at all. Little runt. Pathetic little creature. You do not deserve anything. *clicks the claws of her left hand together. She then charges for Kalysto* So, what have we here, hm?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: I don’t want your excuses! Listen to what I’m saying to you now – GET OUT! Get out, get back on the other side of this thing, and get rid of it! *is knocked over relatively quickly* Damn you…. *attempts to blast another volley of fire at her face*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Psychotic Jenna: *Stumbles back a bit as the fire hits her face. She then glares at Kalysto before glancing at the viewing portal before chuckling* Ah, little mice want home, hm?

Desiree: *yelps as Kalysto is knocked down. She then grips onto his arm and tries to pull him along as she rushes toward the portal*

Viewing 25 posts - 76 through 100 (of 1,501 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna and Sephy – Good Heavens, just look at the time!’ is closed to new replies.