Jenna and Sephy – Good Heavens, just look at the time!

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna and Sephy – Good Heavens, just look at the time!

Viewing 25 posts - 26 through 50 (of 1,501 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *shakes her head* I don’t want anything, Kalysto. *She sits down next to him and watches him work* It’s almost done, by the looks of it.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *looks strangely at her, then promptly shakes his head and shrugs* It is almost done. Lucky me, huh? *shrugs* Would have been better if I never had to do it in the first place, but whatever. *sighs* What do you know about dreams and interpretation thereof?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: I’m certain I’ve apologized about that a thousand times already. *Stiffens up, giving him an ackward grin* Umm… Why do you ask that? What makes you think I know anything about dreams?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Because I was having an awesome dream earlier and you were trying to ruin it for me. At least, that’s how the dream ended up. *seems a little frustrated* Maybe that means you’re annoying vai dream interpretation.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *glances away and chuckles nervously* Oh.. You dream about me? Heh.. Umm… Perhaps it all means nothing. Dreams are usually just the mind trying to store away excess information and memories. There’s not really a great symbolism to them at all…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: On the contrary, my kind have been able to predict the future from dreams. We call them Seers. *shrugs his shoulders* It just seems unusual that you would want to talk me out of my own dreams IN my dreams. It just.. doesn’t make sense.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Yea… imagine that. *still seems quite uneased by the conversation* Well, maybe that particular dream wasn’t really a vision at all.. *she shrugs*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: How do you know that? I didn’t even describe the details of the dream to you…. *looks back at her, then suddenly narrows his eyes suspiciously* What the hell are you playing at?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Kalysto, you were just talking about visions. That’s why I mentioned it.. *She shuffles about a bit* I’m not playing any games. *shakes her head*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *shrugs* I was talking about visions because my species HAS them, at all. Not because I was having them personally. I dont even know about that part. You don’t either. *grumbles* I should probably just leave it… it didn’t make sense anyway. I was enjoying it until… *mutters intelligibly*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Sighs at him then scoots closer* Look… I didn’t do anything to do any damage… *she stares at the ground and digs her toe into it. She then sighs and telepathicly transmits to him what she saw of his dream*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Yeah? *glares, moving to his feet* I thought so. You want to be an ally and remain on my good side? Stay the hell out of my dreams and don’t interfere with what I want to do. *picks up his work and walks away from the step* Just because you don’t agree with my stuff doesn’t mean you can try to talk me out of it.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: I was just curious. *She frowns up at him* Can you please at least tell me why you want that? Please, Kalysto. I wasn’t trying to stop you. I was only asking questions…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Because it’s cool? Because I want to rule over a bunch of demons and live in the underworld? Because I think like that? Because I’ve been studying and cospiring to do it since I was very young? What more of a reason do you want?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Yea… But why do you want to suffer through a body that’s rotting.. I mean, if I had that much power, I’d make certain that my body didn’t get like that. *She shrugs then frowns* Umm.. do you know what you meant by I’d be the queen of it all?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *stiffens at her comment, then walks off with his sewing, moving to sit under a tree instead* *”Don’t be so damn over-analytical with dreams. You just said, they’re usually just the mind trying to store away excess information and memories. Nothing more.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *frowns then moves to his side once more* Please, listen to me. I know you think that I’m condemning you or disapproving. *She shakes her head* I think you’re fine the way you are. *She reaches up to stroke her fingers through his hair* So… Can you please explain that queen thing..? Or did no part of your dream ever get into that?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: It didn’t have a chance to – you wanted to preach to me instead. *glares hard at her* Stay the hell out of my dreams from now on. You don’t even understand it. Why are you trying to alter what I want anyway?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: I didn’t preach anything. I asked questions. That’s it. *She crosses her arms* The most “preaching” i did was state that the future isn’t set in stone, which it isn’t. *She sighs at him* I’m not trying to alter what you want. I just want to understand.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Yeah? Well you’re probably not going to… that’s the nature of these things. It’s not something you should understand either – I don’t think like others. I’m a deviation. Just deal with it and let it be, I’m not going to kill you.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Frowns at him* Telling me that I’m not going to understand does not give me a single chance to understand.. *She shakes her head at him* Please, Kalysto. Haven’t I proven already that I’m willing to accept who and what you are?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Yeah. I could also be telling you to stay away. Like the hint I made when I told you to stay away. Didn’t it occur to you? I guess not. *brushes himself off and sits under the tree, continuing with his sewing*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Frowns at him* What do I need to do to get you to believe that I don’t have a problem with what you do… *groans and lowers her head. However, this time she just gets up and wanders toward the woods*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: How about…. not having a problem with it? Just a thought, maybe. Just a gentle push in the right direction. You know? *shrugs and continues his work, watching Desiree walk away into the woods* *”Taking a walk? Have fun. I still need to plant something in there.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: ~But… I don’t have a problem with it. I just felt sad for you. I don’t want you to rot away like that.~ *shakes her head and continues to wander into the forest* ~I really don’t have a problem with what you do. Why do you think I helped you with your demon and stuff?~

Viewing 25 posts - 26 through 50 (of 1,501 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna and Sephy – Good Heavens, just look at the time!’ is closed to new replies.