Jenna and Sephy – Good Heavens, just look at the time!

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna and Sephy – Good Heavens, just look at the time!

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 1,501 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Reference to title: http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j213/kat_aclysm/rapeclock.jpg

About a month has passed since Sephiroth took up his job with the Shinra. He has settled well into it, and has even begun minor project movements, such as the development of places like Wutai and Mideel to return some of the life and business back to the areas. He is mostly content with the way things are going except for one area of his life – the concept of getting married. He has put it off now, because Jenna is pregnant and getting bigger as the days pass.

Meanwhile, Kalysto is finishing the final touches on his magnum opus of textiles – the restoration of his precious robe, shoulder-guards, and gloves. He has not let Desiree touch it very much but apart from sewing his prized robe back up, he has been helping her travel the astral plane.

Also, the alien that has been wandering around Midgar has moved elsewhere now that it has targetted enough females to breed. Initially dissapointed that the female who called him to mate has already died, he took advantage of his planet by breeding with the local inhabitants there instead. He travels southwest in search of more powerful females to spread his seed to, hoping to find a powerful one so he can form powerful offspring.

Seferia
    Keymaster

At least where the twins are concerned, the children have managed to settle into their new life in Mideel quite well. While Dimitri shies away from the town, not wanting the humans to pick on him because of his wings, Seres has frequently gone to the local store to gather up treats for her brother and her. In fact, both agree that having such foods nearby is quite good.

Meanwhile, Jenna doesn’t seem to miss Halcyon much at all. In fact, she never was too attached to the land, she only stayed there this long out of respect for the dead. However, she has made up her mind that now that Seph and her children no longer have a home there, that it is time for her to fully leave that place.

As for her belly, the sorceress is barely showing yet. For, she’s only about three to four months pregnant. There has been some weight gain, but not enough for her condition to be too obvious. As for the current moment, she’s digging through the drawers in the master bedroom, mostly the weed out any junk that can be thrown away.

Desiree tried for at least two weeks to dismiss Droozun before she finally managed to do it without just killing him. Also, she has been quite glad for any lessons that Kalysto has given her, even though she’s still ignored any of his advice as to staying out of other people’s dreams. In fact, at the moment, she’s pondering sneaking into Kalysto’s dreams tonight, just for fun.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *is dreaming right now, and his dreams are about as sporadic and random as the fire he likes to weild with his spell magics. Right now he is dreaming of a particularly warped version of a past memory, which includes hundreds and thousands of reanimated bodies of all kinds flooding the gates of an elegant bright city. Kalysto merely stands off to the side, his body half rotting away and diseased, plucking off as many of the members of the undead army as he can with fire spells and collecting their skulls as the event continues.
    His dreams shift and change and soon enough, he is on a throne made out of body parts and bones, and seems to be bored as he glances around a very desolate and dead landscape, save for patchy fires and sparse vegetation. He is king of all he observes, and very, very bored*

Sephiroth: *has carried some of his more recent documents into the bedroom so he can sit with Jenna while he reads. He stops in the doorway as he watches her dig through drawers and begins to loudly grumble about it* What are you doing?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *points behind her to a pile of candy wrappers* You’ve gathered quite a collection. It’s time to clean out a lot of this jun- *she blinks as she finds a receipt hidden in the drawer. She then lifts it up and tilts her head* Phoe-Ma-Gol-Ban?

Desiree: *slips into Kalysto’s mind in the midst of his “invasion” sequence. She then blinks at the imagery before shaking her head* Strange.. *she then moves closer to him as she finds him on his throne. However, she knows better than to directly interfere with his dream. So, she tries to stay unnoticed by keeping off to the side as she moves in to check him out*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *loudly growls at Jenna’s discovery. He moves in rather quickly to snatch the receipt away from her and stuffs it into his pocket* You’re looking in things you shouldnt be looking in! Get out of my personal cupboards at once!

Kalysto: *waves a hand, causing piles of bones and skulls to rise from the ground. He begins to twist and weave his hands, morphing the bone pile into a large undead Behemoth, which he orders away, sitting back down again* The invasion on the invader begins… *smirks and begins to pick at his hand, pulling his rotting fingers off and reattaching them idly*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *yelps at Seph’s actions. She then frowns at him* Your cupboards? *narrows her eyes* I thought that us being mates meant that we shared things, including cupboards. *backs away from him, not at all liking what he just did*

Desiree: *tilts her head as she watches the demon leave. She then slowly moves closer to Kalysto’s side* Strange self-image…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *pulls out chunks of his hair and tosses them onto the ground. These immediately snake into the earth below and a large horned quadruped demon burst out of the ground beside the throne, inches from knocking it over entirely. Kalysto motions off in the same direction the Behemoth went, then rests his chin on his hand, sighing with boredom* If you’re going to condemn me, at least make it more interesting.

Sephiroth: *snarls at her slightly, then backs up, watching her expression* Granted… but that doesn’t mean I am not allowed to have my secrets.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Good mates don’t keep secrets from each other. It doesn’t do well to foster a good relationship. *Snorting, she shakes her head then moves to pick up the pile of wrappers that she’s gathered so that she can toss them out*

Desiree: *blinks, wondering if Kalysto is actually aware that she’s not supposed to be in his dream. She then shakes her head* Not a condemnation… You never earned any form of condemnation.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: And if the secret is about you? For you? *growls* I don’t suppose you understand about it… its not really your thing to be surprised. Is it? *still doesn’t take the receipt out of his pocket* You don’t know what nice surprises are do you?

Kalysto: *looks up at her, laughing with an open mouth, showing off rotted teeth and the infested maggoty insides of his mouth* Then you don’t know shit. Nothing of it… *moves to his feet and raises his hand, the action willing a bone-scythe to fly into his hand* I play with demons… I serve demons, I weild demons… I use them to do my bidding. Everybody says I am damned, and what if I want to be? What if I wish for my own destruction and damnation? How could I not have possibly earned that?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: By the fact that you’ve used your demons and powers to help other people? By the fact that despite all these words, you’re not that corrupt at all. *she shrugs and glances at the scythe. She then shrugs, not showing much fear*

Jenna: *blinks at him and tilts her head* I have no fucking clue what you’re going on about… But no, I can’t say that any surprise that I’ve had to date has ever been “nice”. *she snorts and shakes her head* Not like you’ve had many if any nice surprises yourself.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *growls at her, then turns away from her again, moving to leave the room* You’ll find out about it another time… it just means I will have to hide my orders elsewhere. I don’t care about the rest of the cleaning, but next time it would be courteous to warn me.

Kalysto: *points a bony finger at her, the first two phalanx bones of the finger falling off. He doesnt seem to care though, and simply bends down to pick them back up* Do not tell me otherwise – I wish for my own destruction and damnation by my own choices. *ruffles his cloak, then sits back down on the bone-throne* You would do well to think about that. *pulls the skull off the armrest and tosses it onto the ground, willing it to form into a boned winged demon*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: If you want your own destruction, why don’t you just do that? What purpose does it serve to make demons attack other things and to rule… Umm… Whatever you call this… If you just want to be destroyed? *she inches closer again, still wondering how much she can do before she causes any harm here*

Jenna: *stares at Sephiroth and shakes her head* Yea, well… You shouldn’t be keeping secrets from me! *tosses out the trash then crosses her arms. Snorting with irritaiton, she returns to cleaning their room*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Why…? I want things the way to be the way I want them first. *smirks* What is this? What is this, you ask? *moves off the throne again, getting right in her face* Welcome to my own personal hell. *chuckles, seeming to be enjoying himself now*

Sephiroth: The secret is a good one and you will appreciate it. Eventually. *snorts and walks back downstairs*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *yelps slightly as he gets into her face. She then mutters under her breath* Not really… *Shaking her head, she glances over at him again* Don’t know why you imagine yourself to be rotting, but dreams are nonsensical.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Because, to be honest? *raises his hand, poking at wrist bones, before lowering his arm again* Its’ where I’m going; not a nonsensical reflection of my mind. It’s the mind’s eye to the future – the truth is where it’s going.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *tilts her head* You’re aware that this is a dream..? *frowns, still not certain how aware he is that she shouldn’t be there* And the future is never written in stone. *She shakes her head* My mother has broken time and space a thousand times over. She’s told me how any little bump in the road can change what is perceived to be the future..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: I want this… no matter what it looks like to you. *smirks* You’re still failing to understand where this is going… *shakes his head, raising a hand to her* Is it really a dream? What if it really is a reflection of my mind? An insight to the future? Don’t argue against what you don’t know. Wench.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: As I said, the future is not written in stone, Kalysto. *she frowns at him* And if this is what you really want, why haven’t you attacked me? Aren’t I a huge bump to this future of yours?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *chuckles, lowering his head, his expression becoming dark* Oh but you’re the queen of it all… I build a kingdom of damnation to rule and to BE ruled… if it doesn’t make sense to you, it probably never will. Ever.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Right… If I’m “queen of it all” then wouldn’t it make sense to me? *she shakes her head* Not that I see me anywhere in this so-called vision of yours. *she shakes her head at him* And the future is still never written in stone. Time is always flowing and changing. I know that much.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *his dream-self glares at her. Meanwhile the world begins to break apart and the images begin to shift and break, mostly due to the fact that the one generating them is in the process of waking up now*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *yelps as she notices the way that the world is breaking up. She then quickly turns around and begins to run, intending to get back to her body before she’s fully caught*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *has a big irritated scowl on his face as he stirs awake. He sits up, shaking his head as he rubs his hair. He glares around the room, then picks up his needlework and walks outside to be in the sun*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *”wakes up” a few moments after Kalysto does. She cracks open her eyes to watch him go outside, but she just stays in their room for a bit. After a while, about fifteen minutes or so, she gets up then moves to find him*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *has decided to move to the front steps of the house, and has set his stuff down there. He resumes where he left off in his giant repair job, poking his arm down the sleeve occaisionally to look for more wear and tear. When Desiree moves close to him, he looks up at her and frowns, shaking his head* What do you want?

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 1,501 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna and Sephy – Good Heavens, just look at the time!’ is closed to new replies.