Objection! You do not have the right to be a god

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Objection! You do not have the right to be a god

Viewing 25 posts - 101 through 125 (of 181 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna rolled her eyes at Sephiroth’s attitude, she hardly ever understood what his issue was with Zach. However, she decided to humor him by becoming silent on the matter. However, that didn’t mean that she was going to let him off either. So, with a flick of her wrist, she tossed her cape so that it’d land on his head.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth scowled as the cape came down over his head. It was heavy and he wasn’t fond of it, and he was rather quick to yank it from his head once again. He tossed it onto the floor near the foot of the bed and grunted at his partner.

“Now why did you do that? That was completely pointless if I do say so, myself.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna was already undressed and standing at the side of the bed once Sephiroth yanked the cape off of him. As he questioned her, she only gave him a feral smirk before she leaned down to lie on top of him. “I’m a chaos worshipper, Seph. What do you expect, hm? You can’t make logical sense out of chaos. That is just not how it works.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth raised his brows, then grunted slightly. “Ah yes, chaos… of course. It would be too much of me to ask you to make sense.” He looked up at her and offered her a rather pleased grin. “You waste no time, do you.”

The male reached up to place his hands on her shoulders, and then began to rub the muscles in her lower neck, and shoulderblades.

Seferia
    Keymaster

“Of course I waste no time,” Jenna responded. “You’re warm and make a perfect pillow. Now, good night, my one-winged angel.”

Jenna leaned in to playfully lick the side of Sephiroth’s neck before she closed her eyes, relaxing so that she could slip into the realm of dreams.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth was unhappy. Despite the fact there was a naked woman sleeping ontop of him, he was still wearing his clothing from the day. He attempted to nudge her off and roll out from under her so he could remove the rest of his clothing, wanting to go to sleep as well.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Initially, Jenna smirked and feigned being completely asleep, for she felt like causing trouble. However, after a few nudges, she rolled off her mate so that he could finish removing his clothing. “You are getting slow in your old age.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Once Jenna was off, Sephiroth sat up. He moved off the bed and grunted at his partner as he stripped down naked.

“Of course. I’m old. Thank you for yet another reminder of the fact.” He shook his head as he reached down to grab a pair of boxer-shorts from the floor. He placed them on and climbed back into bed, this time slipping under the covers.

“Be a dear and turn the light off.” He said finally, smirking. “Remember, I’m too old, slow, and feeble. It would take me too long to get out of bed again and turn it off. It would be daylight again before I get back to bed.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna was quite content to relax in the bed and make herself comfortable as Sephiroth finished stripping himself. However, when he spoke to her of turning off the lights, she snapped her eyes open to glare at him. Rather than argue with him, though, she simply released a “hrmph” before she used her magic to shut off the lights.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth made a soft chuckle as he light went off, and he considered the gesture a small victory. He rolled onto his side, his back facing his mate. He began to scratch his flank idly, and after another moment, he released a particularly loud flatulent sound.

Seferia
    Keymaster

“Perfect specimen of the superior evolution of humanity,” Jenna muttered as she turned away fro Sephirth and continued to drift off to sleep. She cared not for the scent he just released. However, she wasn’t going to loose sleep over it.

On the following day, Seres bothered to arrive early to the training barracks. She was still frustrated over what had occurred the night before. So, she had every intention of beating up a punching bag.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth was at work early the next morning, business as usual. However, he had been working on a few documents and was finally ready to enact upon them. Sensing out his daughter was relatively easy, approaching her would require some thought. He approached the barracks slowly and calm, and when he made his way inside, he merely stood in the doorway, observing the things going on.

“Seres,” He said finally, his voice volume raised but not in any way angry, “It is imperative that I must speak with you.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

By the time Sephiroth had located Seres, there was already someone else present in the room, calmly standing at the opposite doorway. Albert Wesker, who had been working on her augmentations since she had agreed to them, had been observing the daughter of Sephiroth. As the man heard the genreal’s voice, he subtly tilted his head in the silver demon’s direction. However, for now, he did not interfere.

Meanwhile, Seres gave one last devastating punch to her “victim” as her father called her. “Yes sir?” she spat out. She was still irritated over the prevoius night’s events. However, she wasn’t going to be completely insubordinate to her father.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth acknowledged Wesker’s presence with a slight incline of his head as if indicating superiority over the other man. To emphasise his point, he made a soft momentary agitated growl before he lowered his head again and turned his attention to Seres, deciding he would ignore Wesker completely now.

“Seres,” He grunted, “Come here.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Even though Sephiroth was attempting to assert his authority over the blonde, Wesker didn’t even twitch a muscle upon hearing the general’s growl, or at least no visible ones. Given that his eyes were hidden behind his ever-present shades, the apparent mask of indifference was easy to keep up. So, Wesker simply continued to stand there watching the two for now.

Seres grunted as her father asked her to come to him. Grabbing a towel to wipe off sweat from her brow, the young woman slowly made her way to her father. “What is it, sir? I have an appointment soon.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth stood over his daughter, scowling. He reached into his pocket and handed her a plain white envelope, her name written on the front in his own ridiculously neat handwriting. Inside the envelope was a coupon worth 250,000gil. It bore the logo and markings of the local vehicle store in the area near their house.

“This was in our Army’s best interests.” He began to explain. “I went through our security records and we lack personnel in the area of transporting munitions and confidential supplies. You are required to do two protection-runs starting a week from now.”

He cleared his throat rather deliberately. “One of the perks of this position is that you are able to select your own vehicle. I advise something bullet-proof.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres slowly took the envelope as her father began to speak. At first, she was suprised upon finding the certificate for money in the envelope. However, as her father continued to speak, she snapped her head up to stare at him. Once he mentioned bullet-proof, she wrinkled her nose.

“Aren’t the only bullet-proof vehicles the big tank-like vans?”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth snorted in reply and shook his head. “No – you misunderstand. The choice of vehicle is ultimately up to you – that is one of the main perks of being security in protection-runs. As your superior, I can only… advise… something bullet-proof.” He spoke very deliberately and slowly. His eyes glanced around the room, and the man behaved almost as if he was being watched. “We will have to read over the fine-print as there are some waivers involved. You need to agree to them, but I do not think it will be a problem.” He scowled. “I do hate legalities.”

His voice-level suddenly dropped to a low murmur. “If somebody were to galvanise the gas-tank of, let’s say… a motorcycle… and make that bullet-proof… it would be perfectly acceptable.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres blinked at her father’s suggestion, for she never had thought that a motorcycle could be bullet proof. Once the full meaning of his words hit her, a grin began to form on her lips.

Before Seres could respond to Sephiroth, though, Wesker finally decided to walk up to the pair and make his presence even more known. “Seres, we best get going. My time is precious and we have much to do today. You can speak to your kin later.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth made a soft growl. “I’m speaking with her now, can you not see that?” He glared heavily at the other male. “What are you going to do with her anyway? What is so important that it’s worth interrupting a change of rank?”

He folded his arms and tapped his foot, looking particularly pissed off now.

Seferia
    Keymaster

“You are well aware that your offspring has volunteered herself for an augmentation program, General,” Wesker calmly replied, showing no signs of emotion toward Sephiroth’s anger. “It is time for her treatments. As I do not have all day to waste away, like some here, I must insist that she keeps to her schedule that she agreed to. Now, shall we be off, dear heart?”

Seres frowned as she looked between the two men. “Sorry father… I did have….”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth growled. “Fine,” he snorted in irritation. “Sign your paperwork later. I will update you on your first protection-run when you are next available.” With that, he grumped his way out of the training barracks and headed back for his office at the complex.

Seferia
    Keymaster

It was well past noon by the time that Sephiroth next saw his daughter. Around one in the afternoon, Seres stumbled toward her father’s office, feeling a bit groggly , per usual, after the injections that she had earlier that morning. She was also visibly more pale than normal.

The young woman ignored her mother, for she was too prideful to have the older woman do anything for her. Instead, she moved in on Sephiroth’s door and knocked.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth was in his office when Seres knocked on the door. He didn’t bother moving from his chair. He simply raised a hand, and with a flick of his wrist, he used his telekinetic abilities to open the door from his seated position.

“You’re late.” He stated matter-of-factly, his tone calm. “Are you here to negotiate your new position now?”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres walked through the doorway as her father opened it up for her. Now that she was in his office, she did her best to hide her disorientation and dizziness. However, her footing still wasn’t as sure as normal.

“I wasn’t aware that there was a set time, Father… And yes, I’m here for that.”

Viewing 25 posts - 101 through 125 (of 181 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.