Objection! You do not have the right to be a god

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Objection! You do not have the right to be a god

Viewing 25 posts - 126 through 150 (of 181 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth made an irritated growl and shook his head. “So sit down, then.” He motioned to the seat in front of his desk and raised a hand to flick the door closed.

“You already know most of the details. I don’t think there’s anything I haven’t covered.” He grunted in annoyance. “Sit down and we will go over the contract from the top so that nothing is unclear.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres sat down as requested of her, though she did her best to not look too eager to get off her feet. As she sat down, she nodded to her father.

“Well, what exactly do I need to know, Father?”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth sighed, irritation etching his voice as he spoke again. “If the other one hadn’t interrupted us, perhaps you would have been able to retain the information I gave you, Seres.” He grunted sharply. “You know that I do not like to repeat myself.”

“As I stated before. we lack personnel in the area of transporting munitions and confidential supplies between the docks and the army barracks. Thus, we are in need of a number of capable soldiers who will be involved in protection runs. You will be given a very generous budget to buy your own vehicle – this is done because soldiers who are best suited to this task will fully understand the vehicle they choose and can run optimally with it.”

“Thus, the choice of vehicle is up to you.” Sephiroth was glaring heavily at Seres when he explained that sentence. “I advise something that won’t easily be sabotaged… you will be shot at.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres wrinkled her brow as she tried to figure out what her father was speaking of at first. After a moment, she muttered, “Other one? Do you mean Wesker? He was there before you, Father…”

“And you already told me those things. I thought there was something else that you wanted to tell me. You also said I can get a motorcycle bullet-proofed?”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“You can get anything bullet-proofed if you know what to look for.” Sephiroth folded his arms as he leaned back in his chair. “I believe I gave you the folder. Read over the waiver section. If you decide to decline, that is perfectly fine, but it will mean no motorcycle for you.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“Hrmph, not like anything would manage to hit me,” Seres grumbled as she flipped open the folder that her father gave her. Much like a young child, she quickly flipped through the pages, barely reading them. Once she got to the waiver, she signed her name.

“So, when do I get my…” Seres’s voice trailed off as she felt a wave of nausea hit her due to the treatment that she was given only an hour ago. So, she quickly moved to the side to find a trash bin.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth gritted his teeth with disgust as Seres threw up into the garbage. “You need to read the waiver section carefully and sign it when you are…” he softly cleared his throat, “..ready to do so.”

He picked up his pen and continued writing. “This office has a personal rest-room if you would prefer to go in there.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres just groaned as she continued to expell the contents of her stomach, not really listening to her father at the moment. Overall, she felt dizzy and less than willing to stand up. So, she didn’t feel like paying attention to anything that was being said to her.

Meanwhile, a scuffle was occurring outside. Thus, Sephiroth’s office was soon greeted by a loud thwack noise as a body was slammed against the wall on the other side.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth made a soft growl and quickly sprang out of his chair – in another moment he was leaping over the desk and at the door to his office. He opened it up and immediately glared into the secretary area to see what all the commotion was about.

Seferia
    Keymaster

As Sephiroth exited his office, he would have been greeted by he sight of Jenna pinning a smallish yet brute male against the wall. The sorceress was actively growling, for she was furious at the man for what he had just said to her. Meanwhile, a combat knife was embedded into another wall while a BSAA badge was laying on teh floor not far from Jenna’s desk.

“Fucking bastard, I’m not some science experiment,” Jenna was snarling out to the man who had identified himself to her as Chris Redfield.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth sighed as he observed the scene. He knew Jenna could hold her own in a fight and he didn’t want to intervene if she had the situation under control. Instead, he glared at her and leaned against the door-frame.

“What the hell is this about?” He growled at the newcomer. “Leave my wife alone.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna snapped her head in Sephiroth’s direction as she heard his voice. Snorting, she shifted her stance to shove the BSAA agent at her husband.

“You have a visitor, Sephiroth,” Jenna snarled out. “Said it was official business with the BSAA.”

Not wasting another moment, Jenna turned to grip onto the handle of the Chris’s knife from the nearby wall. With a flick of her wrist, she threw it at the man’s feet.

Meanwhile, Chris was rubbing his shoulder where Jenna had been applying most of her force and glaring at the entire situation.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“I don’t even know what that is.” Sephiroth hissed in annoyance. He gave the other man another annoyed glare and stepped across the room to stand in front of him. He crossed his arms across his chest and made a sharp irritated grunt.

“Official B-S business, hm? This, I’d like to hear about.” He gave a slight nod of his head. “You have twenty seconds to explain your situation before I leave. I have important business to attend to in my office.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Chris looked into Sephiroth’s eyes and snarled in distaste. “That is the Bioterrorism Security Assessment Alliance, not BS. I am here to evaluate the activities of your science department. You are aware that you hired a known terrorist? He is the responsible for the deaths of millions.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“I didn’t hire him.” Sephiroth snorted. “I can’t even remember how he showed up. Now.. why the hell did you threaten my wife? You need to explain yourself, because my opini0on of you is already soured. I have the right to eject you from the property.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“Your wife?” Chris stared at Sephiroth before he grunted. “Hrmph, her eyes are just like those of an infecxted individual. She refuses to reveal what virus she was injected with to be mutated like that. Then, she slammed me against the wall. Your wife is a violent BOW, I’m certain of it.”

Jenna growled, since she was fully able to hear every single word that was spoken. The two men weren’t even in another room. “I am no experiment, you fool.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth made a loud discontent sound and shook his head. “No, she’s not infected you crazy fool. Now get out of my office before I have security remove you. Or, alternatively… I could remove you myself.”

He snarled in frustration. “Why does there have to be all of these interruptions when I have something else to sort out?” He glared at Jenna. “What do you know of this person? He seems to know you.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna gave Sephiroth a dirty look for even implying that she knew the fool that was standing before them. ~I have never met this man before in my life. Though I know of him. I’m certain you’ve heard the shaded one muttering of a Redfield at least once.~

Chris gritted his teeth, for he was rather frustrated with the lack of cooperation. “I am a representative from a internationally recognized organization. I have official work here. There was also one other man that I need to investigate. There are rumors that a Hojo was on this island as well.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“Hojo?” Sephiroth stopped, going quiet. His blood ran cold. “Hojo. THE Hojo?” He began to make soft snarling sounds. “What the hell is he doing here? How did he get here? Give me more information so that I can remove him.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Chris scowled at Sephiroth, even less impressed by him. “I am investigating leads, General. If I can get the cooperation of your team, we can attempt to find answers. However, I do not know more than there are rumored sightings of the man known as Hojo here. Thus, coopera-“

Chris stopped dead as a voice spoke behind him. “Ah, Chris. How good it is to see you again.” Wesker smirked as he calmly strode past the BSAA agent and presented a vial to Sephiroth. “I believe your daughter may need something to help stabilize her system.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth made a soft growl of reply. He didn’t like the fact that the male was still here, and then when Wesker spoke he made an even louder hissing sound.

“Oh, it’s YOU again.” He refused to take the vial when it was presented to him. “I really don’t want that, or anything else you have to offer me. Remember why you’re here.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

The blond gave Sephiroth a rather confident smirk as he tilted his head toward the sound his Seres’ retching. “It would seem that your daughter might have something different to say, no? Of course, if you desire to prolong her suffering…” The man began to slowly retract the vial back into his pocket.

Meanwhile, Chris snapped out of his shock at actually seeing Wesker present. He snapped his barretta up and pointed it at the man’s head, though the tyrant seemed to be ignoring him all together.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth growled in irritation, not at all liking being caught between two sides of an argument. “Just give it to her and shut up, then get out.” He glared at Chris once more. “Oh no, you’re not shooting anyone in here. Get lost!”

He slammed his hands down onto the nearest table in his frustration. “Fix this nonsense and get out, all of you! I’m sick of all these interruptions!”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Wesker subtly tilted his head to shoot Chris a mocking smirk before he strolled into Sephiroth’s office in order to take care of his daughter. The man knew full well that he was taunting the other man as he simply walked away.

Chris snarled at Sephiroth. “What is wrong with you? Do you know how many lives that man has ruined?”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth banged his hand down on the table once again. “I. Don’t. Care.” He snarled each word very deliberately , barely able to contain his rage now. “Now, Get OUT! “I’m so tired of these interruptions. I cannot arrange a contract if you idiots keep barging into my business before I can do anything!”

Viewing 25 posts - 126 through 150 (of 181 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.