Objection! You do not have the right to be a god

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Objection! You do not have the right to be a god

Viewing 25 posts - 26 through 50 (of 181 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“I see.” Edgeworth’s eyes were narrowed slightly, but he didn’t press the issue very much further. “Be back here at a reasonable hour. Compromising study with a late night is hardly professional, after-all.”

“Hey. Heyyyy.” The tone of voice was grumpy, even slightly frustrated. “What are you doing?” Kalysto was in the back part of the shop-garden when the woman came out to inspect it. The elf didn’t seem to have any concept of ‘scary’ at all as he stormed over in defence of his plants.

“You can’t just do that.” He grumped once he had reached her. “Nobody’s allowed out here.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri released an irritated sigh. “I know that sort of thing, Miles. However, my sister hardly sees me, we’re both rather busy. So, I think it’s a worthwhile use of my time. And it’s a better use than staring at cars.”

The woman turned her head as she heard Kalysto storm up to her. Coldly staring at him, she sternly responded, “A Sith answers to no one. Least of all you.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth frowned heavily at the commentary and just waved his arm as if to dismiss the younger adult. “Goodbye. Have your fun. I will see you later.”

Kalysto flicked an ear in amusement. “A Twilight Dragon said that to me once. That was before I killed her.” A slow predatory grin grew across his mouth and a soft humored laugh escaped him.

“I own this place. What can I do for you?” He bowed formally. “See anything you like? It’s all for sale.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“Twilight dragon?” the woman repeated for a moment before she chuckled. “Oh, right. I remember. You come from the planet Azeroth from the Zenerus system. Yes, those things are quite humorous.”

“This plant comes from your planet, does it not?”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto frowned at the other’s words, not entirely sure what to do about them. After a few moments of silence, he simply shrugged.

“Yeah, probably,” He nodded. “After doing this so long, one plant is as good as any other plant, and then their origins don’t matter as long as they can do the job they’re intended for.” He spent more time watching the other female and sighed. “Why do you ask?”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“There are certain enzymes that only grow in remote sectors of this galaxy,” the woman coldly explained, not seeming to care much whether he actually understood or not. “You have done an impressive job growing them in soil that does not suit their needs. It does have the proper chemical make-up to properly enhance this plant’s properties. However, it will do.

“You will give me ten, what is it that this planet uses again, oh yes, Kilograms of this leaf.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto raised both brows in response. A low impressed sound escaped his throat, and then his entire body stiffened.

“You want ten kilograms of that stuff?” The elf snorted. “That’s an entire year’s harvest… you’re going to be waiting an awfully long time. I hope you’ve got a lot of time and patience on your hands.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

The woman paused before she glared at Kalysto from the shadows of her hooded cloak. Grunting, she sneered in distaste. “You do not have the capabilities to replicate materials nor enhance growth rates here? This planet is even more worthless than I had originally thought.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto shook his head. “The only thing we have to grow plants at maximum health and efficiency is big piles of bull shit.” He grinned. “We use it as fertiliser. Would you like some bull shit? We have lots of that. Or did you have enough to be going on with?”

The elf began to chuckle in amusement.

Seferia
    Keymaster

The woman glowered even more before she shot her right hand forward and clenched her fingers together in order to summon the force. Using the powers of the Sith that she had studied for years, the woman attempted to strangle Kalysto with her will.

“You dare to mock a Sith?”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“I dare…. to mock anything that…” Kalysto sputtered out the words with considerable effort. He struggled against nothing around him, and as he began to panic, his heart-rate and breathing increased. His struggle continued for only another brief moment before the elf passed-out cold.

Seferia
    Keymaster

The woman scowled as she realized that the elf had already passed out. So, she flicked her hand down, releasing the elf from her grip, before she moved to his side. Towering above the collapsed male, the woman brought her foot forward to kick his side.

“Wake up, you weak filth.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto made some pathetic sputtering sounds as he hit the ground. He lay there for a brief period, ears only twitching occaisonally. However, he began to recover. After a few moments, he was sitting up, head in hands, beginning the process of returning to his feet.

“What was that for…? Goddamn, woman. This is the same attitude that the junkies give me…” He grumbled aloud.

Seferia
    Keymaster

“Junky?” the woman spat out as she continued to glare at Kalysto. “You dare suggest that I am some enfeebled rat that cannot control my desires. I do not need anything more than the dark side. However, I must demand that you provide me with the plant in an expedient manner. I care not how much you have to kill yourself in order to accomplish this task.”

Meanwhile, Seres was in the process of procuring herself a proper transportation for the evening. Thus, she had slipped into the garage so that she could help herself to her father’s motorcycle. She rolled it outside as quietly as she could, for she didn’t want to get caught.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto rubbed a hand through his bangs, his fel-tainted eyes staring up at the woman as if she were insane. “Fine, so you’re not a junkie. So what? How the hell am I supposed to grow a year’s worth of Dipsacus pilosus for you as soon as possible? I don’t have any mass-growth hormones, heating lamps, or anything.” He shrugged. “I can’t kill myself trying to do it, it’s simply not possible to make a plant grow faster.”

He flicked an ear suddenly. “Unless you had something to the order of 20 acres of the stuff. I don’t own that much land. There isn’t that much land on the entire island-collective. You would have to visit a continent, and some of them are still being contested as we speak.”

He finally stood up. “Yeah, not possible, lady. I’m just a short guy with no land. I have no political swing or power. There’s no way in hell I can acquire that much land to grow your plants. You’re just gonna have to sit it out, wait out the year, and let me bottle it as it matures.”

Sephiroth was very used to his children moving about the house, and so when he heard noises in the garage, he paid them no mind at all. He simply turned another page of the book he was reading, thoroughly engaged in it.

Seferia
    Keymaster

The woman scowled at Kalysto before she reached up to lower her hood. Upon revealing her blue-skinned face, she locked her red eyes on Kalysto.

“You speak nothing more than disappointment after disappointment, Sin’Dorei. You are a disgrace to your species as well as the powers you pathetically wield. Very well,” she sneered at Kalysto. “Report to the engineers in the Halcyon and inform them that Darth Thefris sent you. They will provide you with the tools that you will need. However, you will provide me with any plants that I require for free from this point on. Understood?”

Seres broadly grinned as she reached the street, feeling very confident at this point. So, she hopped onto the bike before she kicked up the stand. Soon enough, she started up the engine and grinned at the loud roar that escaped the bike.

“Perfect. He won’t miss this for a few hours,” the young woman chuckled as she kicked the bike into gear and sped down the street.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“Wait, what…?” Kalysto narrowed his eyes. “How the hell am I supposed to earn a living for my family if I’m on-board that thing making free plants for you?” His ears flickered and he scowled, becoming quite angry as he came to the realization of what she was requesting of him. “How the hell am I supposed to do anything else!?”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“Your mind must be insignificantly small to not be able to follow my simple instructions,” Thefris stated with an air of boredom. “You should not waste my time and listen better. I will not repeat myself again. Go to the Halcyon and speak with the staff there. They will give you the technology that you require to expedite the growth speed of plants. You will take that technology to your desired location and fulfil my order. Understood? The technology will be yours, and I will receive the enzymes from the plant here. Do you follow?”

Seres grinned as she found that her father did not chase after the roar of his bike, more than happy that she succeeded in acquiring it for the night. Within half an hour, she pulled up in front of Edgeworth’s residence before she hopped off the bike.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto sulked, still not fond of the idea that he would be doing work for free. He finally got to his feet and made a vague huffy sound. “I suppose I have no choice in this… I’ll consider it a trade, then. Your junk for my equipment.” He rubbed the back of his head and picked up some gardening tools. “It doesn’t pay the bills though… that money’s meant to be for Milena’s schooling…”

Edgeworth peered out of the curtains in the living room when he heard the horrible noise approaching his house. He made a tired sigh and called out to Dimitri. “It would appear that your sister is here.” He headed for the front door so he could open it.

“That motorbike needs to be tested for it’s noise producing levels.” He grunted. “It would only be a matter of time before somebody registers a complaint about noise-pollution.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“Does it look like I care about the education of this Milena person?” the blue skinned woman spat out in annoyance before she lifted her hood once more. “We are done here. Make your money with the technology I shall provide for you. I care not. Good bye.”

Without further preamble, the woman turned around the leave the store.

Dimitri groaned as he heard the roar of the bike’s engine. “I really hope that she asked my father to borrow it this time… He’s going to be pissed if she didn’t…”

Meanwhile, Seres hopped off the bike and sauntered over the doorway. She loudly knocked to announce her presence, as if the bike’s engine hadn’t done that already.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth was already standing behind the door, he opened it quickly once he heard the knocking-sound. “Welcome.” He stated, though it was hardly a friendly tone. “Do come in.”

He scowled when she stepped inside. “And where is your personal protective equipment, young lady?”

“Nope.” Kalysto replied glumly. “Well, see you later. You’re on the Halcyon, right? It’s half a day’s walk from here.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres stepped inside not long after Edgeworth opened the door for her. Upon hearing his comment about her protective equipment, the young woman shot an annoyed glare his way. “Where’s your sense of fashion, lawyer? You know those things went out of style over a century ago, right?”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth gave Seres a very hard pointed glare. “Perhaps they are not fashionable where you come from, but where I came from, they were very dignified and made one look honorable.” He waved a finger at her. “And my statement has nothing to do with being fashionable – it is about your safety. Next time, wear your personal protection equipment.”

He gave Dimitri a sideway glance before making his next statement. “Also, I never knew you had a motorcycle licence. I was never informed of it.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres narrowed her eyes at Edgeworth. “Yea, I’m not buying that. I did grow up a bit on Earth and saw some of what was worn in America. Your clothing is far from fashionable for this time of age. My mother was alive when it was fashionable, but that time is gone.

“And of course I have a motorcycle licence. I’m a SOLDIER. It is required for us to be able to use all machinery, including motorcycles!”

Dimitri just groaned as he listened to the exchange. He knew that both contestants were stubborn, so he didn’t want to get in between them.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth made a stuffy snorting sound and turned his nose up at Seres. “It’s fashionable, and what certain circles of people say have no bearing on that.” He folded his arms and shook his head. “Go take your silly machine out and don’t bring it back here again.”

He glared slightly at Dimitri. “I am going to take a bubble-bath. Off you go. Do not come back late.”

Viewing 25 posts - 26 through 50 (of 181 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.