Objection! You do not have the right to be a god

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Objection! You do not have the right to be a god

Viewing 25 posts - 76 through 100 (of 181 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth glared at the window as he heard the sound of the motorcycle driving away. With a shake of his head, and his brows deeply furrowed, he began to mutter in an irritated tone.

“That motorcycle really should have a proper muffler on it…” He grumbled, “That thing should be booked by the police and taken in until it is modified enough so that it is legal. Right now it breaches multiple pollution standards.”

He sighed and shook his head again. “I tried to get along with her, Dimitri. She took an instant disliking to me the moment she met me. You’re going to have to take that up with her, not me.”

Edgeworth crossed his arms across his chest once again. “So are you going to go out and chase her?”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri’s wings sagged a bit as he listened to Edgeworth defend his interactions with his sister. “Maybe… but telling her to leave didn’t help… And I don’t think you can turn in my father’s motorcycle. I mean… He’s the General, Miles.”

Dimitri then glanced out the window. “No, I’m not going to chase after her. It’s pointless, and I don’t have anything to use in order to catch up with her.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“Yes…” Edgeworth’s expression soured somewhat. “Like a lot of people when they become famous, the General of the Army thinks he is above the law and he can do whatever he wants in this town. It is a sad state of affairs, but I will deal with it in my own time.”

He sighed as he sat back down at the dinner table, and then glanced at the things ontop of it. “When we are finished, I will clear this away.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Meanwhile, Seres raced down the streets back to her home. Once she arrived, she swerved into the driveway, not caring about being stealthy. She was irritated at how arrogant Edgeworth had been, so she dwelled on her anger and agitation.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth was quick to move to the window when he heard the sound of his own motorcycle approaching the house. He could only stare at the young thief as the bike came into the driveway.

“Really…” He snarled and made his way to the front door, opening it so he could stand on the front-porch of the house. The silver-haired male said nothing and glared hard at his daughter.

Seferia
    Keymaster

At first, Seres didn’t even seem to notice that her father was at the doorway. She simply went about storing the bike away in its proper parking spot, as if she had done such before.

However, once she turned to head to the house, she looked up into her father’s eyes before she simply said “What?”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“What, indeed.” Sephiroth raised an arm and pointed in the general direction of the motorcycle. “What did you think you were doing? That’s my bike – you do not have any authorisation to ride it.”

He began to growl. “For how long has this been going on?”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres rolled her eyes, honestly thinking that her father was overreacting. Rather than properly respond, she tried to push past him and into the house. “I was just borrowing it for a few hours. There’s not a scratch on it. You can check yourself, Father.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth growled in an aggressive manner and reached out to grasp at Seres’ arm in an attempt to stop her in her tracks. “You did not ask for permission. And you had no right to ride it, as it does not belong to you.”

“I am not impressed. Since when did you think it was perfectly all right to take things that do not belong to you?” He snorted. “You were raised better than this.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres frowned as her father grabbed her arm. She rolled her eyes, not really taking much of this seriously. “I only borrowed it for a few hours, father. It’s just like taking the remote control for the television for a bit. I brought it back perfectly fine.”

Meanwhile, Jenna had been moving down the stairs to hear what the commotion was about. Upon spotting Sephiroth and Seres, the woman simply leaned against the wall. For the time beinng, she simply listened in.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“No,” Sephiroth’s tone was firm and annoyed, “It’s not ‘just like taking the remote control for the television’.” He growled at the suggestion. “It’s borrowing property without permission. It’s theft.” He glared down at her. “The only grounds where that is ever acceptable is during the state of war – and are we in that situation right now? No.”

He shook his head and continued to glare at her. “If you continue to behave in this manner, you are going to create an air of distrust between us. I cannot have that kind of attitude amongst my ranks.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“What? Father, this has nothing to do with the army and our ranks, and you know that,” Seres protested. “Fine! Next time I’ll give you a formally written request! I thought that you would be forgiving and caring enough to let me use your bike without having to go through fucking shit!”

Jenna sighed before she pushed herself off the wall. “Perhaps it is time you get your own vehicle, Seres.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth growled down at Seres. “This has everything to do with trust and being honest.” He let the girl go when she continued talking and sighed. “You don’t–“

He cut himself off when he heard Jenna’s suggestion and cleared his throat. “Seres. Do you want your own vehicle?” He folded his arms across his chest. “As much as I don’t want you coming to harm… if you get your own motorcycle, you could come and go as you please and you wouldn’t have to steal mine again.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“I…” Seres stumbled over her words, completely taken aback by the change in attitude from her father. “I don’t have enough money saved up yet, Father…. I can’t afford one yet. Unless you’ll give me a raise?”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth snorted. “If I give you a raise, I’ll never hear the end of the favouritism commentary from the media.” He shook his head. “No, take three payment advances and then a loan for the bike. The stores are so desperate to get their stock out the door, they’ll more than likely throw one at you.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“What? A payment advance? What good is that?” Seres frowned at her father. “I still won’t make enough money. Come on, just a small raise. You keep on saying I can’t do anything because of those bastards. It’s getting ridiculous!”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth was glowering now. “If you had any idea how much my hands are tied, you’d understand the situation I find myself in. It’s not as easy as you think it is. There are a number of things I have to do in order to ensure that it doesn’t look like an unfair advantage, or favouritism.”

He growled. “Perhaps you should do your own investigating.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“Yea, yea, yea. I’ve heard it all before,” Seres grumbled out as she glared at her father. “You’re afraid of the humans. I thought you were supposed to be fearless father. Hrmph, I’ll never get anywhere at this rate.”

Not waiting for a retort, the young woman whipped around and stormed off to her room. She didn’t care if her father was still angry at her or not. She just didn’t feel like bothering with the argument any longer.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth opened his mouth as if to speak but only ended up replying with a short sound of frustration.

“What am I doing wrong?” He said after a moment of silence. He glanced in Jenna’s direction hopefully as if she’d be able to share some insight into the matter. “It’s as if I am speaking a foreign language to this child sometimes… I really don’t understand how to make her happy.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna remained leaning against the wall to the stairwell, watching Seres as she stormed off. Once Sephiroth spoke to her, though, she slid her eyes over to look at him.

“As I recall, you asked the same thing when Desiree was her age. I shall fear what questions you ask once Azul is a teenager,” the sorceress calmly responded before she pushed herself upright. “I imagine that it is not completely what you are doing wrong. She is a small developing star trying to shine underneath a rather large shadow, wouldn’t you say? Of course, you could tell the board to fuck off more.”

Smirking, Jenna held out her right hand to beacon her mate over to her.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth made a thoughtful ‘harumph’ sound in reply.

“Yes, it’s always the females, isn’t it.” He snorted in frustration. “I haven’t had any trouble with the male offspring – one of them has decided that he likes other males.” The silver haired male shook his head. “I can’t disagree with you, if I was in her position, I would be trying to shove my superiors out of the way at every opportunity that presented itself. Of course, that’s harder for her to do because I’m somebody she cares about… at least, I assume so.”

He nodded finally. “Yes, I suppose I could tell the board to… ahem… ‘fuck off’.” He scowled at how brash the words sounded coming out of his mouth. “It is within my power to abuse them more.”

He lowered his head slightly and made his way over to his mate, a soft purr emanating from his chest once he had crossed the distance.

Seferia
    Keymaster

“I’m not certain that Zach counts as a ‘non-issue male offspring’, Seph,” Jenna softly reminded her husband. “He doesn’t particularly like you, after all. So, it’s not just the females.”

Once Sephiroth reached her, the woman reached out to stroke his cheek. “Now, I believe it is late and there is a bed up there that is just perfect for us, hm? Seres can wait til tomorrow.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“That one isn’t an offspring, we’ve been over this many times before,” Sephiroth almost sounded fed up. “He’s a clone. The only reason we kept him is because we didn’t want Hojo to have another experiment to torture.” He growled angrily at the thought.

A slow smirk crossed his expression when Jenna touched his face, and he began to purr louder. “Ah yes, it is late, isn’t it. We do need to go to sleep. Yes…” He reached out to take her hand, and began trying to coax her up the stairs.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna didn’t fight against Sephiroth as he began to pull her up the stairs and to their room. “Yes, yes, I’ve heard it before. You hate him because he is a defective clone. He still counts as an offspring. We did… well, mostly you… raise him. Hence, he is adopted.”

As they reached the bedroom, the brunette slipped away from her husband’s grasp so that she could properly remove the armor that she preferred to wear, even though the threats to her general wellbeing have dwindled over the years.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth gently shut the door to the bedroom as he stepped into the room. After confirming that it was locked, he made his way across to the bed and dropped his coat onto the floor.

“Yes. Adopted.” He grunted. “Not a biological offspring.” The male shook his head. “We are going to stop talking about this, now.” He sat down on his side of the bed and began to remove his belts, tossing them onto the floor with the same carelessness as his coat.

Viewing 25 posts - 76 through 100 (of 181 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.