We are Nemesis

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum The Nemesari We are Nemesis

Viewing 25 posts - 201 through 225 (of 1,674 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: ~Well, the first and foremost thing you need to do is calm down. You will not be able to help him much if you remain in this excited state.~ *slowly shakes her head* ~Do your best to regain your “cool”, as the humans say. Now, is he awake and aware of himself? Is he feral? Do you know any of these answers? Did you abandon him? Are you trying to give him any support at all?~

Zack: *whimpers once more and tries to rub the side of his head since it feels like it is swimming at the moment. However, he soon finds that he has a paw instead of a hand. He turns his head to stare at his “paw” then he slowly looks over at the rest of his body before yelping once more. Then, he attempts to speak, wanting to call “Sephy… where are you?”, however, what actually comes out is just a series of wolf murmuring noises*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *frowns* *”I didn’t abandon him.”* *promptly moves back towards his tent, peering inside* *”He seems to be waking up again, yes. I don’t know if he is feral, but I will keep on my guard…”* *snorts* *”How do I turn him back? Do you have any knowledge of this ability?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: ~I must admit that I do not know how you made him change shape. I know how I change shape, but that is magic. You have no skill in that area, so I highly doubt you cast any sort of spell to make him change.~ *finally nears Seph’s tent, though the distance she had to travel seems to have caused her a bit of discomfort. Still, this point would only be noticible by the frown on her lips* Go in and check on your friend, Sephiroth. I do not think there will be much I can do for you.

Zack: *Doesn’t quite notice Sephy looking in on him quite yet, since his back is to the opening. He once again tries to call out for “Sephy”; however, it once again comes out as a series of wolfy growls. He then shakes his head and tries to stand up again. It takes him a few minutes to figure out his new balance since he’s not used to being a quadruped. So, he stumbles around for a bit as he stabilizes*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *finally moves inside the tent, crouching down in front of the wolf inside, reaching a hand out towards it to see what it will do to him* He seems more disorientated than anything. *steps back as he watches Zack try to move to his feet* Can you still make sense of what I am saying? *frowns* *”We need to do something. He can’t stay in that form forever.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: *Glances over at the wolf as she moves into the tent as well. She then shakes her head and looks over at Sephy* You two are going to have to figure out how you did this in the first place in order to undo it. I do not have the time to sit here and go through every possibility of what may have occurred. *Shakes her head* Anyway, magic did not do this and my psychic abilities are strong in creating illusions and distorting the perception of reality, not anything akin to what you did. *eyes Zack once more* I can at least tell you that he is not feral.

Zack: *whimpers and shakes his head once more then looks up at Sephy as he moves his hand toward him. He once again tries to speak, wanting to know what’s going on. Then he shakes his head and lowers it to look at the ground, figuring out that he can’t speak at all*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I am glad for that much…. if he was feral, it would make this task far more difficult. *sighs* I don’t know what I did. How can I change it back if I don’t even know that? *frowns back down at Zack* *”If you can shift forms, Zack, it is liable that you can do more. Do you understand what I am saying? If you can, for now, please make one sharp noise for a ‘yes’, and two for a ‘no’. Can you manage that much right now?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *Groans, still not used to the feeling of telepathy. He then lifts his head at Sephy and makes one quick yelp, trying to indicate that the answer is a “yes”*

Seferia: *narrows her eyes as she senses Zack’s reaction to Sephy’s telepathic message* It does not seem that his brain is set up to receive psychic transmissions, Sephiroth. He is unlikely to be like you in power. *looks at the silver haired man now* As to the how, I imagine trial and error or patience. You will figure out what you did eventually. Just like you’ve figured out the rest of your abilities to date.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *groans slightly* It took me a long time to work out some of that… I also had help from you. *grunts at Zack* You may be stuck like that for a while, Zack… until either I or you work out how to change you back. *turns his attention back to Seferia* If his brain isn’t set up to receive telepathic messages, there goes my theory that he’s a telepath.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: *nods at Sephiroth’s words* I am sorry, Sephiroth, but there is little more that I can do for you. *Shakes her head then looks into his eyes* You may have the week to yourself if you wish. It will give you time to try to help him and adjust to your new post. *turns to leave the tent* But first, please reposition the other two that came from your planet. They are taking up room in the infirmary as is. If you wish, you may ask for a larger housing area as well. *limps out of the room*

Zack: *slowly nods at Seph’s words, not making much of a fuss for now. Instead, he slowly walks over to Sephy, not wanting to fall over, and then butts the top of his head against Seph’s right hand, trying to indicate that it’s all right and that he doesn’t blame Sephy*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *frowns* *”I don’t want them all to live with me.”* *glances back at Zack, then frowns as he feels the wolf headbutt him lightly, reaching down to lightly pat the top of his head* I don’t know what to do with you now. *rises to his feet and picks up a slab of meat that the felines brought in before. He offers it out to Zack, then sits back down again, thinking hard*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *eyes the meat for a bit, not certain how he should eat it. Eventually, he lowers his head and begins to try chewing on the meat. However, since wolves don’t have teeth that allow for chewing in the manner that he’s used to, he doesn’t have much luck there. Eventually, he backs away from it and moves to lie down next to Seph’s feet, not knowing what else to do*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sighs at him* I’m sorry this happened. I didn’t want to do it. But now that it has happened, I’ll find a way to turn you back. *places the meat down on his table, then takes a small knife out of his pocket to slice small chewable/easy-to-swallow pieces off it, offering them to Zack once again*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *pulls his ears back as he listens to Sephy then lifts his head to look the man in the face. He then shakes his head and gently paws at Seph’s left calf, wanting him to not worry about being sorry. He then looks up at the meat and opens his mouth to accept the strips. Soon enough, he would have eaten all the bits that Sephy has offered. He then looks up at Sephy and pins his ears back in though. Soon after, he tries to scratch into the ground Aeris’s name, trying to indicate that she needs to be told*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *doesn’t seem to notice Zack’s actions for now and just ponders hard, scowling to himself as he mentally berates himself for listening to Zack’s request and giving into his wishes* Damn it… *attempts to probe into Zack’s mind again, trying to work out what he did before*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *twitches as Sephy enters his mind again, but doesn’t put up much of a fight. Instead, his body just goes limp as it becomes hard for him to stay aware while Seph is in his mind. If Sephy were to pay attention to any of Zack’s thought, the foremost thought on his mind would be getting Aeris to know what’s happened to him so she wouldn’t worry. He also isn’t angry or blaming at Sephy at all.*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sighs and withdraws from Zack’s mind again, frowning at him* Sorry. *rises to his feet* Stay here. I do not know what the camp might say about a wild wolf in their domain. I don’t want them to hunt you for your skin, or eat you. *leaves the tent and walks across the camp site to inform Aeris of the problem*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *pins his ears back and furiously shakes his head in an attempt to return himself to his senses. He then looks up at Sephy and whimpers, trying to indicate that he wants to come with him. Still, he doesn’t trust himself on his feet enough to go running after his former comrade, so he remains in Seph’s tent, just lying on the floor*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

*Sephiroth spends about five minutes away from the tent, having found Aeris to explain the situation to her. He comes back to the tent, Aeris dragging him along as he gives directions to where his tent is located, and then she flicks the tent flap open, looking down at the wolf inside*

Aeris: *shoves Sephiroth aside, then crouches down infront of Zack, reaching out to touch his snout* Oh Zacky, are you OK?? Did he hurt you much? Do you know how to talk like that? *pats his head, then sits next to him to cuddle his neck, glaring hard at Sephiroth* Whatever you did, undo it. NOW.

Sephiroth: *growls slightly in frustration* I still don’t know what I did. This is hardly my fault.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *opens his eyes to look up at Aeris and does his best to give her a large grin. As she asks her questions, he nods, then shakes, then shakes his head in order to answer the questions in order. Then, he shuffles closer to her as she sits down next to her and sets his head in her lap. He sighs at Aeris’s demand and gently presses his nose against her stomach, wanting to calm her down.*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: *pats Zack’s head as he presses his nose against her stomach, then glares harder at Sephiroth* Look at him, he’s reduced to communicating in body gestures. *sighs and moves her hands underneath Zack’s chin, trying to raise his head, looking into his eyes* You’re darn lucky he’s still aware of himself, mister Sephiroth. If my Zack was lost, you’d be in a lot more trouble than you’re already in now, mister.

Sephiroth: *sighs, glancing at Zack* I should never have told you about it. Then at least I could fix him in peace.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *readily lifts his head when Aeris presses her hand against the underside of his chin. Once again, he tries to give her one of his classic grins. He then looks over at Sephy as he hears his comments and sighs once more before shaking his head. He then glances at the ground and once again tries to scratch out a message there, attempting to ask Aeris “How is Cloud doing?”. However, he doesn’t have an easy time positioning his paw to make the letters, so it might not be easy to read*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: *grins back at Zack when he shows his teeth, softly giggling at him* You look so comical when you do that, Zacky. *blinks and watches his paw as he tries to scratch letters into the dust, sighing* I wish you could talk, Zack… *tries to make out his wolfy-paw scribble in the dirt, blinking* Huh? Dos that say ‘Cloud’?

Sephiroth: *grunts and attempts to pry into Zack’s mind again, wanting to read his thoughts, also wanting to probe again and try turning him back*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *softly yelps as Sephy enters his mind again then groans. His body once again goes limp as his eyes unfocus. His thoughts consist of how nice it is to have Aeris touching him, how much he loves her, and concern as to Cloud’s current condition. For now, his head just limply lies in Aeris’s lap at least until Sephy’s done in his head*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: *immediately seems concerned as Zack loses conciousness, lightly shaking him, alarmed* Zacky? Zack!? ZACK!! *yelps and shakes him harder, glaring at Sephiroth* What’s happening? What are you doing to him?! Stop it immediately, you’re hurting him!!

Sephiroth: *growls and once again withdraws from Zack’s mind, shaking his head* Stop pitching a fit every time something happens. I’m trying to help him return to proper form. *grunts at Zack, waiting for him to recover and be aware again* Cloud is fine.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *tries to mumble out at Aeris to stop as she shakes him and he’s still semi-aware. However, all that comes out is a whimpering noise. Once Sephiroth leaves his head again, his eyes slowly return back into focus and he shakes his head. He once again whimpers and tries to tell Sephy that “That thing you’re doing is like being on serious crack”, momentarily forgetting he can’t speak, at least not in anything close to a human language. He then nods his head at Seph’s statement about Cloud*

Viewing 25 posts - 201 through 225 (of 1,674 total)
  • The topic ‘We are Nemesis’ is closed to new replies.