We are Nemesis

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum The Nemesari We are Nemesis

Viewing 25 posts - 176 through 200 (of 1,674 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *frowns, not seeming to want to talk about that too much* It took a very long time for the people of this underground facility to do. I was freed from the clutches of the Nemesis, but I was still bent in my ways to cause destruction over this planet. I was isolated and stripped of my powers, and reasoned with… *scowls* And that’s pretty much all you need to know. *picks up another dragonfruit to peel*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *frowns at Seph but nods at him* Sounds pretty rough… *brushes his fingers through his black mane of hair then sighs* I did miss having you around, Sephy. Seriously. I don’t know if you ever cared enough.. but to me… you were almost like a brother. *grins* We spent so much time together and stuff.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *slowly nods his head* You did. You were one of the only people I could truly call a friend. *gathers up the fruit peeling and tosses them into a bucket to take outside later* Is this all you wanted to talk to me about? **picks up a second mango and places it in front of him* I am not hungry any more. *moves to his feet and brushes himself off, then picks up his coat to place on*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: Umm… I thought maybe you might have things on your mind that maybe you needed someone to talk to. *Shrugs* I wasn’t oblivious last night. It sounded like you were trying to tell that dragon lady thing that you didn’t want the job that she just gave you. *Scratches the back of his head* I was also wondering exactly how much you can do now… You did things last night and just now that… wow.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *frowns* I’ve always been able to do them. Hojo created me for the purpose of doing such. He wanted me to have unimaginable power. *folds his arms* I still don’t truly understand it. *grunts* But for that reason, I am unsuitable to lead this group. I am selfish and I have done things that I should not be forgiven for. Why should I be granted access to lead the entire operation here?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *sighs at Seph’s explanation of his powers* Oh.. This Hojo dude.. would he do things like he did to you to just anyone? *shakes his head at the thought then decides to concentrate on what Sephy says next. He then shakes his head and crosses his arms* Sephy, would they go through the trouble of actually rehabilitating you if they didn’t see something in you that wasn’t what you think you are? I bet they could have killed you if they wanted to, but they didn’t.. *looks up at the tent’s ceiling then frowns at a thought before looking at Sephy* This Seferia chick.. She’s the one who did most of the work on you, right? And now she’s promoted you on her own accord, right? Does she like.. you know.. have the hots for you?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I don’t know how Hojo’s mind worked, so I cannot really answer that for you. *frowns at him and slowly shakes his head* I don’t know why they rehabilitated me. You and I can only speculate until you ask them personally for yourself. *stares at Zack, wide eyed for a moment about his comment regarding Seferia, then promptly shakes his head, scowling* I seriously do not think so… *picks up the bucket of food scraps, intending to carry it outside to the compost at the other side of the camp*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *Scratches the back of his head* It was just a thought. *sighs and looks up at the top of the roof for a moment. He then quickly moves to jog after Sephy. Once he catches up with the man, he slows down to match his old friend’s pace. Then, he softly speaks* Sephy, I have a favor to ask of you…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *glances back at Zack, but continues in his walk to the compost heap, grunting* What do you want from me? *shakes his head* There is not much I can give, really. Do I look like I have much? *finally stops at the pile of decaying food matter and flicks the fruit peelings onto it, heading back towards his tent again*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: Heh, you should know me better than that, Sephy. I never was big into owning valuables and things like that.. *slowly shakes his head then lowers his voice* Remember, I mentioned that the last few years since you attacked Nibelheim have been a blur…? Well, I think Hojo did things to me and Cloud.. I don’t feel quite like I used to.. But.. *shrugs* I don’t have a clue where to start… *frowns then gives Seph a hopeful expression, hoping the silver-haired man would agree to help*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *slows down, turning his attention back to Zack, blinking slightly* You… don’t feel like you used to? That doesn’t even make much sense. *grunts and continues walking, flicking his tent open before walking inside of it again* Fine, what do you want me to help you with?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *helplessly shrugs as he moves back inside the tent as well* I don’t know how else to explain it Sephy.. I know for certain that it was Hojo that was holding Cloud and I prisoner. *kicks a rock that happens to be near his foot* I don’t know how you can help me.. But, you know more about this sort of stuff than I do.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Not much more, Zack. *frowns and raises the tent flap so Zack can walk in as well* I don’t even have access to the professor’s old notes. I wouldn’t be able to help you very much. Apart from my own abilities, I don’t know much outside of them. *shrugs* Hojo’s science is an area I know barely anything about.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *Sighs at Sephy’s words and shakes his head* Yea, but you were able to help Cloud come back to reality. You’re able to do that telepathic stuff.. *moves to sit down in the chair that he was in before* I don’t have a single clue how you’ve done what you’ve done so far, Sephy. *looks up into Seph’s eyes* I’d rather have you here, helping me, than to accidentally find something and get into stuff that I can’t handle all on my own.. *fakes a grin and scratches the back of his head, relying on his nervous tick once more* I guess you can say that I’m scared to find out what he did..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *shrugs at Zack and gathers up the few shirts he owns, intending to carry them outside to one of the lower-ranked people in the cave to wash for him* I don’t know what you want me to do, exactly. All I did was remove the excess mako from Spikehead’s system. The telepathic thing has always existed with me, I just learned how to do it over time. I can fly, manipulate minds, and sense out life energies. But I don’t know how my abilities can help you – what exactly are you asking of me? What would you have me do?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *Sighs and lowers his head* I don’t know exactly what I’m asking you to do either… *Shakes his head* I just.. Well, I kinda wanted someone I trusted to help me out, Sephy. *grins at him* And don’t say your not worthy of my trust. I know what you did, but I still trust you. You are my pal, after all.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: You are a fool to trust me. I did try to kill you afterall, did I not? *deeply frowns at him and carries his clothing outside of the tent, depositing them to the left of the doorway so somebody can collect them later* You’d do better asking somebody more trustworthy. *picks up his water canteen then uncaps it, picking up an enamel cup, holding it out for Zack to take* I apologize for the fact that this is just water. Alcohol is very hard to come by here. There are also other substances to inibriate the senses, but… *shrugs* Drink. *offers the cup again* Especially if you are thirsty.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *sighs and shakes his head* How did I know you’d say that? *Sighs* Sephy, I said I know what you’ve done. Still, I trust you. *glances at the glass then nods and takes it* Don’t worry about it not being alcohol. It’s not like I was drunk all the time, Sephy. You should know that I only was a casual drinker at best. *Sighs and thinks* You can manipulate minds? Maybe you can find something by doing that to me?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I can sift through it, but I can’t guarantee that I can do much with what I find. *pours him some water from the canteen, then recaps the container* Drink up, and then I’ll see what I can do for you. *hangs the canteen up, then stands back, glancing at Zack, pondering to himself*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *nods at Sephy and brings the glass to his lips, slowly drinking. He then grins and nods at Sephy as he finishes it off* Thanks, Sephy. I really needed that. *shakes his head then looks up. After a moment, he shakes his head* This place is more of a dump than our camps outside Wutai were.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *scowls* I can’t help that. Blame the Nemesis for our current state of living. We are getting by with what we have. That is pretty much all I can say about that. Now, relax… I don’t know what is going to happen. *first attempts to probe into Zack’s mind, wanting to see what is there and what he is capable of. Then he begins to experimentally zap and tweak what he senses in Zack’s mind, wanting to see what will happen*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *frowns* I really don’t understand this place at all.. What is the Nemesisss… *his eyes become unfocused as Sephy enters his mind. Then he mumbles, though he tries to remain relaxed* This feels so strange… *groans and twitches as Sephy experiments with his mind and whatnot then his eyes roll back as he looses consciousness. Not long after, his body begins to shift and change, until he becomes a dark grey wolf*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *stumbles back, immediately withdrawing from Zack’s mind when Zack transforms and shifts into the wolf-form* Damn it… what happened?! *growls* Was this my doing…? *promptly moves out of the tent, sending a telepathic signal out to Seferia* *”Lady Seferia, I need your help immediately!”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *remains on the ground for several minutes, completely out of it. However, about five minutes after Sephy leaves the tent, he opens his eyes and makes a soft whimpering noise. He then tries to stand up, but fails misserably and collapses back on the ground. As he collapses, he releases a loud dog-type yelp*

Seferia: ~As you wish, Sephiroth. I’ll be there shortly. Try to remain calm. What happened?~ *stands up from her seat and begins to move to Seph’s tent. However, due to her bad leg, she can’t move that quickly, and there is quite a distance between the command center and Sephy’s tent*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”The new arrival. The black haired spikey idiot. He convinced me to see what I could do with his mind despite my objections… And now something very unfortunate has happened. His body has turned into a wolf. I did not mean to do anything of the sort. I was just following his wishes, and…”* *growls* *”What do I do? I don’t know how the hell it happened!”*

Viewing 25 posts - 176 through 200 (of 1,674 total)
  • The topic ‘We are Nemesis’ is closed to new replies.