We are Nemesis

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum The Nemesari We are Nemesis

Viewing 25 posts - 151 through 175 (of 1,674 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *looks up into Seph’s face as he announces that he is alive and slowly nods* Ok.. But how? You don’t just come back from the dead that easily.. *scratches the back of his head* Is that something else that the greasy haired dude did to you? Did he make it so your body can’t really be killed or something? *frowns* I think he did something to me.. but I can’t really remember the last few years that well.. *crosses his arms and tries to ponder. However, he quickly snaps out of his state as he hears Cloud’s voice* Man, you’re a miracle worker, Sephy! *hugs his old friend*

Seferia: *moves to the side of the room as she hears Cloud’s request for water. She then limps over to the blonde man’s side and offers him a large glass of water* Here, drink.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grunts* It was no miracle. It was simple, really. *steps back out of the way, folding his arms* I suppose I shall tell you what happened… Cloud here pushed me into the Lifestream. And I died. But I refused to return to the planet and return to nothingness. Instead, the planet encased me in a materia cocoon, much like it had done to Jenova as a means of keeping her locked up and safe from harm. *scowls* I was freed from that by the enemy of this planet, and taken here. I was enslaved by her, at least until I was freed by the group here you see around us. *scowls further* Then I was rehabilitated to the state I am in now. Does that answer everything for you?

Cloud: *grabs the glass of water and begins to chug it down, coughing slightly inbetween gulps*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *blinks and stares at Sephy all throughout the tale. He then sighs and shakes his head before looking at the ground* Man, that sounds really rough. *manages to grin then raises his head again* Still, I’m really glad that you managed to come out of it at long last. You really aren’t that bad of a guy to be around, Sephy. I kinda missed you and your pessimist talk and stuff. *glances over at Seferia then inches closer to Sephers* Umm… what exactly is that?

Seferia: *shakes her head at Cloud and firmly speaks* Slow down. You do not need to drown yourself.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *narrows his eyes at Zack’s comments on his story, then shakes his head* I consider myself fortunate to be alive. Now calm down. *growls slightly* And don’t call her a ‘that’. If you are stuck here permanently, calling her a ‘that’ or an ‘it’ will be one of the worst mistakes you ever made. *pauses* Her name is Seferia, and she is in charge of tactical operations here.

Cloud: *coughs again, then moves the glass away from his lips* Man, where am I…? This isn’t Nibelheim…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: Well, I think it’s a good thing that you’re alive too, Sephy. *continues to eye Seferia* But alright… What is she? I’ve never seen anything like her before. Well, at least not until we got here. There’s a lot of freaky stuff around here. *Shakes his head* I thought I saw it all before too… Heh.

Seferia: No, this is not Nibelheim. You are on Earth. A completely different planet from your own. *pulls the glass away then limps over to the side to put it back up*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grunts, irritated at Zack’s words now* Show some respect. I believe she is responsible for saving all of your asses from our dying planet. The least you could do is call her by name. *idly drums his fingers against his arm, keeping them crossed* She is a dragon. Though at this current point in time, she has morphed her form into that of a bipedal feline, like her late master.

Cloud: Why are we here..? *sits up and rubs his head* Last thing I remember was Nibelheim burning down and… *tenses up, yelling suddenly* Damn it!!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: *looks over at Sephiroth and shakes her head* Do not be so defensive on my behalf. They do not need to call me by name if they do not wish to. They do not even know me. *looks over at Cloud* You are here because your planet was ransacked by the Nemesis of Life, as it prefers to call itself.

Zack: *gives Sephy an innocent grin* Alright, alright… *glances at Seferia* A dragon, huh? That’s kinda cool. I guess. I didn’t know dragons were that smart though. *looks over at Sephy* Why does her name sound similar to yours?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: It doesn’t sound that similar to my name. And on that note, my name isn’t even really a name at all. You did know that, right? *turns around, intending to leave the tent* You should get your own tent established now that you are here to stay with us. Get some more rest and we shall talk again. I bid you farewell.

Cloud: *moves to sit up properly* What happened to Nibelheim…? What happened to my mother? *sighs* I want to go back…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *groans as Sephiroth leaves the tent and shakes his head* Well… *Shakes his head* He clearly has gained about a thousand more issues.. Man, it was hard enough to get him to open up before. *moves to sit down next to Aeris then frowns at Cloud’s questions* Don’t you remember? Cloud.. your mom.. She’s dead.

Seferia: *flattens her ears slightly at Sephiroth’s attitude. Still, she does not speak further with him. Instead, she moves out of the tent not long after him and heads to her own tent. She then decides that she’ll definitely proclaim him second in command tomorrow, whether or not he is willing to admit that he can take on the job at the moment*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Cloud: *buries his face in his hands and begins to sniffle, the noise soon increasing to a sob*

Aeris: He seems like a very troubled person. But if you were friends with him before, it’ll all work out in the end. *reaches over to pat Zack’s shoulder* At least we’re all still alive and together, huh? *grins* I’m not even sure where we are, but we’ll keep moving forwards, no matter what.

Sephiroth: *walks across the campsite and moves back into his own tent, desiring to be alone and think now*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *Groans and rolls his eyes. He then turns around to Aeris and nudges her back onto the bed* I swear, Aer. Sometimes you are full of too much sugary shit. *winks at her then leans in to kiss the ridge of her nose* Now, get some sleep, cutie. I’ll protect you all night long.

Seferia: *rests in her tent for the duration of the evening. However, she gets up early and moves into the “command center”. By the time the sun rises, she decides to make her announcement official. So, she spreads open her psychic abilities so that she’d contact all* ~Attention. I have an announcement that must be addressed. For quite some time, I’ve studied all of you and searched for someone suitable for the secondary position in our army’s leadership. I believe I have found him. From this day on, until he dies, at the very least, I am giving Sephiroth the full powers of my aide-de-camp. I expect all to give him the same respect as is given to me.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *deeply frowns as he receives the telepathic announcement from Seferia, but does nothing to object otherwise. He just remains in his tent, peeling fruit with a small knife, quietly sighing to himself about the turn of events and Seferia’s choice*

Aeris: *frowns, seeming offended. However, she puts her head back down and goes to sleep, woken up again next day by Seferia’s announcement. She smiles and sits up, clapping*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: *soon pulls back her psyche so that she’s no longer broadcasting to all and just returns to reading the reports for today. Even though she’d expect her newly appointed second to be doing this job as well in the future, she determines that for now, it is best to leave him be. So, Sephiroth will receive no demands or expectations from her for today*

Zack: *groans and shakes his head, not fully liking the feel of the psychic speaking method. He then shakes his head and looks over at Aeris, chuckling* Why are you so happy? You barely even know Sephy. *chuckles then gets to his feet. He then shuffles about to the bathroom area of the tent*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: Well, somebody who gets a new rank deserves congratulations, right? *slowly moves to her feet, stretching* Oh my, a good night of sleep does wonders for the soul. Well, that and my own healing abilities. *grins and sits back down on her cot, looking around the area* I guess we’re in these people’s ranks now, huh?

Sephiroth: *just remains in his tent, scowling*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *frowns at the bathroom, but considering that he’s gone in the wilderness before, he chooses not to complain. So, he just steps into the bordered off section of the tent and takes care of his bodily needs. As soon as that is done, he rinses his hands off in a rudimentary tap and shakes his head* Man, this place is a dump.. *sighs then moves back to the main section of the tent. He glances over at Aeris and grins at her* I’m glad you’re feeling better, Aer. Can you look over Cloud for a bit? I think I’m going to go talk to Sephy, on my own. *quickly rushes out of the tent then jogs. It takes him several minutes and several times of begging people for information, but at long last, he makes it to Sephy’s tent and then slowly walks inside* Hey, Sephiroth? You here?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *glances up at Zack, giving him a warning growl as he walks into his tent without knocking. Because he had just woken up, and because he sleeps naked, he promptly grabs a pair of pants to cover himself up* What do you want? *resumes peeling fruit, then slicing pieces off to eat*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *blinks as he spots Sephiroth then coughs, turning his head to the side* Sorry, man.. There isn’t really a door.. At least it’s not anything I haven’t seen before. *manages a grin then nervously scratches the back of his head* Didn’t you, like, prefer to sleep in your boxers before? *Shakes his head and turns his back on Seph in order to make him feel better* I thought you might need someone to talk to. I heard the.. whatever that was.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *doesn’t seem terribly bothered by Zack’s words and rises to his feet once his old comrade’s back is turned, picking up a stray pair of boxers to pull on. After that, he places on the pair of pants he was using to cover himself, sitting back down on the floor shortly afterwards* Sometimes I do and sometimes I don’t. I was going to heat up some water and wash myself before you arrived. *grunts* There isn’t a door, but the tent was closed. You will know better next time. *picks up his fruit and resumes peeling it* Sit down. Do you want some of this?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: Heat up some water… *frowns* This place certainly isn’t first class.. *shake shis head then turns to glance over at Sephy, insuring that he’s decent now. He then nods at Seph’s offer and moves to sit down next to him before staring at the fruit* What exactly is that, Sephy? And don’t just say it’s fruit or food. I can tell that much. *scratches the side of his head* But I’ve never seen anything like that before. In fact, this place has a lot of stuff that I haven’t seen before…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: This one? *nods down at his piece of fruit, as well as the other similar ones he has been peeling* The red ones are dragonfruit. The green ones are prickly pear figs. They both come from a plantation of different species of cacti not terribly far away from the caves. The environment is harsh out there, but these grow fairly well. You are encouraged to eat them often and you will soon grow sick of them. But they contain a lot of essential vitamins that will keep you well and healthy. *motions with the small paring knife to the three orangey fruits to the side of him* These ones are mangoes. Those are fairly hard to come by, and quite prized as food here. You can try one if you really wish to, but remember that the rest are mine.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *nods and pays close attention to Seph’s explanations, falling back on his habits from his days in SOLDIER. He then grins as Seph mentions that the cacti are not that delectable* It can’t be any worse than the one day that Reno came to the barracks and offered the men a keg of Armotoise urine with the pretence that it was beer.. Man, that was really, really bad. *sadly shakes his head and frowns at Seph’s last words* Sephy, I’m not here to steal your food… *despite his words, he goes ahead and picks up one of the mangos, soon inspecting it* I wanted to talk to you, as a friend. Like I said, I heard the announcement.. or whatever that was.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *loudly snorts in disgust* And people wonder why I do not consume alcohol. *watches Zack pick up the mango, then he attempts to hand the guy his small paring knife* You can talk to me all you like ‘as a friend’. I heard the announcement also. *grunts* It was a telepathic announcement from Seferia.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *grins as Sephy offers the knife and happily takes it. He then begins to peel the skin off the fruit, cautiously sniffing it before he takes a bite. He then grins* Wow, this actually is good. No wonder you want the rest of them. *looks up at Sephy* Telepathic? What exactly is that? *shakes his head*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Some people like to slice the entire side off of those fruits, then score lines in it and invert the convex back. It makes small cubes. *frowns, seeming to be debating for a moment* *”Telepathy is the ability to speak directly to another’s mind.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *twitches slightly and shakes his head* I see… *Shakes his head* I never thought you had anything like that before, Sephy.. *sighs* I guess I didn’t know you as well as I thought I did. *continues working on eating the mango, not bothering to cut it into cubes like Sephy has suggested quite yet* You said that the guys here rehabilitated you… how?

Viewing 25 posts - 151 through 175 (of 1,674 total)
  • The topic ‘We are Nemesis’ is closed to new replies.