We are Nemesis

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum The Nemesari We are Nemesis

Viewing 25 posts - 1,576 through 1,600 (of 1,674 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: It does. And it finally looks promising. *frowns, scanning the area around him* However, I still don’t sense any overwhelming energies… *sighs* I don’t know where this will lead to. *reaches over to offer a hand to Seferia, wanting to steady her pace* How is your leg doing?

Rizon: *sniffs the air quickly, his tail swaying in excitement. He follows Hope into the caverns, this time getting ahead of Sekhmet* This might be dangerous, Princess.

Ignatius: Yeah, dangerous… *shakes his head, gritting his teeth, hissing momentarily* No need for the dragon’s enthusiasm and heroics right now.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Hope: Come on. It’s not far! *continues to jog infront of the group. However, she soon turns that into a full-out run as if she were trying to loose them. Soon enough, she’d lead through a section of the caves that is made of a crystaline material which distorts and refracts the entire area. So, she dashes through the various twists and turns in an attempt to loose the group*

Seferia: *calmly speaks to Sephiroth* It’s fine. It was only a momentary pain.. *She grips onto his offered hand. She then frowns as she begins to realize what Hope is doing*

Sekhmet: *stares at the various reflections of Hope as she jogs away. She then angrily snarls, for she is torn at the prospect of not being able to trust the girl that she had been raised along-side* This has to be some sort of sick joke..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *narrows his eyes as he watches Hope flee ahead, glancing at the crystaline materials on the walls* Relax. *grunts sharply and closes his eyes, doing a scan of the area* May I follow? I can lead the way without seeing. Your eyes cannot always be relied on, as is being proven now…

Rizon: *squeaks slightly* Hey… what’s she doing? *stares at the walls* Hope? Come back, we’re going to get lost in here!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: *her eyes begin to glow as she tries to track hope via her psychic abilities. However, she hisses and shakes her head* Something’s wrong.. *She glances at Sephiroth. She then contacts his mind, but even that transmission winds up quite distorted* ~You can try. I’m receiving too much interference to successfully track her down. It might be something in the rocks down here..~

Sekhmet: *clutches her fists and lowers her head. She begins to tremble as she tries her best to reign in her temper* She’s not coming back. *she swishes her tail* Any fool can see what’s going on. *she turns her back on Rizon and glares at the ground* What now?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *scowls* *”I can’t, really… I am experiencing the same thing…”* What now? *grunts and turns around 180 degrees, closing his eyes* We follow my lead. There is probably a trick to this structure that was unseen before we came in. We need to go back out and examine the area so we can determine what we will do.

Rizon: *seems quite upset* She’s gone…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: *nods at Sephiroth’s words, approving of his decision. She then moves to his side, intending to follow him*

Gorchev: *growls in irritaiton. He then snaps at Sephiroth* Nonsense! We’ve come this far, we cannot just give up and rethink things now. *he hisses* Clearly the girl just became overexcited. I am certain that she’ll return.

Sekhmet: *narrows her eyes at Gorchev’s words. However, she does not speak to him. Instead, she just nods at Rizon’s words* Yes, she’s gone. *her ears then perk up as she hears a rumbling noise from where they came from* I am disliking this even more.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I don’t like it either. But you don’t give up until you’re dead. *grunts and lowers his head, continuing to move forwards* If you stay close and keep your wits about you, you can survive this with little problem… *places his hands on the crystalline walls ahead of him and begins navigating a path further into the cave network*

Ignatius: Something smells funny in here. And I don’t think it’s me. *flashes his teeth*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: *nods, approving of Sephiroth’s decision to take charge of the situation. She then glances at the others before sending out a calming psychic signal, trying to prevent any of them from panicing. She then moves to follow close behind Sephiroth*

Gorchev: Mrr.. You speak as if we are in great danger! The girl only ran ahead faster than we could follow. That’s all. *he shakes his head then moves to follow Sephiroth. However, he does not stay close at all*

Sekhmet: *narrows her eyes at Gorchev and Ignatius. She then loudly snorts before following after Sephiroth. She then softly speaks to Seferia* Your trust in your pet better not be unfounded. Our people will be doomed if those here perish.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *scowls further and keeps his eyes closed, just wanting to focus on what is ahead. He bumps into one of the walls and slowly navigates his way around it before moving in deeper. After another few moments, Seferia might feel slight intrusion into her mind as Sephiroth tries to gently tap in so he can take advantage of her sight, not wanting to use his own right now* *”Can’t sense her any more….”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: *notices the intrusion nearly right away. However, she doesn’t fight against it. Rather, she opens up her mind to Sephiroth, allowing him to use it as he needs. Not that the task is that hard. With their mental bond, their minds are mostly open to each other. She is rather sorrowed over what is going on; however, she is determined to remain strong and not let the others know how much she fears the situation. As for her sight, it is much different from Sephiroth’s. Where he only sees in colors, she can see many more spectra, including the auras around living beings and objects. She looks over at Sephiroth, who would have a rather strong yet somewhat dark aura* ~I understand. We just need to do our best with what we have been handed here.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”See if you can see what’s up ahead… and if you can find Hope’s energy. I’ve never been able to see another living creature’s energies before, but right now it would be most helpful. Just try not to be deceived by the reflections.”* *continues moving ahead, looking around for anything*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: ~I shall keep an eye out for the girl. However, even with my advanced visual receptors, I can’t see through walls or solid objects.~ *she shakes her head* ~However, I can help you determine what is a reflection or refraction and what isn’t.~ *She looks around, paying attention to the various heat signatures to the structures around her. Then, she nods ahead* ~Continue straight for several more feet, then turn left.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *nods and follows Seferia’s direction, continuing to move forwards, his eyes closed, navigating the way for the rest of the group* Stay close. I don’t want anybody lost… *scans the area ahead, wanting to know what he’s walking into*

Ignatius: *pins his ears back* How much further does this go, human? *growls* This wasn’t in anything I agreed to.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: *keeps her mind fully open to Sephiroth, allowing him to pick up as much from her own senses as he needs. As they continue to move through the maze, she advances forward enough so that she’s walking right next to Sephiroth. After a bit, she glances over to Seph’s face* ~If reminding yourself to close your eyes is distracting, I can cast a spell to temporarly blind you.~

Gorchev: *loudly growls at Ignatius* You agreed to help us all survive. That means doing anything necessary for the benefit of the rest of the group. Now, shut up before I break your snout. *his fur bristles in irritation*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Ignatius: I have a really hard skull, blue-balls. You’d probably break your wrist before you broke my snout ridge bone. And relax… *grumbles* I just wanna know where the hell we’re going. I agreed to help you survive, but right now I’m no good to you. All this light refraction and reflection has me as lost as the next cat in the pack.

Sephiroth: Just shut up and keep following my lead. I will get us out of this… *continues to move ahead, using Seferia’s borrowed senses. He continues to scan the area ahead, scowling* There’s a dragon here. It’s not going to ambush us if I can help it. Seferia, do you know what’s ahead of us at all?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Gorchev: *swishes his tail and bares his fangs at Ignatius* Continue with that talk and you will be regulated with cleaning the latrines for the next year. Is that understood? *he snorts* Just be silent. We do not want to be heard.

Seferia: *she shakes her head at Sephiroth’s question* No, I cannot sense what’s up ahead at all. As I mentioned earlier, Sephiroth, something is blocking or distorting my psychic scans. *she lifts her nose up a bit to take a whiff of the air* However, I can tell you that it smells like decay up ahead..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Decay….? *moves along more slowly and more cautiously, but isn’t any less determined to inspect this area. He finally opens his eyes and tries to scan the area again, wanting to know what’s ahead* *”Shit… we really need to know, as I could be leading you all into demise. And then I would be blamed for it and be called a traitor.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: *glances into Sephiroth’s face then shakes her head* ~I fear that it is much too late for such sentiments now. We have come this far, I can’t let you go on your own.~ *she looks at the rest of the group* Everyone, be on your guard. I’m certain that you do not need to be told this, but I fear that we are in danger here.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *just continues to move in, screwing his face up slightly at the stench. He is not sure whether it is getting worse the further in they go, or whether it gets worse when smelled for prolonged periods. In any case he just grunts slightly in reply and keeps on moving ahead, wanting to find out where this ends up, also using this as an opportunity to lead his group*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: *looks around as they begin to reach the end of the crystalline caverns. As they get closer to the end, the crystals begin showing signs of what may be termed an infection. For, they slowly begin to become more and more coated with a black slime-like substance. She deeply frowns as they exit the crystline caverns all together and step into a new cavern, which has no twists and turns like the previous one, but is completely coated in the black substance*

Sekhmet: *hisses as she looks about the area* As much as my mother will despise such language from me, this looks like the overgrown anus of a worm. *she snorts* Smells like it too.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *opens his eyes after Sekhmet’s comment, somewhat surprised to hear such a comment out of her. He is very quick to screw up his face as the offending scent assaults his senses, then stops* What the hell….? *growls* What the hell is this? *glares at the walls, but seems unwilling to touch them* What are we being led into….?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: *walks over to the walls and examines them more closely. She then deeply frowns* You do not want to know the answer to that… *shaking her head, she looks back at Sephiroth* This substance is only made by Nemesis and her kind. *she glances at the walls again* I suppose there is no denying that Hope has betrayed us.. but why?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Nemes…. *backs up suddenly, snarling loudly* We’re going to get killed here. We need to go back. This news of a dragon is probably garbage. Which is strange, especially if it was sensed out here…

Rizon: *growls, angry* No way, we are NOT going back, human. *sways his tail* I came here to see the dragon. Mother wouldn’t lie about this.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: *shakes her head* ~I cant say that I particularly sensed much of anything aside from a strange energy from this direction..~ *She glances back before releasing a faint sigh* ~The entrance that we came through caved in, remember? It seems like we have no choice but to hope that we can find some means to escape that way.~ *she nods ahead* ~I’ve survived Nemesis before.. I think I can keep us alive.~ *she then glances back at Rizon* Some are capable of deceiving their senses with false hopes.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”Strange energy… did it feel like Nemesis?”* *sighs with unhappiness, but continues to proceed through the cavern, tapping the walls* How much further does this go in..? *tries to pick up the pace a bit, wanting to get ahead and see more than just the walls*

Rizon: *snorts* It wasn’t a false hope…

Viewing 25 posts - 1,576 through 1,600 (of 1,674 total)
  • The topic ‘We are Nemesis’ is closed to new replies.