We are Nemesis

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum The Nemesari We are Nemesis

Viewing 25 posts - 126 through 150 (of 1,674 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *just looks up at her, silent and attentively listening to her words as he watches her shifts forms, morphing into her true form. He stares up at her injuries longer than he probably should, grunting slightly as he glances up at her eyes when she looks down at him* *”I understand. But I am not somebody you want to appoint as any kind of leader. You know my past. You know what I am like. And you could probably guess how I would be treated if I were to be placed as a leader here.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: *notices his prolonged stare and shakes her head* ~Do not worry about hiding your looks; I wanted you to see the extent of my injuries.~ *releases a drawn out sigh* ~One can never predict the future, ex-General Sephiroth.~ *lowers her head so that it is level with him* ~I never would have predicted when I was younger that I’d ever come to the condition and position that I am in at the moment. I believed that I was untouchable.~ *shakes her head* ~Please, consider my offer. There are few with your experience and knowledge in tactics. There are more who are willing to put their trust in you than you may think.~ *glances at the cavern where their army is housed* ~Also, I think we recently found more survivors from your home-world here in a recent raid… I may be incorrect though.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Survivors from my homeworld? Here? *deeply frowns, seeming very unhappy with that news* They’re going to condemn me to death. *scowls up at Seferia, slowly shaking his head* I’ll accept your offer only if I know they won’t try to kill me or revolt. The last thing we need is insurgency from within our own ranks.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: ~If they learned to accept me as a leader. They’ll learn to accept you.~ *turns around to head back into the cavern. As she limps forward, she shifts back into the feline form with a mane of long white hair* Follow me, I”ll show you the survivors that I was talking about. *slowly navigates her way through the camp and finally comes to a tent that is not that far away from the infirmary. She then opens the flap and moves inside, soon looking upon the forms of Zack Fair, Cloud Strife, and Aeris Gainsborough, among others who had been roomed there*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *seems fascinated as he watches Seferia shift forms, turning back into her feline form. He nods his head and follows her back to the camp, frowning as he stops outside of the infirmary tent* I was here earlier and I saw nobody… *tenatively moves inside, deeply frowning as he sees Aeris, Zack, and Cloud* What the hell…? *snarls and backs up, leaving the tent*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: Huh? *looks up blinking and rubbing his eyes as he thinks he sees Seph for a moment. But due to the man’s quick retreat, he assumes that it was just a trick of his imagination*

Seferia: *frowns at Sephiroth as he leaves the tent then narrows her eyes. Soon after, her eyes begin to brightly glow as she uses her psychic abilities to deceive Sephy into walking into a full circle back inside the tent*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *growls and tries to resist against Seferia, grunting irritably as he walks back into the tent and stands there, sighing* Well, this is annoying… *glares at Zack, then Cloud, snorting at Aeris* How the hell did you lot get here?

Aeris: *tries to sit up, wincing in pain* Sephy…? Is that really you? *lies back down again, hugging her stomach* Ouch… *blinks back tears of pain*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *turns back around to stare at Sephy. He then frowns and reaches toward his sword, clearly cautious. However, he is even more taken aback when Aeris names Sephy* Huh? When did you ever meet Sephiroth, Aeris? I didn’t think that I ever introduced you two… *deeply frowns and continues to eye Sephy but seems to loosen up as he looks into Seph’s eyes* Seph-man.. are you you again?

Seferia: *just moves to stand in the side-lines, somewhat blending in with the darkness*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grunts slightly at Zack’s question, narrowing his eyes in thought* I’m not sure anybody can truly answer that question. But I am sane… enough. *folds his arms* How did you get here? Were you taken from our world also? Or did you get here a different way?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *Broadly grins at the news that Sephy is sane and rushes over to hug him* Heh, I thought you’d never come back to your senses… In fact… I thought you died. *slowly shakes his head then looks over at Cloud* I’m not quite certain what all happened. Cloud and I were taken by that idiotic scientist who always bothered you whenever you were around the base and stuff… I don’t remember much of the last four years. *Sighs* We escaped and were heading to Midgar, but then these things came and all hell broke loose.. *scratches the back of his head* Next thing I know, we were being held in these really cold caves and just given bare necessities.. *looks over at Sephy* How are you alive? I know Cloud threw you into the Mako back then..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *deeply frowns at Zack’s story, scowling further as he is asked to tell his own story* Maybe Spikehead over there can tell you about it, I am not sure. Perhaps I will tell you another time. It is not something I am terribly fond of speaking about. *glances at Cloud, then shakes his head* What happened to his face? He looks as numb and as lifeless as a dead person.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: Oh, he’s been like that since we escaped that place under the old Shin-Ra mansion in Nibelheim.. *walks over to Cloud and waves his hand in front of his face* I’m pretty certain he’s in there.. Some where. *Shakes his head* Whatever that greasy haired scientist did to him. It really messed him up, Sephy. *looks over at Aeris* How do you know Sephy, Aer?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: I only know of Sephiroth truly through the Planet’s cries. She described him well enough to me though, and to keep an eye out for his prescence should he ever become a threat. *grins at Zack* I also saw him when I was with you before. When you were on that mission. Don’t you remember?

Sephiroth: *snorts in disgust* He looks like he’s suffering from an overdose of Mako. Whatver exists inside that brain, I bet it’s wanting to get out and kill me. *turns his back on them* You three are the last people I wanted to see.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: Oh yea… *scratches the back of his head and sheepishly grins* I forgot that you actually came along on one.. *deeply frowns at Sephiroth’s words then moves over to his side. He sets his palm down on the taller man’s right shoulder and gives him a grin* Oh, come on, Sephy. Don’t you remember all the fun we used to have? *glances over at Cloud* I don’t know about Cloud there, but I don’t blame you for what happened back there. I should have tried better to get through to you before things went out of control. I’m sorry for failing you, pal.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *growls* We used to have fun before I chose the wrong path. *doesn’t move from his spot or look at him for now* I am the one who failed you. Cloud’s hatred and blame would be justified. I turned traitor. I’m also not entirely sure if I should ever be forgiven. *tries to flick Zack’s hand off his shoulder* I am not suitable to lead. *glances over to Seferia, frowning at her*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *rolls his eyes at Sephy* Always the pessimist and negative thinker.. You haven’t really changed all that much at all, Sephy. *moves in front of his old friend and comrade* Sephy, listen to me. I know you had a tough time back there. We should have stuck closer to you while you were in that library. We failed you. *shakes his head* I don’t know who it was that I met in that reactor, but it wasn’t really you. Your eyes told me quite clearly that you had left the premises. Please, accept the fact that at least I’m willing to forgive you. It wasn’t you at all. *looks over at Aeris* I don’t think it’d matter what Aer thinks.. she never really knew you.

Seferia: *Frowns at Sephiroth’s words* ~You are clouding your thoughts with grief and guilt. Listen to the words of your friend.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *meets Zack’s eyes momentarily as he speaks, then makes a sharp grunt, once again turning his attention away, now looking down at the floor. He remains silent until Zack has finished speaking, responding to him with a sharp grunt, slowly shaking his head* No. I failed you. Forgiving me would be a mistake. *shakes his head at Seferia’s telepathic signal* *”It’s not guilt. I conciously turned traitor against my comrades. I chose of my own free will to attack them and burn down that town. I am a scoundrel and I should not be forgiven.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *grins at him* Well, you always said that I wasn’t the smartest of guys, Sephy. *Shakes his head* Seriously though, I’m glad to see you again. It really hurt to think that my friend had died and became a prisoner of his own insanity. *glances over at Cloud* Umm… That Hojo guy was interested in you all those years because he was making you have strange powers, right… Do you think you have something that might.. you know..

Seferia: *shakes her head* ~It is still guilt which is guiding your choices at this moment.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Hmmm? *glances back at Cloud, pondering for a moment* I can try to help, if that is what you are asking of me. *turns around and moves to Cloud’s bedside, easily forcing his way into his mind. He begins to absorb the excess energy from the man’s system, which in turn causes his wing to materialize in reaction to the energy flooding into his own system*

Cloud: *shudders and spasms for a few moments, then goes limp and quiet, seeming to be asleep now*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *moves over to Aeris’s side and brushes his hand through her hair* How are you doing, Aer? *pauses and stares at Sephy as the wing materializes. He blinks then rubs his eyes* When did you get that, Sephy? I never saw that on you before… *shakes his head and frowns* Is that something Hojo did to you?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I suppose you could say that… *frowns* It’s a part of me and has always lied dormant on my person. *moves back from Cloud, keeping a close eye on him now, wondering what will happen to him now* Keep this idiot warm. If he doesn’t die from Mako influx, he’s going to die of hypothermia while his body tries to realign it’s energies and heal itself again.

Aeris: *her eyes flutter open and she looks up at Zack, giving him a content warm smile* I’m doing fine now that you’re here with me, Zacky… *tries to sit up, wanting to hug him*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *chuckles at Aeris and leans in to gently kiss her forehead* Hey, you didn’t think I’d ever abandon my girl, did you? *looks over at Sephiroth and nods. He then tries to look his old friend in the face* Are you going to stay with us for a while? I’d like to catch up with you… I mean, seriously, how did you survive that fall into the Mako? I thought you were a goner.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *states simply* I didn’t survive it, Zack. I died. *just remains where he is, continuing to watch Cloud*

Aeris: *reaches up with her arms to cuddle his neck, grinning at him* Not if you could help it. There was that time you had to run off in the middle of a mission, but I don’t blame you for that, Zack. *sleepily grins and lets go of him again, lying back down on the cot* Don’t worry about me, I’ll be alright.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: Say what?? *blinks and stares at Sephy* But you’re alive. How could you have died and be here now… *shakes his head* I just don’t understand at all. *frowns down at Aeris* I really shouldn’t have brought you along on any of my missions, Aer. You always said that ShinRa was hunting you for something. It wasn’t safe for you to tag along while there were others from the company around. *Sighs then moves over to Sephy, poking him to insure that he is indeed flesh and blood*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *gives Zack a slight glare as he is poked* Yes, I’m alive again. I’m not really sure if you want to know the entire story. *frowns and moves back as he senses Cloud’s energies spike and normalize* This is either about to get very ugly, or you’re about to have a sappy reunion with your friend.

Cloud: *begins to cough and groan, reaching up to place a hand on his forehead not long after* Oh man… can somebody get me some water…? I feel like I’m gonna die here…

Viewing 25 posts - 126 through 150 (of 1,674 total)
  • The topic ‘We are Nemesis’ is closed to new replies.