We are Nemesis

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum The Nemesari We are Nemesis

Viewing 25 posts - 1,426 through 1,450 (of 1,674 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *scowls, frustrated* I didn’t really want her to find out…

Rizon: *pins his ears back, lowering his head slightly* Forgive me, princess. *moves inside the tent after her and begins to silently assist in packing up her items, seeming rather submissive in his demeanour*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: *shakes her head* She is still swearing at you, Sephiroth. I think you didn’t give her intelligence enough credit there. *She moves over to Sephiroth and pats his back* Do not worry. There’s not much she can do to you in retaliation for your prank. *she pauses, wondering if Sephiroth had ever played a prank before in his life*

Sekhmet: *Continues to swear under her breath. At last, she has packed up her bag and gathered up her mother’s sword. She then turns to look at Rizon* Will you be ready to actually take down this tent soon?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rizon: *nods his head* I’ve been wanting to take it down since before you even rose for the day, princess. I just… I let you sleep more, as per your request. *packs up the rest of his belongings, stuffing them back into his backpack* Whenever you’re ready… *motions to the exit/entryway flap of the tent*

Sephiroth: I hope not. She is a higher rank than I am, but I don’t know why she would go to the effort of punishing me in the middle of a mission. *frowns slightly* It was just a prank, nothing more. It was harmless.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: You are right, there is not much of a ground that she can support her punishment on. Also, I am still her guardian, as long as she’s not fully of age to be proclaimed queen. *She shakes her head then continues pondering over Sephiroth and pranks* And.. I just did not think of you as the type to pull pranks at all. You always seemed too serious and not well educated on children’s games.

Sekhmet: Very well then. *she sheathes the sword. She then heads out of the tent* Come on, Rizon. Let us get it done and over with.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: It wasn’t a children’s game. *shrugs his shoulders* Still, I thought it would be rather humorous to do. The feline princess is always so primp and proper. It was an amusing thought to think of her untidy, or made into a fool.

Rizon: *nods and collapses the tent, rolling it up, packing it away* By your order, princess. I can’t wait to get out of here and meet the Dragon Mother.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: I just did not think of you as the type to pull such things. I am not berating you for it. I am simply surprised by the person who did pull the prank. *she shrugs. Then, she heads to the center of the camp so that she can wait for the rest to get ready*

Sekhmet: Hrmph.. *she grumbles under her breath* I would rather like to meet my own mother again.. Alive. *she shakes her head and continues to pull apart the tent*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rizon: *opens the tent bag, offering it to Sekhmet* I’m sorry for what happened to the queen… *lowers his head slightly out of respect* Is there a way to bring her back? Maybe there is…. I’ve heard of ressurrection before. It’s just…. *rubs the fur on the side of his head* Complex.

Sephiroth: I do things that you might find strange, and unexpected.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Sekhmet: *Snorts* Mother would find it disrespectful to do something so unnatural to her. *she shakes her head. She then moves to put the folded up tent in the bag. Once it’s properly placed up, she hands it off to Rizon so that he can put it on his backpack* Here.

Seferia: *stares back at Sephiroth for a moment, not certain what to make out of his statement at all. She then nods* Understood. *She turns back around so that she can continue waiting. However, her mind ponders over Seph’s words, for she is curious what he might be referring to*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rizon: *keeps his body crouched as he takes the tent, carefully placing it up on his backpack, strapping it in place* Thank you, princess. *moves to his feet* You wouldn’t want to bring the Queen back to life? It’s not unnatural… it happens to the special.

Sephiroth: *thinks Seferia is being overly curious and is amused. He thinks to himself that he just likes to do silly things once in a while because it’s unexpected, and because he finds it humorous to break up the monotony of things every so often*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Sekhmet: *Shakes her head at Rizon* Dragon, it is an honor to die while fighting for what you believe for. A creature is only meant to have one life. Hence, my mother would find it to be a great disservice to be revived. Can you understand that?

Seferia: *still doesn’t seem to understand Sephiroth at all. She also thought that all the beatings that he received as a child would have deterred him from even considering being mischievous. Still, she tries to ignore such things and simply waits for the other members of the group to get ready*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rizon: *slowly nods his head* Right…. *sighs* Sorry, princess. I just thought you would have wanted to see her again. That’s all. *finishes packing up the area, then places his backpack into his subspace compartment* Well, Hope is leading the way, so…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Gorchev: *looks over the group, seeing that most are packed up. He then swishes his tail and moves to Ignatius’s tent* Mutt. Are you awake in there? Pick up the pace. We are about to leave you behind if you don’t finish up in there. *he then snorts*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Ignatius: *begins to grumble at Gorchev, moving out of his tent* Relax, bluey. *lazily stretches then begins to dismantle his tent* I’ll be ready to go when we’re ready to go. Don’t worry yourself about that, man. *sets his bag down on the ground and begins to pack tent pegs into it*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Gorchev: *snorts at Ignatius* If you don’t start respecting your superiors in the proper way, I shall insure that you don’t receive lunch today. And don’t think that I’ll care that you were not permitted to eat last night either. *he swishes his tail. Then, he turns around to meet up with the rest of the group* We are nearly ready to depart in full.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Ignatius: Yeah, yeah, yeah…. *grumbles to himself, not saying antrhing more. He just packs up his tent, folding it away into his bag neatly. Once that is done he gets to his feet, dusting himself off, pinning his ears back, waiting for the rest of the group to move*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: *looks about then nods* Alright, we are all ready to go. Let’s move it.

Hope: *happily grins at the news* Right away, Seferia. *with that, she moves to the edge of what was once the camp. She then waves at the others, indicating for them to follow her*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *nods and moves ahead after Seferia, seeming pleased to be finally moving. He follows along after Seferia, keeping at her pace, just like he did before*

Rizon: *wags his tail happily and bounds along after Sekhmet, glancing back at the rest of the group, particularly Seferia. He tenses up as he sees she’s too close to others right now and turns his head back around. However, during a lot of the trip, he would glance back occaisonally, as if seeming to be waiting for an opportunity to speak with her*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: *Seems appreciative that Sephiorth is walking by her side again. However, she also doesn’t want him to feel obligated to keep her company. Mostly, she wishes that she could push her body to move even faster without shifting to the longer strides of her natural form, which would garner too much attention*

Sekhmet: *seems oblivious of the way that Rizon is looking at her. Instead, she continues along with the rest of the group, loudly complaining whenever her fur becomes horribly soiled by mud or random bird poop*

Hope: *happily leads the group through the rain forest, expertly guiding them south toward the caves that she had found. However, after about four hours into the trip, she stops. For, in front of the group is a large field that has been torched, filled with the charred remains of several of Nemesis’s minions and warriors. Also, within the rubble is strips of a golden cape and other evidence that the one who did this was the female that had left the group the night before*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *He continues to follow Seferia, partially keeping at her pace because it is less taxing for him to do so, also because he wants to keep Seferia company. He ignores most of Sekhmet’s complaints, though he keeps out of her way in case she should bring up argument against him for his behaviour earlier that morning. He is silent for most of the journey. However, when Hope stops, he goes on high-alert. He stares ahead of the group, very much suspicious as well as curious. Sephiroth is quiet as he slowly approaches the area ahead, seeming very much defensive in his attitude as he makes his way into the destruction zone* What the hell happened here….? *narrows his eyes as he eyes the scraps of golden cape and grunts* That woman…. we should have kept her on our side….

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: *eyes the area to start off with. She then shakes her head and closes her eyes* I can’t say from what I see here what happened. *she takes in a deep breath, she then begins using her magic in order to give herself a vision of the past. Soon enough, the spell allows Seferia, and Sephiroth in turn (since his mind is connected to hers), to view the events that had occurred during the middle of the night. Apparently, the woman who Sephiroth had released had choosen this area to sleep, yet again resting in a tree. While she was sleeping, a few of the Nemesis soldiers that patrol the area had spotted her and moved to capture her. At first, the woman was taken by surprise as she was attacked and knocked out of the tree. However, she recovered even quicker than she had when Ignatius threw a rock at her. Also, this time around, she responded with deadly force, first incinerating the soldier that had originally attacked her. The vision continues to show that Jenna’s first counter-attack caused even more drones to move in on her and strike out at her. Hence, the woman got into a larger fight than originally indicated. In the end, she seems to release a firestorm upon the entire area, wasting it to the level that it is seen now. However, Seferia’s magic does not indicate whether the woman killed herself or survived, for the woman seems to disappear in the flames of her last attack*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *is silent as he ‘sees’ Seferia’s magic-induced window to the past. He slowly shakes his head, disbelieving of what he sees. When he is done with the vision, he steps back to survey the area again for himself, pondering that it probably was a good idea that the woman wasn’t around the expedition group when she finally unleashed a firestorm on the area* Well, at least some work has been done for us….

Rizon: Whoa, this is insane… At least the bad guys are gone, huh? What if this was an ambush waiting for us? We would have been toast.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: *nods slightly at Sephiroth’s words. However, she does wonder why the woman’s spell seems so similar to something that Nemesis herself would cast. She also ponders over Seph’s belief that it was best that they didn’t keep her around, thinking that perhaps she would have made a powerful ally*

Hope: Hmph, yea, seems so. *she is completely unaware of what Seferia had found. Instead, she just begins to walk directly into the rubble* Come on. This is the way..

Sekhmet: *snorts at the smell of burnt flesh and trees. However, she doesn’t bother to find another way around when Hope begins to move again*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *narrows his eyes suspiciously at Hope’s reaction and comment to the scene around them, almost wondering if she sounded dissapointed. He snorts and shakes his head, clearing his mind of doubt, following the group into the charred and burned remains* *”Keep an eye on the human female…. you may trust her, but I don’t.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: *sighs at Sephiroth* ~I think that you are seeing things that are not quite there, Sephiroth. However, if you want to keep an eye on her, you may. I shall not stop you.~ *soon enough, she begins to make her way through the rubble as well. However, she pauses as she steps on something charred, yet clearly recognizable as human flesh* Hmm… I suppose the female did indeed die in this event.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *seems vaguely concerned for a moment* *”Are you sure that the woman did not kill anyone else with the attack? That Nemesis takes prisoners. I was one of them, don’t forget.”* *moves through the destruction, wanting to get away and have it behind him*

Viewing 25 posts - 1,426 through 1,450 (of 1,674 total)
  • The topic ‘We are Nemesis’ is closed to new replies.