We are Nemesis

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum The Nemesari We are Nemesis

Viewing 25 posts - 1,326 through 1,350 (of 1,674 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rizon: Really? *blinks and unzips his sleeping bag, turning it into a blanket of sorts. He picks it up and offers it Sekhmet, nodding at her* Take it. If I’m in my dragon morph, I can sleep outside on the ground.

Sephiroth: *eyes Seferia at Jenna’s explaination, frowning at her* *”Would you believe or buy the story? What would you suggest we do?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Sekhmet: *glances at Rizon then at his bag. Soon enough, she snorts and tries to kick it back toward him* No. That lumpy thing will not do at all. *scowls, doing her best to not look like she’s doing him a favor* Anyway, you’d attract too much attention if you went into your large dragon form. No, I won’t let you do that.

Seferia: *slowly shakes her head* ~I don’t know what to think. She sounds genuine. However.. How can any extraterrestrial visitor not know about Earth. Let alone.. There’s not too many other planets like yours that have parallel evolutions to Earth’s..~

Jenna: *shakes her head once more. She then tries to stand up. However, her first attempt results in her immediately falling on her butt*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”I don’t know anything about that, but…”* *seems rather thoughtful now. He begins to wonder if Seferia’s words could be true and ponders how many other worlds are like his own. Soon he gives up on the idea and crouches down beside Jenna, poking her shoulder* Now that you’re here, how are you going to get back again?

Rizon: *takes back the sleeping bag, almost cowering as Sekhmet kicks it back at him. He quickly zips it back up and straightens it out again, lowering his head* Forgive me, princess. I just thought… *glances outside, then moves to his feet* I’ll be back. I hear something.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *hisses in annoyance as Sephiroth pokes her. She then swiftly moves to grip onto Sephiroth’s wrist, plunging her claws into his flesh as she grips onto his wrists. She then glares at him* Don’t touch me. *She snorts and tries to push him away* I will get back by my own means. You need not worry about it.

Sekhmet: *she snorts and swishes her tail, a bit irritated at how cowardly Rizon is being. She then sits down on her bag and begins to kneed at the cloth, once again trying to fluff it up*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rizon: *crouches down as he wanders outside, prowling into the underbrush with all the stealth and silence of a genuine feline of his current morphed species. He perks his ears up high, attentively listening to the noises up ahead, then sneaks in closer, wide eyed and curious. He prowls closer and closer still, then finally stops, eyeing his target, a small wild fowl. He crouches low to the ground, staying put for several moments before waddling his butt, poised for striking. He charges, plunging his claws into the bird before it has much time to react, tackling it, biting it hard in the neck, nearly tearing it’s head off with the force of his jaws*

Sephiroth: *grits his teeth hard in pain as Jenna’s claws plunge into his wrist, but otherwise doesn’t flinch. He glares hard at her and readily moves back when she pushes him away* How dare you! *growls, clutching at his wrist, examining the puncture marks, moving away to tend to them*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: *narrows her eyes at Jenna* Do not attack us again, or I will insure that you will be reprimanded. *she then moves closer to Sephiroth so that she can examine his wounds* ~This isn’t too bad.~ *she then presses her hands on his wrist and casts a healing spell on it*

Jenna: *growls* How dare I? Your people attacked me without cause or reason. I have no good reason not to defend myself. *she then slowly pushes herself up to her feet, intending on leaving the area*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *holds his wrist out for Seferia to examine and heal. He glares back at Jenna and snarls at her words* Are you deaf? I already explained the situation to you. What more do you need to be told to understand the situation at hand?

Rizon: *carries the dead bird back to the tent, seeming proud as he holds it up for Sekhmet to see* Look at what I caught! There’s more where that came from, too. Have a look at it and let me know if you want me to catch more of them to feed to the camp.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Snorts at Sephiroth* I do not care about any of your situations. I wanted to rest and relax for a bit. That was all. All I want is peace. Good bye. *she tries to exit the tent*

Sekhmet: *glances up at Rizon then grins slightly. However, she quickly wipes the grin off her lips* Mrr.. That does look adequate indeed. Well, go ahead. Eat your fill.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *snarls* I’m not asking you to care. I’m explaining WHY you are suspicious, damn you! *makes a frustrated sound and lets her go, scowling* Forget it… what the hell are we supposed to do with her? I can’t think of anything. *rubs his wrist, pulling it away from Seferia, annoyed*

Rizon: Pardon me? This isn’t for me. It’s for everybody. If you think it looks good, I can go hunt more of them.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Snorts* That’s what you don’t get. I don’t give a damn if you consider me suspicious. I am not here to be your friend or your enemy. I don’t care what you think of me. Now, goodbye. *she rushes out of the tent, still not feeling more stable now*

Seferia: *deeply frowns and shakes her head* ~Her minds have too many mental shields for me to break or manipulate her.. I am at a loss as to suggestions as to what to do.~

Sekhmet: Mrrr.. *she snorts at her own mistake. She then nods* Perhaps, but it would take quite a bit of time to bring in enough food for all of us to eat. *She turns to eye the fowl again* How quickly can you hunt these?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *frowns* Then perhaps it’s best if you stay here… *moves out of the tent, rushing off after Jenna* Wait! *growls* *”Wait, please! Can we call a truce? There’s things I’d like to ask you..”*

Rizon: If I’m concentrating hard, no time at all. The real problem is finding them first. *begins to defeather the wild fowl, placing the feathers in a tidy pile* I was actually surprised to see this one so soon. Maybe if I lie in wait, I could capture more of them.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *continues to move to the edge of the camp, not overly interested in Sephiroth’s words* ~Go away. I am not interested in your people. I just wanted some damn peace.~ *She then heads into the forest, moving away from both the group and the direction where they came from*

Sekhmet: *nods at Rizon’s words* Very well then, go ahead. Try to be back within a half hour, dragon. None of us want to risk being caught, let alone while there are no others around.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *stops again, frustrated at Jenna’s words. He seems incredibly conflicted as well as highly annoyed at Seferia’s reaction to all of this, and he is annoyed with the fact that she hasn’t done anything or offered much in the way of advice on what to do* *”Fine, go. I’m finished with you.”*

Rizon: *nods at Sekhmet’s words, leaving the partially defeathered fowl at her feet as he springs to his feet, running out of the tent so he can continue hunting again*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~Good, you finally got the clue. Good bye, unnecessarily violent jerks.~ *She then walks through the foliage and begins to vanish into the darkness of the jungle*

Sekhmet: *grins slightly at Rizon’s enthisiasm. Soon after he leaves, she kneels down in front of the fowl. Then, she begins to pluck the feathers off the dead creature*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *returns to the tent, whacking the tent flaps with his hand as he moves inside, thoroughly irritated* Pfeh… if she wants to kill herself, that’s not my problem… *mutters* Arrogant blind woman…. *sits down in the sleeping area of the tent, folding his arms*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: *shakes her head* Perhaps it is best that we let her go, Sephiroth. She seemed to be rather unwilling to assist us. *she moves closer to Sephiroth. She then sits down next to him* Unless you think that she is more of a danger to us if she is apart from our group.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I don’t know what to think. I’m going to let her go, though, she would have been utterly useless. I don’t think she’ll do anything to us. As for you… *glares at Seferia* I didn’t see you doing very much in the way of assisting. *scowls, thinking to himself that he’s far less inclined to ask for assistance or advice from Seferia in the future*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: *frowns at Sephiroth* You have been quite insistent on the fact that I don’t trust your decicions, Sephiroth. I thought that you would appreciate being able to do something all on your own. *She shakes her head* Anyway, she.. She was able to block all my attempts to manipulate her mind. Without that as an advantage.. I can’t say that I am better suited than you when it comes to physically stopping someone.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grumbles at Seferia’s words and moves back from her, lying down on his bedding* As long as she doesn’t come back to hurt or kill us, I don’t care… *rubs at his wrist, inspecting it once more for damage. He feels frustrated about the entire scenario and is also hugry and getting tired*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: *frowns* I just don’t want you not to trust me, Sephiroth. I’ve spent so much time in attempting to insure that you learn to trust again. At the very least, I want you to trust me. *she looks over at his wrist. She then shakes her head and begins to cast healing spells on it once more*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *mumbles* I trust you… I’m just learning that you don’t always have the answer. I think I’m impatient… *sighs and holds his wrist out for her to properly see* It’s fine, really. The initial damage was done, but you cured it. It’s going to heal up well. I’m glad for that too – I wouldn’t want to have a non-functional hand.

Rizon: *returns to Sekhmet’s tent carrying five wild fowl, as well as a snake he found along the way* We need to start up some kind of fire, princess!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: *releases a hint of a chuckle. She then slowly shakes her head* No, you would not have lost the use of your hand with that sort of wound anyway. It wasn’t that deep or excessively damaging. Even without my spells, you would have healed without a problem. *still, she casts a spell to relieve Sephiroth of any left over pain*

Sekhmet: *she frowns in thought* I’m not certain about a fire, dragon. *she snorts, not liking the sound of being not completely in control. She then snarls* Go speak to one of the military commanders here. They will certainly know whether or not it will be tactically safe for us to start a fire.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rizon: Oh, of course I’m just suggesting it because of Seferia’s pet. You know as well as I do that everyone here apart from him can eat all of these things raw. Well, the pet and that female woman. *licks his lips, but nods, heading out of the tent, wandering into Gorchev’s tent* Hey, got a question for you, sir. How can we light a fire properly around here?

Sephiroth: *sighs, relaxing once the pain is completely gone from his wrist* Thank you. We should concentrate on getting enough rest. We’re going to need it.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Sekhmet: *calmly speaks out* Actually, Hope has learned to live in survival mode since she was small. She can eat raw meat. *Snorts* The other human should learn the same thing.

Gorchev: *was in the process of cleaning himself off with a good locking. He scowls as Rizon enters his tent then grunts* You want to light a fire? Why not shoot a beacon into the sky? *he angrily shakes his head at Rizon*

Seferia: Perhaps so, but first, you need to eat something. *she glances out toward the rest of the camp* I believe the young male dragon has gathered food for all of us. *she closes her eyes then nods as she senses out Rizon and his possessions* Yes, he most certainly has food.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rizon: Yeah, good idea. *gives the cat a lopsided grin, chuckling* While I’m at it, I’ll set off the flairs and lie on the ground like a good prisoner. *shakes his head* What am I supposed to do with these? *holds up the dead birds* Want some?

Sephiroth: Food… *thinks for a moment, then realizes that he is actually quite hungry and that he has been ignoring the queues from his body* Should I chase him down?

Viewing 25 posts - 1,326 through 1,350 (of 1,674 total)
  • The topic ‘We are Nemesis’ is closed to new replies.