We are Nemesis

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum The Nemesari We are Nemesis

Viewing 25 posts - 101 through 125 (of 1,674 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Sekhmet: *saunters into her living quarters and promptly informs her attendants that Rizon will be coming. She tells them to give him full access to her bathing grounds then makes her way to the said room so she can clean off. Once inside the room, she stands there and patiently waits for her attendants to strip off her clothing*

Hope: What color…? *blinks then furrows her brows as she tries to remember* I… I think it was all colors and none at the same time.. I know that sounds strange, but.. *shrugs* It’s all very hazy, General.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rizon: *moves to stand in front of the doorway, raising a paw up to wave to some servants that he sees* Umm… excuse me…? *bobs his head slightly, regretting that he might have spoken too loudly* Um… *straightens his posture again, scowling at himself, thinking that he’s behaving rather stupidly* The royal princess summoned me here. Or rather, she invited me here, and well…? Ah… I’m here now. *stands on the spot and formally bows*

Sephiroth: If you remember any more, please do not hesitate to call for me. *moves out of the medical area again, heading for Seferia’s tent* Interesting information….

Seferia
    Keymaster

*one of the servants look up at Rizon and then gives him a small grin* Ah, yes. Lady Sekhmet told us to expect you, sir Rizon. *she walks over to his side then takes his hand* Come this way. The water is being prepared as we speak. *leads him over to the bathing room*

Sekhmet: *is still patiently standing there as her aides remove her clothing. At this point, she is nearly stripped of all her clothes. However, given that she is a feline and covered in fur, it doesn’t really make much a difference in defining her nude body*

Seferia: *is currently eating a few scraps that she had gathered for herself earlier on in the day. She hasn’t bothered to light up the area in her tent, so it is rather dark and, to the uneducated, would appear to have no one inside*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rizon: *gives the servant a weak pathetic grin as she leads him to the bathing room. He respectfully bows his head as they lead him into the area, then he moves off to one side and out of the way, awaiting Sekhmet’s next instructions. He keeps his attention on the doorway for the time being*

Sephiroth: *can sense Seferia inside of the tent, so is not deterred by the fact that she has not lit the area inside of hers up. He moves to stand at the doorway, then telepathically sends a small alerting beacon of colour from his imagination, wanting to alert her to the fact he is at the doorway. He does not move inisde however, incase she wants privacy, or she should tell him to go away*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Sekhmet: *twitches her ears as she hears Rizon’s approach then swivels her head around to look at him. She rolls her eyes then points at the tub* If you want to get clean, get in. That is why I invited you here afterall. *brushes herself off, waving away her attendants for the moment then gracefully strolls into the tub so that she can soak herself*

Seferia: *opens her eyes, which emit a bright yellow light in the darkness, a moment after Seph enters the room. She then looks over at him and shakes her head* There is no need for that. Even without my abilities, your unique eyes are as much of a beacon as that color you just emitted. *sets down her food and straightens herself up, even though she still doesn’t turn on the light* Enter.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *slowly nods his head, then moves into the tent, standing in the doorway* Thank you for allowing me to enter. *pauses for a moment, then frowns* The human female has returned. The one known as Hope, the one that the feline princess is fond of. *folds his arms* She said she saw a dragon that was all of the colours and none at the same time. I thought this might interest you.

Rizon: *waits for Sekhmet to enter the hot tub, then he bows his head in a respectful and formal manner, standing at attention as he rises again* Thank you, your highness. I really do appreciate the invitation and I am most pleased to be here. *once he figures she is settled enough in the tub, he strips down and enters the other side of the tub, not wanting to disturb her*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: *narrows her eyes as she listens to Sephiroth speak. After a moment, she releases a soft sigh and closes her eyes all together* Sit down. Before I make any opinion on this news, what is your estimations of her current state? Was there anything suspicious at all that you saw or heard?

Sekhmet: Mrr… You’re welcome. You were as smelly as a mule anyway. *soaks for a bit then gives her servants a quick nod. Soon after the nod, the servants move to the princess’s location and begin to lather her up. If it wasn’t evident that this girl is spoiled before, it is glaringly obvious now. Sekhmet just calmly sits there as the suds move through her fur and remove the grit and grime from the day*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I can’t tell you how dellusional, or out of it the girl might be at this current point in time. She seemed to level headed and in the right frame of mind to carry a decent intelligent conversation. She just seemed tired and weak. *moves to sit crosslegged on the floor beside the doorway* It sounded strange, but not suspicious.

Rizon: *bobs his head, making a slight chirping sound in protest* I didn’t smell, your highness. I hadn’t had a bath in days, but that is the natural smell this form seems to acquire. I wouldn’t call it a pheremone, but some human females seem attracted to it. *watches the servants wash and groom Sekhmet for a few minutes, then lowers his head, turning his attention around him as he looks for some soap*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: *opens her eyes then glances to the side as she digests Sephiroth’s words. After a moment, she slowly shakes her head* I cannot say that I know what to make out of what you’ve told me. If she is indeed of right mind, that does not mean that she is not trying to set up a trap by placing opportune words.. If she is indeed telling us genuine information.. Hmm… Well, the description you gave me would suggest that the human girl has laid eyes upon Tiamat herself. *looks down at Sephiroth* I’m certain even you know how much of a worm on a hook that information is.

Sekhmet: Perhaps you cannot smell your own stentch because you have become accustomed to the filth that the humans carry around them. However, I can assure you, you smelled of garbage and fleas. Mrr… It is a surprise that I am not infested with thousands of parasites just by having been around you for even a moment. *lifts her head up as one of the servants laters up the front of her neck and bottom of her jaw*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rizon: I can assure you, princess, that I had neither garbage nor fleas on me… I hate both and I keep myself meticulously clean and groomed. *He furrows his brow slightly, beginning to get upset and annoyed with Sekhmet’s current behaviour and language*

Sephiroth: *makes a thoughtful hum, biting his lower lip slightly* I can go looking for it when the sun rises again. I can sense out energy and life-signal patterns; an energy like that would be extremely difficult to conceal and hide from anyone. Either the human is lying, or the dragon mother itself is in anger. Either way, something very interesting could happen.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Sekhmet: *waves her servants away once her body had been thoughroughly scrubbed then dips under the water for a moment to rinse herself off. Once she is free of suds, she strolls over toward Rizon and examines him* Mrr… Still dirt-filled. Give me your soap. *holds out her hand expecting him to comply with her command*

Seferia: *closes her eyes then sighs, shaking her head* No, it would be a wild goose chase that would only waste our time if you did it so soon. That girl might not have even been anywhere near us when she saw this dragon. It will be best for you to keep her under surveilance and await the moment in which she is well and ready enough to tell us where she was when she saw this dragon. If she recovers and still cannot tell us where she was, then you can go out on your own. Does this sound acceptable to you, General?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rizon: *tilts his head in curiousity at Sekhmet’s comment, then feverently shakes his head* Oh, no no no… I’m alright, your royal highness. I can look after myself, I would never– *glances at her hand, sinking his shoulders, sighing in resignation, handing her the soap* Forgive me, princess. I should know better than to dispute your words.

Sephiroth: *nods at Seferia’s suggestion* I’ll keep an eye on the girl and hope for the best. I believe that it is imperitive should the Dragon mother show up, we catch her before our enemy has a chance to. If the woman gets ahold of her first… well, you can imagine what would happen.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Sekhmet: *narrows her eyes at Rizon* You do not need to constantly grovel, dragon. It is becoming quite grating. *snorts in distaste and begins to thoroughly scrub down Rizon, trying to eradicate as much dirt that she can smell from his body. Eventually, she circles behind him and begins to furiously attack his back with the soap as well*

Seferia: *nods at Sephiroth’s words* Yes, it will be even more devastating than the day that my Queen died. The grand mother of the dragons is rumored to have powers that even a god would be envious of. *Frowns* However, I must emphasize the word “rumored”. I am certain that much of the tales are embellished. *glances to the side* Tell me, are you still unhappy with the lack of activity here?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rizon: *inhales, puffing up his chest slightly* I’m not grovelling, princess. I’m being respectful, and behaving like the lower ranked subject that I am. *leans forwards as she scrubs his back, wincing slightly at how aggressive and rough she’s being. He doesn’t comment on this, however*

Sephiroth: I am unhappy with the fact that nothing is happening, yes. However, I am content with the fact that our faction has a stronghold here. I have nothing to do in recent days, I would not mind going on a mission to find this dragon mother.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Sekhment: *Snorts into Rizon’s ear* You are not one of my subjects. Dragons have never bowed to my family. Seferia is the only dragon who choose to become part of our hierarchy because she respected my mother. You only fear my authority. It is becoming quite annoying. *sniffs him once more then hands the soap to him* There, no more dirt.

Seferia: *slowly nods at his words, but doesn’t seem overly convinced* What would you do if you were in my position? I know you once held quite a respected command position, so you must certainly have your own opinions on how things should be run.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rizon: I don’t smell any different… well, except for the soap scent… *frowns* But thank you for your efforts, princess. *bows his head and moves back away from her to neaten and brush his hair* I don’t fear your authority – I respect it.

Sephiroth: Hmm… *frowns in thought for several moments* I’m not entirely sure, given the situation… *scowls* I have to admit that I would be suspicious above all else though. This so-called dragon mother has been missing for decades, and no traces of it were ever detected, not by me, nor any of the other psionic-minded allies here in our base. *snorts* Then, out of nowhere, an ordinary human female sees her in clear view? I don’t buy it…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Sekhmet: There is a fine line between respect and fear, dragon. *shakes her head then steps away from him. She soon steps out of the tub and curtly meows at the attendants in order to indicate that she needs to be dried* If you want to ever be treated like an equal in anything, you must start standing your ground. My mother always taught me that I should not simply blindly accept orders, even hers.

Seferia: *sighs and shakes her head* No, you missed the point in my question, Sephiroth. I am not speaking of this matter in specific. I mean this entire camp and movement. If you were in charge and I were gone, how would you choose to move? Would you have this group still here, or would you be trying something completely different? *closes her eyes and patiently awaits his answer*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rizon: **simply gets out of the water himself and moves away to find some towels* Of what use is an ally who questions your leadership? *begins to dry himself off* One who willingly follows will never rebel. If anything I thought you would be happy about that. If you want me to make my own decisions, the first thing I would do is get outta here.

Sephiroth: I dont know how I would move, Lady Seferia. I already told you of my issues. *frowns in thought* If you mean this entire operation, I would keep it here. We have a stronghold and protection where we are.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Sekhmet: *Glances at him* Oh, so you don’t like the generosity that I have given you in allowing you to bathe here? *stands still as her attendants brush through her fur and neaten it* I mind you, my invitation was never an order. So, you did not need to come here at all, dragon. And yes, a willing follower is good, but one who follows blindly is not. The most important ones are the ones who do have opinions that could lead to better decisions. Did you think that Seferia had always remained silent when she was at my mother’s side?

Seferia: Hmm… *closes her eyes and thinks for a bit. After a moment, she looks over at the ex-General once more* I suppose it has not passed your sights that there is no second-in-command that has been named to date.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grunts, slowly shaking his head* It hasn’t. But if you are considering me, I would be unsuitable to lead this group. I am disliked by more than just a few of the allies here. If you were to suggest I help lead, there might be a rather large protest, or even an uprising…

Rizon: *frowns* I’m not saying such at all, your royal highness. I have opinions of my own and am trying to help forces here gain an advantage over our enemy. I keep suggesting them to you, but you keep shooting them down. *bobs his head slightly, frustrated* I don’t follow blindly, your royal highness.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: *shakes her head at Sephiroth’s words and then stands up* Please, follow me. I wish to show you something. *limps toward the exit, favoring her uninjured side per usual. She then moves through the cavern, heading to the exit*

Sekhmet: Hrmph, I am no idiot. I have noticed your attempts. They are hard not to notice, dragon. *flicks her tail then shoos away her attendants as soon as she feels that she is dry and neatened* However, your suggestions are simply not acceptable yet. You simply have not gained the wisdom and experience to come up with suggestions that are actually viable. It is nothing personal against you.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *frowns, tilting his head in curiousity* What do you wish to show me, Lady Seferia? *follows her out of the tent, frowning further as he follows her towards the cavern’s exit* Are you sure it is safe to leave? I mean, just the two of us as we are right now. We can’t say what’s out there, nor predict it. And we haven’t informed anybody of our departure.

Rizon: *seems insulted at Sekhmet’s words and bobs his head a few more times, wrapping the towel around his waist* I see. I… I understand. *pauses and shakes his head, then heads to exit her tent* Good day to you, princess.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: *holds out her hand as if to silence Sephiroth’s doubts* Do not worry such. We will not be traveling far. *nods at the guards who are watching over the entranceway then steps out of the cave and looks up at the sky for a moment. She then looks over at Sephiroth* I doubt you remember the days right after my queen died. You were still be rehabilitated at that time…

Sekhment: *watches Rizon leave then shakes her head at him* You are welcome, dragon. *moves over to the side of the room and slips on a robe, this time not having her servants do it for her*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *frowns and shakes his head* No, madam. *follows her out of the cave, glancing up at the sky, curious to know what she is looking at. When he sees nothing up there, he glances back down at her, mildly confused* No… I don’t really remember the feline queen at all. That period of time in my memory is non existant to hazy at best.

Rizon: *heads across the camp and back into his own tent, flicking open his tent hangings in frustration as he moves inside. Once back in his own personal tent, he zips it up entirely and locks the zippers with a small padlock from the inside, wanting to be left alone now*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: In that case, I hardly think you can recall how much the humans and felines alike hated the thought of following me when I came back. For one part, the humans still feared myself and Clawina, for we had both attempted to wipe them out of existence. There have been a number of humans who I have eaten in my lifetime. Then, the felines have a long standing tradition of following those who were related to Bastet, the first feline appointed by the gods, according to them, as queen. They were less than favorable to the idea of following much of anyone, let alone just some dragon who the previous queen had found. In fact, I didn’t really want to do much. *shakes her head then closes her eyes. Not long after, she begins to shift shape into her true form. The scars which seemed small on the feline form that she prefers to stay in now of days grow quite a bit as she sheds the fur for scales. Also, injuries that simply cannot be shown in the feline form such as her nearly completely tattered right wing membrane become apparent. The fur which hid the long, jagged scar from her snout down to her chest vanishes and is replaced by scales, which only emphasize the uneven way her skin healed* ~I am hardly what one would look up to for a great leader, Sephiroth. I had failed in my duty to protect Clawina.~ *pauses for a moment, looking down on him* ~Do you have any idea what the point of these statements are?~

Viewing 25 posts - 101 through 125 (of 1,674 total)
  • The topic ‘We are Nemesis’ is closed to new replies.