We are Nemesis

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum The Nemesari We are Nemesis

Viewing 25 posts - 1,026 through 1,050 (of 1,674 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Patience… tch. *scowls* I’ve tried with them, I really have. How long have I been here? You should know as well as I do that I am not overly liked here. I am not tolerated. Some don’t mind me, but they have no room to complain. The ones around your rank and lower have been trying to harass me wherever they can. I’m more than sure you’ve seen them.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: Do you want to count the time that you were being rehabilitated or not? *Shakes her head* In total, you’ve only been here around four months. However, At least a month and a half of that was spent trying to convince you not to kill everything that moves. *sighs at him* Most of my rank just think of you as an up-start since you haven’t been here that long.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *scowls* Fine, I will follow your advice and give it some time… but I will let you know right now that it is very hard to ignore some of the taunts that are often dispensed in my direction for fun, or for means to make me lose judgement. You would do well to pay attention to it. Some of it is downright subordination.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: *moves in a bit closer to Sephiroth and gently pats the top of his head* I’ve heard it. I do not condone or approve. I’ve told you that from the beginning. However, adversity is best handled by holding your head well high above it and not letting it drag you down. However, if you feel more comfortable being a feline, go ahead and do such.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *mumbles* I already told you why I was doing it in the first place. There’s no other reason… *slides down off the bed, not interested in being patted. He picks up his coat again and heads for the door*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: *softly sighs and shakes her head* Still quite hard to please.. *her ears pull back ever so slightly. However, she lets Sephiroth be. Instead, she moves to her bathing area and begins to prepare a bath for her. She uses magic to fill the tub with warm water*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *heads out across the base camp, heading for the food supplies area. He collects his own food as well as checks up on the levels of food for everyone else, seeming a little bothered* *”We’re going to be out of food within the next fourteen days with supplies the way they are.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: ~That is not a pleasant thing to hear at all, Sephiroth.~ *slowly shakes her head* ~What about the cloning research that I’ve recently approved? Would any of those groups be ready to start supplying us with food soon?~ *ponders checking up on the tree that she’s trying to grow for Sephiroth after she’s done bathing*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”I am not sure, but I can check that up for you, Seferia.”* *frowns and moves away from the food tents, heading for the science and research area* *”We’re going to need something. I suggest sending a feline hunting party out for food in the short term.”* *sighs, thinking he should have approved some growing/food cultivation projects months ago*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: ~Sephiroth, you’ve only been in charge for a few days. There would have been no way for you to have ordered for such projects so long ago.~ *shakes her head. However, she is glad that Sephiroth is willing to think of himself as responsible* ~I’m certain that you’ll have several volunteers for such a hunting party. However, you might want to make it balanced and constitute the party of both humans and felines. There’s also a few other aliens that we’ve rescued from Nemesis’s prisons.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”Do they need rehabilitation?”* *frowns as he goes to the science tents, browsing through them. He shakes his head at what he finds inside and sighs* *”The cloning tanks are not operational yet. But they will be soon.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: ~Hm? Those that are psychologicly troubled are being actively treated at the moment, Sephiroth. You need not worry about such things.~ *begins to massage a shampoo into her fur* ~A pity about the clones. However, I am glad to hear that those projects will be ready soon. Please, try to convince them to be speedy.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”I don’t want them to be annoyed by my bothering, but I can do that.”* *remains around the tent area, checking up on their progress on the cloning tanks. He telepathically transmits the work reports to Seferia, seeming pleased* *”They’re actually working very hard on them if that is any consolidation.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: *nods at Sephiroth’s reports of the cloning projects* ~Yes, that is quite good. I’m certain they want to eat as much as anyone else does.~ *begins to rinse off her fur. Soon enough, she steps out of the tub then begins to dry herself off with a towel. As she dries, she moves to the area behind the tent to check up on the seedling*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”We can’t really get by without it.”* *picks up some of their workings to carry out to the command center tent so that work can be sped up and approved more quickly* *”When is this feline and his group going to go searching for Tiamat anyway? I’ve heard nothing and want to go.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: *notes that the seedling is growing quite well and would be ready to bloom within a week’s time. She then ponders having the spell utilized by what few other dragons are in the camp* Hmm.. ~That should be leaving in the next five days, Sephiroth. He submitted a formal report today. I came across it in my stack of papers.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”Five days…?”* *begins to think, wondering if the food situation can be kept organized as well as the other operations within the base while they’re gone. He also wonders if he should transform into a feline during the journey, then shakes his head* *”I’ll do what I can here until then. I wish to go along.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: ~We will be leaving Ramses in charge, Sephiroth. He will keep a good watch over the operations. You need not worry about that much.~ *tilts her head, thinking that he might actually find utilizing the feline form quite useful during the mission. However, she isn’t certain* ~That part is up to you. However, I do also wish for you to come.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”I don’t think you’d be able to stop me from going.”* *ponders the feline-form situation a bit more, then decides he should practise easing into the form swiftly and gracefully. He also thinks that he’ll need some practise moving around in that form and slowly shakes his head as he dumps the work reports on his and Seferia’s table*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: ~Well, then I suppose we are agreed. For, I would like for you to come, and you do not want to be stopped in coming. Hence, you will most certainly be going.~ *continues to examine the growing tree. She then ponders if creating a mass-project based on the spells that she used on the seed would backfire and advertise their presence. She also wonders if Nemesis is simply playing with them and has known where they are from the start*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”Nemesis probably already knows where we are to an extent. I’d be surprised if she didn’t by now… we’ve had this camp set up long enough, don’t you think? I’ve noticed that people have been getting comfortable since she hasn’t dropped around nearby or anywhere… it’s the worst possible outcome right now.”* *snorts* *”We need to remain on alert and prepared.”* *ponders causing some kind of false alarm to shock everyone back into the alert state they used to be in some time ago*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: ~I cannot say that I approve of such a tactic, Sephiroth. Faking a dangerous situation could very possibly backfire on us. We need to retain trust.~ *begins thinking of the human story named “The Boy Who Called Wolf”* ~I do not know if this story existed on your planet; however, you may wish to look it up.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”I am moderately aware of the story and the idea of it.”* *frowns* *”We still need to be aware. Disaster can occur from being unprepared.”* *scans the area, then scowls, moving to the mouth of the base camp cave to keep an eye on the area beyond*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: ~I am not arguing that point, Sephiroth. However, we cannot be concocting trouble when there is none. We need to maintain the trust in our leadership. If not for that trust, the populace would be likely to tear each other apart in their fear.~

*There is not much outside of interest. There are a few birds flying about the area; however, other than that, there isn’t much happening.*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”Perhaps..”* *keeps an eye on the area outside, frowning* *”Is it normally this quiet?”* *glances outside properly, then steps out there, strolling away from the camp and towards the nearest lake*

Viewing 25 posts - 1,026 through 1,050 (of 1,674 total)
  • The topic ‘We are Nemesis’ is closed to new replies.