We are Nemesis

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum The Nemesari We are Nemesis

Viewing 25 posts - 1,001 through 1,025 (of 1,674 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: *closes the tent flap behind her. Then, she moves closer to him, examining his new form* Well, you did a pretty good job at the transformation, Sephiroth.. *glances up at him* You want to return to being human?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *opens his mouth as if to speak, but only ends up making gruff meowing noises. He quickly shakes his head and closes it again* *”No. I did it to earn some respect, and to stop the arousal. According to everything I’ve read, a male only becomes excited when he smells a female in heat. Which would be much better than before… nobody noticed today, but if they did, they would make fun of me.”* *scowls* *”I’m going to stay like this. They feel more relaxed around their own kind.”* *nods at her* *”It’s why you do it so much, right? You’re always a feline.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: *blinks then shakes her head at Sephiroth* No, Sephiroth, that is not why I’m always a feline. I do not care much whether I was human or feline, Sephiroth. However, I am most comfortable like this. It has nothing to do with their expectations. Instead, it is just the form that I learned to master first with my queen. And, it reminds me of her. *shakes her head* You can be yourself. There are humans as well as felines present in this camp, Sephiroth. However, if you truly wish this form.. Well, you’re going to need to learn how to speak again.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *considers her words for a few minutes, then lowers his head. He thinks that she’s wrong, and that he would get heckled anyway as a human. He makes a loud snort however, then shakes his head* *”I don’t want to learn how to speak again. I’ll turn myself back into a person soon enough.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: *nods at Sephiroth then walks over to him. Soon enough, she gently pats his back* It is fully your decision, Sephiroth. *looks him over* Aside from the fact that you’ve retained your hair and most other felines do not have hair such as yours, you would blend in without difficulty. Still, most would know that you are not truly a feline anyway.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *pins his ears back at her comment, thinking that because she doesn’t seem pleased with his change of looks, he’s even less inclined to stay in that form now* *”You’re right there… I can see them hassling me over the fact I have hair.”* *becomes frustrated at the situation, thinking that he can’t keep anybody happy*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: *stares at him once more* I’m sorry. I did not mean to indicate that I disapprove of this form. It is perfectly fine and well made. *nods at him* I do approve of it. However, it is a decision for you to make, as I’ve said. So, I am presenting an impartial view of what you’ve done. *walks closer to him then reaches over to gently scratch the backside of his left ear*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”I just want to be accepted… I’m tired of the discrimination and others hassling me because of my past.”* *tilts his head towards her hand as she scratches him, seeming very pleased and content with the gesture. He begins to purr loudly, indicating that he really likes it*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: ~I’m afraid that someone will hassle you no matter what, Sephiroth. It is the natural pecking-order in process. And since several desire to become more than their current stance, they would speak out even more about their superiors. Also, the fact that you had a rough start here didn’t help.~ *shakes her head and grins at his reaction* ~I can assure you that the mass majority of those here don’t know your past. There is only a select few that have been armed with that information.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *frowns* *”I suppose you are right… I would speak out against my superiors to get acknowledged and gain a higher rank.”* *rises from the bed and shakes his head, closing his eyes* *”Enough of this, then.”* *concentrates hard, trying to shift back into his natural form. His body twitches several times during the process before he finally manages it*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: *silently watches Sephiroth then calmly speaks* That form that you just used might be of use to you later, though. Perhaps you should not forget it. Also, if you truly feel that it will bring you more acceptance in the long run, then use it.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *stumbles back, flopping down on the bed. The morphing technique makes him exhausted, partially because it uses a lot of energy to carry out, and because he is not used to it* Right… *pants slightly* *”I can’t see it being much use now, except amongst the feline youths here. To make them feel more comfortable with my prescence, I mean.”* *frowns, also thinking that he wouldn’t get as horny as a feline*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: Your bouts of sexual arousal are forgivable, Sephiroth. *shakes her head at him* Anyway, you are forgetting that felines have much better senses of smell than you humans do. There are also numerous females around. You are not safe from arousal, even as a feline. *sits down next to him. She then pats his back* You were quite handsome as a feline though. If that helps.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *frowns at her* It doesn’t help… *shakes his head* I need a distraction. A major one. *thinks of the upcoming mission and decides that having his life threatened would keep him out of trouble, and being aroused*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: *nods at Sephiroth* I do trust you in knowing what to do in order to stem your own problems, Sephiroth. *continues to pat his back. She then closes her eyes and allows her thoughts to dwell on Hope’s behavior. She thinks for the most part, Hope seems to be as she remembers. However, the fact that she went to Gorchev instead of Seferia with important information troubles her*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sighs at Seferia’s thoughts, adding his own to the collection. He thinks that Hope is not to be trusted, and that it was very suspicious that she was missing for many weeks, only to be found very close nearby and not seen first by distant scouters outside of the base* I don’t know what to make of it…. I also told her to report any findings to us. But she went to that idiot instead.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: *shakes her head* It is fully possible that Hope was on her way home and just collapsed not to far away from here, Sephiroth. That element alone does not make her a traitor or enemy. *sighs* But yes, I do wish she came to us with this information. However, you have developed a bias against her, Sephiroth. So, she may have just been avoiding that. *shakes her head*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I didn’t develop the bias until recently. *scowls* I told her in the beginning to come to us with any information. She went to the cat instead. *narrows his eyes* Oh, who cares. She’s just a lousy weakling human. If she turns traitor, I could easily defeat her.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: *softly sighs at Sephiroth’s words* Yes, she is nothing more than a human, Sephiroth. However, they do have their strengths. Not to mention, you are not that disconnected from being human yourself. You only have a few small differences from humans. *shakes her head* Try not to think of them as inferior to you. We all need to work as a team.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *scowls* How are they not inferior to me? I have gone through hell to become what I am. I doubt any regular human could understand the half of it. *thinks Seferia is talking nonsense, and that he is stronger than most humans, as well as much better with mental-related abilities*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: *shakes her head at Sephiroth* May I remind you that I am of an ancient species which can easily be considered quite superior to you, Sephiroth. Do I act as if you are an inferior? Yes, you might have abilities that they do not. However, we need to be a team that supports each other. I try to set an example. So should you.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *makes a soft grumbling sound, thinking of the others nearby whom would rather pick on him because of his differences* Tell everyone else that. Why do you think I wanted to transform into a feline in the first place?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: *shakes her head* As I said, we need to be role models, Sephiroth. And before you speak, your past is unimportant. So is mine. What matters is how we present ourselves now. Eventually, the others will learn to follow. In fact, that was what allowed us to fully join forces with humans.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sighs, not liking her words* How can I join forces with those who do not even want to accept what I am? They don’t want me to lead them. They just want to kick me down for some reason. I either push them and be seen as a tyrant, or weak because I allow them to get to me. There is no equality. They see me as something to destroy.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: Patience, Sephiroth. I know it is something that you have never mastered, but you must exercise it. If you treat others with respect, some may still disrespect you, but most will turn to respect you in turn. As such, you must exercise patience.

Viewing 25 posts - 1,001 through 1,025 (of 1,674 total)
  • The topic ‘We are Nemesis’ is closed to new replies.