We are Nemesis

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum The Nemesari We are Nemesis

Viewing 25 posts - 76 through 100 (of 1,674 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rizon: *bows his head and puts the crossbow down* I’ll study hard, your highness. *plays with the bow part of the weapon* You’re right, though… this would be far more impressive if I could think of how how apply magic to it. Maybe a magic flame arrow… *scratches his head, pondering* I need to talk to some of the dragon elders for more lessons on magic. I’ve managed my morphing spells with diligence now, something dragons my age can find impossible. Some can’t do it until their adulthood… *frowns at her* I just can’t think of what might work against the Nemesis. As it is we’ve exhausted a lot of our options.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Sekhmet: *rolls her eyes at Rizon’s muttering and shakes her head* A flame arrow? That is the best that you can think up of? Mrrrwr. We can make flame arrows the old-fashioned way. You need to be more creative with your ideas. *crosses her arms* And I don’t think many of us can think of anything that will work about that abomination. *bears her fangs* I’d love to rip her apart.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rizon: I’m sure most of the folks in the cave here would like to rip her apart, your majesty. She took all of my family away from me, kind of like you. But unlike you, I never got to know them… *lowers his head* Everyone here is about as close to a family I have. We all need to work together somehow and stop her. *idly plays with the string of the crossbow, thinking hard* Hmm, what haven’t we tried…?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Sekhmet: Sending her into a black hole? *shrugs* If only there were a way to make a controlled one in any given space that you want. *snorts at the thought* Though if you tried, we’d probably all be swallowed up into the abyss.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rizon: Hah hah hah… *slowly shakes his head* Thankyou for the words of confidence, princess. You need to find somebody who can create portals, subspace, stuff like that. There were some elder dragons that used to be able to do that stuff when I was a fledgling, but alas, they’re gone now.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Sekhmet: You’re welcome. *grins, clearly amused in a sadistic manner. Then she snorts at Rizon’s next set of words* Yes, indeed, the idiots. Mrweph, I bet if we were to actually find the great mother who begot all other dragons, we’d have a great weapon on our hands. Afterall, Seferia is powerful, and she’s only a fraction of what that Tiamat thing is.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rizon: The Great Mother dragon would be a powerful ally, but I don’t know if she would align herself to our cause. I think she’s as neutral as they come. Either that, or I’m guessing her only alliance would be to herself. *frowns* Come to think of it, I reallu don’t think she’d have any interest in us whatsoever. And much less me….

Seferia
    Keymaster

Sekhmet: Hrmph, even the Great Mother *snorts at the name* would have only two choices in this war. Die or stick with us. No one has a damn chance of sticking it on their own. *growls* If that was the case, I’m certain my mother never would have allowed those filthy humans to join her army and share in her protection.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rizon: *frowns at Sekhmet’s statement and sighs* Come on, your highness. They’re not that bad, really. They’re loyal and strong and brave. And although they don’t have natural weapons or any useful abilities, they have intelligence. They innovate. Much more than I can. *kicks at his crossbow, then lets it clatter on the ground*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Sekhmet: *bare her fangs at Rizon and snorts* Humans are weak and cowardly. They only ever used their intelligence to wage war over idiotic ideas. *twitches the end of her tail* I’m certain that if not for the greater threat, the humans would be just as happy to kill my species as they once tried thousands of years ago. Mrr… they even tried wiping out your species in the past. You should hate them as well.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rizon: My species should as a whole probably. But I’ve never encountered any that wanted to kill me. I’ve never had any personal experiences with being hunted, so I can’t share the same ill-harboured feelings for humans that my ancestors did. Besides, I’m huge as a dragon. What the hell could some itty bitty human do to me? My scales are harder than tungsten. Not quite as hard as diamond, but pretty damn hard. A silly bronze spear wouldnt be able to pierce them.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Sekhmet: *scowls* Now you are underestimating the dangerous nature of those little hareless apes. *flicks her tail* Just the same as your ancestors. They laughed at the very thought of humans ever being able to hurt them. Well, their numbers are reduced for a reason, dragon. I assure you of that. I will never let their apparent weaknesses trick me. *loudly snorts*

*Meanwhile, if Sephiroth is still monitoring Hope via his psychic abilities, he’d be able to feel that the girl is stirring. She doesn’t seem like she is about to do anything, however, she’d be aware soon for him to interrogate her if he wishes*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rizon: I’m being a realist, your highness. *lowers his head, then reaches out to take hold of her arm* I will show you. Perhaps you should come with me. And take the crossbow afterall, actually. And a spear, or something very hard and sharp. You are going to need it.

Sephiroth: *just keeps an eye over the girl’s aura, sensing her out for any sudden changes, still not trusting her. When he feels her awaken, he rises to his feet and moves out of his tent, then heads towards the medical area to examine her*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Sekhmet: *scowls at Rizon’s requests and snorts* I am not going to shoot idiotic arrows and throw spears at you. That would be an utter waste of time. Anyway, *reaches out to press the claw on her index finger against the underside of his neck, just where the head meets the neck* All dragons have a sweet spot right here. All one needs to do is get something lodged in that soft skin, and then, you get a dead dragon in no time. Everyone knows that.

Hope: *groggily rubs her eyes and yawns as she stirs. She looks about her current surroundings, but doesn’t seem to be fully aware as to where she is. So, she’d be less than aware of Sephiroth’s approach*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rizon: Why not? It would have proven your theory that…. *trails off midsentence, promptly going silent as Sekhmet presses a claw against the underside of his neck. He stays dead still for the time it’s there, making a rather pitiful squeaking noise at her* That’s really great… every single human that ever killed a dragon abused that spot..? You would think a dragon would learn how to protect it after a few of his clanmates were killed….

Sephiroth: *just keeps an eye on the girl, folding his arms, grunting at her lack of awareness right now*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Sekhmet: *rolls her eyes at Rizon and lowers her hand before jabbing his arm pits and other joints then points to his eyes and mouth* No, there is more than one spot that has been recorded as sweet spots. *gives him a predatory smirk* Some dragons thought that they could swallow armed and armored knights whole. What they got was a sword going straight through their upper pallet and into their brains. *narrows her eyes* And might I remind you that humans have much more complex weapons than little spears now of days. Even your armored hide can’t do well against a bazooka barage.

Hope: *groans and slowly turns her head to look over at Sephiroth. She blankly stares at him, mostly because her eyes are still bleary and unfocussed, then blinks to clear her vision. Once she can see him, she simply gawks and moves to rub her eyes again* General Sephiroth…? What are you doing here…? *her voice is hoarse due to lack of use. So, she soon releases a loud cough after speaking*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rizon: Oh yeah… *scratches the back of his head, looking really sheepish and deflated* I forgot that the humans had guns now. I’m no cocky egotistical elder dragon. Hell, I’m not even an elder, or a proper adult yet. I haven’t even had my coming of age ceremony yet… *sighs* But I get it. I’m not invincible, and neither is anyone else. Next idea, I guess…

Sephiroth: *scowls* Just keeping a watch over you. We don’t know what the hell happened, but you were found face down in the mud not terribly far away. That in itself seems suspicious, so I am just keeping a watch. I half expected you to turn feral or something the moment you woke up. I assumed that idiot was manipulating you, or has put a beacon on you or something similar. *bows his head* But I am glad to see that it isn’t the case. The feline will be happy to see you. Try to get some rest for now.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Sekhmet: Mrr. Yes, I know that you aren’t an elder dragon, but you can be no less egotistical at times, dragon. *crosses her arms* And I don’t have a next idea. *Snorts* I only came in here to check on your back. Not that it was my fault that you are a klutz and couldn’t keep yourself from being injured.

Hope: *blinks and looks about herself, seeming completely lost and confused* Huh? How did I get here? *shakes her head* I was on a scouting mission.. I found.. *groans and covers her head, as if it hurts for her to try to remember*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rizon: Wh… w-what? *frowns at her* I’m not a klutz! You shoved me into a rock! *quickly bows his head* Ah… your highness. Forgive me. *sighs* Maybe I am a klutz. But I know for a fact that I am not an egotistical creature. I have no reason to be that way, your highness.

Sephiroth: *frowns* I honestly have no idea how you got here. I already told you where you were found. Now lie down and get some rest. Do not tax yourself. And if you start to feel strange, alert somebody to the issue.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Sekhmet: *crosses her arms* I shoved you away from me, yes, but not into a rock. You lost your balance all on your own. *stands up properly* Now, did you have anything else for me to discuss with you? *looks about the tent*

Hope: If I start to feel strange…? *deeply frowns* Sir, what do you think happened to me? *Shakes her head* I don’t feel strange.. I just don’t remember what happened.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rizon: *slowly shakes his head, remaining crosslegged on the floor of his tent* No, your highness. You don’t need to discuss anything further with me. So please feel free to exit my domain and tend to something more pressing, or useful. *quietly* I sense that girl’s prescence… why don’t you go see how she’s doing?

Sephiroth: I told you of your situation. I told you of my suspicions. Draw your own conclusion, or don’t. Either way you should just lie there and get some rest.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Sekhmet: Good, I need a bath. *pauses as she says these words and looks over Rizon* So do you.. Mrrr.. *snorts and glances to the side, acting as if the next words literally hurt her to say* If you wish, you may use my bathing room. *flicks her tail then stalks out of the room*

Hope: *lowers her head* I am me, Sephiroth… I just don’t remember how I got back, but I am still me. *shakes her head* Am I to be your prisoner then?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rizon: *blinks for a few moments, not believing his ears and what Sekhmet has said* Pardon me…? You…. y-you mean I can really use your bathing room? *visibly shrinks in his posture, crouching his back* I… *pauses* Thank you, your royal highness. *straightens his posture again and gives her a proper formal salute*

Sephiroth: No. You are not my prisoner. I said I’m going to keep a firm eye on you, that is all. As for being a prisoner, I don’t think you can move anywhere for the time being, so do not worry too much.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Sekhmet: *flicks her right ear then glances off to the side* Yes, I am giving you permission to use my bathing room. Don’t make me regret it! *softly hisses, though it’s more for show this time around and then waltzes out of the tent and toward her own “residence”*

Hope: *sighs, accepting Sephiroth’s words* Yea, you’re right. My head spins each time I even try to sit up.. *deeply frowns* I think I remember seeing a big dragon though.. *closes her eyes* I should probably rest up more.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rizon: *simply lowers his head, waiting until the feline princess is gone. He peeks his head out of his tent a few minutes later, then moves across the underground cave area, heading for Sekhmet’s royal residence* I’m probably going to get kicked out… but this I gotta see. *grins sheepishly and slows down as he approaches the area*

Sephiroth: You saw a big dragon? *seems interested* What colour was it? How much can you remember?

Viewing 25 posts - 76 through 100 (of 1,674 total)
  • The topic ‘We are Nemesis’ is closed to new replies.