We are Nemesis

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum The Nemesari We are Nemesis

Viewing 25 posts - 926 through 950 (of 1,674 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Wouldn’t that create tension within our ranks? I don’t really want to start any kind of civil disorder. We are small and divided enough as it is. *frowns* If I were to lead part of a faction within our already small forces, we would be divided and conquered…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: *groans at Sephiroth* No, you’re not leading a separate part of the army, Sephiroth. You’d only have a small troop that you’d personally be responsible for and direct on missions. I had one when I was in your position. It is of no consequence.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Well, if it’s only a few… *frowns in thought, pondering if the ones he’d lead would get harassed by others in the base camp as well. He sighs and shakes his his head, ridding himself of the thought, then nudges Zack again* Are you alright? Do you need to be moved to your tent? Perhaps the infirmary?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *groans and opens his eyes* Huh? Infirmary.. *blinks as he notices that he’s actually speaking. He then broadly grins and sits up, checking himself out. However, as soon as he figures out that he’s naked, he yelps and moves to tightly wrap the bedding around his body* Where’s my clothes??

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I have no idea where your clothes are by now. We can get you some new ones. *remains crouched beside him, then reaches out to place a hand on his shoulder* You want to go to the infirmary, then?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *looks at Sephiroth then slowly shakes his head* I”m fine, Sephy.. but I really need some clothes. *Shuffles about in the sheets, still doing his best to keep covered up* Do I need to go to the infirmary?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *moves to stand up again* Well… no. You look fine to me. And you will be within the next hour. You’ve been a wolf so long, you might have forgotten how to stand upright properly. You are welcome to stay here and recouperate for a while. *glances at Seferia, wanting to see if she consents on the issue, then tries to mentally assure her that he wouldn’t be here long. He moves over to the eggs and covers them up with the blanket, scanning them to see what’s happening inside*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: *nods her head, indicating to Sephiroth that she will be generous and approve of his measures. She then looks over Zack and wonders if the female that he rooms with would have his clothing* You should probably gather clothes for your friend, Sephiroth.

Zack: Yea.. I suppose so.. *shakes his head and frowns. He then slowly tries to push himself up, however, he soon faulters and flops onto the ground*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *ponders Seferia’s thoughts and moves out of the tent, thinking that her ideas are probably a good bet. He walks into the communal tent and begins to look through it for Zack’s clothing properly* *”Tell him about the wolf side of his brain. He might be interested in doing it for himself.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

*Zack’s only clothing, his soldier uniform, would be throw in the corner of the room. Unfortunately for Zack, he hadn’t had the chance to get any other clothing since he had been rescued by the resistance group, mostly since he had become a wolf shortly after being rescued.*

Seferia: *nods at Sephiroth’s suggestion. She then looks over at Zack and hopes that the male would understand what she’s about to tell him. Soon enough, she begins to inform him of Seph’s findings about his brain. Informing him that he has a growth that most humans do not have; however, this growth is not dangerous to him. She then explains to him how Sephiroth activated the change*

Zack: *shakes his head* Man.. I knew something was wrong.. *frowns as Seferia begins trying to explain how the changes were activated* I really don’t think I’ll ever be able to do that… I don’t have anything that goes “zap” in my head.

Seferia: *softly groans. Her thoughts would indicate that she believe that Zack would need a lot of coaching and help to get accustomed to his “wolf” changes and bits*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *begins to sneak around the tent, digging through it for items of interest. He doesn’t find Zack’s clothes initially, but finds Aeris’s clothing box and underwear and personal items contained within. He growls and closes her box again, looking elsewhere. He finally comes across Zack’s suit, then heads back into Seferia’s tent with it* Here we are.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *grins as Sephiroth comes back into the tent. He nods as he is handed the outfit. Soon enough, he shuffles over to a corner so that he can get dressed*

Seferia: *nods at Sephiroth* Good work. *wonders why Sephiroth was even bothered by what he found upon his first bit of searching through the tent. She also doesn’t fully understand the nature of some of the personal items that Sephiroth had found*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *takes note of Seferia’s thoughts and frowns* *”You don’t know what some of those feminine items were?”* *frowns further* *”Aside from the underwear? There was a bra, which has obvious reasons for existing, I suppose. Then there were several…”* *seems troubled as he ponders how to explain what he saw. He knows very little of women’s hormone cycles and has really only learned about it from what he has picked up during eavesdropping on other’s conversations around the base camp*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: *tilts her head as she notices where Seph’s thoughts are straying. She then shakes her head* ~No, I cannot say that I’ve ever really been knowledgable on female human hormone cycles. Even bras are not highly used by the felines which I grew up around. More traditional felines don’t use any clothing or items at all.~ *shrugs a small bit, not knowing what else to say*

Zack: *finally gets his clothing back on. He then tries to stand up once more, this time managing to shakily get somewhat onto his feet. However, he remains that way for only a few seconds. Soon enough, he begins to drop back down to the ground*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”Well, it might be a good idea to ask somebody else. I am hardly an expert on that sort of information, or any of it for that matter.”* *thinks of the few things he knows, then decides to himself that it’s nothing he needs to know about. He watches Zack, then sighs and moves over to him, offering a hand* Take it slowly. Don’t be in such a hurry to stand again.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: *shrugs at Sephiroth* ~I do not believe the information is overly important to either of us, Sephiroth. Unless, of course, you believe that you will have females under your command that you would need to give such form of advice to.~

Zack: *grips onto Sephiroth’s hand and stumbles onto his feet once more. He remains quite uneasy* Thank a lot, Sephy.. *grins at him* Can you help me get back to my tent with Aeris? I’m certain you don’t want me here all night long.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”I would defer them to somebody else. Not out of being sexist, but because it’s not something I would know anyway.”* *thinks about the current line of conversation and momentarily wonders to himself why they’re even talking about it. He shakes his head and decides to change the subject* Hmph, I don’t mind either way. Still. *grips Zack’s arm firmly and begins trying to lead him out of the tent* You remember how to walk. I don’t need to give you any directions. Just go slowly and follow.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia; *nods at Sephiroth, agreeing that the subject is not overly important. She then grins, thinking he’s come great strides away from being the man who spat in her face and threw rocks at random people. However, part of her sorrows over the fact that he was every that filled with hatred*

Zack: *nods at Sephiroth* Yea, I know how to walk. It’s just.. not working quite right yet. *grips onto Sephiroth’s arm and begins to attempt following him. However, after a few steps, he stumbles then moves to wrap his arm about Seph’s shoulders* My balance is just all off.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”I suppose it was only natural. I doubt anyone would be ‘sunshine and roses’, as they say, after a start to life such as my own.”* *holds onto Zack, slowly leading him along. He grips onto his arm when he stumbles, preventing him from falling over again* You’ll find your feet again before too long. Then you can accompany me on base missions if you so desire. *”I just needed an alignment adjustment. You are one of the few whom has ever shown any real form of kindness to me, and I am not going to forget it.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: ~Heh, I’m not quite certain if you can fully consider my activites as pure “kindness”. I think most would have termed me to be a giver of “tough love” if anything at that point. Even I must admit that I was rough with you in order to get points across.~

Zack: *nods at Sephiroth* Yea, I know. *grins at Sephiroth* So, you want to work together again, like old times, huh? Not going to just throw the work that you don’t feel like doing at me again, now are you?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”Rough and harsh, but I was extremely stubborn. And I suppose, in a a way I still am now.”* *smirks and continues to lead Zack back to his tent* I can’t just throw the work at you. I have a responsibility here. And paperwork. And an obligation to keep everyone safe. So, no… *frowns* I’ve changed since then, Zack.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *blinks and stares up at Sephiroth* You don’t seem much different from the bud that I knew back there in SOLDIER. Well.. You’re way different from the crazed guy I found in that reactor. *shakes his head* I don’t even want to think about how you got so bad. *sighs*

Seferia: ~I’m glad that you comprehend why I did what I did for you. And yes, you are quite stubborn, but forgivably so.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Sometime, I’ll tell you about it if you like. *frowns and leads Zack all the way back to his tent* Here we are. Can you manage yourself to get inside? You should lie down for a while, and work on exercising your legs. Then ask Aeris to help you around. *”Stubborness can be a good thing. Though in that situation, it wasn’t.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *nods at Sephiroth* Yea, I think I’ll do that. Then I’ll come back and bug you to tell me everything. *pokes Sephiroth’s side. Soon after, he slowly moves away from Sephers. Already, he’s managing a bit more balance from before. Not long after he enters the tent, he moves to lie down on his cot*

Seferia: ~I believe that we are, as the human say, beating a dead horse.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *leaves Zack in the tent, nodding* Call for help whenever you need it. Somebody is always within close proximity. We do not have very much space around here. *heads out of the tent to return back to Seferia’s tent once more* *”Indeed.”* *pokes his head in the door of the tent flaps* *”Talk about something else, then.”* *grins and moves back across the room, sitting down on the edge of the bed. He begins to think about the mission ahead, wondering how soon they will be moving out*

Viewing 25 posts - 926 through 950 (of 1,674 total)
  • The topic ‘We are Nemesis’ is closed to new replies.