We are Nemesis

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum The Nemesari We are Nemesis

Viewing 25 posts - 901 through 925 (of 1,674 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: *curtly nods at Sephiroth’s statement* As you wish, Sephiroth. *her eyes begin to glow enough that her pupils seem to vanish for a bit. Soon after, Sephiroth’s clothing would begin to shift and reform itself. Soon enough, Sephiroth would be clothed in the armor that the two had been discussing for th e past few minutes. Seferia takes care to give Sephiroth offensive items such as spikes on his knuckles. She also gives him the paladins that he requested for. Aside from that, the armor would be similar to his old uniform; however, all indications of SOLDIER have been stripped from it. She has also removed the leather straps that would have caused chafing in the past. As for the actual material of the clothing, it would be quite soft and breathable. Still, it is also very durable.*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *keeps a close eye on Seferia, momentarily pondering that the colour of her pupiless eyes is very appealing. He glances down at his clothes as they shift about, finding the experience less than comfortable. He watches as the knuckle spikes grow from his gloves, keeping rather still as the rest of the clothing changes occur. When the changes are complete, he just stands there and ponders how intimidating he looks*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: *seems mildly amused by his thoughts. She then nods at him* I am certain that most other humans would find you quite intimidating. *looks over him once more. She then wonders if it was the best idea on her part to leave his chest wide open for attack. Then again, she doubts that he’d allow for any to get the shot at his exposed section of flesh since he is accustomed to keeping that area protected*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *pats the clothing, still seeming to admire it. He nods his head in approval and smirks* I can live with this. And here I was thinking that you were going to give me a large clanky suit of armour like the knights in the middle-ages. Which I really wouldn’t have approved of. *steps out of the tent to walk around the camp, subtly making note of other’s reactions*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: *blinks as Sephiroth moves out of the tent. At first, she is bewildered and wondering about what Seph is planning. However, she soon picks up on his thoughts. Shaking her head, she softly groans* ~I’m glad that you like your new armor that much. However… Are you certain the loss of physical development didn’t affect your mental age, Sephiroth?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”It didn’t affect my mental age. Whatever are you talking about? I am just walking around. Nothing wrong with that.”* *begins to walk with a mild strut in his step, standing tall and intimidating as he passes by some of the lower ranked people in the base camp. He broadly smirks as he gets a lot of looks, though most of them are of confusion and bewilderment, wondering why this crazy person is walking around in such a funny manner*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: ~Very well, Sephiroth. I believe you. I suppose that your current activities are just a human thing.~ *shakes her head then softly sighs*

Zack: *is walking next to Cloud, accompanying him on a run to get rations. He looks up as Sephiroth walks by then tilts his head* “I’ve never seen you quite walk like that before, Sephiroth.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”It’s not a human thing. It’s a masculine thing. And a function of all male members of a species. It occurs with all members of the animal orders of felidae, draco, mustelidae, rodentia, ursidae, bovinae, lagomorpha, and just about any other mammilian order of animal you can think of. It’s more than common for the male to show off to other males as a means of display his position and power. It is merely an intimidation thing. I lead these people. I should remind them why.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: ~You are quite the strange creature, Sephiroth. First you state that there’s nothing wrong with your behavior. Now you admit that there is indeed something different and that it is a “masculine thing”. Also, I do not recall you attempting to show off your position and power. Unless you count the fact that you stated that you were going to be a god..~ *shrugs*

Zack: *gently nudges Cloud’s hand, wanting to indicate that everything will be alright. He then trots over to Sephiroth, still wondering what the man is doing*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *stops when he sees Zack, then crouches down infront of him, frowning* Come back to my tent. It’s about time I actually took care in trying to change you back. Right? *is annoyed at Seferia’s suggestion* *”I do not want to be a god.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: ~Yes, I am aware that you no longer desire to be a god. However, you did make such desires announced quite clearly when we picked you up, Sephiroth. Remember, I did help rehabilitate you. There’s little you can hide as far as that part is concerned.~ *frowns, thinking that in reality, there’s not much either of them can hide with their bond in place*

Zack: *grins then nods at Sephiroth* “About time. So, what are you so happy about, Sephiroth? As I said, I’ve never, not once, seen you walk around like this. Not even when we officially became SOLDIERs.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”Well, why shouldn’t I intimidate everyone and show them my ranking? It is important, I feel.” *grins at Zack* I am content because of my new outfit. *moves to his feet again* What do you think? *nudges him* Come on. Lets’ go to my tent. I will work on restoring you there.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *tilts his head as he looks over Sephiroth’s new threads* “It doesn’t look all that different from your old uniform, Sephy..” *seems to grin and nods at Seph as he is invited to go to his tent* “No need to tell me that twice.” *turns around to bark out at Cloud, trying to indicate to the other boy that he should follow. Soon enough, he begins to follow Sephers back to his tent*

Seferia: ~Oh, I am not disapproving of your behavior. I just find your behavior to be odd. Still, I have no reason to actually disapprove of it.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *leads Zack back into the tent, frowning as he realizes that the eggs aren’t covered. He quickly concludes that Zack won’t be able to make the connection anyway and motions towards the middle of the tent* Take a seat. I’ll work on you now.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *nods at Sephiroth’s instructions then trots over to the center of the tent. Soon enough, he sets his bum down on the floor, patiently waiting for Sephiroth to do whatever it is that he is planning*

Seferia: *looks over at Sephiroth then nods in approval* ~It is good to see that you took my advice to not give up on your ex-friend. Best of luck, Sephiroth.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *crouches down infront of Zack, then reaches out to place his hands under the canine’s chin* Relax. *”How could I give up on him? I did this to him. The least I could do is undo it again. If it’s something within his mind, maybe he could work out how to transform himself from a wolf into a man and back again. It could prove very valuable yet.”* This may hurt somewhat. But I can assure you that I am only looking for a means of helping you. *closes his eyes, then tries to probe into Zack’s mind, searching for anything unusual*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *begins to drowsily sway as Sephiroth enters his mind. He would seem to be in a type of drugged trance. In fact, he’d become quite docile and limp as time goes by. Meanwhile, his mind would have developed a section in the lower area which may first feel like a tumor. However, this section is a part that has been modified in such that he’d transform when that section is stimulated*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *continues to scan Zack’s mind, finding nothing out of the ordinary at first. However, when he finds the unusual growth, he begins to poke at it and prod it, finally giving it a short zap with his psychic energies to see what will happen*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *releases a loud yelp as Sephiroth shocks the growth in her mind. He then looses consciousness and collapses on the floor, similar to the time when Seph first triggered his change. Slowly, Zack would change back to a human male. However, he would be very much in the nude*

Sefera: *watches the scene then calmly comments* I believe you’ve figured it out, Sephiroth.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *opens his eyes again at Seferia’s comment, then smirks as he glances down at Zack. He seems rather smug and victorious, then reaches back to pick up a piece of bedcloth to cover him with* Ah, good. He’ll be most relieved to work out he’s a regular human again when he wakes up. *telepathically transmits his findings to Seferia* Do you think he would be able to use it?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: *Tilts her head as she receives the information and then sighs* Most likely. Having a wolf around would provide some assistance when it comes to tracking. However, if he cannot trigger the changes on his own, he’d be forced to serve only under your direct command. *looks at him* My magic would not activate the growth all that well. And my psychic abilities, while strong, are best with trapping a mind in illusions. You should know quite well what type of power I have in that area.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grunts, nodding his head* Indeed… *shakes his head as he remembers the prying she’s done into his mind, remembering some of the less-than-pleasant things he had been forced to remember* Well, at least he’s alright now. *crouches down to rub Zack’s shoulder, wanting to wake him up* Zack… *frowns and glances up at Seferia* I don’t want him to be under my command. I’d rather he find his own abilities. Then he can do as he pleases with his powers, rather than serving me. He’d be more beneficial as a direct ally than under my command. If only he could work out how his transformation is activated…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: I didn’t mean command as in you manipulating him, Sephiroth. *shakes her head at him* I meant command as in your unit. Even as my second you still have a unit of your own to lead, if you choose to have one, that is. I would suggest picking out one eventually though.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: You… want me to command my own unit? *frowns* I can do that, but… *shakes his head, keeping his eyes on Zack, nudging him again, wanting to check and make certain that he’s going to be OK first and foremost* I don’t think anyone here would approve. Apart from you, that is. *shakes his head* No. I wouldn’t be trusted.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: Sephiroth, you are already in a position of command by being my second-in-command. Having a small troop that would be directly commanded by you will make little difference at this point, Seph. However, I highly suggest that you pick ones loyal to you. *nods to Zack* Such as this one.

Zack: *softly groans as he begins to wake up*

Viewing 25 posts - 901 through 925 (of 1,674 total)
  • The topic ‘We are Nemesis’ is closed to new replies.