We are Nemesis

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum The Nemesari We are Nemesis

Viewing 25 posts - 676 through 700 (of 1,674 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: That would explain the many requests for water these days. *scowls* You can’t leave the safety of the base for as long as 48 hours, though. *scowls* An attack hasn’t occured in so long, the people of this camp are getting relaxed and brazen in their expectations. *turns some papers over after denying them* Picking the fruit we grow outside is dangerous enough.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Ramses: My apologies, sir, but how long do you believe that we can survive down here with our supplies dwindling like this? For all we know, the Nemesis has moved onto another planet for the time being. We might be safe enough to send troops that we can depend on out to do explorations. Even Seferia allowed for Hope to go out on several week long scouting missions.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *scowls* Do whatever the hell you want, then… *picks up the report papers and missions that need authorization, then walks over to Ramses table, placing them down in front of him* YOU do it if you think you can do a better job.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Ramses: *blinks and moves back at Sephiroth. He stares at the man, not believing that he’s lost his temper* Sir, I wasn’t saying that I know anything about your job. I was just giving you another opinion on the matter. Please, calm down. I am not telling you how to do your job.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I don’t think any of you understand the magnitude of this situation. *snarls slightly and folds his arms, glaring* I am perfectly calm, so there is no need to tell me otherwise. *pauses, tapping his foot* But there is no sense in just casually wandering outside whenever you feel like it. The human that was sent out on a mission? She came back days overdue, and when she came back to us, she was found, face down in mud. *glares* Is that what you call a safe return? She has NO recollection of what happened to her – for all we know, the enemy could be bugging her somehow. She is under close watch in case anything occurs.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Ramses: My apologies, sir, but I was not suggesting casual missions either. *softly sighs* Please, just return to your work. I meant no harm in my statements. I also have no bearing on these events.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *carries the stack back to his desk* Fair enough. I will not bother you again. But whatever you do, don’t let your guard down for a second out there. I don’t even really know if we’re even safe where we are now.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Ramses: A great human leader once said “there is nothing to fear but fear itself”, sir. Perhaps, you are erring too much on the side of fear and caution. *lowers his ears, trying to look submissive* However, I am only making a few suggestions. *shakes his head then glances to the side* However, this part is not a suggestion. Do not ever harm Seferia with whatever you two are doing together.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *just sits there and continues to quietly listen to Ramses as he speaks. He seems to agree with most of it, at least until his last statement* Hmph, what the hell do you think I am doing with her? Leading her on? *snarls* You don’t know a thing in regards to Seferia and I, do you?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Ramses: I am not indicating that you have treated her ill yet. *shakes his head* Still, Seferia is like a sister to me. I wish to never see her in pain or anything else. So, for that reason, I am letting you know that I will come to her defense if at any time you do her wrong. For now, I see nothing to disapprove of. Trust me, I’d say the same to any other male that courts her.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Courting her…? Well, I wouldn’t really call it that. *scowls and shakes his head, then turns his back on the feline and resumes working* I don’t really know what to call it. *growls* But you can put your concerns to rest.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Ramses: Very well then, I shall trust you. *nods at Sephiroth* I’m certain when those eggs hatch, you’ll know what motivated me to give you the warning even without any indications of wrongdoing. *picks up another paper* Hmm.. Seems Hope is nearly fully healed…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *glares at him, seeming highly suspicious now* How do you know about the eggs? *narrows his eyes further and softly growls, not understanding Ramses’s next comment* What do those eggs hatching have anything to do with your warning?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Ramses: *chuckles at Sephiroth* If you have forgotten, Sekhmet is my sister, and that said female has a tendency to rant and rave. *shakes his head* I heard all about the fact that you and Seferia have at least one egg from her. She didn’t specify how many she saw though. And do not worry, she was just complaining without actual intent to harm. Nothing will happen to your brood. *grins at him* As for the other comment, it is simply something that you will have to learn in time, if you truly become a father figure. If you never step into the role, then perhaps you’ll never learn it at all.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I’m not even sure if I want it, to tell you the truth. *scowls and looks up from his work, silent for a few minutes as he questions himself on why he’s even talking about this subject* That feline should never have seen the eggs. *shakes his head* Nothing good will come of it. The insults directed at me will increase tenfold.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Ramses: *politely bows his head* I can assure you that no one aside from myself and Sekhmet will know of their existence thanks to Sekhmet’s discovery. Even though my sister seems to be quite vocal, she does know how to keep secrets. I informed her that such news is not that of the rest of the camp and to keep it between the four of us. She will not spread such words. *grins* And I can say that my job is all about secrets and confidentiality.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Good, well… don’t say anything. *scowls* I don’t want word to get out. There are those in this camp who feel less than comfortable with my prescence in command here. There are also those who are dead-set against my being here at all, and would do anything they could to strike me down, either mentally or physically. Attacking my own offspring before they are even born would be a superb way to do just that.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Ramses: Yes, I can fully comprehend that much. That is why I told Sekhmet to keep the information confidential. None of us want Seferia to suffer a loss because someone dislikes you. *shakes his head* Go ahead back to your work. I have distracted you for too long, sir.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: You haven’t distracted me. I learned important information, and now I am more concerned than I was before. *leans back in his chair, then glances towards the doorway, pondering. He shakes his head and goes back to work, remembering Seferia’s comment about being aware of her surroundings even when asleep*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Ramses: If it makes you feel better, I am willing to pledge my on life to keeping Seferia’s and your offspring safe. I know that must not mean much. *shakes his head* I fear I’m not much of a fighter. But I am willing to take a blow intended to them if needed.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Now you’re really not making any sense… why would you pledge your life to offspring when you don’t even know them, or myself? *narrows his eyes* What kind of game are you trying to play? Or are you trying to make me trust you?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Ramses: *deeply sighs at Sephiroth* I would protect them because Seferia and I more or less grew up together. You do know of our pasts, correct? I am the son of Clawina’s sister who was killed by renegade hyenas. As I said, Seferia is like a big sister to me. As such, her offspring and even you are part of my family, as far as I am concerned.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *nods at Ramses comment but doesnt’ seem terribly impressed by it. However, he doesn’t say anything about this, or more on the subject and continues to work on his reports, thumbing back over some of the more serious ones he had reviewed, making sure his decisions were correct on each one*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Ramses: *notes Sephiroth’s silence and leaves him be for now. He just continues to thumb through the complaints and issues that the public has given him. Then, he comes across a few communications from the groups in other parts of the world such as Europe and Asia. After reading them, he decides to hand them over to Sephiroth*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *raises an eyebrow when Ramses hands him the communications reports from other groups. He quickly glances over them, then glances back at his other reports and loudly sighs* This won’t do well at all for us. *glances back at the communications sheet, narrowing his eyes* Just because the Nemesis hasn’t been sighted, it doesn’t mean that it’s gone altogether. *growls*

Viewing 25 posts - 676 through 700 (of 1,674 total)
  • The topic ‘We are Nemesis’ is closed to new replies.