We are Nemesis

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum The Nemesari We are Nemesis

Viewing 25 posts - 601 through 625 (of 1,674 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Sekhmet: *pushes past Rizon as soon as he opens up the tent then moves toward the center of the tent* You may shut that thing again if you wish. *crosses her arms and scowls* I personally thought that perhaps you had created a worthwhile invention this time around. But I am no technician.

Seferia: *a hormone induced trance state falls over her as she begins to lay her eggs. It is highly likely that the feel of this trance would be noticeable to Sephiroth via their link*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rizon: *moves behind Sekhmet once she has moved inside of the tent, then he zips it up again, moving to sit back down on his mattress* It WAS worthwhile. *snarls slightly* But nobody would seen that. You should have tested it out, like I asked… if it was going to be taken apart, of course it would be thought of as mediocre…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Sekhmet: *narrows her eyes at Rizon* You shouldn’t have stolen the property of Sephiroth without his permission. Especially with his new position. That was simply asking for trouble. *shakes her head* Perhaps, if you were smart, you’d look for a way to create items that are the equivalent of his Materia. We certainly won’t get any more, especially with his planet being drained dry.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rizon: Materia is just compressed energy, which you could probably make from plasma. But you’d need to collect a hell of a lot of energy, then find a way to compress it… *frowns in thought, then lowers his head* It’s not even worth it. My invention would just get shrugged off or taken apart…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Sekhmet: *smirks at Rizon’s statement* Well, perhaps that would be the case if you remain an unsponsored little boy in his private lab. *walks over to a seat and sits down* However, if you have royal support, you’ll at least get the attention of others. *her smirk broadens a bit as she relaxes herself in Rizon’s chair*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rizon: *glances up at her, then lowers his head again* You don’t want to support me. I’m a hack job, at best. You heard what Seferia’s pet human said. *scowls* I don’t want to work anywhere else but here. *mutters* Trust me, it’s just not a good thing….

Seferia
    Keymaster

Sekhmet: *narrows her eyes at Rizon’s words. She then snorts and crosses her arms* Well, as the crude humans say, you have a lot of balls. There are few who would have turned down an offer from me, especially since I don’t give them out that often. *snorts and looks to the side* So, what other crackpot ideas are you cooking up?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rizon: A launcher for the plasma grenade, uh… *scratches his head* I’ve been playing with the negative and positive ends of plasma in general, actually… I was surprised to get an anti-energy charge from swapping the ends. It has potential in a lot of weapons.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Sekhmet: What exactly is this anti-energy thing you keep on babbling about? I’ve never heard of such a thing before. *scowls* And Ramses tries to shove every bit of information that has ever existed into my lessons, so that’s a feat.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rizon: *moves to his feet and wanders across the tent to a device he has set up* Well, it was a bit of an accident, actually… and it only works with plasma-based energy so far. *presses a button to start sending lightning-blue energy sparks across the wires* Positive energy and flows normally like energy is supposed to, but… *turns the device off again, then begins to tinker with the wires, reversing some of them* …if you do this, then… *turns on the device, which begins to spark with dark purple light, which seems to be sucking the light out of the air as well* Cool, huh?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Sekhmet: *carefully watches Rizon’s actions, allowing him to ramble on as much as he wants. However, in the long run, she doesn’t understand a single word that he’s saying. Once he asks her if it is “cool”, she shrugs* I suppose that would be cold. *allows herself a large smirk, knowing full well that she’s using the wrong definition of the word*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rizon: *blinks at her, then shakes his head* Well, uh… it doesn’t have any heat properties, so yea…. *looks a little bit confused, then puts the device away again* But that’s what I’m working on right now. It’s only in its beginning stages, so I’m not too far into it yet.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Sekhmet: Hmm.. *slowly nods* Well, I definitely can say that you’re the first person to be working on such.. *narrows her eyes* You aren’t killing more Materia to do these experiments, are you? Sephiroth will have a fit if he finds out that you’ve stolen more than just one of those things. *scowls* And with his past, we don’t want him angry.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rizon: *tenses up slightly, then opens his bottom drawer, pulling out five more Materia* You’d best give these back to him, then. I don’t want to get into any more trouble, or have perfectly legitimate workable ideas denied on the grounds that he doesn’t like me…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Sekhmet: *glances at the materia in Rizon’s hand then shakes his head* I strongly believe that a creature should fix their own errors. I will not go and return those things on your behalf. *gets to her feet and moves over to Rizon* However, I will accompany you if you feel safer that way, dragon.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rizon: *deeply sighs* I don’t want to return them…. he’s already angry with me. It will just make him angrier. Besides, I didn’t even take these from him. They were in storage, in the weapons and arsenal tent, along with the other supplies. I think they were confiscated from him or something….

Sephiroth: *puts down his pen and leaves the tent to go check up on Seferia*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Sekhmet: *scowls at Rizon’s continuing complaints* Will you stop acting like a quivering human? You are a dragon. *loudly snorts* If you didn’t steal them from him, then he’ll probably understand. Still, it will be you who returns them and not I. Understand?

Seferia: *is still behind the tent, but has basically laid down all the eggs that will be put down by now. At the moment, she is just staring at the eggs, trying to figure out which ones are fertilized*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rizon: *moves to his feet again, then places the materia into his pocket* Fine… *bobs his head in irritation, then walks out of the tent, heading across the camp again to the command center tent. He peers in the doorway, then glances around, squeaking as he sees that Sephiroth isn’t even there right now* Where’d the human pet go? *moves into the tent, then places the materia onto the table that Sephiroth was at*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Sekhmet: *follows along-side Rizon, not wanting to make it obvious that she is following him at all. She keeps pace with him, but remains a small bit ahead of him. Once they enter the command center, she shrugs then mutters* He probably went back to Seferia’s tent. He was relocated there recently. *twitches her ears* What is with this “pet” stuff that I’ve been hearing?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rizon: *sniffs around the desk, then places the Materia into one of the top drawers at the desk. He frowns as he sees the leftover pieces of his grenade in there and lowers his head, upset* Hmm? *glances back at Sekhmet* Sephiroth is Seferia’s pet human. She adopted him, she takes care of him, and she shows him off like a prized show pet. And he follows her every move. He’s her pet human.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Sekhmet: *stares at Rizon as he makes those statements. She then shakes her head and snorts* Seferia does not make pets out of humans. You must be mistranslating what you’ve been seeing from the two of them. *Snorts* She only take so much care of him because she’s the only one who can handle his outbursts and psychic attacks.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rizon: Well… everybody around here keeps calling him a pet. *glances down at the garbage bin, then reaches down into it to pick up the dismantled grenade pieces* It’s going around and becoming more common… *frowns and closes up the grenade, then moves back to the drawer to take out the pieces Sephy put there earlier* Not just me, princess. Ask around and see.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Sekhmet: *frowns as she watches Rizon then loudly clears her throat* What do you think you’re doing? That device of yours was denied. *shakes her head* And I do not care what the others say of Seferia and him. Seferia does not take in pets. The very thought is preposterous.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rizon: If it’s denied, it doesn’t matter what I do with it now, does it? It’s not going to be authorized for use. I can keep it for my own personal use. *frowns and stuffs the pieces into his pockets* Besides… most of it was only junked. *frowns at her next comment* I dunno, I was just relaying what was already said.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Sekhmet: *growls at him* I still do not approve of you taking these bits from Sephiroth’s and Seferia’s desk without their permission. *crosses her arms* I am not going to protect you if they get angry at you for your brazen activities. *shakes her head then looks toward Seferia’s tent* Perhaps I should go and speak to the two of them about what the others are saying.

Viewing 25 posts - 601 through 625 (of 1,674 total)
  • The topic ‘We are Nemesis’ is closed to new replies.