We are Nemesis

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum The Nemesari We are Nemesis

Viewing 25 posts - 526 through 550 (of 1,674 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rizon: *sighs and lowers his head, stuffing the device into his pocket. He walks to the tentflap doors, then peers inside, frowning* I… I’m not sure what I should entertain you with, princess. I mean… how am I supposed to do that? *scratches his head* What do you want me to do?

Sephiroth: *returns to the tent, then sits down on his bed so he can write some notes up in his journal. When Seferia’s thoughts leak into his mind again, he does his best to push them out for now*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Sekhmet: *yawns, acting as if she is bored already* Just keep me company. That is all. Make as many comments as you like. *seems to smirk* Mrr.. Maybe if you do a good job at it, I might appoint you as an adviser.

Ramses: *tiredly sighs at Sekhmet* I hardly think that this youth has the qualifications, sister.

Sekhmet: *glares at Ramses* Was I asking for your permission?! I am the heir here, not you! *Snorts and strolls over to the table*

Seferia: *shakes her head then picks up the next stack of papers, deciding to concentrate on them at the moment instead. However, after about fourty-five minutes, she finishes off the papers altogether. At that point, she stands up and decides to return to her tent*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rizon: *nods his head and moves into the tent properly, then stands beside Sekhmet, eyeing her brother* I don’t think I want to be an adviser. I, uh… I wouldn’t know what to advise. *smirks*

Sephiroth: *has since moved to his feet, and is using his pots and pans to prepare a simple meal for himself now. He doesn’t seem to notice Seferia come back into the tent*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Sekhmet: *broadly grins at Rizon’s words then boldly speaks* Honestly, dragon, all advisers have not a clue what to advise. They just throw out all the shit their brain can come up with then ask for more money afterward.

Ramses: *crosses his arms* Sister, that is not true and you know it. Now, if you please, we should return to your lessons. You have much to learn about things such as diplomacy.

Seferia: *moves to sit down in her chair. For several minutes, she just silently watches Sephiroth move about. Then, she sighs and looks at the ground* I believe that we should discuss certain recent events.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rizon: Feh, that’s not very logical… I don’t want money. I just want to be listened to, or something similar to that – hell, even acknowledgement would be nice. If I have a really good idea, then I really want to be listened to. *deeply frowns* Nobody ever seems to want to do that around here. I wish I knew why…

Sephiroth: *calmly cuts up pieces of meat and vegetables for stir frying. He adds a small amount of oil to his frying pan, tosses in the ingredients, and begins to cook, humming to himself. When Seferia speaks to him, he momentarily glances back at her, returning his attention to his food immmediately afterwards* What is there to discuss?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Sekhmet: *looks over at Rizon and shakes her head* It’s because you are not an adult yet, dragon. No one wants to take advice from youths. *crosses her arms and seems to pout* They won’t even let me take my rightful position as queen because I am a youth.

Ramses: *groans* It’s because you are not fully trained to take on the responsibilities. Now, diplomacy, shall we? *points at the screen on the table that is displaying the data for her next lesson*

Seferia: *faintly frowns at Sephiroth, briefly wondering if he is playing dumb on purpose. She then closes her eyes and sighs* Well, it would be logical to start with discussing that which I forced upon you without asking permission. *opens her eyes* The link between our minds.. I know full well that I am being selfish in what I did and am still doing concerning that. *frowns* I don’t particularly want to stop being selfish on that part… but I don’t want your resentment either.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rizon: *lowers his head* I’m nearly an adult…. that should count as much as BEING an adult, damn it.

Sephiroth: *scowls at Seferia’s initial thought, offended. When she speaks, he listens silently and just continues to cook his food, stirring it to ensure it cooks evenly* What about the link? You formed it, that’s pretty much it, then. Isn’t it?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Ramses: *looks at Rizon* You want someone to listen to you? Fine. *points to Sekhmet* Get her to listen to her lesson already. We don’t have all day long.

Seferia: It isn’t just something that you can say “it exists” and ignore it, Sephiroth. *sighs at him* Do you have any questions to ask me? Anything that you need to express? Do you even want what I’ve done?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *scowls irritably* I’m not ignoring it. But I don’t want to discuss it right now, either. At this current point in time, I want to cook – I am hungry. *shifts slightly so his back is to her right now. He thinks about the fact that he doesn’t want to talk about the mental link, and that he considers it to be an invasion of privacy. He is also becoming more and more upset and frustrated with the fact that he can ‘see’ some of Seferia’s thoughts, and that his own thoughts aren’t really his own any more*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: *lowers her head as she overhears Sephiroth’s thoughts, choosing to leave him be for now. So, she just closes her eyes and relaxes for now, leaving him be to his cooking. Still, she considers what she can hear from Seph and mourns the fact that she’ll probably have to break off the link. As she considers the fact that she doesn’t really want to be all alone in her head yet again, she digs the claws in her left hand into her chair’s arm*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *soon finishes with his cooking and pours the mixture of cooked ingredients into a bowl, then carries it away to his bed so he can eat. He says nothing during that period of time either, but when the thoughts from Seferia come up in her head that she doesnt’ want to be alone, he frowns, not quite understanding it, and wonders when Seferia is ever alone when in the base*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: *shakes her head as she catches onto Sephiroth’s thoughts* No, that’s not what I mean at all.. *frowns, realizing that he might not be interested enough for her to be actually responding to his wondering. She opens her eyes to look over at him then glances to the side. Despite her doubts as to how much he care for the answer, she chooses to use the link to send him a clear indication of her “needs”. She tries her best to give him the impression that her instincts are screaming for her to have a partner to share minds with. Also, most dragons like her link with the one they mate with, and if they break that link with the one, they might not move onto another mate. As she does this, her thoughts drift over to legends she heard of days when dragons did link with humans. She recalls that some had said that humans who joined with dragon minds stopped aging at that point and were supposed to be ageless. Still, she doesn’t know whether those tales were true or not*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *glances over at Seferia, then moves to his feet, walking over to stand beside her* Do you want some of this? *pauses for a few moments, then frowns* I’m not sure if I want a mate. I wasn’t even sure if I wanted to stay with anyone like that. *shrugs his shoulders, thoughts of being tied down and dissapointing somebody else surfacing to mind along with his concerns and fears* I don’t know what else to say on that matter….

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: *glances up at his plate of food. She grins at him but slowly shakes her head* No, have your fill. You cooked for yourself and deserve to continue to feed yourself. Do not worry yourself about me. *lowers her head to the ground* You already mated with me, Sephiroth. In that matter, you have already become my mate. Though whether that is for one night or longer is your choice. If you truly desire for me to free you from my selfishness… *takes a deep breath and sighs* I shall do it.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *his eyes widen slightly, then he shakes his head* No, I don’t want you to do that. However, just give me time to think about this. That is all I require and ask for. *moves back away to his corner to continue eating, pondering all of Seferia has said and thought, still not entirely sure if he likes the idea of being mated/connected to somebody else. He is also not used to the idea*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: Very well, Sephiroth. Just be warned, the longer you wait to decide, the harder it will be to break off this link. If, for any reason, you come up with the choice that you don’t want to have this link.. It might be very painful for the two of us, at best. *relaxes in her chair and closes her eyes, intending to rest* For now, I need to conserve my energy…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I think I want it, but… I think I want to get used to the concept, first… *sits back down on his bed, then stabs a fork into some vegetables, quietly munching on them. He considers the thought that it would be nice to be close to somebody else, but the concept is still rather foreign to him right now*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: *looks over at him then nods her head* Do not worry on that part. I am not like human females who require close attention and management. My species has always been called “cold” by your species. So, you may have as much time as you need. *decides the chair isn’t all that comfortable and gets up to move to her bed* I believe that tomorrow, you will have little of my help concerning your work. *settles herself on the bed and tries to relax*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: You don’t want to help me with my work tomorrow? Or you will be called away to other things? *frowns* You can’t be leaving because of the heat cycle any more. I… it was taken care of. *pauses, frowning further, wondering if that is the case* Right?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: *Frowns at Sephiroth* No, it is not because I do not want to help you. And you can say that I am being called away if you wish. *turns around to face him* As soon as the eggs inside me harden, I will need to lay them down, Sephiroth. For that reason, I will not be at your side.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Eggs… *goes quiet, thinking that the idea is preposterous at first. Then he has to remind himself that Seferia is a dragon* Do they need to be minded? I don’t know anything about the care of eggs… I only know how to eat them.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: *looks toward the back of the tent* There’s enough free space back there that I can comfortably lay down the eggs. Once that is done, I’ll find the ones that are actually fertilized, if there is more than one, and bring it in here so it can be easily kept warm. From there, all that needs to be done is for it to be kept at a stable temperature and not moved much. *glances down at Seph’s mattress* I might need that…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *moves to his feet again, then nods over at her* Use it if you want to. I shall sleep on the floor, or… beside you on your bed if you desire it. *thinks about the idea of sleeping next to another warm body and finds the idea both comforting, agreeable, and soothing* Will it hurt you? *ponders taking a day or two off his duties to be around*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: I cannot say since I have never laid eggs before, Sephiroth. *frowns at his thoughts of taking time off and shakes her head* This group needs some semblance of leadership at all times. We cannot both take off. I am sorry, but I must insist that you don’t take time off for my sake. I will be fine. *closes her eyes* And you are welcome to sleep on the bed. However, if you are not ready for that yet, you can sleep elsewhere. I will not need your pad for tonight though. Not until I actually lay the eggs.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *nods his head, then finishes his bowl of food. He moves to his feet and places the bowl in the washup area of the tent, then he moves over to the bed and sits down next to Seferia, reaching over to lightly pat her back* Very well. I shall do my job to the best of my ability, even in your absence. Is that agreeable for you?

Viewing 25 posts - 526 through 550 (of 1,674 total)
  • The topic ‘We are Nemesis’ is closed to new replies.