We are Nemesis

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum The Nemesari We are Nemesis

Viewing 25 posts - 451 through 475 (of 1,674 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: *takes a deep breath in order to reclaim the air that she had been momentarily denied of while Seph and her were kissing. She then looks into his eyes as she reaches over to gently rub the side of his head* I promise you that if at any point you start yelling in your head for me to stop, I will do that. *she then looks down at his hands and frowns, thinking that he’s not in the best of condition to coordinate the task of stripping. So she glances at the side then casts a small spell to strip both of them of their clothing. With that, she leans back on the bed*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *gazes back into Seferia’s eyes, looking utterly confused as well as unsure and embarrased. When they are both stripped of their clothing, he immediately averts his attention away from her and shuffles off her altogether, averting his gaze to the floor now* F… forgive me… *grabs at Seferia’s bedsheet to cover himself up with*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: *glances over at Seph and just remains lying down on the bed, impassive for now. However, her body is still producing increasingly stronger amounts of the pheromones since she is excited by him, whether she is letting it show or not. After a moment, she reaches over to gently pat the side of his head* There is nothing to be forgiven about, Sephiroth. *Shakes her head* I would not mind having sex with you, but I do not want to force you either. *sighs and looks up at the ceiling* I suppose I might as well stop hiding this much. *begins psychicly transmitting to him her feelings of attachment to him that had started while she was in his head and helping him become sane again. Those feelings also include an attraction to him, both mentally and physically*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *begins to sway slightly, becoming dizzy and high with the increasing amount of pheremones being released into the air. When Seferia pats the side of his head, he closes his eyes, tilting his head towards her hand, seeming to revel in her gentle touch* As I said before, well… I want to… but… I don’t know what I want… I don’t think I ever knew in the first place. *when he receives the psychic transmissions from her, he snaps his eyes open again, the look of utter confusion returning to his face* *”I.. I don’t understand…”* *his vision begins to leave him, and he finds himself unable to sit up any longer, harmlessly falling onto the bed. Afterwards, he resumes making the throaty purr and moves over her again, seeming to have regained his strength instantly, aggressively kissing her lips*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: *Frowns as she notices the unfocussed look in his eyes, but returns the kisses, not denying Sephiroth his wishes for now* ~Sephiroth, are you still aware?~ *narrows her eyes in thought then tries to delve into his mind with her psychic abilities, bridging their minds like they were when she had been helping him when he was less than sane. She does this partially because she still wants to know that he’s aware of himself, but also because she wants to comfort his mind with her own*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *while his ability to control his body and drives right now has become severed, his mind seems to be relatively calm despite the situation and loss of control. When the bridge is made between their minds, he opens his eyes again, glancing down at her, communicating with her via his thoughts* “I really had no idea… that you felt like that…” *closes his eyes again* “What am I supposed to do with that information? How do I process that? I can’t just ignore it – that would be an insult.” *thinks of his own feelings, which right now are mostly concern for her wellbeing, and the fact that he does not want to degrade or dishonor her with the current situation. This thought combined with his own concern for her wellbeing and sanity is the only thing causing him to hold back and fight against his pheremone-fuelled physical desires now*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: *reaches up to pat the side of his head again* ~I know you had no idea. I hid my feelings toward you on purpose. What I had done in your mind was on orders and I should not abuse that activity for my own gain… Still, I can’t deny that I miss having another mind there in the back of mine at nearly all times.~ *notices his concern for her and shakes her head* ~Sephiroth, you may be stronger than other humans, but I will not be injured by you. You might be a match for my strength, but you are not going to overpower or break me. Even with my old injuries. You need not worry about me.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *shakes his head, then moves to lie down ontop of her, wanting to share his body-heat* *”That’s…”* *grunts, shaking his head again* *”That’s not it at all… I’m not concerned for hurting you. I am concerned for disgracing you, desecrating you…”* *deeply frowns* *”That’s generally what this involves…”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: *allows herself a smile. She then wraps her arms about his mid-section* ~I would not be disgraced by having you mount me. I already stated that your genetics are quite desirable. My instincts clearly tell me that much.~ *thinks once more of what she’s seen humans do then moves her head over to gently kiss the side of his neck before nuzzling his flesh* ~I have full availability of my mental faculties, and if I felt the way you fear I do, I would not let you near me.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *tenses* *”But… it’s an utter violation of your personal space, and dignity…”* *lowers his head to gently bite her jaw area, then raises himself up, shuffling about a bit in order to position himself correctly so he can properly mount her, purring all over again* *”If you really don’t mind, then… well…”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: ~No, Sephiroth, it is not a violation. It is solely the natural way of things. If not you, then I would have another suitor who would attempt this.~ *opens her eyes to watch him then slowly nods* ~Go ahead.~

*Groans and pants as she and Sephiroth spend the rest of the night in the activity of mating. For the most part, she allows him to be on top of her, determining that it’s best to have the weaker member be on top. Not to mention, her instincts are wired to be more submissive to the male once the actual act is occurring. After a few hours, she closes her eyes and pants as she simply lies there. She might still have enough stamina to go again, but her old injuries are aching and she’s more than willing to let Sephiroth to rest. However, she has not broken the bridge to his mind*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *at times he seems to have no control over himself as he engages in the act of mating, but keeps going in spite of his physical state, instinct still fuelled by the pheremones in the air. During the whole incident his mental state fluctuates between enjoyment and regret, though the regret is not for himself, but for Seferia, and for the fact that he doesn’t think she should be doing this, nor letting him take advantage of her. The male only stops once he is utterly worn out, and he flops at her side, panting. He just lies there, his eyelids heavy with exhaustion, feeling quite content, but the regret and concern for Seferia still remains*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: *tilts her head to him, frowning as she once again notices the feelings of regret eminanting from him. She then sighs and moves to lie on her side so that she is facing him* Stop that… You didn’t take advantage of me. You can feel my mind there just as I can feel yours, right? Do you feel a single bit of resentment from me? *her pheromone production is slowly stopping, so the chemicals wouldn’t be so thick as they were earlier that night*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *looks over at her as she speaks, still seeming a little unhappy. However, he slowly nods his head as he accepts her words, sighing at her question* No.. *turns his head away and coughs slightly, then forces himself to sit up, wanting to breathe clear air. There is still a lot on his mind, such as what is going to happen now, and he is also wondering if his current military / professional relationship with Seferia is about to dramatically change, but he doesn’t speak any of this*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: *looks up at him as she feels his thoughts then nods to herself, choosing that they are understandable. She soon gets to her feet, though she stumbles for a bit. As she gains her balance, she once again thinks of how much she despises having been so severely injured that she is nearly invalid. However, once she’s on her feet, she casts a spell to put on a black outfit before walking over to the corner. Soon after swiping Sephiroth’s coat from his corner, she moves back over to his side and offers it to him* You would not like going to get fresh air without something to cover yourself up in. *considers his thoughts on their career and doesn’t seem to understand. She considers how she’s always had no problems being professional and distanced from her position as Clawina’s “daughter” in some points even though she served as the feline’s second-in-command. So, she doesn’t see how anything would change*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *takes the coat from Seferia, then places it on* Thank you… *glances down at the floor, then picks up a pair of his pants to yank on. After that, he moves away to his corner and posessions on the floor, then picks up some soap* You should return to your duties. I am going to immerse myself in the iciest cold water I can find.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: *blinks and stares at him, not understanding what ice cold water would achieve. Then, she hakes her head* It is still the middle of the night, Sephiroth. I can afford myself some time to sleep. *nods toward the bed* But I will change the sheets first. Be careful in whatever place you find to bathe in.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *nods his head, then picks up a towel and heads outside, soon leaving the caves altogether. He moves to the small lake nearby, then strips down, wading into the water, gritting his teeth at the cold-shock over his skin. He ignores this mostly however, and immerses himself under the water completely after a moment, coming up for air again. After he is properly wet down, he picks up his soap and begins to lather up, all the while keeping close attention on the area around him*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: *begins to strip down her bed as Sephiroth leaves the tent, figuring that the lingering pheromones that are trapped in the cloth fibers may bother Sephiroth later. As she is moving to deposit them into the laundry pick-up pile outside her tent, she freezes up as she feels Seph’s initial feeling of coldness. However, she quickly shakes her head and resumes her activities, still not wanting to break off the connection unless Sephiroth tells her to. Still, her thoughts drift as to why he doesn’t want to bathe in more normal and warm temperatures*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *thinks to himself that bathing like this should utterly rid him of his arousal and any lingering feelings of such. He has also chosen to bathe in icy cold water to shock his mind back to reality, and because the lake is the nearest ready-available source of bathing water that can be accessed with the most minimal amount of hassle. After he finishes lathering himself up, he dips his head under the water yet again, then moves out to dry himself off, feeling calmer and more awake now*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: *tilts her head as she observes Seph’s thoughts, but chooses to stop paying attention for now and to give him his privacy. So, she walks over to her cabinet and pulls out a set of black sheets which are clean. After sniffing them to insure that no pheromones had seeped into them, she begins to place them onto the bed*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *dries himself off rather quickly, all the while attentive to his environment. Once he is tolerably dry, he places his clothing back on, then carries the soap and towel back into the caves, heading back into the tent. He says nothing as he moves to his corner and lies down on his floor mattress, sighing slightly* It’s still very much nightfall. We should try to get some sleep.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: *glances over at him then frowns as she notices his position* You do not need to sleep there if you do not wish to. *glances down at her stomach and seems to be contemplating something, but she purposely chooses to block these thoughts from the link she had formed with Sephiroth’s mind. After a moment, she speaks* Actually, definitely come here.. I wish to test your abilities once more.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I don’t mind sleeping where I have allocated myself to sleep. I’m fine with it. *seems curious as he sits up, then rises to his feet again, moving over to Seferia as requested* What is it? *follows her gaze to her stomach, then looks up at her again, grunting* What do you want me to do?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: *quickly snaps her eyes back up to look into his face then she softly speaks* After this night, I would think that most humans would want to continue sleeping beside the one who they.. *sighs* Never mind, that isn’t important. *reaches out to grasp onto his dominant hand then presses it against her abdomen* I wish to know what you feel when you use your abilities to “scan” my physical condition. Nothing that complicated.

Viewing 25 posts - 451 through 475 (of 1,674 total)
  • The topic ‘We are Nemesis’ is closed to new replies.