We are Nemesis

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum The Nemesari We are Nemesis

Viewing 25 posts - 426 through 450 (of 1,674 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sighs, giving up for now, letting Seferia continue with her massage. When the pheremones seep into the air and reach his nose, he snorts slightly, not liking the odour. However, he sits there and puts up with them for now, thinking to himself that he can keep an eye on his own sanity levels so they don’t overpower him*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: *begins to softly hum to herself, thinking of one of the traditional songs that Clawina and her kind would sing while the dragon was growing up. For now, she ignores Seph’s snort and just continues to work on relaxing his muscles. Eventually, she moves her hands up and gently kneads her fingers into the back of his scalp*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *groans slightly as he feels her fingers on her scalp. The combination of pheremones, Seferia’s touch, and the humming all assist to make him slowly drifs into a high state of contentment, and he relaxes utterly, his shoulders and arms hanging limply. In fact, the only thing keeping him sitting up now is the position he is currently in*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: *notices the state of mind and relaxation Sephiroth has fallen into. So, she stops the massage and just gently sets her hands on his shoulders and guides him down so that he’s lying on his mattress. Once that is done, she shifts over and begins to gently remove his boots for him*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *is only instinctually aware of his actions now and sits up once again after Seferia guides him into a lying position. He attempts to circle his arms around her, then begins trying to pull her down ontop of him*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: *drops the boot that she was removing as Sephiroth pulls her down. She looks into his eyes then sighs and shakes her head* Sephiroth, I’ll stay here with you so these urges don’t cause you mental anguish. However, I won’t do anything more than lie her with you. Understand? I can see that you are not fully aware of yourself, and I won’t take advantage of you.. *gently pats his shoulder* Do you understand?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *makes an unintelligable noise in response and tries to focus his eyes on her, not quite managing it at first. When he does finally manage to focus his eyes, he blinks a bit at the fact Seferia is so close to him now and groaning slightly. He begins trying to fight through his mental haziness, clumsily pushing her away with his left hand* Nnngh…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: *Shakes her head and pats the side of Seph’s head* Sephiroth, be still. I already told you that I will not take advantage of you. You can trust me. Just go to sleep. This will be easier on you if I’m here. Whether you will like that fact later, I cannot say, but for now, this is best for you. *uses her other hand to grip onto his left hand* Just settle down and try to go to sleep.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *continues trying to push Seferia away, but if she is persistant, he would soon give up thanks to his current state of mind. He relaxes his left hand, then sighs, holding onto his breath for a moment in an attempt to find out whether or not it would help him any. When it doesn’t, he sighs and rests his head down, trying to bury his face in his pillow, wanting to muffle out some of Seferia’s pheremone scents*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: *deeply sighs at Sephiroth’s actions then moves her right hand out to gently pat the side of his head* ~Just go to sleep, Sephiroth. You can trust me to insure nothing will happen. Just relax and go to sleep. You’ll be fine.~ *begins to hum once more, trying to help soothe him. For now, she remains by his side, not wanting to cause him more conflict with what the pheromones are doing to him or stir anything up by leaving*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *wriggles slightly in discomfort, frowning at her* *”Go to sleep? I’m not tired.”* *growls slightly, scowling* *”Want to help…? Get rid of that smell….”* *closes his eyes, furrowing his eyebrows* *”It’s making me high. I was fine before…”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: *slowly nods as she listens to Seph’s complaints* ~Very well then… But if you start, as the humans say, “freaking out” as I start moving away, I’ll choose to stay.~ *pats the side of his head then begins to push herself up into a sitting position, intending to move away from him*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *immediately begins moving to his feet, making a throaty noise resembling a purr, growling at himself as he discovers that his movement isn’t really voluntary* *”What… what is this?!”* *growls louder and begins to flinch, wanting to make himself lie down again. He squeezes his eyes shut, then snarls*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: *groans at his noises and turns to set her hands on his shoulders* Sephiroth, I told you that this might be too late.. *shakes her head at him and tries to help gently push him back down onto his mat* I’m just glad that you are aware of yourself to some level.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grunts* *”To a degree…”* *slowly shakes his head* *”Is this going to get any better….? The scent has lined my nose, throat, and probably my lungs now…”* *groans* *”It’s like being high and very sexually charged at the same time…”* *when Seferia pushes him down, he pushes against her, then tries to move his crotch towards her, hissing at himself*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: *calmly speaks, completely ignoring his advances for now and simply tries to push him down* I’m only just starting my heat cycle, not to mention my first one.. It’ll only get stronger until it’s over in a few days. *Sighs at him* The chemicals my body produce are made to attract male dragons, who have much sturdier minds than humans, Sephiroth. That is why you feel so overwhelmed. Do not worry, you’ll be fine. I already told you several times that I won’t abuse you like this. You can trust me.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *closes his eyes* *”It gets worse for you though, doesn’t it…?”* *seems a little bit frustrated as he is pushed down, then he resists against her, also willingly wanting to sit up* *”Where will you hide…?”* *deeply sighs, slowly shaking his head* *”You might need to go sooner than planned. I…”* *snarls* *”My mind is sturdy…”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: *frowns at his continued insistence on sitting upright, but chooses to let him do as he pleases. She then stands up and moves to her chair* I can’t say that I know exactly where I’ll go. *glances over him, expecting him to leap at her at any point* If you truly dislike what my hormones are producing, I’ll leave tonight once the majority of inhabitants here are asleep. I do not wish to be a bother to you.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *slowly rises to his feet once Seferia moves away, then heads towards her, crouching down in front of her again, once again making his throaty psuedo-purring noise* *”I don’t really want you to go away, but telling me where you are going would defeat the purpose of going away at all…”* *leans over her, pushing his crotch up against her leg, then begins to rub his aroused genitals against her leg despite the fact that they are still in his pants. He seems unhappy with what he is doing and closes his eyes, trying to mentally blot it out*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: *slowly shakes her head at his actions and grips onto his shoulders. She begins to slowly lead him to her bed, finding it to be closer at the moment. Once in front of the bed, she tries to push him down into a sitting position* If you want me to stay, then I shall. However, you will have to live with the smells and chemicals, Sephiroth. Can you do that? *tilts her head* You do not look like you are willing to have sexual intercourse with me, though…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *willingly sits down as Seferia guides him down onto her bed, but he doesn’t really stay still. He tries to lean against her again and push his crotch against her side once more* *”To be perfectly honest with you, for the sake of decency I am trying to fight against it… but… I want to have sexual intercourse right at this very moment.. the thought is maddening. And overwhelming…”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: *glances to the side* Well… The elders have said that pheromone production stops not long after fertilization.. *shakes her head* Is this what you truly want? If it is.. Well, I can’t deny that you are quite a good genetic donor, to speak in cold terms.. And.. I do care for you, but I think that is a side-affect of my deep involvement inside your brain when I was actively rehabilitating you. *glances to the floor* Breaking that off left me wanting to go back over and over again, but that is just a selfish desire. *quickly shakes her head* Still, if you honestly want me to go through with this, I’ll change into a human to make it less disturbing for you.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *leans backs away from her again, seeming to be contemplating her words. He seems troubled as he turns his head away* *”This is all very overwhelming and complicated… I…”* *flinches slightly, gritting his teeth hard* *”I’m not disturbed, though…”* *suddenly leans towards her and begins trying to shove her down onto the bed*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: *closes her eyes as Sephiroth begins to push her, at first not moving at all. However, she soon shifts into her human guise so that her genitals would match a bit better with his. After, she opens her eyes and moves to sit down next to Sephiroth out of her own will* I just want to insure this is what you truly want, Sephiroth. *thinks for a moment then leans in and tries to mimic the kissing motion she’s seen humans do*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *quickly turns his head in response to meet her kiss, returning it with mild aggression* *”To tell you the truth, I don’t even know…”* *begins pulling at his pants, hurriedly ridding himself of them* *”I don’t… really know what I have ever wanted…”* *breaks off the kiss, then begins to nuzzle her, rubbing his cheek up against hers, resuming his pseudo-purring sound. He moves back from her again shortly, seeming utterly confused and conflicted*

Viewing 25 posts - 426 through 450 (of 1,674 total)
  • The topic ‘We are Nemesis’ is closed to new replies.