We are Nemesis

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum The Nemesari We are Nemesis

Viewing 25 posts - 301 through 325 (of 1,674 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: *silently watches him, standing mostly still as Sephiroth moves about. However, she steps to the side to allow him to exit as he disposes of the dregs of his damaged goods* ~I honestly do not care what size it is. It is still too small for my natural form. That is why your presense will be of no bother to me.~ *frowns as she eyes the futton and shakes her head. Still, she moves over to the singular chair in the room and sits down.*

Zack: *grins up at Aeris as she moves to rub him. However, his grin vanishes for a moment as he hears about the concept of a Rabies shot. He then shakes his head and pulls back his ears, but soon enough, he slowly nods, deciding that it’d be for the best. Then, he looks up at Cloud, wanting to see how he’s doing*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *moves back into the tent, then sits down on his futon again, setting his bag out flat on the ground* Do you ever get a proper chance to stretch out in your true form? It must be frustrating for you at times, I would guess.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: *turns her head to look at Sephiroth. She then slowly shakes her head* Yesterday was the first time I had returned to my true self for several months, Sephiroth. It is not overly frustrating for me. *closes her eyes, not seeming to be bothered by the topic at all* You saw how much more damage there is in my real form. It is actually more comfortable for me to be without that additional pain.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Ah, I see… *leans back against the tent pole in his corner and shuffles through his posessions for the book he has been reading at night* I hope a proper tent is given to the others. My small one-man tent wasn’t much good for anything, apart from lying down in and stretching out on my back at the end of the day.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: *speaks in a matter-of-fact tone* Sekhmet ordered for your tent to be dismantled, Sephiroth. She didn’t want to give you the chance to avoid her punishment. *keeps her eyes closed* Read as much as you want tonight, Sephiroth. The light will be no hindrance to my rest.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *slowly nods his head* *”I don’t enjoy her ridiculous demands much, I have to admit.”* *sighs* *”If I say another thing to offend her, I am liable to be thrown out entirely, or beheaded.”* *scowls, muttering* Irritating…

Aeris: Don’t worry too much, Zacky. Once that’s over, that’s it. *grins*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: *shakes her head and then opens her eyes to look at Sephiroth* Sekhmet might have a temper, but she would not go so far. Even then, I will always be around to talk sense into her if she were to make such a demand. It does us no good to kill off allies. Especially ones with your skills, son of Jenova.

Zack: *rolls his eyes at Aeris, having already gotten over the idea of the shot. He then sets his forepaws on Cloud’s bed so he can prop himself up to get a good view of his friend. After a moment, he looks at Aeris* “Does he know what happened… Oh yea, you can’t understand me.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grunts slightly* I still don’t think she likes me at all. If she had her way, I’d be out there and probably would end up serving as live bait to the Nemesis. *pulls his blanket over himself, then scowls* I’m better off saying nothing to her from now on.

Cloud: *blinks as he looks down at the wolf* Hey guys, um… there’s a wild wolf in here and he’s looking at me kind of funny… *remains up on the table, not wanting to get bitten*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: *closes her eyes* You will need to learn how to make a working relationship with her, Sephiroth. Your largest problem is that she was raised by her mother, who originally lead a campaign to eliminate the human virus from this planet. By you appearing to be human, you already have several negative strikes against you. Still, if you are patient and hold your own tongue and temper, you will be able to turn her to your side in as much as she would respect you.

Zack: *pulls his ears back at Cloud’s words then hops down onto all fours again. He then looks around and thinks. Soon after, he trots over to where he left the Buster Sword then picks it up, trying to indicate that he is the wielder of the sword. He holds the handle in his jaws and then tries to position it on his back, thinking that might get his message through even more*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I just hope she doesn’t turn into a tyrant. That’s the last thing this place needs – some idiot ruling with an iron fist and commanding people to her every whim. Between the Nemesis and a tyrant queen, we would just be between one villian and another. *rises to his feet* I need to acquire a new set of crockery, collect my rations for the evening and to feed myself.

Cloud: *simply stares at Zack, then lightly shakes Aeris’s shoulder* Hey, look what that wolf is doing. It wants to steal the Buster Sword. Zack is going to be so pissed off when he sees this.

Aeris: *blinks* Ummm…. Cloud? That IS Zack…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: *a small frown appears on her lips and she slowly shakes her head. She then opens up her eyes* The child is young and still in pain over the death of her mother. That is why she acts out so much at the moment. She is no tyrant, I can assure you of that. She is simply impulsive due to her age. *nods at his next statement though she seems a bit confused by his actions* If you desire, you may use any of the dining utilities that I have in this tent. It will be of no bother to me. However, you might want to make a decicion as to whether you were going to settle in your make-shift bed or not. To the best of my knowledge, your species doesn’t normally cover themselves in blankets only to stand up a few minutes after that.

Zack: *whimpers after a moment of trying to balance the buster sword on his back then lets it clatter onto the ground. He then sighs and nods at Aeris’s words. This time, he tries to give Cloud a large grin*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Cloud: *stares at Zack, then slides off the table to stare at him more closely, reaching out towards him* What the hell…? How the heck did that happen?! *looks rather bothered and concerned, yanking his hand back again* Will I catch it too…?

Sephiroth: *sighs at Seferia’s explanation, then shakes his head* I am being indecisive right now, Seferia. *sets his book down, then leaves the tent*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *rolls his eyes at Cloud’s question then snorts* “It’s not a disease, Cloud… Though I don’t know what Hojo did to you…” *sighs then moves closer to his friend, wanting to give him the chance to examine him. He then glances over at Aeris, wondering if she’ll answer Cloud’s questions*

Seferia: Indecisive? *watches him leave then frowns and shakes her head. She then closes her eyes again and decides to get some rest. She’d appear to be deeply asleep, while still sitting in the chair, when Sephiroth returns. However, as with most dragons, she would be fully aware of her surroundings even in her sleep*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *spends a decent amount of time away from the tent, returning again with a new plate and cup, his ration of bread for tomorrow, a large jar containing a special liquid for pickling/preservation, and a large slab of raw meat. He immediately places it down on the table once back inside the tent, then begins to cut it up and place it into the jar to preserve it. After he has done that, he places the lid on the jar and carries it to his corner, shaking out his blankets so he can lie down. He strips down to his underwear and curls up under the covers of his bed, soon drifting off into a light state of sleep*

Cloud: *continues to stare at Zack, but doesn’t come any closer, fearing his growling* How did this happen to you, man?

Aeris: *sighs* Sephy did it to him. Not on purpose, mind you. Just… *blinks* I don’t know how.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: *calmly speaks as she senses Seph’s slowing breathing rate, also calling off the spell that has been keeping the tent lit* Good night, Sephiroth. *despite the fact that she is responding to his actions, she remains deep asleep and doesn’t really move that much. In fact, she’d still be sleeping in that chair well into the early hours of morning*

Zack: *Sighs as Cloud keeps his distance then hops closer to his friend and gently butts his head against Cloud’s left leg. He then nods at Aeris’s words and looks around. He soon trots to a soft bit of ground and begins scratching out the words “accident” then “Hojo”*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *just sleeps until the later hours of the morning himself, remaining curled up and completely under his covers to prevent bugs from attacking him or buzzing around his ears during the night. Thus, when Seferia rises, he would still be quite asleep*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: *slowly opens up her eyes as the sun begins to rise outside, even though one would think that she’d have no means of knowing such was occurring. Slowly, she pushes herself out of the seat and stretches. For a moment, she walks over to Sephiroth to inspect his status. She kneels down before him, taking care not to disturb his rest and inspects his pillow. Soon after, she casts a spell to give him what she thinks is a more comfortable down pillow and change his covers into more high-quality material as well. She then stands up and walks out of the tent, intending to get to work*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth *just continues to sleep on, not disturbed by Seferia’s prescence or changes despite the fact that he is a light sleeper. Because he is not on any schedule or anything, he rises when he has had enough sleep. He lazily yawns as he sits up, frowning at his pillow and bedcovers. He promptly looks around him to see if he was moved during the night, then shrugs as he finds nothing, moving to his feet so he can enter the private area of the tent to relieve himself, sending a telepathic message to Seferia as he moves* *”What happened last night Did we move anywhere?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: *looks up from a report that she had been examining, glancing in the direction of her tent. She then shakes her head* ~No, we did not move anywhere, Sephiroth. To the best of my knowledge, all that occurred in that tent last night was that the two of us rested. You were on that mat and I was in the chair. You also clearly slept in. Do note that after this week is over, you cannot do that any longer.~

*Seferia’s tent as a bathing area somewhat like Sekhmet’s; however, it is not as large and “extravagant”. It is just a tub that is more than sufficient for a human to soak in, but it would need to be manually filled with water*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”Acknowledged.”* *pauses, confused* *”I still don’t really know what happened to my bedding. I approve, but… I don’t ever remember owning a feather pillow. That’s something for more important people here, such as yourself, or the princess.”* *sighs* *”And your bathing area sure beats my 2′ x 2′ space.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: ~I took it upon myself to give you better bedding by simply casting a spell to modify the substances that your previous bedding was made of. I am glad that you approve of it.~ *pauses for a moment then calmly responds* ~Use the bathing area as much as you need. I required one present due to the difficulty in trekking all the way to the nearest river.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”I thank you for what you have done. I probably won’t use your bathing area for much, but it is nice to know that such is there.”*

Rizon: *is awake by now, and properly groomed and dressed. He moves out of his tent and walks across the grounds towards Sekhmet’s tent, wanting to talk to her. When he approaches the tent, he makes a mild frustrated noise at the guards* Where is the princess? I desire an audience with her.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: ~Understood. Still, try to keep yourself clean. Simply because we are having hard times does not excuse yourself for being dirty.~ *sets down the report she was reading and sighs. She then decides to take a break. So, she rises to her feet and begins making her way to the tent*

Guard: *glances over at Rizon then make a slight grunting sound* The Princess is with her brother. I believe they are going through her daily lessons. *swishes his tail*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”I usually keep myself clean with a bucket of warm water and soap. Occaisonally I will bathe in the river not far from here if I sense that the area is safe. It’s not hard to wash yourself with the bare essentials.”*

Rizon: *bobs his head, becoming aggitated* Alright… who else is in a position of authority around here? I need to talk to somebody.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: *strolls into the tent and moves to her small stash of food, soon pulling out a bit of lamb meat that she had stored the other day* ~I appreciate that you do keep your cleanliness in mind. Still, you are free to use the facilities in there. It is not hard for my magic to fill that thing with water.~ *opens up the container with the meat and begins to munch on it. Meanwhile, her body forms a small bit of pheromones, but due to the potency of dragon pheromones, it might feel like much more*

Guard: Hrmph, how long have you been here? *points in the direction of the command center* All the ones with authority gather around there. You can usually find Seferia there.

Viewing 25 posts - 301 through 325 (of 1,674 total)
  • The topic ‘We are Nemesis’ is closed to new replies.