The past of your main muse Sephy

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Visions of the Past The past of your main muse Sephy

Viewing 25 posts - 76 through 100 (of 368 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: It’s alright. I can’t complain. If I do, I usually get punished. Hojo says I’m special and I need to be cared for here. I have no father and my mother has died, so I stay here until I’m thirteen years old. After that, they want to send me off into the army because I will make an exceptional fighter.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Shakes her head* Why don’t you say the truth and not the pre-programmed response that Hojo prefers to hear, hm? I’ve seen how you cry at night. *crosses her arms*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *frowns and lowers his head, not really having a response or rebuttal to Jenna’s statement. He remains silent for a good few minutes, then sighs* What about it? You’re not going to tell on me, are you? Hojo gets very mad when I do disagreeable things.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: For such a smart boy, you don’t seem to be able to grasp these words. I. Am. Not. With. Hojo’s. Team. I do not work for him. I do not report to him. I am here for my own reasons. *reaches out to pat Seph’s shoulder* And one of those reasons is that I think you need a friend.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I do need a friend. *slowly nods his head* It’s rather lonely in here all day. *glances up at her and frowns* But won’t you get into trouble?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *grins at him* Trust me, I can take care of myself. Anyway, what Hojo doesn’t know doesn’t hurt him. *smirks at Seph then thinks for a moment* Here, let me give you something to remind you that you do have a friend in the world. *closes her eyes and concentrates, before making a large flight feather from her wings appear in her hands. She shakes the feather for a bit, making certain it’s solid, then hands it over to Sephy* Take it.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *takes the feather, staring at it in wonderment* Wow, it’s nice.. where did you get it from? It looks like it came from a phoenix, or some other really rare bird with a fire element…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Grins, liking the way that he has reacted to the feather* Well, let’s just say that it came from an angel. I think that sounds more than good enough to me at least. *glances over at the Dinner he was left* I see they feed you the best of the best in here.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *Screws his face up in disgust* Yes, only the best reconstituted mashed potatoes and whatever steamed vegetables they could get from the cafeteria for me. Sometimes there’s some nice pieces of chicken or beef in gravy, but sometimes not. *glances down at the feather once more* An angel? I’d like to see it.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: Maybe, one day, you will get to see the angel. For now, you’re just going to need to be patient. *looks down at Seph* Would you like something good to drink for a change? It’s the least I can give you.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *frowns* All they ever give me to drink is water. I’m not really thirsty right now, but thank you.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Shrugs and pulls out a bottle of Piña Colada before setting it on his table anyway* Well, it’ll be there if you decide that you want to try it. *the bottle is not labeled, so it’d just look like a lemonade or yellow-tinted drink* This tastes rather good and is a nice change from just water.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *tilts his head and picks up the bottle, taking the cap off and tasting the liquid inside. He decides he really likes it and begins drinking it happily* Thank you very much, ma’am. It’s nice.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *grins at Seph and pats the top of his head* I’m glad you like it. It is a rather fun and nice tasting drink. *frowns as she realizes that he’s drinking it at quite a fast pace* You may want to slow down a bit though..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Why is that? *finishes off the bottle in a few moments and makes a loud burp, grinning* That feels better. Though my head feels a little dizzy…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: It’s a drink that’s called a Piña Colada. It’s just a mild alcoholic drink. Nothing that you’d need to worry about though. *pats the top of his head* I’m glad that you enjoyed it, Sephiroth.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *stumbles slightly as the alcoholic content of the drink hits him, causing him to stumble and sway in a groggy manner* It was really good… *flops down onto his bed* Mm…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *softly chuckles at the boy, not even thinking that she may have harmed him and pats his back* Sleep well, little one. I’ll see you tomorrow night. *she steps away to exit the cell and watches him for a few hours before heading off to leave as dawn begins to hit*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *just makes a content sleepy noise and lies there for a few hours while his head swims in a state of mild drunkardness, soon falling asleep*

Sephiroth sleeps peacefully for the night, only to be woken up the next morning by Hojo, who charges into his cell the next morning because of reports that he was given unauthorized liquids to drink. Hojo picks up the empty pina colada bottle and grabs Sephy by the arm, sniffing him, before dragging him out of the cell, ordering the other lab assistants to make him purge the contents of his stomach. Sephiroth spends the day being rather miserable and feeling unwell after the purjative medicine he was given, and is only returned to his cell in the late evening when the staff are assured that he is going to be fine.

He lies face down on his bed, whimpering to himself, wishing the entire world would just go away.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna once again spends the day in the warehouse, resting up and thinkng. Overall, she has quite a non-eventful and boring day filled of sleep with more sleep. Still, there are points in which she briefly allows her mind to dwell over the events of the previous night. She considers the short conversation that she had with Sephiroth and vows to herself to have an even longer one tonight.

So, that evening, just as Hojo is preparing to leave, she enters the lab once more. She is unaware of the difficulties that Seph had throughout the night and just moves into the lab as if nothing were wrong. Furthermore, she is less than concerned that Hojo may spot her.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hojo: *spies Jenna as she enters the lab area and flags her down* You, woman. Stop. *stands in front of her, scowling* An unauthorised substance was given to the experimental subject last night. It happened while you were here, surely you would have seen it. If you have anything to report at all, please write it out and leave it on my desk. If it happens again and the boy receives a larger dose, it may kill him, especially if it reacts with the medications he is on.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *looks over at Hojo and softly speaks* Of course. If I see anything, I’ll let you know right away, sir. We do not want Sephiroth to die, afterall. *tries to move past him, not interested in speaking any further with him*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hojo: *growls, allowing her to pass* Good. Thank you very much. *picks up his coat and exits the lab for the evening*

Sephiroth: *lies face down on his bed and whimpers as his stomach hurts, just wanting to lie still to minimize the pain and discomfort*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *wanders about the lab for a bit, trying to insure that no one suspects her of going straight to Sephiroth’s cell. She acts as if she’s observing the night crew, taking fake notes as she wanders about. However, by the time an hour and a half has passed by, she figures that no one is watching her. So, she heads off to Seph’s cell and walks through the glass agian. She frowns as she notices the way that he is lying on his bed and kneels down next to him* Hey, boy. What happened? Did Hojo beat you up again?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *groans up at her* My stomach hurts… Hojo made me throw up this morning because I ate something bad, or something silly like that…

Viewing 25 posts - 76 through 100 (of 368 total)
  • The topic ‘The past of your main muse Sephy’ is closed to new replies.