The past of your main muse Sephy

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Visions of the Past The past of your main muse Sephy

Viewing 25 posts - 51 through 75 (of 368 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Shakes her head and slowly pushes her hair away from her eyes, having become tired of having it obscure her vision. Then, she picks up the tray and puts it near to Seph’s chest, nudging him* Come on, just eat something. It’ll make you feel better.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *mumbles* No… *shuffles back up against the wall, not the least bit interested in it* I’m not hungry… go away.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Shrugs and stands up, yawning* Very, well, boy. Suit yourself. I haven’t slept in nearly fourty-eight hours anyway. *she gently pats his back* Take care of yourself, little one. *Giving him a faint friendly grin, she straightens up before heading out of the lab. She has no intentions of returning until the following evening*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *wait until she’s gone before eating the food. He leaves half of it behind due to the fact he doesn’t feel well and sleeps for the night*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna finds an empty warehouse area on the east end of the upper plate and decides to rest there for the day. She takes her time emptying a few creates so that she could devise a make-shift bed. Once the bed is created, she tosses the disguise to the side and moves to lie down on her “bed”. She remains asleep for the entirety of the night and the majority of the next day.

Meanwhile, Hojo would receive word on the following day that one of his lab-assistants, the one Jenna stole her current clothing from, had been murdered. The report contains full details as to how the body was found and what sort of condition it was in, but there are no given leads as to who killed the assistant.

Jenna wakes up around three pm the following day and stretches. She groans at the faint stiffness in her back due to her rather pathetic bed, but chooses to ignore the annoyance. Soon afterwards, Jenna changes back into the scientist disguise and heads out to return to the Shin-Ra building. She stolls into Hojo’s lab at about five pm, not caring about the time at all.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hojo was livid with rage when he got the report about the dead assistant the following morning. He sat down at his desk to read the information and shook his head in disgust as he read over the acts commited as described in the report. He began to organize the paperwork to hire a new assistant, but it did not ever occur to him that Jenna was responsible for it. At most he pondered her prescence was because of the assistant being murdered.

For Sephiroth, it was just another average day in the lab. More tests, more being told what to do, more anger and violence directed towards him when he did not do as he was told. He was miserable and he wanted to escape, but there was nothing he could do.

Later that evening, the day-shift assistants left and the night-shift assistants began to file in for the evening’s work. Hojo growled as he noticed the female ‘assistant’ arrive and moved to stop her, growling.

“Where were you all day? We have been down one person since the lab tech was killed, and you were here during the day yesterday. Shifts do not alternate between morning and evening for individual staff.” He growled. “What’s going on?”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *blinks then looks up at Hojo, a bit surprised that he is still in at this hour. She is so taken off-guard that she fails to insure that her eyes are entirely covered by her bangs, so they may be partially visible to Hojo* I thought that I explained to you before that I am not officially part of your staff. I am evaluating your work and inspecting the premises and staff within. As such, I can go and come as I please.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hojo: *growls* Who sent you? I do not like the fact that you can come and go as you please, assessing my work as you see fit. Do something useful with yourself and keep an eye on my staff. One of them here is guilty of murder. *snarls*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Yes, I heard. I shall watch all of them, sir. As for who sent me, that is not information you need to know. *tries to move around Hojo since she is no longer interested in speaking to him any longer*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hojo: *narrows his eyes suspiciously at her, but packs up his work for the day and heads out of the lab, going home for the day.*

The lab is fairly quiet for the time being, save for other lab assistants in the background growing the next batch of Jenova cells for injecting into Sephiroth tomorrow afternoon. The boy himself is in his holding cell, and currently eating his dinner, also reading over a large book on the history of Midgar he has been given to read.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *ignores the way Hojo looked at her, not interested in what he thinks about her. She simply heads further into the lab and wanders around for a bit to make it seem like she’s examining the full lab before stopping infront of Sephiroth’s cell. Once there, she leans against the wall and stares at him, contemplating whether to actually speak to the boy or not. She’d remain there for a good hour or two, not saying anything if not bothered*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *just finishes off his dinner and moves to sit at his desk to read. He seems not to notice nor care about Jenna’s prescence, and only briefly glances up at her a few times throughout the hour. He does not question why she is looking at him and just carries on with what he was asked to do*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *purses her lips together as she finally comes to a decicion. She quickly looks around to make certain that none of the other assistants are watching before stepping toward Seph’s cell. She continues to walk toward him and simply walks straight through the glass to get to him, using a spell to make herself temporarily intangible just for the duration of her trip through the glass. She finally stops once she’s right infront of Sephiroth, but she doesn’t speak, for she’s not even certain what to say now*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *just continues to read, not noticing her for a few minutes. He turns the page and notices her shadow on his book and glances up at her curiously* I didn’t hear you come in. Forgive me. *quickly closes the book and sets it on the table, standing up at attention for her*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *tilts her head, confused by Seph’s reaction* What are you doing that for, boy? *pushes her hair to the side, sick of having her hair covering her face* I am not with Hojo’s group.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: You do not want to perform a health check on me? *seems a little confused* I do not understand why you have come in here.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *shakes her head* No, I am not here to perform anything on you. *moves closer to him and examines him* I just wanted to speak to you. You seem to live quite a lonely existence. *shrugs, not even certain how to phrase her motives* My name is Jenna.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Hello, Mrs Jenna. *bows his head politely to her* You look well today. If you want to examine my quarters or need my help, let me know.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Hm? Misses Jenna? First of all, I’m not married. Second of all, I don’t need such formalities. *moves in closer to him bends down so she’s at even level with him and looks into his eyes* You are a peculiar little boy, do you know that?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *stares at Jenna, not knowing whether to take her comment as a compliment or not* Um, thanks? *remains standing relatively still, as if waiting to be inspected*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *shakes her head at him* Why are you doing that? I already told you that I am not with Hojo’s group. I will not be experimenting on you at all. So, relax. I’m a friend.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: You’re a friend? *bows his head again to her* My name is Sephiroth. I am pleased to meet you. *moves to sit back down at his table* Do you like to read? I do. I learn a lot from books. Especially this one. It’s boring in parts and the tutor says I have to read it all, but it’s not too bad really.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Yes, you can say that I like to read. *looks at the book and shrugs* I’m glad that you are finding enjoyment in what that idiot Hojo gives you. Tell me, why do you keep on bowing to me? I do not deserve to be bowed to.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Bowing is a sign of politeness. It’s also a formal sign of gratitude. You did not know that? Everybody does it here. Especially people in those suits and ties.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Well, I don’t need you to bow to me, boy. I am your friend, not a superior. *sits down on his table and crosses her legs* You don’t like it here, do you? I don’t blame you if you don’t. It’s rather opressing, even when you’re looking in on it from the outside.

Viewing 25 posts - 51 through 75 (of 368 total)
  • The topic ‘The past of your main muse Sephy’ is closed to new replies.