The past of your main muse Sephy

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Visions of the Past The past of your main muse Sephy

Viewing 25 posts - 26 through 50 (of 368 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth’s eyes widen as he gets another glimpse into Jenna’s eyes. He groans as he suddenyl feels funny and disorientated. Did she inject him, or not? Sephiroth’s train of thought is lost as he declines into the state of sedation. He doesn’t quite fall asleep, but isn’t paticularly awake any more.

He puts his head down on the table and makes soft noises in protest, laying quite still.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna faintly frowns as she considers the way that Seph looked at her. Does he suspect what she really was? Does he have the ability to sense things like that? Probably not… The boy probably just is not familiar with being around females. Afterall, she is clearly the only female in this entire lab.

She sighs and shakes her head, quite irritated by the fact that Hojo is taking notice of her and not just using his regular staff. Certainly he trusts his other assistants better than just some random assistant who just “appeared”…

“Well, the boy is ready. That idiot better get his ass in here soon,” she softly mumbled under her breath.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hojo walked back into the lab, wheeling a small stretcher with him. He kicked at the doorway where he had tripped over before. He glared at Jenna, figuring he would make her first few days difficult for her. If she was able to tolerate it, then she was a useful team member.

“You,” Hojo addressed her in an unfriendly tone. “Throw the brat onto the stretcher and follow me.” He narrowed his eyes at her. “Who sent you? I did not get any correspondance about receiving a new employee.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *frowns slightly, quite irritated that it took Hojo this long to bother asking her that question. The stupid idiot should have started asking her questions right away, at least that’s how she believes it should have occurred. So, she straightens up and clears her throat before clearly speaking* The president sent me down here to keep tabs on your progress, Professor. He wants to insure that you are not wasting his money, so he wanted me to evaluate what you were doing down here. I am intended to watch your activities and report back to him.

*a faint grin spread acorss her lips as she thought of something else to do to the scientist who stood infront of her. She cast a spell to make it seem as if the stretcher had hit a small bump in the floor and thus made it slam back into Hojo’s stomach*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hojo: *makes a winded noise as he is slammed in the stomach. He steps back and hugs his stomach area, taking a few moments to recover* There was nothing that could have caused that… *crouches down to inspect the stretcher, not wanting to use it if it really is faulty* Oh, so you’re one of those babysitters, hm? Going to make sure I keep quiet and do what I’m told? I dare you to try and find any suggestion that I am wasting time. *gets to his feet again* Move the boy onto this. Then you can admire our scanning machine.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *slowly nods and walks over to Seph. She picks him up, being gentle about it then slowly carries him over to the stretcher before setting him down* Yes, I’m certain that it’s the best that Shin-Ra’s money can afford.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hojo: *snarls slightly, not sure whether or not she’s being sarcastic or not. He says nothing however, and wheels the unconcious boy out of the laboratory and into the room behind the lab which contains a giant scanning machine. He loads the boy onto the sliding table, and heads into the radiation proofed glass room beside the machine* Come in here with me. That is, if you don’t want to be blasted with radiation. *sits down at the desk and starts up the scanning machine, causing the table Sephy is on to slowly slide inside the machine, making loud thumping sounds as it takes pictures*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *snorts in irritation, not liking how little time Hojo gave her to head for cover before he started up the machine. She frowns in concern as she watches the machine work then looks over at Hojo* Was it wise to have the child eat before putting him in that machine? Wouldn’t the radiation disturb his stomach and make him reject the food?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hojo: *shrugs his shoulders* It is only a scanning machine. It will not affect his insides. Besides, if we didn’t feed him, he would start to complain about being hungry. *begins looking at the x-ray style pictures taken by the machine and frowns with concern* His liver is larger than what it is supposed to be.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *ignores Hojo and turns her attention to the boy. A deep frown crosses her lips as she considers how much pain he must experience each day. Still, despite how much she sympathisizes with the boy, she throws out all ideas of breaking him out for the time being. She knows it’s not her place to interfere with his life and she should just stand back and watch*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hojo: *narrows his eyes slightly as he continues to scan with the machine* Still think it’s a waste of time, woman? *makes some printouts of the boy’s liver, then orders the machine to examine Sephy’s brain and skull area, smirking as he is able to see signs of developing areas on both hemispheres of Sephys brain that will later grow into centers which can generate large amounts of psychic energy* Isn’t that amazing? All that has been caused by Mako radiation therapy and years worth of dosing him with Jenova cells.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *glances down at the print outs, tilting her head. She doesn’t particularly understand anything of what Hojo is showing her* What exactly does this mean? All I see is a brain. *she shrugs and continues to examine the print outs*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hojo: *picks up another printout of Sephy’s brain scans, then takes a permanent marker out from the desk, circling two small growths on the hemispheres of Sephy’s brain* Some would say those are calcified tumors. Wouldn’t you? *snickers* No, they’re the most glorious creations in the evolution of mankind.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *tilts her head* They’re blobs. I don’t see how those are great evolutions at all. *as she moves her head, her hair would slide about and may part from covering her eyes for a brief second, but Jenna quickly moves her head again to insure that her eyes are covered*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hojo: *snorts* You’re a scientist but you don’t appreciate science and progress? Ingrate. *continues making scans of Sephiroth in silence, not willing to talk to Jenna further right now*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Shrugs and remains silent throughout the rest of the procedures. She is less than interested in following through with continued small-talk and just wants to watch the small boy on the stretcher. Her eyes narrow as she considers how unfair the child’s life must be and she clenches her fists. Still, she eventually pulls out a notpad from her coat pocket and pretends to write on it.*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hojo: *just keeps dilly dallying with his print-outs and scan machine until he has collected enough data to continue with. Then he turns off the machine and heads back out to it, grabbing Sephiroth by his ankles to pull him out of the machine. He tosses the boy back onto the stretcher* Wheel the boy back to the lab. I have to gather up his information and work on it for a while.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *softly sighs but slowly nods, still playing the part of the stupid lab assistant. She walks over to Seph’s side and begins wheeling him away. While she is pushing Seph back into the main lab, she gently touches Sephy’s shoulder and casts a spell to coutner-act her tranquilizing spell from before* Wake up, little one. *she gently picks him up before setting him down on the table in the lab*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *makes a soft groaning noise and coughs, slowly sitting up* What happened… *rubs his eyes and groans again, rubbing the back of his neck* I feel funny..

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Shakes her head* You’re fine. Hojo just put you in some machine so that he could scan your internal organs. Just sit there and remain calm. *she looks down at him, giving him another glimpse at her eyes for a brief second*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *just sits there and shivers slightly, feeling a little chilled from the air conditioning in the laboratory right now* I don’t like those machines… *remains seated and just looks down towards the floor, miserable*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *slowly shakes her head and moves to the corner. She does her best to stay in the background for the remainder of the day, just pretending to be taking notes in her notepad. However, if someone would pay attention to her, they’d notice that she never once flips the page and also seems to be writing on the same position over and over again. Jenna remains in the lab, even as night comes, intending to watch the boy throughout the night once more*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hojo: *just goes about his regular daily activities, treating and injecting Sephiroth with various substances and recording the reaction. At the end of the day, he orders a simple meal in for the boy to eat, and heads for the doorway, instructing the night-shift lab techs on what to do while he’s gone. He moves back to Jenna, scowling at her notes* Have you got an essay on what we do that is wasting time yet? *snorts* Make youeself useful and make sure he eats. He is complaining of not feeling well, but ignore that. He’s becoming more unhealthy and emaciated by the day. *growls* Make sure he eats. *departs the lab for the day*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *deeply scowls at Hojo’s attitude and casts a spell in an attempt to make him trip down the stairs on his way out* Stupid idiot.. *She shakes her head in irritation then walks over to the tray of food. After studying the food for a moment, she deeply snorts in disgust* I don’t see how anyone can eat this. *Still, she picks up the tray and walks into Sephiroth’s cell, setting the tray down next to the boy* Here, you should eat so you don’t become so weak that you’ll die.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *just lies down on the bed in his cell, showing no interest towards the food whatsoever. He just wants to lie there and sleep right now, and makes no other movements apart from pulling the covers over himself*

Viewing 25 posts - 26 through 50 (of 368 total)
  • The topic ‘The past of your main muse Sephy’ is closed to new replies.