The past of your main muse Sephy

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Visions of the Past The past of your main muse Sephy

Viewing 18 posts - 351 through 368 (of 368 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Captian: *nods at Hojo* Very well sir. Get in. We will take you in as close as we can. However, there is a high liklihood that the trip will be hampered by the storm that has been brewing all day long. We don’t want to rush it and make the helicopter crash. *opens the door for Hojo and waits for him to strap in*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hojo: *growls* Move as fast as you can. We cannot waste any time, that brat will be gone before the day is out… *climbs up into the helicopter and buckles himself in, annoyed* You probably don’t have any knowledge as to how fast they can move. If he could get to the chocobo farm in two days, he’ll be at the Northern Crater by the end of the week.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Pilot: We will move this puppy as fast as the weather allows, sir. *gets into the helicopter himself and straps in. He quickly checks around to insure that the rest of the team is strapped in then begins to start up the helicopter, doing all the needed safety checks* If the boy is heading South, there is not much reason to believe he’ll suddenly turn north. Anyway, why would the boy want to go to the Northern Cave, sir? There is nothing up there but ice.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hojo: *growls* Because there’s a big open wound there… *mutters* Forget it. Just head for the chocobo farm, perhaps we can catch up with him there. And even if we don’t, the farmhands and owner will know something. They have to.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Pilot: As I said, sir. We’ll get there as soon as this bird will allow us to. Don’t worry, at the most, it’ll be morning when we arrive. *finishes the safety checks and takes off into the air. There is quite a bit of tubulance that the helicopter encounters during the flight, which tosses the machine too and from and forces the pilot to slow down just a bit. As the pilot guessed, they arrive at the outskirts of the chocobo farm just before the sun rises. The pilot circles around the farm a few times, searching for a good spot to set the craft down on before landing*

Jenna: *has woken up well before the helicopter arrives in the vacinity of the farm. She’s been watching Sephiroth sleep, quite miserable at what she must do* I’m so sorry.. *she looks up at the sound of the chopper and then gets up* I’ll do my best to insure your punishment is not too harsh. *Shakes her head as she stands up then begins exitting the building, intending on simply abandoning Seph there*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *continues to sleep, not noticing that Jenna is leaving*

Hojo: *unbuckles his seatbelt and slides the door open of the helicopter, leaping out of the doors before the craft has properly landed. He quickly heads for the farmhouse in quick strides, banging on the door with his fist* Open up, I need to speak with you.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *pauses infront of the door as she hears Hojo banging on it. She doesn’t want to be seen by him, so she quickly looks around before deciding simply to unlock the door. Once that is done, she quickly dashes over to the nearest window and opens it up before jumping out through it. She doesn’t hesitate a moment to run off as soon as she hits the ground and doesn’t bother to look back to see if there’s anyone following her*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hojo: *narrows his eyes as he listens to the door unlock, then he forces the door open, moving inside. He snarls as he looks around the room, then moves past the sleeping old man who owns the farm, heading into the adjacent room, smirking as he spots Sephy* There you are, you little shit… *moves over to him and grabs his arm* We’re going back. You’ve caused a lot of trouble, you know.

Sephiroth: *slowly wakes up, whimpering. He looks around the room, wondering where Jenna went* Help me!! *tries to pull his arm away from Hojo*

Hojo: *smacks him across the face* No you don’t, you little rat! You’re coming with me. *drags Sephiroth with him out of the room, and out of the house. He drags the boy back to the helicopter, snarling at the pilot as he boards it once again* We found him. You can go again.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Several of the copter’s crew move over to Sephiroth so that they can insure that he is securely strapped into his seat. They firmly hold the boy down to stop his struggling and tighten all his straps before returning to their own seats.

Pilot: *looks over the back of his seat to Hojo* Sir, there was a woman who ran out of the house not long after you opened the door. She ran toward the swamp. Should we persue? *reaches up to start up the copter’s systems*

Jenna: *continues to run away from the house, only stopping once she is at the edge of the swamp. Then, she turns to face the farm which she had abandoned and lowers her head at the sight of the boy being dragged out by Hojo. She shakes her head before sitting down on the ground and whimpering* I wish I could have done better…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *makes a loud upset yelling noise as he is strapped into the seat* Get off me! I don’t want to go back, no!! *begins to cry* No!!

Hojo: *snorts* We have the boy, get back to ShinRa HQ as quickly as you can. That is our number one priority and always was. We can send another search party here to look for a woman matching the description in an hour or so. Now, get this contraption off the ground.

Seferia
    Keymaster

The other men in the copter begin whispering amongst themselves, discussing how strange Sephiroth is. They note his eyes and his hair color and question whether he’s really human. The whispering is loud enough for Hojo and Sephiroth to hear, even though it’s clear that the men are trying to keep their activities secret from both.

Pilot: Understood. *finishes the safety checks then lifts the helicopter up off the ground. The craft finally lands at ShinRa headquarters a bit after noon*

Jenna: *waits until midnight then decides to sneak into the laboratories of ShinRa, intending to see Sephiroth one last time. She takes care not to be seen by any of the workers in the area, casting spells to knock them out as they get close. She also cast spells to short out the security cameras before she passes by them. Finally, she reaches Seph’s room and watches him for a few moments, silent*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hojo: *growls at the soldier’s comments about Sephiroth, but does his best to ignore them for the mostpart. He opens the medical kit infront of him and sets up a mild tranquilizer injection, jabbing Sephiroth in the arm with it so he will cease his struggling for the flight back to Shinra HQ.*

Sephiroth was knocked out for a number of hours and was back in his his holding cell when he woke up again. He whimpers as he moves over to the observation glass, lowering his head as he realizes that he is back there, utterly dissapointed. Hojo walks over to the glass and snickers at the boy’s broken spirit, opening the door to the cell so he can punish him for his escape attempt…

Sephiroth: *is on his side, and curled up when Jenna comes back to look. The left side of his face is partially swollen due to the fact he has been punched in the face, and there are several dark bruises on his arms. He is awake, but drugged up on painkillers, and so just lies there, looking numb*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *deeply sighs as she spots Sephiroth and slowly shakes her head* Poor boy… *frowns before entering his cell. She walks over to Sephiroth then kneels down next to him* Hello, Seph. I am sorry, but this is the last time that we will speak, maybe forever. *frowns even more as she notices how drugged up he is* It is a pity that I can’t even be certain that you can here me. *shakes her head* Anyway, I can’t allow you to remember me; they forbid it. They don’t want you to give Hojo any ideas of finding something even worse… So. *releases a deep sigh* Farewell. *rests her hand on his cheek and casts a spell to heal him up. Then, she begins to construct a complicated spell to erase any memory of her existence from this planet.*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *looks up at her and loudly whimpers. He makes a muffled noise as she nears him, due to his jaw hurting him, not wanting to speak. As he is healed up however, he sits up and looks up at her, miserable* You’re leaving…? *lowers his head* You left me… and then Hojo came and got me…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Yes, I know I left you. I had no choice. I’m sorry, but things must remain as they are. One day, you will do something that is very important to this planet. You will not necessarily be on the right side, but your actions will be extremely important to the overall fate of this planet. That is why I can’t let you leave. *shakes her head then returns on concentrating on the spell to erase her existence from this planet by blocking memories of her from Seph, Hojo, and all others who have heard of her*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *makes a frustrated whimpering noise at her* I don’t want you to leave… I’m stuck in hell, and you were going to get me out. Now you’re changing your mind? *folds his arms and leers slightly at her, though he soon goes numb as the powerful spell begins to take affect on his memory*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *pants in exhaustion once the spell is finished. She moves over to pat the top of Seph’s side and frowns* I know, I wanted to take you away, but this is how things turned out. *releases a deep sigh then creates a large feather from her wing, which materializes in her hand. Before she leaves, she sets the feather down in Seph’s lap then turns around* Hopefully, I’ll see you again, some day… Farewell. *closes her eyes and teleports out of the lab*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *lays down next to the feather, numbed and ready to go back to sleep. He does not see Jenna depart however, and does not say goodbye. He does, however, reach out to hold onto the base of the feather, quiet*

Viewing 18 posts - 351 through 368 (of 368 total)
  • The topic ‘The past of your main muse Sephy’ is closed to new replies.