The past of your main muse Sephy

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Visions of the Past The past of your main muse Sephy

Viewing 25 posts - 326 through 350 (of 368 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: No. *continues answering Jenna’s questions with only yes and no as he follows her to the chocobo ranch. He does not seem to focus on his tiredness at all, and doesn’t stop during the entire trip. He moves closer to Jenna as the sun sets, his right hand clinging onto her cape so he doesn’t get lost from her*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *mutters to Sephiroth as she stops, having become tired of the game herself, but not wanting to stop playing the game and give him a chance to worry about his tiredness* Is it a dragon? *stops at the edge of the fence and looks at the chocobos* Well, I never realized how large these birds are when people spoke of them…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *pouts* Yes. *glances over at the chocobos* I’ve seen those in books. People ride them over mountains, across plains, and they can run very fast across water. Some people also grow them to eat them. I wouldn’t do that, though… I don’t think they would be very nice to eat.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Well, to the best of my knowledge, they raise them here in hopes of having them be raced somewhere else. At least, that’s what they look like… *Shrugs and looks around. Spotting the main house, she reaches back to grip onto Seph’s arm and pulls him forward* Come now, let’s get you a room to sleep in and talk to the owner of this ranch.

Meanwhile, one of the soldiers who has been sent out to find Sephy passes by the ranch. Since his scanners catch a small blip from the tracer imbedded within the boy’s skin, the man radios in headquarters. “I think I have located the subject. He seems to be near a ranch in the south eastern part of the continent, over.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *frowns and nods* I’m going to be working with those Chocobos all day? It sounds a whole lot better than where I was before. *timidly walks towards the house*

Hojo: *soon hears news that one of the soldiers has found him. He growls and runs out of his laboratory in an attempt to try and get on the phone to the soldier*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: If they take you in, yes, I imagine you will be working with them all day. *pats his back* It should be much safer and less painful than what Hojo would have done to you. *opens the door to the house/inn and ushers Sephy in before looking around for the owner* Hello? Is there anyone still awake?

ShinRa dispatcher dude: Yes, Hojo, we have received reports of plausible activity from the homing beacon that you told us to search for. There are no definites as of yet, we’re waiting for further information as to the nature of this blip and its exact location. No, sir, you may not speak directly to the soldier. He is only in radio contact and has no phone available on his person.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *timidly peers his head in the door after Jenna opens it. However, he does not say anything as he is ushered into the room and is more interested in just getting a look at the new place he will possibly be staying in. He does not venture far in, and stays fairly close to Jenna*

Choco Bill: I’m here. *glances up from his newspaper at the simple wooden table he is sitting at. He stubs out his pipe and gets to his feet* You need an inn for the night? I charge 100 gil for the entire room a night.

Hojo: *growls* Keep me as informed as possible. I want that boy found and captured, regardless of the amount of effort involved or cost.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *frowns slightly and quickly shakes her head* I am sorry, sir, but that is not why I am here. You see this boy here? I found him alone on my way down here. He told me that his mother and father had been killed by maurauders while they were on the road. He is orphaned and needs someplace where he can live. You seem to have a good settlement here. Do you think that you can take him in? *nudges Sephiroth toward Choco Bill*

Dispatcher: I assure you, Professor Hojo, that we are utilizing all available forces in the search for the escapee. Unfortunately, we can’t drag too many out of Wutai, or we may risk loosing ground there. So, please be patient. They will be ready within the next few hours to move in.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *stumbles forwards and whimpers a little. He looks up at Choco Bill and bows his head in a polite manner* H.. hello, sir.

Choco Bill: *looks at the child in a dissaproving manner* He looks scrawny and sickly. *looks back up at Jenna* I can’t take him. I already have two children and a wife, I don’t need any more mouths to feed. Times have been tough, we barely have enough food t’ eat as is. A lot of children have been turned into orphans because of this war. Why don’t you go to the big city and take him to an orphanage in the slums? It’s not much of a life, but it’s better than bein’ out here.

Hojo: *snarls* I’m being patient, shut up!! *growls* This is bad. If he falls into the hands of the enemy, we’re all finished.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *deeply frowns and then reaches back to produce a large gem using magic while she holds her hand behind her back. While she casts the spell, she acts like she is groping around and searching. Then, she tosses the gem over at Choco Bill* There, that is for our stay for the night. I hope that you carefully reconsider your decicion, sir. *grips onto Seph’s arm and pulls him into the bedroom, grumbling to herself. She is mostly frustrated that her plan didn’t work out so swell and that she had to rethink. She nudges Seph to the bed then shuts the door and begins to pace*

Dispatcher: Do not worry, Professor, the boy is not anywhere near Wutai at the moment. There is next to no chances of him being caught by one of their forces at the moment. We are also supposed to be at a cease-fire. So, if they did send one of their soldiers here, they’d create an international event that would restart the fighting all over again.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Choco Bill: *gratefully takes the gem* Enjoy your stay. And thanks for this, it should buy a lot of grain for th’ birds to eat. That’ll keep ’em going for a while. *walks outside, and calls out to his son*

Sephiroth: *sits down on the bed nearest the door and watches Jenna* What’s wrong? You don’t look very happy… *frowns* That man wasn’t very nice. He called me sick and scrawny. *squeezes his arms, suddenly self concious of them* He smelled funny, too…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Scowls and shakes her head* He will take a lot more convincing to get him to take you in, Seph… I do not know if all the money in the world will convince him. *taps her foot and thinks* I’m going to check on something. Stay put. *storms out of the room and moves in back. Once outside, she positions herself behind the house. After thinking for a few moments, she chooses to open up communication with the multi-dimensional beings who call themselves chaos. She is back there for several minutes, but Seph would here and feel quite a bit of energy surging through the area and a muffled sound of pain from Jenna*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *frowns as he hears the muffled noises and pulls back the curtains to try and get a look outside. But because it is dark outside right now, he doesn’t see much. He shivers slightly as he feels the energy surging through the area, not quite understanding what it is. He is not game enough to go outside and so moves to crouch beside the bed, afraid that whatever is out there is going to come inside and get him too*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *returns to the room after nearly an entire hour outside. She has her head lowered and seems to be moving slowly. Also, her body is violently shaking since she was the target of the attack earlier. There are also small traces of blood on her lips and other spots on her body. She silently moves past Sephiroth and moves to lie down on the bed, mumbling* Get some sleep, Sephiroth… You’ll need it.

The energy spikes from Jenna’s punishment would be easily detectable from any sensors that ShinRa has up in the area. Also, several of the troops that have converged on the area have radioed back into headquarters to report on the strange “lightning” that they had just witnessed in the distance.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *seems highly confused and inches towards Jenna, but does not touch her* What was that? It didn’t sound very good at all. *deeply frowns and sniffs the air* I smell blood… is that you? *tries to hop up onto Jenna’s bed* Are you alright?

Hojo: *is busy listening on ShinRa’s communication channels and growls as he hears about the lightning activity in the Chocobo farm area. He puts on his lab coat properly, and heads out of the lab to go up to the 70th floor and chat with the President*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *mumbles, turning her head away from Sephiroth* I’m fine, boy.. Just get some sleep. You’re going to have a big day tomorrow. You might as well enjoy your sleep while you can get it. *curls up and hugs herself in order to help her handle the pain that she’s in*

Scarlet is currently presenting her plans for building the Sister Ray to the President. She claims that its range would protect their coast from any naval attack Wutai may try to launch against their west coast. She also is presenting plans for the Proud Clod.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: A big day tomorrow…? *blinks* What is going to happen then? I really don’t understand… we’re not staying here? We just got here… I don’t want to keep going on again. *sighs and lies down, curling up on the bed*

Hojo: *barges into President ShinRa’s office and strides over to his desk* I demand to speak with you, right now.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *mumbles* Yes, we’re leaving again… *frowns as she watches him and releases a soft sigh. She doesn’t want to speak to him further about the matter though because she doesn’t want him panicing over being brought back to Hojo’s lab. So, she rubs his side and hums in an attempt to lull him to sleep*

Scarlet: As you can- *scowls at Hojo’s interruption and glares at him* Hojo! This was my hour for my presentation.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hojo: I could care less about your stupid presentation. *snarls* They’ve found the boy. We need to move available staff in right now. I’m not sure why he hasn’t been recaptured yet, but I request a helicopter and four soldiers. We’ll get to the bottom of this one way or another, and bring the stupid child back.

Sephiroth: *sniffles slightly, seeming rather unhappy. He curls up and sighs, saying nothing as he tries to drift off to sleep, calmed a bit by Jenna’s humming*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Scarlet: *clenches her fists in rage, unintentionally wrinkling up some of her diagrams. She continues to glare at Hojo* Why should we waste more money on a boy that will run away from you again at the next chance he has? You’ve already proven yourself a failure by not being able to hold onto Iflana and Aeris. Now, you can’t even catch that boy of yours.

Jenna: *releases a soft sigh as she notices that Sephiroth is drifting to sleep and gives him a faint grin* I’m so sorry, Seph. I never meant to give you this then take it away, but I have no other choice… I hope you forgive me for what I need to do..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *is already sleeping comfortably and doesn’t really respond to Jenna any more*

Hojo: *snarls* I’m not a failure, my experiments are just highly intelligent beings whom take advantage of opportunity and escape. *glares at her* You can have your entire weapons division and full manpower back once the subject is secured and safe back here again. *turns his attention to the president* But there have been reports of lightning activity around the Chocobo Farm area on this continent, not that far away from here at all. I would like to request a helicopter, so that I may fly there myself and inspect the area.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *lowers her head onto the bed and chooses to try to get some rest herself. Wrapping her arms around the boy, she clutches onto him as she sleeps, knowing full well that tomorrow he’ll have to be returned to where she got him*

President ShinRa: *waves his hand at Hojo in a disinterested manner* Yes, yes, go take a helicopter and check it out. Just get the Ancient prototype back, we can’t have any more monetary losses from your department, Professor.

Scarlet: *continues to give Hojo glares of hatred and barely holds back her rage. She glares even more as she hears the President just give Hojo what he wants. However, the blonde does not speak a single word.*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hojo: *smirks victoriously and heads for the stairs to the roof* Thank you for your authorization, President Shinra. I will do everything in my power to insure that the stupid little brat is returned to where he belongs. Send up a pilot crew. I’ll be waiting on the roof. *gives Scarlet a rather smug look before he runs up the stairs to the roof, looking around for an appropriate helicopter. When he finds one he likes, he stands nearby and waits for the crew*

Sephiroth: *mumbles in his sleep and curls up. He seems rather unhappy in his dreams and whimpers occaisonally*

Seferia
    Keymaster

It takes nearly an hour for the helicopter’s flight crew to be assembled. They take their time in walking over to Hojo. The captain opens the door then speaks up to Sephy. “Where do you need transport to, Professor?”

Jenna: *pats Seph’s side as she rests. His whimpering does not wake her at all. Still, she is lightly sleeping, so if something more significant occurs, she’d snap to awareness*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hojo: *growls* About time you got here. Let’s take this flying heap of metal to the Chocobo farm south of Kalm. There has been extensive lightning activity there, and one soldier reported that he thinks he had found the boy. We lost communication with him, however.

Viewing 25 posts - 326 through 350 (of 368 total)
  • The topic ‘The past of your main muse Sephy’ is closed to new replies.