The past of your main muse Sephy

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Visions of the Past The past of your main muse Sephy

Viewing 25 posts - 301 through 325 (of 368 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *nods at Sephiroth* We’ll stop at the restraunt downstairs so that you can eat before we leave. *opens up the door and nods at Sephiroth* Go ahead. I’ll lock up here. If you want to wait around for me, you can.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *shakes his head* I’m not hungry. Can’t we just set out now and be on our way? I want to get out of this place and to safety as fast as possible. I don’t like being so close to Midgar, the dirty air and bad smell is still coming from the city…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *nods at Sephiroth* All right. If you want to get moving, then moving we shall get. *grins at him and pats his head before leading him out of the inn. Once outside, she looks up at the sky then down at Sephiroth* Do you know how to tell which way is South, Seph? Has Shin-Ra bothered to give you advice such as that yet?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: South? *looks blank, then points in a random direction* That way? *looks up at Jenna as if seeking approval* Why do you want to go south, ma’am? Is that where this farm is?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *loudly sighs at Sephiroth* No, that is not correct. Now, the easiest way would be if you had a compass, but we don’t have one at this moment. So. *points up to the sky* See that bright light. It’s called the sun. In mid-day, it’s in the middle of the sky. *points east* In the morning, it rises from there, the East. *points west* And in twilight hours, it sets there, to the west. So, you’ll always know East and west based on the sun. As for North and South. Well, *points to some moss that is growing on the wall of a building* It grows while pointing north. If you have no moss around… Well… *frowns in thought* If you know what time of the day it is and know East or west, then you’d know South or North since if it is morning, North is always left of facing East or in the evening, North is always right of facing West… I hope that makes sense.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *very slowly nods his head trying to take all of it in* Wow, you know a lot. I think it makes sense… I’ll have to remember it though. Otherwise I’ll forget. *pauses for a few moments* But how is knowing North, South, West and East going to help you? You know where you’re going, right? Why can’t you just walk there?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *chuckles at Sephiroth* Well, it won’t do you much good if you turn North when your objective is South, now is it? *shakes her head at him* Knowing the points in the compass helps you orient yourself and move to the location where you plan. Especially when there’s no roads like this area. *grins at him* And might I say that it’s rather rehtorical to say that you should remember something or you’d forget. That’s about the most pointless statement ever. *begins walking South toward the Chocobo Farm*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *follows after Jenna, frowning* I’m really sorry… I won’t say anything like that ever again, I promise. *quickly moves after her and stays close by* It’s cold out here..

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Shakes her head at Sephiroth, releasing a soft chuckle* Do not be sorry, boy. It is not a major problem, I was just pointing out how mundane that statement was. *grins* It’s as the humans would say “cute” behavior. *looks down at him as she notices that he mentioned being cold then deeply frowns* Here. *reaches back to pull her cape up around her shoulder and drape it around him* I hope that will give you enough warmth. I don’t have much else on me.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: It’s fine.. *holds the cape around himself as he continues to follow Jenna* It sure is heavy though. I don’t understand how a piece of fabric could be so weighty. It doesn’t make any sense. I like it though, it is nice and warm.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *chuckles at Sephiroth’s questions* First of all, this cape has about three layers to it. Second, it is made out of a special material that is normally not used. Basically, they threaded pure gold into this cape to make it one of the most expensive ones ever created from where I received it from. Third, it is indeed nice and warm. *grins at him*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Ah, I see. *nods slowly, moving to walk beside her, relaxed now that they’re in open territory* That explains why it’s heavy… *slowly nods his head* But thank you, ma’am. It’s nice and comfortable. I don’t think I have any problems with its weight. I’d like to have one for myself, but I’d imagine it’s pretty expensive and valuable.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *chuckles at Sephy* I can’t imagine that the weight would be a problem at all. Afterall, this cape is hanging off my shoulders, not yours. You should only be receiving a small fraction of the weight while it’s wrapped around you. *looks up in the sky, scanning for signs of helicopters*

One of Hojo’s assistants walks up to the professor’s desk and hands over several reports of various people who have claimed to have seen Jenna about. Most of them have proven to be false leads, but still, the man hands them over to Hojo. “I am sorry to report that the homing device is out of range at the moment, sir..”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hojo: *snarls in anger as he glares up at the assistant* Well, start getting it back in range! Equip the searchers with tracking devices if you have to, or launch a satelite into the planet’s stratosphere. The boy cannot have gotten that far! I don’t care how much it costs, or how much it puts this department in the red. Just find that boy, pronto. Without him, we’ve nothing. We’d have to start all over again. *snarls*

Sephiroth: You’re right, I don’t feel it too much. Half of it is dragging on the ground, afterall. *twirls around in a circle, nearly tripping over the cape tail* Hmph…

Seferia
    Keymaster

The assistant quickly nods at Hojo. “Yes, sir. We will dispatch your orders immediately. No one shall rest until the boy is found. But, Professor… Hedheigger and Scarlet were reqeusting to speak with you about the use of their men and equpment.”

Jenna: *makes a faint hissing sound as Seph trips over her cape and makes her momentarily jerk down as well. She glances down at the boy and shakes her head* Be careful. I don’t want you to get hurt. *frowns in thought then looks up at the sky* Tell me, Seph. Have you ever seen rain or felt it against your skin?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *blinks* What? Rain? I know what it is, and I’ve seen it before. From the window of the ShinRa building. I’ve only seen snow in pictures. I know about the water cycle and the contaminants that can disrupt it.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *grins at Sephiroth* Then, I imagine that it is about time that you meet rain. *looks up at the sky and concentrates. Soon, several large clouds begin to form, gathering in mass with each passing moment. Not long after the coulds cover the sky as far as Jenna and Sephy can see, it begins to pour down fresh cold rain* There. *Nudges Sephy forward so that he would be out in tThe rain and not sheltered by her cape*

The assistant blinks as he watches the monitors then looks up at Hojo. “Sir, a large storm just appeared over the eastern half of the continent. There were no signs of clouds earlier and now it just formed within five minutes time. Do you think it may be them?”

Scarlet: *storms down into Hojo’s lab, flinging the doors open* Hojo! What do you think you’re doing with my weapons and money?! *scowls and looks around* Where the hell is that little rat?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *seems rather afraid of it at first and tries to dive back under Jenna’s cape. But as he stands there, he gets splashed and quickly realizes that it is not going to hurt him. He edges out from Jenna once more and stands in it, grinning after a moment* This is like a shower, only somebody forgot to adjust the heat setting. *looks up at the sky and closes his eyes, soon becoming saturated by it*

Hojo: Go have the soldiers check it out. It could be anything. I won’t take any chances. *looks up and glares at Scarlet as she enters the area* The rat escaped from it’s cage, it would seem. You can have your stupid weapons and soldiers back as soon as they catch him.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Grins at Sephiroth and moves closer to him. She gently rests her right hand on his left shoulder and pats it* I knew you’d enjoy this. It feels nice to have the clean water hit your body, doesn’t it? Of course, rain is not always nice… Sometimes, it is harsh and cold or a powerful downpour within a hurricane. Still, a gentle shower is always a blessing.

Scarlet: *sneers at Hojo* You waste the company’s money with all your scheming. You couldn’t even hold onto Inflana and now you’ve lost Sephiroth as well. I wouldn’t be surprised if the President terminates all your funding now. *places her right hand on her hip and glares down at Hojo* Speaking of which, the president wishes to speak to you.

The assistant begins opening a line of communication with the TURKS and instructs them to examine the source of the sudden storm.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: It’s cold and it’s wet, but I’m not complaining. I like it. *looks skyward and grins, then opens his mouth and tries to catch raindrops on his tongue. This does not last long however, for he closes his eyes as water droplets splash into his eyes* Maybe not that good… *wipes the water out of his eyes*

Hojo: Ifalna was an escape artist, and so is the boy. I suspect that all of the Ancients are intelligent and quite capable of solving such problems. I’ve watched the surveilance tapes on both subjects, and they were both quite brilliant. *snorts* If the president wants to speak with me, he can call me on the phone. I am busy right now.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *chuckles at Sephy’s antics. She finds levity in the way that he is enjoying the rain and reacting to it, but her delight soon disappears as she recalls that Sephiroth is still being hunted down. So, she walks up behind him and nudges him forward* Come now, we need to keep moving. We don’t want any of those search teams to catch up to us and find us, hm?

Scarlet: *Scowls at Hojo’s attitude* You are not the king of the planet, Hojo. The president is waiting and I am sure that he will be less than happy with you if you hold him up! *scoffs at him then twirls around and storms out of the area. She bangs her high heals against the stairs as she climbs back up to the president’s office*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sighs* No, we don’t…. *keeps moving forward and sighs, dissapointed that he has to keep moving on* I’ll be glad when we stop. I don’t like being so visible out in this open area. Anybody could probably spot us from miles away. Also, my feet are getting sore. It will be nice to rest them up.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: You rested up not that long ago, Seph. You’d better have the endurance to go on for the rest of the day, because we just started. *shakes her head* Tell you what, we’ll play a game so you can get your mind off your feet and then the time will fly by.. Why don’t you pick an object and think about it then I’ll ask you questions and you will only give me answers of yes or no. From there, I’ll try to guess what you’re thinking of. How does that sound?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: It sounds alright I suppose… *glances around the area, only half interested in playing the game. He spots an object and nods* Okay, I got one. Go ahead and ask about it.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Alright.. *thinks for a moment. She scans the horizon before turning her attention upwards.* Hmm… Let’s see. Is it in the sky? Remember, only answer with yes or no. *she’d continue playing the game with Sephiroth throughout their trip southward until he tires of it. Not long after the sun sets, they come to the chocobo ranch and Jenna stops near the fence to the chocobo pen*

Viewing 25 posts - 301 through 325 (of 368 total)
  • The topic ‘The past of your main muse Sephy’ is closed to new replies.