The past of your main muse Sephy

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Visions of the Past The past of your main muse Sephy

Viewing 25 posts - 276 through 300 (of 368 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *nods back at her in agreement and looks around the room* I should go to sleep, but I don’t have any pajamas. They were laid out for me in the lab after I had my shower, but… *shrugs and moves to lie down on the bed anyway*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: JUst sleep in a shirt and your underwear if you want to. It doesn’t really matter if you have pajamas or not, Seph. *Shakes her head at him and reaches over to rub his back* All that matters is that you sleep.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *kicks off his shoes and tosses them on the floor* This is fine. I’m not that hot right now anyway. *pulls up the bedcovers and moves under them, getting comfortable* This is better. *yawns*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *nods at Sephy and reaches over to pat the top of his head* I am glad you think so, Seph. Just tell me if you need me to get you anything. *leans back against the wall and turns her attention to the TV, although she’s carefully listening to her surroundings as well*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *just moves under the covers and wriggles about for several moments as he tries to find a comfortable position to sleep in, soon becoming quiet as he drifts into sleep. He makes no noise apart from his slow even breathing*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *moves over to turn off the TV then sits down on the bed once more. As she said she’d do, she stays awake and watches Sephy. As she remains vigilant, she contemplates where she should take him for him to be safe, considering for a moment to take him home with her. However, she quickly shakes her head and sighs* That is not a very logical idea at all… He should be someplace safe. *So, a deep frown forms on her lips as she continues to ponder the boy’s fate*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *just curls up and murmurs in his sleep, shivering and whimpering every so often. However, he does not wake up and would sleep until morning if undisturbed*

The occaisonal helicopter would fly overhead, flood lamps sweeping over the town of Kalm momentarily as they search the area. However, because Kalm is a fairly ignored and quiet little village, the helicopters do not hang around very long at all and concentrate more on the surrounding open plains and mountains.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *narrows her eyes as she spots the flood lights from the helicopters. However, she stays put and choses not to move toward the window and investigate. She knows better than to give her persuers a clear view of her. Once the noice from the rotors moves away from the town, Jenna releases a small sigh of relief. Still, she refuses to go to sleep and is still watching over Sephy when he wakes up*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *begins to fidget and twitch during his period of REM sleep, groaning as he has a bad dream. This soon passes however, and he is quiet until he wakes up. He rubs his eyes and slowly sits up, yawning* What time is it…? *looks around the room, still a little jarred and confused by the fact he’s not waking up in the laboratory*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *had allowed her eyes to rest for five minutes, so when she hears Seph’s voice, she cracks open her eyes to look down at him. Then she yawns and stretches before glancing at the clock* It’s nearly 7 in the morning, Seph. If you want to sleep for a bit longer, feel free. *lowers her right hand to pat the top of his head*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: No, I’m fine… *seems quite calmed and numbed as Jenna pats his head and smiles* I’ll be back really quick. *He hops down off the bed and walks into the bathroom, shutting the door behind him so he can have a shower*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *nods at Sephiroth and stands up, stretching. She releases another yawn then sighs. She’s a bit exhausted since she had stayed up all night long, but she is strong enough to remain active for several more hours. So, she walks over to the television and turns it on in order to make certain that there’s no indications that Shin-Ra is closing in on them.*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

The television reports that a top secret device has been leaked from Shinra Headquarters, and that there is a murderer/suspect on the loose. The images show pictures of Jenna’s movements on the surveilance cameras in the lab, Sephiroth’s images conveniently being editted out. Jenna’s general outline would be visible on the tape, but not much more than that. A number flashes across the bottom of the screen for anyone to report her if they see her.

Sephiroth: *busies himself for several minutes in the bathroom, washing himself off happily, singing the first song that comes into his head*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *rolls her eyes at the report* There’s no way in hell anyone is going to be able to identify anything from that mess. *shakes her head then sighs and decides to consider where to take Seph once more* Perhaps that farm down south… that is quiet enough. Yes, I think that will do perfectly.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *spends a good twenty minutes in the bathtub area, cleansing himself off. When he is done, he steps out of the bath again, drying himself off with a towel. He puts on his clothes again and steps out of the bathroom, rubbing his damp hair dry with the towel, grinning* That feels a lot better. *looks up at Jenna* What will do perfectly?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Hm? *looks down at Seph then shakes her head* There is a farm a bit south of here. It seemed rather isolated from the rest of civilization, so it is likely that we’ll be able to leave you there to be cared for. *stands up* Are you ready to leave?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *frowns with dissapointment at Jenna’s statement, then slowly nods his head* I’m ready to go… you’re going to leave me there? I’m not going to see you again? What’s going to happen after that…?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Deeply frowns at him* That doesn’t sound agreeable to you? I thought you’d like to hear that I believe that I’ve come up with a good home where you can grow up in peace. *bends down to pick up Sephiroth* With time, you’ll be full grown and able to take care of yourself. There will be no more poking and proding by siringes and you’ll be free. Doesn’t that sound good?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *slowly nods his head* It does sound rather good… I like the idea of not going back to that lab… but what will happen to you? Where will you go? And how do you know the new people will accept me?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Me? I will go back to my own home, eventually. I’ll probably travel around from place to place like I normally do for a bit longer. Why do you ask about me? As for the people at the farm.. *shrugs* I am just having faith that they’ll be kind and good-natured enough to take you own. It is a farm though, so you won’t have an easy life if they do take you in.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *frowns* What do you mean I won’t have an easy life? What are those people going to do to me? *looks genuinely unhappy* I’m not sure I would want to go through with that… do I have to go there? I don’t them to hurt me.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *sighs at Sephiroth* No, I do not mean hard as in that they’ll hurt you. *shakes her head* What I mean is that you’ll have to do a lot of physical work. Farm lives are usually not the type in which you can be lazy all day long.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *frowns at the idea* I don’t mind doing work. As long as I’m looked after and they treat me alright, I don’t really care what happens… *frowns* I suppose a farm would be a nice place to live if I get to be out in the sun.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *nods* It will be as good as any other place on this planet. I can’t think of anyplace better at this time. *moves toward the door* Well, are you ready to leave? We have a long walk ahead of us.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sighs and slowly nods, jumping to his feet and heading for the door also* I’m ready to go. And I don’t mind a long walk, especially if we’re going somewhere safe. I don’t mind working really hard on a farm. I’ll be alright.

Viewing 25 posts - 276 through 300 (of 368 total)
  • The topic ‘The past of your main muse Sephy’ is closed to new replies.