The past of your main muse: Our little boy is growing up

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Visions of the Past The past of your main muse: Our little boy is growing up

Viewing 25 posts - 101 through 125 (of 591 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *smirks and leads the way to the mess hall, following some of the other recruits that are already heading in the same direction* I didn’t read anything about them closing the doors on us, but I expect they will not appreciate tardiness.

Hal: *throws the towel onto the floor, then ensures that the dorm is closed properly once everybody is outside* I second the notion that I hope there’s good food to eat. I could kill for some bacon and eggs.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *quickly moves forward to tag along with Sephiroth. He walks just a bit behind Seph’s right shoulder as they move to the mess hall* Well, that’s good to hear. I really don’t want to starve for the day because of Hal. *sticks his tougue out at the red-headed boy* And I say that we should have fruit-covered pancakes. Fresh ones that have been made with care. *dreamily grins at the thought*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *lines up behind the last boy in the food queue at the front of the mess hall area once he reaches it* Fruit covered pancakes… as appetizing as that sounds, I do not think we’re going to be afforded such a luxury. *picks up a tray and a plate, then stands in the line, placing his tray down on the counter as he is served food. Breakfast that morning consists of watery scrambled eggs, two slices of dry toast, a bowl of mushy oatmeal, and two rather skinny sausages. Seph doesn’t seem to care about the quality of the food once he is served, and walks away to find a spare table*

Hal: *mutters as he stands behind Zack* Well, that’s quite unfriendly…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: Huh? *glances over his shoulder to look back at Hal* What do you mean? I didn’t see antyhing that unfriendly happen just now. Sephiroth only left because he has his food. *looks over at the silver haired boy* He’s sitting alone, so it’ll be easy for us to join him. *grins for a moment at Sephy. However, his grin quickly fades as his food is deposited on his tray* Man.. They definitely break their wallets to get us this food. *sighs then sulks over to sit down next to Sephers*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hal: *also seems less than thrilled about what he is served for breakfast, and walks over to the same table, sliding over to sit in the seat opposite from Seph and Zack* This doesn’t look terribly appetising… *grumbles and pokes at the scrambled eggs, but because he is hungry, he eats anyway*

Sephiroth: *is quite used to eating poor quality food thanks to the cafeterias in ShinRa HQ, so he doesn’t complain. He just eats in silence, thinking to himself.*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *sighs in disappointment and begins to slowly much through his own food as well* Man, I sure hope this will get better once we get promoted. Because right now, the food stinks. *blinks as he notices the way that Sephiroth is calmly eating and stares at him for half of a second* Huh…? How can you just eat this stuff like that, Sephiroth? Can’t you taste how horrible it is? *shakes his head in disbelief*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *simply* It is adequate. *narrows his eyes at the oatmeal and points to it with his fork for a moment* Except perhaps that. But it is being fed to us because it contains a plentitude of complex carbohydrates. You should seek to eat everything here, even if it appears tastless or disagreeable to you. It contains quite a bit of energy, and that will probably be needed this morning.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *scratches the back of his head and stares at Sephiroth some more* Man, you must have been raised by some scientist or doctor or something. I’ve never heard anyone our age use such big words like that. Isn’t that right, Hal? *smirks and stands up so he can stick a spoon into Hal’s oatmeal. Then, he leans over to shove the oatmeal into Hal’s mouth* Come on, eat up. You heard Sephiroth, this will be good for you.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hal: *was already eating the sausages at the time, so he gags with disgust as the mixed tastes hit his palette. He quickly jerks his head away and swallows what he has in his mouth, screwing his face up* Bluh! Zack, you jerk! That was absolutely vile! Don’t do that again!

Sephiroth: *momentarily tenses as Zack suggests that he was raised by doctors or scientists. He does not give much more outward indication that the coment has bothered him however, and continues eating. He scowls to himself, thinking just how close to the truth Zack’s suggestion was*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *grins and chuckles at Hal’s reaction* Aw, come on man. It’s all food in the long run. Anyway, you heard Sephiroth here. This food will give us energy and keep us strong. So, dig in! *widens his grin then grabs a fork of his own. He first takes a bit of eggs and then stabs through a sausage before dipping it in the oatmeal. Once this is done, Zack opens his mouth open wide and bites down* Mmmm.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hal: Thats totally disgusting, man. Get outta here! *looks disturbed and screws up his face as he watches Zack eat* I don’t know how you can stand to combine that pork stick with sweet cold mushy cereal.

Sephiroth: *completely ignores Zack’s eating habits and just continues to eat, soon finishing up with his meal. He wipes off his hands and face with the napkin on his tray, then leans back in the chair, awaiting to see what will happen next*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *softly chuckles at Hal’s statement* Aw, come on. It’s not that bad. It’s a lot better than this mush all on its own. *widely grins then nudges Sephiroth’s side* Isn’t that right, Sephiroth? Afterall, the tastes would get mixed up anyway if you eat it one after another in quick succession. *stabs a bit more sausage and quickly pops it into his mouth*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: It was an adequate meal. Nothing special, nothing paticularly tasty or worthy of note. But it was tolerable, and I was able to stomach it. *pauses, watching them* You are slow eaters. *picks up the meal plan on the desk, reading through what they’re going to be fed for the next week* This is just a standard staple diet. There’s nothing wrong with it.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: Pff, we’re not slow eaters, you’re just a fast eater. I swear, did you even give yourself time to chew your food? *shakes his head then chuckles at Seph’s terminology* You must really have been surrounded by doctors. No one else talks like that. “Standard staple diet”.. *grins* Either that or you’re really smart, Sephiroth. What do you think, Red?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *snorts* I was not surrounded by other doctors. I am just of above intelligence.

Hal: Who knows. *smirks* Maybe he came from outer space. Maybe he’s an alien freak. *chuckles* Or he swallowed an entire set of encyclopedias. There has to be a reason for his smartness level. People aren’t normally that smart. *grins* What’s your secret, Sephy?

Sephiroth: *Snarls* Shut up. Don’t call me that!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *kicks Hal in the shin* Hey, that’s a bit too far. Sephiroth is not a freak. *grins* He’s pretty cool. I wish I was half as smart as he is. *pats Seph on the back* Anyway, there’s no way he can be an alien. Alien’s are green and slimy or some shit like that. Does Sephiroth look anything like an alien? *scoops up a few more eggs and stuffs them into his mouth*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hal: *jumps as he’s kicked, inhaling some of his food. He immediately begins to cough, the force of his spasming lungs flinging bits of chewed up food across the table as he doesn’t cover his mouth. He spends a few minutes recovering, then rubs his shins* Ow, damnit! *frowns* Yeah, I’m sorry. You’re not an alien, Seph. *glances down to inspect his shins, seeing if there’s any marks* That’s going to leave a bruise. Damn, don’t be so rough next time, Zack!

Sephiroth: *seems quite disgusted with Hal’s coughing fit and flicks bits of chewed up and coughed up food off his sleeve* You are a slob. *snorts*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *Screws up his face as flecks of Hal’s food land on his own plate and clothes. He reaches over to grab a napkin and begins to clean himself off* Well, there goes the rest of my breakfast.. *sighs and shakes his head* And I didn’t kick you that hard, Red. You’re just being a big baby. Isn’t he, Sephiroth? *wipes off specks of food off his face*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Yes. He’s being an idiot, that’s for sure… *slowly shakes his head* For an army, this group is surprisingly relaxed and happy.

*At precisely 0700, a bell rings in the mess hall area, signaling the end of the breakfast period. A large hulky drill sergeant walks into the area and folds his arms, looking particularly angry and stern*

Drill Sergeant: *He hollers out to the gathering* Listen up, girls, let’s pack it up and move out! I want all you little bastards outside within the next ten minutes, lined up in two lines, exactly two feet apart. Now shut up and move, move, move!” *With that, he’s gone outside again*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: Hey, if we don’t like and enjoy each other now, what hope do we have of not shooting each other once we’re at the battlefield. I’m certain we need to build trust and friendship in order to become a functional fighting force. *looks up as he hears the drill seargent’s commands then frowns* Well, guess there’s your unfriendly part, Sephiroth. *quickly stands up and moves to throw out his left over food. As soon as that’s done, he dashes after Sephiroth and chooses to follow the boy since he figures that Seph would know what to do*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *rises to his feet and puts his empty tray and plate away. Then he heads outside onto the concrete behind the mess hall where the other boys are beginning to gather* That yelling unfriendly uniformed man told us to stand in two lines, two feet apart. But there are no marks on the ground, and nowhere to do so… *raises an eyebrow* Hmm… *stands in the middle of the area, hoping others will stand around him*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *shrugs* Got me.. Maybe it’s some sort of test. *moves to stand behind Sephiroth, hoping that the other boy knows what he is doing. He glances around at all the other confusion and deeply sighs* I really hope you know what you’re doing, Sephiroth. Because I don’t have a damn clue where we’re supposed to be standing. *scratches the back of his head*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *just stands there, waiting to see what others will do*

*After nearly ten minutes, the drill sargeant storms out of the mess hall and hollers at the disorderly bunch* Are you deaf, ladies? I said line up in two lines! Not stand around looking like a bunch of cows in a paddock! Move it, now!

Hal: *stands beside Zack, frowning at how loud the guy is* I don’t like him… I hope we don’t deal with him too much…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *winces at the sound of the man’s hollaring and shakes his head. Still, he remains behind Sephiroth, assuming that picking one location will help him stay in the right. As Hal makes a comment about the drill sargeant, Zack cracks a smile and chuckles* Well, now you’ve doomed us. There’s no way we’ll deal just a bit with him now that you’ve said that, Red.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Drill Sergeant: *is too busy shoving other boys around to notice what Hal has said. He yells at the other new recruits, grabbing them by the shoulders to make them stand in the line properly. He smacks another boy on the shoulder as they talk back to him, and he moves further down the line to continue organising the bunch*

Hal: *swallows nervously, speaking in a low voice* R..really? *stands tall and at attention, not wanting to be singled out and punished*

Viewing 25 posts - 101 through 125 (of 591 total)
  • The topic ‘The past of your main muse: Our little boy is growing up’ is closed to new replies.