The past of your main muse: Our little boy is growing up

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Visions of the Past The past of your main muse: Our little boy is growing up

Viewing 25 posts - 76 through 100 (of 591 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *his eyes widen as he watches Seph begin to evaluate the wall. At first, he’s completely confused by how serious Seph is becoming over the issue; however his confusion soon turns into amusement* Oy, oy. You must really be an expert on this sort of thing, Sephiroth. *shakes his head and shrugs* I was only suggesting it as a joke. Still, if you think we can get away with it. *playfully smirks* I say go at it! What do you say, Hal?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hal: *grins and nods* Hells yeah. What I wouldn’t give for a TV in here… we’d get into serious trouble if they caught us though. You know that, right?

Sephiroth: *moves back into the dormitory and closes the door, sitting back down on his bunk* Feh, I’m not that serious about it. If you want to do it, fine. I am just letting you know that there is a means to do it if you are intent on your idea.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *rests his right hand under his chin* Hm… Well, if we do get a television sneaked into this room, we’ll have the most popular and cool dorm in the entire complex. So, we’d make a lot of friends. *raises his left hand into the air as if weighting something in his palm* But, if we do tell others, they’ll talk. Then, the higher ups will wind up hearing at some point, and we’ll get busted. *Shifts positions* But if we do stay quiet, we can have fun during our resting periods. Still, we’d have to remove the television before we left the room and cover all evidence or the inspectors will find out. *looks up at the ceiling and scratches the back of his head* Well, I say it’s time for a room vote. What do you two say?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: You have a point. However, if I do not cut the hole, if I do not bring the television in here, if I do nothing, I cannot get into any trouble because it was not my doing. So, I do not care what risks you decide to take.

Hal: *smirks* I say do it. Sephy here doesn’t care. We don’t even have a no vote. You obviously want to do it, so… *grins* Yes, do it!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *shakes his head at Seph’s comments and bangs hsi foot against the bed* Hey, you have your hand in this as well. It was you who came up with the plan to actually make it plasible. And you would be an accomplice if you don’t tell any of the adults. So, don’t try pulling that “it’s your problem” stuff. *grins then nods at Hal* Alright! *Frowns* Now… if only we had money. *pouts and rests his chin in his left palm once more in thought*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *snorts* Don’t count on me willingly agreeing to be part of it if we do get caught. *mutters* This army is going to start paying us to be here soon, so save up your money then. You’re going to have a job soon and be more than a recruit, correct? Buying an appliance for this room would be more worthwhile than purchasing junk with your income like most people do, I hear.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: Hmrph, you are a part of this as any of us, Sephy. You gave us the plan and are doing all the brain work. *leans over his bed to look down at the silver haired boy* Anyway, I bet you really want to have a television in here as much as us. Imagine all the hot babes we’ll be able to check out if we could watch tv. Don’t you agree, Red?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: ‘Hot babes’? *raises an eyebrow at him* Feh, watch whatever you want to watch, I don’t really care. *closes his eyes* Shut off the light and get some rest. They want us to be awake at 0600 hours tomorrow morning.

Hal: Who doesn’t want to see that? If we had a TV in here, we could charge money for people to watch it. Imagine how much money we could make on the side *smirks at Sephy’s comment* You don’t like hot babes? Heh. Maybe Sephy’s gay.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *waves his hand in a dismissive manner at Hal* Nah, Sephiroth isn’t gay. I could tell. *grins* Afterall, his reaction to my kiss would have been completely different if he swung that way. Afterall, what man or woman can resist a hot, sexy man like myself. Heeh.. *lies down* Still, I don’t think we should tell anyone if we do get a television. Who knows what the other boys will say if we let them know. *Shakes his head* It’ll be best if we keep it a secret amoungst ourselves.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hal: No way dude, we should tell people we trust once we get to know them, and start charging money for it. If Sephy doesn’t want to take part in it, he can be the bouncer then. *chuckles*

Sephiroth: *snorts in disgust* It’s not going to stay a secret for long if you two have conflicting ideas about the situation. Now shut up and sleep.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: Pff! You’re going to get us kicked out with your schemes, Red. No, secrecy is the way to go. *chuckles at Sephiroth’s command for them to go to sleep* Alright, alright! It’s way early but I’ll go to sleep, captain! *chuckles some more* Sephy needs his beauty sleep, so get some rest, Hal. *moves under the covers on his bed*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hal: *chuckles loudly* Beauty sleep… that’s a good one. Yeah, he’s getting angry and tired. *gets to his feet to turn off the overhead light, and ensure the dorm room door is locked before he moves back to bed*

Sephiroth: *simply kicks his foot upwards, sharply kicking the underside of Zack’s mattress with the ball of his foot. He then settles under the covers, facing the wall, grinning to himself because this bed and general environment is much better and more free than where he was*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *yelps as Sephiroth kicks his bunk again and calls out* Hey, you must really enjoy kicking my but, Sephy. Does it look that good to you? *chuckles and closes his eyes. During the course of the night, Zack moves from a lazy yet restrained straight position on the bed to a completely sprawled out position with his foot hanging off the edge of the bed. Thus, Sephiroth’s morning greeter would become Zack’s foot. In addition, Zack is loudly snoring, though it’s not all that obnoxious*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *curls up and sleeps through the night, seeming rather content that it is pitch black in the room*

*there is a loud blaring bell that rings just outside the room just as the seconds tick over to 0600 hours. The ringing would continue for a solid minute to accomadate for really heavy sleepers*

Hal: *groans at the noise and pulls his pillow over his head* Shut up, shut up…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *groans at the sound of the siren and tries to remain asleep* Mmmm… Five more minute, Mom… *covers his eyes with his forearm and resumes sleeping*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hal: *snickers to himself as he gets to his feet* Sure thing sweetheart. Sleep in all day if you want. *He grabs up his uniform pack. He heads into the bathroom and locks the door, happy that he has gotten in before anybody else could*

Sephiroth: *casually rises out of bed and begins changing into his uniform. He spends a few minutes confused as to how the belt fits on, then sits on the bed, looking for a set of instructions*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: Huh..? *blinks at the sound of another boy’s voice then jumps upright as he realizes where he is* 6 am already? *stretches up to the ceiling and releases a huge yawn* My, that was quick. *scratches the back of his head then begins to slowly climb down to the floor. He stops momentarily as he spots Sephiroth* Are you having problems there, Sephy? Do you need help?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *deeply scowls and turns his back to him, resuming trying to adjust his belt and suspenders properly* No, I do not need help. I can do this myself. Thank you for the offer I suppose, but you should be busying yourself with your own preparation. We only have half an hour to be ready in any case.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: What? We do?? *rushes over to the bathroom door and bangs on it* Red! Finish up in there! I need to take a shower as well! Oy! Get out already! *Stands back and crosses his arms, dramaticly pouting* No one told me that we only get half an hour…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *finally works out how to put the belts on properly and picks up the shoulder armour, clipping it into place* Just kick the door down.

Hal: Yeah shut up, I’m coming out now! *yanks the door open. He is fully clothed in the clothes left for him. He moves out of the way for Zack* Go in now. My god you’re impatient!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: Pff, I’m not impatient. We just don’t have much time. *rushes into the bathroom then quickly rushes back to his bed to grab his pack. Once he has everything he needs, he rushes into the bathroom again and slams the door shut. From there, he strips down and steps into the shower. He franticly takes a shower, hurrying as much as he can. Due to this, Zack steps out of the shower with soap suds still lacing his hair. From there, he quickly throws on his clothing. Then finally steps out with just a few minutes to spare* There! Made it!

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *slowly shakes his head at Zack, but doesn’t say anything about it* I suppose we go to the mess hall now.

Hal: *stares at Zack, then heads back into the bathroom, grabbing up a towel. He then quickly heads back out into the room, flinging it over Zack’s head, then begins to roughly rub his head with it*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *yelps in surprise and ducks his head* Hey! What are you doing? I’m clean.. *sighs and decides to give up and let Hal do as he wishes with his hair. As he waits for Hal to finish up, he glances over at Sephy* What was that look for anyway, Sephiroth? I had to get ready, afterall… Did the schedule log say for us to go into the mess hall?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Read the sheet again. *moves back to his bed, plucking the schedule off the floor* “Rise and preparation at 0600 hours. Breakfast in the mess hall at 0630.” After that, we have three and a half hours of drill classes. Training, I assume. *hisses slightly as the bell outside loudly rings again* And now, it would be 6:30. *yawns and heads out the door*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: Great, I hope they have something good for us to eat! *tries to push Hal away* Hey, enough, we need to get moving, Red. *focusses his eyes on Sephiroth once more* Does it say when they close the doors on us if we’re late? I really hope they didn’t close the doors already. I’m hungry!

Viewing 25 posts - 76 through 100 (of 591 total)
  • The topic ‘The past of your main muse: Our little boy is growing up’ is closed to new replies.