The past of your main muse: Our little boy is growing up

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Visions of the Past The past of your main muse: Our little boy is growing up

Viewing 25 posts - 451 through 475 (of 591 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grunts and moves off the bed, pulling off his shirt so he can sleep in his boxers* Hrmph, I was fine…. at least I was until you woke me up! *growls and heads into the bathroom so he can splash cold water on his face* Don’t you know to leave sleeping people asleep?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: Well, maybe you are fine now that you’ve only been asleep for a short time, but you would have regretted it in the morning if you had woken up in that position. *shakes his head and sighs* I just thought something might be wrong with the way that you were sleeping.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *comes back out of the bathroom and deeply scowls, seeming a little defensive* Feh, there was nothing wrong with me… *sits back down on his bed, not wanting to admit that he was having bad dreams* I was in an uncomfortable looking position perhaps, but that is all.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *crosses his arms* Would you have preferred that I climbed ontop of you and begin moving you while trying to keep you asleep? *shakes his head and sighs* I just didn’t want you to be all sore tomorrow. You know how the seargent works us. *moves to the corner and begins changing into his bed clothes, which consists of a plain white shirt and his boxers*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grunts slightly and lies back down again, settling himself down on his back* Hmph… yes, that idiot likes to work us very hard. I suppose I am thankful for you to wake me up so I could alter the position I was lying in. *pulls the sheets over himself again* Turn off the light when you are ready. I wish to get a good night’s sleep. Apart from having to endure the snoring noises that you make, it is actually quite comfortable and easy to rest in this room.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: Hey! I don’t snore! *shakes his head and moves into the bathroom to brush his teeth and relieve himself. From inside the bathroom, he continues to comment* I’ll have you know that I am the most silent sleeper of my entire family. And sure, I’ll turn off the lights. Just don’t blame me if Hal turns them all back on when he comes back. *flushes the toilet then begins to scrub his teeth*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: You do snore, you can’t deny it. When I have more money, I will get a dictaphone and record you. It’s loud and obnoxious and I can hear it when I am not sleeping heavily. *relaxes out on his bed and puffs up the pillow behind his head, yawning* And you’re right, that red-headed bumbling moron will probably flick the light on the moment he gets back here.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *steps out of the bathroom after another minute, stretching his arms over his head* Oh, fine, if you say I snore, I snore. But Hal never complains about it, so you must be overexagerating. *yawns then climbs up onto his bunk* Either way, ready for the lights to be turned off?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *nods his head* Yes, turn them off already. I am tired and desire to get as much sleep as I can. I imagine tomorrow won’t be nearly as relaxing as today. I still have my headache and don’t want it to persist tomorrow while we are busy with whatever given tasks we have.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: No problem man. *yawns then reaches over to whack the light switch* Sleep well, Sephy. And try to have good dreams for once. *climbs into his sheets then snuggles up in order to get comfortable. Soon afterwards, he begins to drift asleep*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *lies awake in bed for a while, his attention on the bottom of Zack’s bunk above him He thinks to himself about the events from today, frowning as he remembers the voice in his head, and the strange woman. He quickly shakes his head and tries to shake the feeling off, rolling onto his side so he can curl up and drift off to sleep.*

Hal: *barges the door open at 1:00am in the morning, loudly chuckling to himself. He had managed to get himself into a club and has been drinking for most of the evening. He fumbles around in the dark, heading into the bathroom* Oh lord, what an evening… you shoulda been there, Zack! *leaves the door open and turns on the bathroom light, causing the light to flood into the room. He shoves the toilet seat up, causing it to bang against the back of the toilet, before he begins to relieve himself* Chicks and boobs everywhere! *chuckles loudly* It w’s fantastasic until the cops came an’ kicked me out…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *groans as Hal comes into the room, but refuses to wake up. Instead, the boy just flings his covers over his face and turns his back to the bathroom door. Thus, Zack manages to remain asleep despite all the noise, racket, and distrubances that Hal is making. At least, that is he is for now.*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *growls as he is woken up and gets to his feet, moving across to the bathroom, yanking the door shut* Would you shut up?! We’re trying to sleep. *snarls* And close the damn door, I do not need to hear you urinate! *snarls and moves back to bed, pulling the covers over himself once more*

Hal: *comes out of the bathroom again after a few more moments and turns off the light* Geez, sorry. Cranky bastard. *strips down to his underwear and flops down on his bed, falling asleep pretty quickly*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *mumbles, even though he manages to remain asleep* Yea, shut up… *yawns then flips over so his back is facing the rest of the room. Then, he resumes snoring in his deep sleep. By the time that morning comes by, Zack is completely sprawled out on his bed, per normal. His right foot hangs off his bed and hovers in Sephy’s space* Mmmm… yea… like that… That’s so good..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *wakes up in the early part of the morning, getting out of bed. He shoves Zack’s foot aside and snorts at what he is saying, shaking his head in disgust. He heads into the bathroom, desiring to take a nice hot shower before the day’s activities begin.*

Hal: *is fast asleep and breathing lightly, mostly due to the fact that he still has the alcohol in his system. He lies on his back, sprawled out in much the same manner that Zack is, minus the snoring*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *groans as his foot is moved and begins to slowly rouse. Soon afterwards, he cracks open his eyes, having been brought to full awareness by the sound of the shower* Mmm… morning already? *pushes himself upright then releases a large yawn* Hey, Hal, time to wake up.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hal: *remains dead asleep, still numbed by the alcohol. He wouldn’t really wake up unless he is actively bothered awake*

Sephiroth: *comes out of the shower again wearing his boxers, and rubs at his hair with a towel* Your turn now, I suppose. Unless you decide that you will have a shower in the evening. *glances across to Hal* Idiot.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: Nah, I think I’ll take one both now and in the morning. It never hurts to be clean and good smelling. Afterall, you never know who you will meet in the course of a day. *strolls into the bathroom then locks the door behind himself. Soon afterwards, he hops into the shower and begins to cleanse himself off. He takes a good fifteen minutes to finish his shower, but he does eventual emerge from the bathroom*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *combs out his hair and changes into his uniform, neatening the collar and cuffs properly. He sits down on his bed and pulls on his boots, picking up the schedule to have a look at what he has to do that morning. He glances up at Zack as he comes out of the bathroom again and grunts* How do you propose we wake up the red-headed one?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: Well, we could always splash cold water on him. That tends to work on most days. *strolls over to his belongings and begins pulling out his uniform* Ick.. I need to do laundry soon. These clothes in here are getting just wretched with smell. *shrugs then begins to throw his uniform onto his body*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: You should have done your laundry over the weekend, rather than wander around stealing magazines containing pictures of females with no clothes on and oversized mammary glands. *snorts* I’d offer to do your laundry one time, but then you would just dump it on me and continue wandering around wasting your free time.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: Oh, it’s alright. There’s enough time tonight to take care of the laundry. It wont’ be that hard. *gathers up his stinky, dirty clothes and throws them in a laundry basket* Ok, there, all ready for tonight. *looks up at Hal once more* So, are we going to wake him, or are we going to leave it for the sargent to wake him?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: We should wake him up now. Better now than later, where he will be reprimanded. *shrugs* Although, if the sargeant screams at him and gives him a duty, it may get us out of doing it if we end up reprimanded later. I for one, do not want to scrub the urinals or the communal shower floor again. *loudly snorts*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: Hey, that’s your fault. If you didn’t argue with the sargent so much, we wouldn’t have to deal with so many punishments. *sighs and shakes his head* Knowing hte sarge, he’d probably make us all clean the bathroom if we don’t put a good effort into waking Red over there. Let’s go get some water. *walks into the bathroom*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sighs* Feh, how is him not waking up our fault? *growls and follows Zack into the bathroom area* Seriously, it wouldn’t be our fault if we left him behind. He is the idiot for not resting himself properly, we should not have to pick up the pieces for his punishment. *watches him* How do you plan on waking him up with water?

Viewing 25 posts - 451 through 475 (of 591 total)
  • The topic ‘The past of your main muse: Our little boy is growing up’ is closed to new replies.