The past of your main muse: Our little boy is growing up

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Visions of the Past The past of your main muse: Our little boy is growing up

Viewing 25 posts - 401 through 425 (of 591 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Get it on? *narrows his eyes at Zack, not understanding the context of the comment* I do not want to get anywhere with a female. I am here to become a soldier, not socializing with them. And I certainly don’t want to have anybody else in my bed – I prefer to sleep alone.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *rolls his eyes at Sephiroth* Man… Oh well. *scratches the back of his head, which he is shaking in disbelief* One day, you’ll find the perfect babe who will take you off your feet. Then, you’ll figure out why it’s nice to be able to get it on with a girl. *broadly grins* Though knowing you, you’d probably wind up with someone as grumpy and moody as you.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *loudly snorts at Zack* If a female attempts to take me off my feet, I will keep my balance and deal with her. *assumes he’s talking about fighting* If she’s willing to keep persuing me after that, I’d be more than happy to get my game on and prove myself. I don’t care how moody they are or not, I will defeat them utterly.

Hal: *is walking along the tarmac, and calls out to Zack and Sephy as he comes closer* Hie!! I’m over here! *runs across to them, breaking out into a sprint. By the time he reaches them he is quite puffed out* Hey…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *smacks his face into the palm of his hand* No, no, no.. Sephy, I wasn’t talking about beating up a girl. *sighs and shakes his head* Nevermind, I’ll explain it to you better some other day. I can clearly see that you’re not ready to join the world of men and wom- *grins as he spots Hal and waves* Hey, what I tell you, Sephy! See, he found us. Hi, Red! *points to the restraunt* We’re going to be eating really good food today!

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hal: *happily* Really? The food in the cafeteria isn’t that bad normally, but the mashed potatoes can be used as wall spackle sometimes, honestly. So where are we gonna eat? *glances at the restaurant* Oooh, that looks expensive. Need cash? I have some. *smirks* And hey, I hid our magazines in a place nobody would ever look.

Sephiroth: *scowls at Zack, seeming happy as he is distracted by Hal’s prescence. He returns his attention to the ocean and picks up a stone to throw over the edge* Can we just go do something now?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: Nah, just pay for your portion, that’s all. And I looked at the menu, it’s not all that expensive, only mid-range. *looks over at Sephiroth and chuckles* Yea, yea, we’re going in to eat. Are you ready? *nudges Sephy’s side* Come on, stop staring at the ocean and we’ll go get some really good food.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grunts and moves off the sidelines, heading into the restaurant ahead of the others. He glances inside and raises his eyebrows a bit as he recognises that a few of the other recruits are already dining here*

Hal: Is it just me, or are you guessing that he’s hungry and ready to eat? *grins and nudges Zack in the side* So do you want to know where I hid the stash? Hiding it under the mattresses would have been way too obvious. The linen collector people would have found them in an instant.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *grins at Hal* Yea, he was hungry before we started waiting for you. It was a real challenge convincing him to wait out here and be patient. *jogs after Sephers and enters the restraunt after another moment* Hey, looks like we picked a popular spot. Good. *walks over to the host and asks for a table for three*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *takes a seat at the table as he they are shown to their seats. He picks up one of the menus and begins to read through, curious* Hrmph, so they’re allowing us to eat whatever we desire off this list?

Hal: Duh, Seph-man. *glances at Zack* It does look like a popular spot. I hope it’s a reflection on the quality of the food. Because oh man, I am hungry.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *softly chuckles at Sephy’s innocent question* Yea, Sephy, you can pick anything that you want. Just don’t break my bank, ok? No buying wine or liquors too, they’ll just try to card us and we can’t dupe them into thinking we’re old enough to drink yet. *shakes his head then picks up his menu* Mmmm… some of these fishes look really good. I bet they really specialize in fish being so close to the ocean.

*Not long after Sephiroth and company seat down, a woman in strange black armor moves into the restraunt. Aside from her foreign attire, the woman seems more or less normal, at least until you look into her red eyes. She moves over to the bar and takes a seat. Once seated, she orders a drink and begins to watch Sephiroth on and off. However, she does her best not to show any indication that she is keeping an eye over the silver-haired boy.*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *snorts in disgust at Zack’s comment* Eat it if you want, we’re close to the ocean and it’s probably cheap. But I hate fish. There’s no way in hell that I am going to eat an animal that swims around in it’s own feces-laden water. *is too preoccupied with the menu to notice the stranger at the bar*

Hal: *loudly laughs in amusment, grinning, not seeming to care about the fact that other restaurant patrons are staring at him now* Hey Zack, why not just get a steamed lobster? I hear they kick ass to eat.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: Hey, that’s a bit mean, Sephy. Fish don’t swim around in their own urine all the time. Anyway, when you consider how much water there is in comparison to fish, there is very little urine in the water there. *Shakes his head and continues eying the menu then whispers to Hal* You can get the lobster, if you want, but I’m thinking about this. *poitns at a crab and sword-fish like fish entree* That definitely looks good. *looks up at the menu for a brief moment and looks around, having made up his mind as to what to eat. His eyes stop roaming as he spots Jenna. At first, all he could do is blink and try to figure out if she were real or not, but eventually, he just begins to snicker* Hey, Sephy, look behind you. There’s some strange woman in the weirdest outfit I’ve ever seen. I mean, she’s wearing a cape!

Jenna: *nurses her drink and pretends not to pay attention to the boys. However, her eyes lock upon Seph for another few moments. If he has developed enough to be sensitive to psychic probing, he’d feel an “alien” presence poking about his surface thoughts, though it is trying to be gentle about its investigations*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Don’t call me ‘Sephy’. It’s a stupid nickname. *scowls as he feels the probing in his mind, immediately annoyed by it, but he doesn’t know what it is and does his best to ignore it. He eyes through the menu, scowling at the dishes Zack points out* You can eat whatever you want. I am going with something safe, like chocobo or beef. *shrugs and resumes reading* What? Where *looks up from his menu and glances at the person in the cape* Big deal. You can buy a full length cloak with a cowl anywhere.

Hal: *glances across to the caped woman and shivers, nudging Zack’s side to whisper in his ear* She’s creepy lookin’… Hey, want me to flick one of the breadsticks at her? It’s rude to stare…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: Aw, lighten up, Sephy. I only call you that because I looove you. *broadly grins at the boy then looks back at Jenna once more. He squints his eyes and then shakes his head in disblief* Man, that woman even has red eyes… I never have seen anyone with red eyes, ever. *frowns at Sephiroth’s comment about the cloak* Yea, I guess you can buy a cloak anywhere, but that ain’t no cloak. Look at it. She has a cape that looks like its made out of gold. And her clothing.. I never seen any design like that either, especially with those claws. *shrugs* She must be some type of freak.

Jenna: *notices that she’s gained the looks of the boys at the table and quickly turns her head away to make it look like she’s not paying attention to them. However, she soon returns to allowing her eyes to roam over Sephiroth, studying his current status and wanting to know how he’s been doing since she’s last seen him. In addition, the sorceress begins to pull away from her mental probes, having gathered all the answers that she had wanted.*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hal: Yeah, you’re right… *snatches up one of the crusty hard breadsticks from the table and begins to snap marble-sized wads off the end, pitching one them at the back of Jenna’s head. Then he puts the breadstick down and picks up his menu, acting like nothing occured*

Sephiroth: *snorts* I have seen red-eyed people before. People with red and red-brown coloured irises are more common in areas of Midgar. Look at the eyes of some of our recruits, and you will notice it too. *snorts at the description of the female, and seems more interested in ordering food*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *deeply scowls as the breadstick pieces smack into her, but refuses to make a scene. Instead, she simply glares down at the morsels then casts a spell to teleport them into Hal’s pants, wanting to make him uncomfortable. Once that is done, she turns back around to concentrate on her drink, whilst muttering under her breath* Stupid boys…

Zack: *smacks his face into his palm* Ay… Hal, you can’t go around doing that in a restraunt. You’re lucky that no managers or supervisors are heading our way to throw us out.. *shakes her head then looks up at Sephy* And I don’t think that her type of eyes are like what you’re thinking. People from Midgar basically have brown colored eyes that just kinda look red. Her eyes looked like burning embers. I mean really red… *Shrug* Oh wells, it’s probably one of those new contacts or something. *looks around for the waiter* I wonder when our service will come.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hal: Hey, they didn’t spot me, what’s the problem? *wiggles a bit in his seat, looking highly uncomfortable. Then he scratches at his crotch, frowning* Ah, damnit… I’ll be back soon. I think I dropped food in my pants. *gets to his feet and heads for the men’s restroom area*

Sephiroth: *snorts* Idiot… *glances up at the waiter as she comes to Zack and Sephy’s table* I think I will have the pepper steak with a side order of baked potatoes. *folds the menu and glances at Zack* It wasn’t that expensive.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *stares at Hal then chuckles* How the hell did you get food in your pants.. Man, you’re really something, Red. *continues to chuckle until the waitress comes by* Oh, hi! *grins at her* You’re going to have to come back to get my friend’s order. *points to Hal’s empty seat* But until then… *points to the dish that he wants* I’ll take that. *grins* And a side-salad with ceasar dressing. *glances over at Sephy* Hey, don’t worry about the price. This place isn’t that expensive at all.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hal: *comes out of the bathroom again after a few minutes, still scratching at his crotch area* Goddamnit… I don’t know how the hell I managed to get bits of bread crumbs down the front of my pants. I don’t think my fly was open when I was breaking up those breadsticks for thr—*stops himself* Um, for eating. Hah, yeah. *sits back down at the table and glances up at the waitress* Ah, just give me one of these servings of crumbed fish and chips. *licks his lips* Don’t scrimp on the tartare sauce.

Sephiroth: *shrugs* I will return the balance of the money I owe you when I am able to. *hands the folded menu back to the waitress*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: Fish and chips? *shcuckles at Hal* My, you’re being really adventurous. *releases a soft chuckle* And yea, how the hell did you manage to get bread into your crotch? That must be the most miraculous thing that I’ve ever once heard anyone do. *shakes his head* If I didn’t know better, I’d say that woman there somehow planted them in your pants for you throwing them at her. *begins to dismissively wave his hand at Sephy* Don’t worry about the money, Seph. Once we get weapons, we’ll just be able to make fortunes off killing monsters to and fro.

Jenna: *glances over at Sephiroth once more and becomes curious. She decides she wants to test his abilities for a short bit, so she attempts brief contact with him. She keeps her telepathic signal soft and low so that it won’t distrub the boy too much* ~Can you hear me, Sephiroth?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hal: *loudly whispers to Zack* Phh, nonsense. She’s been over there the whole time, so don’t be silly, Zack. The food dropped into my pants by itself when I was picking it up… *shrugs* That’s the only explanation. Anyway, how could she have done that? She didn’t come over here, and she didn’t use magic. We would have seen the Materia glow or something….

Sephiroth: Perhaps. We’ll just have to see about that however. *seems highly disturbed as he hears Jenna’s voice in his head and freezes up. He has no idea what just happened and his expression would clearly indicate so. After a few moments, he shakes the feeling off and shrugs* Hmph… they better not take too long cooking our food. I am quite hungry.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: Yea, I guess you’re right, Hal… Still, it’s pretty strange that you got that bread into your pants like that. *shrugs* Just don’t do it again, Hal. It’s not the most attractive thing to see you scratch your balls. *smirks. However, his attention is quickly pulled toward Sephy as he freezes up. The boy stares at Seph for a brief moment before leaning over to wave his hand infront of Seph’s face* Hey, are you alright in there, Sephy? What happened? You look like you’ve seen a ghost.

Jenna: ~If you can hear me, nod your head, boy. Do not worry, I’m not going to hurt you.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I’m fine… *snarls and tries to shake the voice out of his head, seeming to be highly disturbed by it and in pain* Shut up… *gets to his feet* I will return shortly. *heads for the exit/entry door to the restaurant, desiring to get away from the area*

Hal: Hah. If you’re itchy, scratch it, that’s what I say. *looks over at Sephy* Maybe he got bread in his pants too.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: Hmm… That was strange.. *sighs* Well, if he doesn’t come back in five minutes, I’m going to go after him. It’d be a real pitty if he misses out on eating his food. And no, I don’t think he got bread in his pants, Hal. He wasn’t even eating the bread. *shakes his head* I wonder who he was telling to “shut up”… Hmm…

Jenna: *deeply frowns at Sephiroth’s reaction to her attempts to contact him. Due to her failure, she chooses to pull back from Sephiroth’s mind and simply watch him for the time being.*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hal: *shrugs* Who cares, as long as he wasn’t telling us to shut up. That wouldn’t be very nice anyway, because we’re cooking food for him. Anyway, don’t worry. He’ll be back, he said so. *impatiently* I want my food… it can’t take that long to cook.

Sephiroth: *heads outside and walks across the road to the guard rail on the other side. He leans over it and stares off towards the ocean, desiring to cool down and get his mind off what has just happened. He puts his head down on it and closes his eyes, having developed a headache from the ordeal*

Viewing 25 posts - 401 through 425 (of 591 total)
  • The topic ‘The past of your main muse: Our little boy is growing up’ is closed to new replies.