The past of your main muse: Our little boy is growing up

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Visions of the Past The past of your main muse: Our little boy is growing up

Viewing 25 posts - 376 through 400 (of 591 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *pouts but removes his arm from Sephy* Hey, men can touch each other without it being sexual. *crosses his arms* I was just being friendly. Now, if I were holding your hand and skipping, that’d be definitely cause for alarm. *sticks his tongue out at Sephy* And I did answer your question. We are going this-a-way until one of us finds something intersting. We are going to explore. Then we are going to conquer. Then we are going to beat up any of the other guys that are trying to hang out in that spot. *broadly grins*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *snorts* It doesn’t answer my question. So, we are walking in one random direction until we find something of interest? *slowly shakes his head and growls* Do you have any idea how stupid that is? I refuse to walk in a random direction for no reason.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: Oh, calm down, Sephy. We’re exploring and scouting the city. So, for now, yea, we need to be wandering aimlessly. But, on future visits, we’ll know what to find down here and know where to go. Think about it, for us to find what this city offers, we must first look. Any good soldier should not be afraid of scouting. *broadly grins*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *snorts* Who the hell said I was afraid of scouting? This isn’t some battleground. You desire to walk around looking for something of interest – I do not. If you cannot even decide on what you want to look at, then I am going to be here hours wasting time I could otherwise be using. *growls*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: No one said it, you’re just acting it, Sephy. You want to shy away and go running back home, meanwhile, I want adventure, excitement, intrigue, and all that stuff. There’s not going to be any fun to be had if we stay at home and read. *smirks as he watches a well endowed woman pass by* Yes, indeed, no fun there at all…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grunts sharply, raising an eyebrow at Zack as he watches him stare at the woman passing by* Running back home? Zack – we’re only ten minutes walk from the dormitory. There’s no adventure in walking around looking in the windows of shops. *snorts* This is purely a waste of my time.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: Hrmph, you’re just being closed minded. And not everything is shops around here. *moves over to look at a restrant* Hmm… This looks so good. Hey, Sephy, would you like to eat here? *waves the silver haired boy over*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: We can eat in the mess hall. And I have no money. *follows him over anyway, shrugging* What kind of food are you hoping to eat here, that is so different to what we are served normally for free?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: Oh, come on, Sephy. Live a little. *poitns to the food on the display table* Does that look anything as bad as the food we get for free, hm? Don’t you wonder what that filet minion tastes like or any of that other stuff? *nudges him in the ribcage* Don’t lie to me.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grunts slightly as he’s jabbed in the ribcage and peers into the restaurant shop window* Again, I’ve no money to pay for it… I suppose trying something new would be interesting in itself, but perhaps another time, when I can afford such luxuries.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: Hey, if you want to try out this food, I’ll treat you. My parents gave me a small fortune before I left. So, I have pleanty to give you a nice dinner, if you’d like. Or, we can continue on and look for something else more fun to do.. Like.. *looks around* Umm.. Paintball? *points to a sign on one of the buildings then shrugs*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *frowns* Paint ball? I have no desire to paint balls. *snorts* And no, I don’t want you to pay for anything for me. Otherwise I will be in your debt and will have to pay you back at a later time. I have no money now – I have no way of returning owed debt to you. And I highly doubt that my guardians would allow me to request money to spend on social or frivolous things.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: Heh. *dismissively waves his hand* Nonsense. I’d buy it for you willingly because you’re my friend, Sephy. Or is my money not good enough for you, hm? *moves up so he can press his nose against Seph’s in a mock-threatening manner before quickly stepping away and grinning* Come on, let’s go get dinner in here. We’ll just have to wait for Hal to come back.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Fine, but I will pay you back for the effort. I will not be owing amounts to anybody. *grunts and heads into the restaurant* How will he know where to find us? We do not have any communication devices and he is not carrying any. Maybe he will not even walk past the shop.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *rolls his eyes and grabs Seph’s arm, shaking his head* That’s why I was suggesting that we wait outside. At least if we are visible from the street, Hal would be able to spot us with ease. Come on, at least wait half an hour. If he doesn’t show up by then, we’ll go inside. Does that sound agreeable?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *snorts* Wait half an hour? *folds his arms and leans against the wall* Hrmph… how does he even know where we are? It will be pointless waiting around if he is wandering around aimlessly and looking for us.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: Hey, come on, give him a chance. That’s what friends do, they think of each other. Anyway, you don’t look like you’re starving. *leans against the wall* I’m more than certain that you can survive an half an hour out here and not eating.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: It is not that I am hungry. It is that sitting still will make me get bored. *frowns and shakes his head* I do not like to sit around wasting time. *walks across the road, wanting to look over the railing and into the ocean far below*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *shrugs at Sephiroth* I don’t know how you can get bored. *stares at another woman who passes by and coyly grins* The sights from here are never boring. I could stare at those all day long for weeks at a time. *licks his lips then softly chuckles*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *stares out at the horizon and rests his head on the railing, calmed by the sea breeze ruffling through his hair. He glances back at the woman Zack is admiring and shrugs* You are a strange one. I do not see the point of enjoyment when looking at people. One is like another.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: Oh, yea. Well, I can call you the strange one. *chuckles* I’ll explain it all to you later. It’s best not to speak about women loud enough to yell at someone across the street. One could get slapped several times. *continues to gawk at women who pass by*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *snorts* If they come near me, I’ll break their necks. I can say whatever I like as long as it is not insulting or degrading. I have been told to always express the truth – so I see nothing wrong with doing so.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *sighs at Sephy and moves over to his side. He shakes his head then begins to whisper to the boy once he’s in range* Hey, if you say things to a woman that she thinks are sexist or whatnot, she’ll come over here and kick your ass. It’s a well known fact that the wrath of a woman is something to be afraid of. They think purely with emotion and they’ll slap you all about on a whim. So, it’s not smart to say “that baby has damn nice boobs” loud enough for her to hear.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *loudly snorts* I am not going to say some stupid random woman has nice mammary glands! And if they try to slap me, I’ll grab their wrist and break it. I am not about to be touched by any stupid weak females, thank you very much.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *sighs and shakes his head at Sephy* Ay… You’re going to have quite a time when you decide you want to get it on with a female. I can already see it.. *softly chuckles* Threatening to break people’s wrists is not exactly the way to get in bed with them, Sephy. And you don’t go around call them mammary glands, that’s just stupid. They’re boobs, boobies, tits, and so on.

Viewing 25 posts - 376 through 400 (of 591 total)
  • The topic ‘The past of your main muse: Our little boy is growing up’ is closed to new replies.