The past of your main muse: Our little boy is growing up

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Visions of the Past The past of your main muse: Our little boy is growing up

Viewing 25 posts - 351 through 375 (of 591 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hal: *tilts his head as he walks over to look at the medium-size TVs* Nah, these look too big… *speaks in a low voice* We’re going to need something smaller that we can fit into a box or something. Wait until next month – my mother is going to send me some care packages. We’d easily be able to fit one of these smaller ones into it and lug it back up to the dorm.

Sephiroth: *grunts sharply* If I asked my charges for money and gave good reason for it, I am sure they would give me some. *is bluffing and his tone of defensiveness probably gives it away. He folds his arms and scowls*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: Yea, we’d probably have to go with one of these tiny ones. *walks over to one and squints* But then, how the hell will we see the picture? *shakes hsi head* We can’t go too small. *looks over at Sephiroth, catching on to the facct that he’s bluffing. Still, he doesn’t say anything to expose Sephy and harm his ego* Well, I’m glad that you have some way to get money, Seph. *gives him a grin and nods*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hal: Ah, I could always ask my mom to send a really big care package… one that a 12″ television could fit into. They’re a bit heavy though, so it’d be odd to see somebody struggling with a care package. It’d probably get us busted.

Sephiroth: *stands near the door and folds his arms, wanting to leave the shop*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: Not unless we have somone availble that can lift that sort of weight without a hitch.. Hmm.. *Grins and looks over at Sephiroth* Hey, Sephy, come over here. I want to see how well you can lift up this set over here. *points to a nearby 12″ television* You probably won’t even break out a sweat.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Hmm? *moves away from the door and walks over to the area where Zack and Hal are. He reaches over, casually picking up the TV like he’s picking up a pillow, or something equally as light* No, I wouldn’t break a sweat with this. What is the issue? *sets it down again*

Hal: *stares at Sephy for a moment, then widely grins* Oh man, that’s wonderful. I can’t wait until we have enough money to purchase it. *moves over to the TV shelf, looking for the pricetag* I don’t know how much it is… *takes his wallet out of his pocket* I have a little under 1000gil right now, but I’m supposed to be spending that over the next five weeks. And there’s a lot of stuff I want, so… *sighs* I wonder what we’re going to do.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *grins at the way Sephiroth lifts up the television and chuckles* Man, I knew you were strong. I wonder what it would take to tire you out. *smirks* No wonder they sent you to the military academy. I bet you were made for fighting. *looks at the televisoin and thinks* Speaking of fighting, I heard that if you fight and defeat monsters, they drop gil. We can probably get a bunch of extra money if we say that we are going for practice runs and go to where the monsters are…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *frowns at Zack’s comment but doesn’t say anything about it* Wait until we are given weapons first, before you decide to go out into the wild and attack creatures for money. If you go out there unequipped, you will come back dead.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: Yes, yes, you’re right, Seph. We can’t do that today. *nods* But it’s still an idea on how we can get the money. *walks to another part of the electronics store and begins examining a few radio alarm clocks, curious*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hal: One day, I’d like to buy an electric razor. *eyes some on the shelves and sighs* I hate the manual one I have at the moment, I always end up cutting myself at least once when I use them. *rubs his chin and moves on, looking at other appliances*

Sephiroth: *moves back towards the door, scowling in annoyance. His bad tempered looks scare off some of the other boys who were interested in some of the window stock and they move on, not wanting to interact with Sephy*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *nods in agreement with Hal* Yea, one of those would be nice. At least I have a few thousand to spend for right now.. *shrugs* But these things can wait until we have the ability to make money without others knowing about it. *rubs his hands together in a mock greedy fashion. Then, he turns around to look over at Sephers* Hmm… Sephy, are you bored already? We can leave if you want to. There’s pleanty of other things for us to check out around here.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hal: *calls halfway across the shop* Yeah, like the news stand! We need to go across there and check it out soon anyway, before the other boys go and buy all the copies of the magazines I want before I get a chance to… *puts the appliance down he was looking at and heads for the door* Come on, let’s move! *grabs Sephy and Zack’s arms, trying to yank them out of the shop*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *yelps as Hal grabs his arm and chuckles* Alright, alright. You don’t have to yank us around. *grins at Hal and follows quite willingly, despite his protests* I just hope that the newstands around here don’t card us or anything.. We may need to use a distraction. Hmm… *looks at Seph* He can be rather innocent when asking questions and stuff, maybe he can distract the attendant while we take the magazines.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hal: *blinks at Zack and stops, glancing back at him* Hey no way, you’re going to steal them? I’ve got a better idea – befriend one of the older guys roaming around the place. I don’t know how old you have to be to purchase um… that stuff, but an older guy wouldn’t get questioned about it.

Sephiroth: *raises an eyebrow, not really understanding what they’re talking about* You want me to distract the attendant? *snorts* How the hell am I going to do that? I am not going to talk small talk to these idiots.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *Frowns* And who around here would just buy those magazines for us? *looks about on the street* I don’t see anyone who looks like they’d do that sort of favor for just any random person, Hal.. *frowns as he listens to Seph* Well, maybe Seph wouldn’t be the best distraction either.. *deeply sighs* Well, let’s try your idea, Hal.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hal: *nods, grinning* Somebody will take pity on us, just you watch. *wanders towards the news stand and begins trying to flag somebody down* Hey, excuse me… um… *Several boys shove past him and one tries to push him over, but nobody seems interested in listening to him*

Sephiroth: *scowls at Zack* Why do you want me to distract someone anyway?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: We’ll show you later, Seph. Just ask the guy questions about everything but his magazines. Understand? We just need his attention elsewhere. *grins and nods at Seph* It won’t be too hard. You can even make a mess of his candy supplies if it’ll help. *walks over to the stack of magazines*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *glares at Zack and Hal, then moves to stand near the counter, beginning to flip through the magazine collection near the register* I want to find a book about swords from recent times and details on how to forge them properly for a class I am doing, but I cannot find anything here. *begins thumbing through the printed content, attracting the shop keeper’s attention*

Hal: *immediately sneaks towards the dirty magazine section, muttering at Zack* How the hell do you plan to get these out of here? *flips through the magazine* Holy crap, look at her bosoms… *tries to show the picture to him*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *frowns at Hal and shakes his head* This isn’t the time to gawk. Just grab the magazines then stuff them in your jacket or pants. *he speaks under his breath so that the cashier doesn’t hear him* We can look at them as much as we want after we have them in our possession. *grabs a few random magazines then quickly stuffs them into a pocket in his jacket. As soon as his pockets are full, he zips his coat up and strolls away*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *is now talking with the shopkeeper about ordering in some textbooks about different sword makes and forging techniques. He has forgotten about the fact he is just doing this to distract the shopkeeper, and seems genuinely interested in seeing what the man can order in for him to purchase in the future*

Hal: *rolls up a few magazines around his arm and pulls his sleeve down over them, heading for the doorway, casually walking outside. Then he heads for the stairs, wanting to dump the goods back at his dorm*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: *groans as he looks back and sees that Sephiroth is still talking with the shopkeep* Pss, Sephy. We’re leaving! Are you ready to go yet? *tries to wave him over then looks over at Hal, frowning* I don’t know about that. Did the rules say whether we could go back and forth between the dorms? I don’t want to be locked up in the dorm if we return early..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hal: *harshly whispers to Zack* Well, we gotta place the goods somewhere… I don’t want to get caught with them. The dorms weren’t locked up, so come on, lets go back so we can hide this stuff good and proper, ey?

Sephiroth: *grunts at Zack’s hastiness and nods to the Shopkeeper* Thank you for your time and services. I will return when I have some money to purchase some books. *heads out of the shop once more* Hmph, and I was actually genuinely interested….

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: Alright, Hal, you win. We’ll go back… Or at least you will. Sephy will probably demand not to come back out if we go back to the dorms. You know what he’s like. *grins as Seph catches up to him and nods* Well, glad you got some information that you liked, Sephy. I’m sorry but we were done with what we came here for. Are you ready to move on to check out some more stuff here?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hal: *nods to Zack* Gimmie the shit that you got then, I’ll put it somewhere really safe and meet up with you a bit later on. You and Seph-man can go do…. whatever works for you. *shrugs* Have fun wandering around aimlessly.

Sephiroth: *snorts and folds his arms* It doesn’t matter. I cannot purchase any books today anyway. I will have to write to my guardians and have them pay for things that I need. *moves after Zack* What could there possibly be to look at?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack: Alright, alright. *frowns at Hal and unzips his coat. Soon, he pulls out a large stack of magazines and hands it over to the other boy* Be careful with them. I don’t want to loose them after all the trouble that we just had to go through. *quickly turns back to Sephy and grins at him* Hey, who knows until we go out there and look. *wraps his right arm around Seph’s shoulders* So, let’s get going! *tries to lead Seph down the street*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hal: Whoo, what a haul there! I’ll hide them somewhere good, just you watch. *happily takes the magazines from Zack and carries them towards the stairs, running back towards the dorm*

Sephiroth: *snorts as Zack wraps his arm around his shoulders and tries to squirm away* Don’t do that to me. *growls* I am not your lover. And where the hell do you plan to go anyway? You’ve not answered my question yet.

Viewing 25 posts - 351 through 375 (of 591 total)
  • The topic ‘The past of your main muse: Our little boy is growing up’ is closed to new replies.